Sunday Fun Day

Story Info
College crush turns threesome with best friend.
2.8k words
4.39
18.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday Fun Day

We had just returned from summer break in my sophomore year of college when it happened. I was living off-campus at the Alpha Phi sorority house and studying psychology with a minor in English lit. My grades were shit, but that was because I preferred partying and skipping classes. I knew I needed to buckle down, but I was having way too much fun.

It was Saturday night, and we were throwing a party at the sorority house, me and thirty-five of my sorority sisters. Misty's cousin was hooking us up with some beer and liquor at wholesale prices, and Lisa's boyfriend, the aptly named DJ Dropout, was supplying the sound rig. It was certainly starting to look like we'd have one hell of a rager on our hands.

"Hey, Kat. Do you know if that hottie from Pi Kappa is coming tonight? You know, the one with the motorcycle. Donny, right?" In addition to being my pledge sister, Katherine Rycroft was one of my best friends since our first year.

"Somebody's got a little crush," she teased. "It's only your sophomore year. You can't go crushing on the first hot guy that comes along, Jess." Growing up with two older sisters, she was well-positioned to help me navigate the social landscape.

"I know, I know," I groaned. "But he's just so damn hot, and maybe I didn't mention, but he has a motorcycle." Kat was right. I was picky, but when I crushed, I crushed hard. Why would I want to limit myself when there would be fraternity boys crawling all over this place in just a few hours?

"Trust me, Jess. If you want to get laid tonight and you don't, then it's your own damn fault."

"Oh, thank god! For a minute there, I thought I might wake up a virgin tomorrow." We both had a good laugh.

"Quit daydreaming about dick and come help me get this beer into the coolers." We had at least eight large ice chests to load with beer and seltzers before the ice got delivered.

It was nine o'clock when people started showing up. DJ Dropout was dropping some sick beats, and the drinks were flowing. Kat and I hung together for most of the evening. She introduced me to a few of her girlfriends I hadn't met before, and she even introduced me to some gorgeous hunks from the lacrosse team. It was nearly midnight, and I had just about given up on Donny making an appearance when I spotted him on the back patio. I headed out to intercept him before he could get picked off by one of my slutty sorority sisters.

I made my way through the kitchen and walked up behind him. "Hey, you. I wasn't sure if you were going to show up tonight."

He stopped in mid-sentence and turned to see who the mystery woman sneaking up on him was. "Oh, hey... Jessica, right?"

"Good memory. You're Donny, right?" I pretended not to have imagined wedding invitations with names emblazoned on the front.

"The one and only." His brilliant green eyes and dimples were making me hot. "So you're an Alpha Phi girl?"

"Guilty as charged." My body language made it pretty apparent that I was interested. "How about you?"

"Me? No, I'm not Alpha Fi." His playful sarcasm said he was either flirting or just being an asshole. I wasn't sure which yet.

I gave him one of my patented eye rolls. "Very funny. So who are you hear with?"

"A few of the boys from Sigma Alpha Epsilon." Ah, yes, good old SAE, they were known for their legendary parties. I was beginning to see the makings of a professional player.

"I see. I hear you guys hook up with all the prettiest girls. Is that true?" I gave him my best interrogation stare-down while I took a sip of my drink.

"Well, there certainly are some beautiful women here tonight, so I guess we'll find out." His mischievous smile made me want to take him on the patio right then and there with everyone watching.

"Yo, Donny. We're setting up some beer pong. You in?" One of his meathead frat buddies was trying to steal him away from me.

"Yeah, I'll be right there." He shouted back before turning his attention back to me. "Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna donate part of my liver to defend our beer pong title."

Goddammit! "Okay, well... break a leg." Break a leg? What the fuck, Jess?!

"We should catch up later." He gave me one last smile before heading off to join the guys.

I headed back into the house and tried to enjoy myself while I waited for Donny to resurface. The party was still in full swing, but all I could think about was whether he was into me or might slip out the back to avoid me. Before I knew it, it was one in the morning, and I found myself stressing over the possibility that Donny wasn't coming back.

Finally, I decided to take a walk outside to see if I could find him. After checking the patio, the garage, and the front side of the house, Donny was nowhere to be found. Frustrated, I headed back into the house and up to my room. Nothing could have prepared me for what I would see when I opened my bedroom door. Kat and Donny were sitting on my bed and making out.

"What the hell, Kat?!!" I couldn't believe that I'd just been stabbed in the back by one of my best friends!

They pulled away from each other, startled by my entrance. "Jess... it's not what it looks like."

"Wow, could you be less original?!" I wanted to punch her in the face as hard as I could. "But please, I'd love to hear how this isn't you making out with my crush in my bed." Donny was silent.

Kat jumped up from the bed, grabbed me by the arm, and attempted to lead me out of the room. "Come talk with me outside for a minute."

"What if I don't want to talk?!" I growled back.

"Just come talk to me for a minute... please." She stepped out into the hallway and waited for me to follow.

I couldn't imagine what she could possibly say that would make me hate her less. "You've got two minutes to explain, and then I want you the fuck out of my room."

"I know how this looks, but there's something you need to know. Donny and I were hooking up before you met him." She ran her fingers through her auburn hair, clearly affected by the weight of the secret she'd been keeping from me. "It was nothing serious, so I didn't say anything when you started talking about him."

"Why didn't you just tell me? I would have understood."

"I'm sorry, Jess. I never meant to hurt you." I could see it in her eyes; she was telling the truth. "You were crushing on him, and I didn't want to ruin that for you when he and I were just casual. For all I knew, we might have stopped hooking up the next week."

I wanted to believe her, but this still didn't make sense. "Okay, so why the hell are you making out with him in my room?"

