An Overly Complete Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie's finger kept exploring my ass, which was distracting in and of itself, of course. It didn't hurt, but I wasn't a fan of the sensation. And then it happened. I felt it, and recognized it from a previous exam. She's found my prostate and was checking I tout. But checking it out meant pressing against it and that had a very specific effect...

"I'm sorry," I said as my erection starting to grow. I lifted my head to look down just as Maddie and Sarah glanced up from my ass to see what I was talking about. They looked at me, my now-full seven inch erection between us, in our line of sight.

"It's perfectly natural," Sarah said, "don't feel embarrassed about it."

"Bit late for that," I said sheepishly.

"We're professionals, Aaron, it happens all the time, seriously, don't worry," Sarah said, giving me a warm smile. I stared into her incredible eyes and then realized that was a mistake, so I looked at Maddie instead, who was blushing slightly, and realized that was also a mistake. I let me head drop back, and stared at the ceiling instead.

A minute or two later I felt Maddie's finger leave me and head stools moving before Sarah said, "Now, again, I'm sorry Aaron, but I need to repeat the exam." And I felt her finger, cold with fresh lube, slide into me. I felt her press against my prostate too and the fullness of my erection seemed to somehow grow. I started to worry I might explode, right there, and fought against the feeling as hard as I could.

I almost burst out laughing when the old advice to think about Baseball hit me. Baseball was why I was here, after all. Laughing out loud might seem unhinged, though, so I bottled it in, and tried to just breathe slowly.

Sarah's finger slid out of me and I risked a glance down to see what they were doing. My erection still stood between us, a frankly unwelcome guest at the party that I tried to ignore. Sarah was removing her gloves and Maddie glanced at me, blushing just a bit as she saw my dick again, and then stood, joining Sarah and whispering something to her.

Sarah grabbed her chart and looked at it closely before nodding.

"Just one thing left, Aaron, then I'll give you your paperwork and you can go home," Sarah told me.

"Great, I mean no offense to either of you, but--"

They both laughed a bit, and Sarah nodded. "I understand fully. We just need a semen sample."

I felt faint for a second. Surely she hadn't said what I thought she had. I played it back quickly in my mind, and no, she'd said exactly that.

"Uhm, if you give me a cup I guess I can go in the other room and..."

"Like the urine sample, it needs to be observed so we know no one tampered with it, I'm sorry," Sarah said. "Obviously you're already, well, in the proper state, so we can just get this over with." I noticed Maddie blushing a bit more.

"Should I just--" I started to sit up, not enjoying the idea of having to jerk off in front of these women. Which, I mean if you'd told me earlier I might've thought I would enjoy it, but in the moment, with everything that had happened up until now, it felt like just one more humiliation.

"That won't be necessary," Sarah said, "you're already in position, and like the other sample, we can just go ahead and take care of that for you." They both moved to sit down on their stools again, pulling on fresh gloves, Sarah grabbing a sample cup right after.

"What? No," I considered that Sarah was offering one of them, I assumed her, give me a hand job, and that it might even be as an apology for the rest of the afternoon, but I felt torn. The idea almost felt more embarrassing then jerking off in front of them. "I can, uhm, take care of things, honest."

"Aaron," Sarah said, "let us just finish the exam, all right? Now. Maddie, if you would..."

Wait, Maddie was going to do it? Was this why she pulled Sarah aside? Had this been her idea, an apology? I didn't know what to do with that possibility. Before I could do or say anything though I felt a gloved hand on my cock, gripping it firmly, slick with a bit of lube.

Maddie started to stroke my dick slowly and I glanced down once, to see her staring at my cock, blushing fully but intent on what she was doing. It felt amazing, and I accidently let out a tiny moan.

I heard a stool move and Sarah appeared next to me, staring at me hard with her amazing eyes. "I think, uhhh, Maddie has this, uhm, in hand," she said, starting to blush a bit herself. "I'm going to go get your clothes from the other exam room and grab the final paperwork, if you're all right with me leaving you alone while Maddie..." she searched for the proper term, "...finishes the procedure."

"Uh-huh," was all the reply I could manage. Sarah patted my shoulder and I heard the door open and close a few seconds later.

"Aaron?" Maddie asked, her hand still slowly stoking my cock, her grip firm.

"Maddie?" I asked, looking down at her.

She smiled and leaned forward, closer and closer to my hard cock. She darted her tongue out, and took one long, painfully slow, lick from base to tip before grabbing it again with her hand, starting to stroke me once more.

"Oh fuck," I muttered wanting this to go on for ages.

"No, if we did that here I'd be fired," she said, laughing. I laughed too, and she stopped stroking me to give me a hard squeeze. "I am sorry today was...everything that it was. I just wanted to apologize, you know?"

"Thank you," I managed lamely.

"I think Sarah might've done it herself if I hadn't asked, if I'm honest. Would you like that, Aaron?"

"I--"

"I wouldn't be mad, if you did. She's really pretty. Do you want me to get her in here to finish you off? I wouldn't be jealous, I'm still going to ask you out before we leave here."

"What? I mean, yes," I said.

"Hahaha," she laughed, "yes to what, baby?"

"Going out with you," I told her.

"Oh good, because I wanted to ask you out before, in class, but now, I mean, why be shy, right?"

"I was going to ask you out, too..."

"Were you? Before this, you mean?"

"Yes."

She stroked slower, squeezing my dick harder again, "It's a date, then. But Sarah will be back soon, so decide, Aaron. If I'm honest, I kind of want to watch her finish you off, if you're into that..."

"Yes, please..." I said softly.

Maddie grinned and let go of my dick. "Sarah?" she called out, standing up and moving toward the door.

"Maddie?" Sarah came in quickly, looking at both Maddie and I worried. "Is everything all right?"

"Oh, yes, I just wanted to, uhm, make sure I had the proper technique for this procedure and thought you could show me?"

"You're terrible," Sarah said, shaking her head. She grabbed gloves, and sat down between my legs. "Aaron are you all right with this?"

"Yes..."

"I thought you might be." She grabbed my dick and started to stroke it, using her other hand to play with my balls. I started to breathe heavily almost instantly. "Maddie could you grab the specimen cup please?" she asked.

I lifted my head and looked down as Sarah looked up at me. I let myself stare deep into her eyes, mesmerized, and she held my gaze, working my shaft faster and faster. Maddie sat next to her, grinning too, holding the cup, watching everything.

"Aaron," Sarah said, not breaking my gaze, "I want you to cum for me, all right?"

I nodded and focused on the sensations flooding my system. I groaned once, twice, and then came in a fit of shudders and arcing muscles. Wave after wave crashed over me, my dick spurting over and over again into the cup Maddie held. I never fully broke eye contact with Sarah, and soon enough finished, feeling almost faint.

"Thank you Maddie," Sarah said, still smiling, taking the cup and closing and sealing it. She wrote something on it and looked around. "I forgot your clothes, too. At the front. All right, I need to go get those for you, and the paperwork, and get this on the way to the lab. Maddie can you help Aaron get down and I'll be back shortly."

She left and Maddie helped me up. My legs were sore and stiff and, naked, I hobbled around the room, stretching myself out some. Maddie came up behind me, grabbed my shoulders, and turned me around.

"Tomorrow, after our date--"

"Our date is tomorrow?" I asked.

"Our date is tomorrow," she confirmed. "And after it, I might need an exam. From you." She took my hand in hers and gave it a squeeze.

12