"Here's the deal. He's really into you." A mischievous grin slowly replaced her troubled expression. "So we thought we'd hang out in your room and wait for you to join us."

"Join you for what?" I wasn't that naive, but my mouth fired off before my brain could engage."

"Jesus, Jess... Seriously, do I need to spell it out for you?" Kat rolled her eyes. "We want you in bed with us."

"Oh... I see." Her proposal caught me totally off guard. "And you're good with that?"

"I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't." She grabbed me by the hand. "Come on, let's go pop your threesome cherry," she giggled as she pulled me back into my bedroom.

"Is everything okay?" Donny asked.

"Yeah, we're good." Kat turned off the light and closed the door. "Jess, why don't you go over and say hi."

My nervousness was evident as I slowly made my way over to the bed.

"Come on over." Donny patted the empty spot next to him on the bed. I'm not gonna bite. Unless you want me to." His devilish smile made me both nervous and excited.

I was frozen, too scared to make a move. Luckily, Donny was more than happy to show me the way. He sweetly caressed my cheek before pulling me in for a kiss. His kisses were gentle but quickly intensified as I finally relaxed and began to return his kisses. Before I knew it, his tongue was wrapping itself around mine. He guided me onto the bed and onto my back before positioning himself over me as we continued to kiss.

Suddenly I remembered that Kat was still there. I turned my head toward the door in time to see her peeling her top off while Donny nibbled and kissed his way down the side of my neck to my shoulder. She made quick work of her bra before tossing it onto the ground. Her naked breasts were bathed in the faint glow of my nightlight. I had seen them before, but certainly never in the context of what was unfolding.

Donny's hand went up my shirt and over my satin pushup bra. I could feel my nipples swell as he caressed both breasts while kissing me along my neck. My pixie cut gave him full access to tease me from behind my earlobe down to my shoulder. Oh my god, he's going to make me come before he ever gets my underwear off!

Suddenly, I could almost feel Kat standing next to us. Turning to look while Donny nibbled his way around my collarbone, I was face-to-face with Kat's neatly trimmed pussy. She was squeezing one of her delightfully perky breasts in one hand and working her clit with the other as she whimpered softly. I had come close to fooling around with a girl on two occasions but chickened out both times.

Her gorgeous tan body was nothing less than stunning, and I desperately wanted to touch it. The dainty silver hoop nipple rings she was wearing made my pussy flutter. Damn! When did you get those?? She came toward me as I reached out and placed my palm on her midriff as she continued working herself into a frenzy. My fingers slid slowly down to her well-groomed patch and then across her wet lips.

Kat grabbed me by the wrist and pulled my hand away before pulling Donny off me. "It's my turn." She pulled me back to a seated position and started removing my top.

My big natural tits popped out as I quickly unfastened the clasp on my bra and tossed it onto the floor. Kat was already unbuttoning my jean shorts and tugging them off along with my thong panties. Donny was peeling off his shirt to reveal his chiseled chest and abs when she playfully shoved me back down onto the bed.              

They both pounce on me like a couple of ravenous wolves feasting on a helpless fawn. Kat's lips wrapped around one of my swollen pink nipples while Donny suckled the other. I loved having my tits sucked on, but I had never had them both suckled simultaneously. My hands instinctively reached for the back of their heads to hold them in place while they ravaged me.

I could feel Kat begin inching her way down my body from my breast as I cried softly. "Oh my god, that feels so good."

Donny sat up long enough to get his jeans and boxers off. His impressive cock was now standing at attention as he knelt beside me. I propped myself up with my right hand and grabbed him at the base with my left as Kat worked her way down between my legs. He was already oozing with anticipation as I slipped his head into my mouth.

Tilting my head in every direction possible, I worked the tip of his dick until I could hear him moaning. Then, as I started to take him further back, I felt Kats's wet tongue flutter across my clean-shaven pussy. This was not the first time someone had gone down on me, but it was the first time another girl had done it.

Kat was eager to please. Her touch was sensual, and she had the experience to back it up. It was hard to concentrate with Kat's tongue between my legs, but based on his reactions, it appeared that Donny was having his own out-of-body experience as I sucked his cock like there was buried treasure in it. My ass nearly shot off the bed as Kat suckled gently on my swollen clit. As she worked her magic below, my impassioned moans resonated down Donny's shaft.

Finally, she came up for air, and I removed the cock from my mouth to see what she was doing. "My turn," she giggled before landing in bed beside me on her back. "Flip her over, Donny."

Donny moved into position and toward the foot of the bed, pulled me up toward him, and then directed me down onto all fours in front of him with my face between Kat's legs. Kat bit her lip and nodded as if giving me permission to bury my tongue inside her. Donny pressed his member inside my soaking pussy while I buried my tongue inside Kat's. The sensations of our connection were nearly indescribable and made it difficult to know where one ended, and the other began. Donny's cock throbbed inside my aching pussy with every stroke as Kat's swollen clit pulsated against my eager tongue.

"Fuck her harder! Don't stop until she comes!" Kat demanded as she held my head in place and rubbed her juicy peach against my face as she started to come.

Donny gripped my hips firmly as his thrusts increased in speed and intensity. I could hear him groan as he came closer and closer to his final release. His rhythmic strokes landed in just the right place, and I could feel that familiar humming in my core. The more intense the sensation, the more fervently my tongue pleased my best friend. My pussy gripped him in waves as a series of orgasmic waves washed over my body.

"Don't you dare come inside of her!" Kat had the vantage point, and she knew the look of a man on the verge of a massive orgasm. "Pull out and give it to us both."

No sooner had she gotten the words out of her mouth than Donny abruptly pulled his cock out of me. Kat jumped up from her reclined position and moved me into place, so we faced him on all fours. Kat put her arm around me and nuzzled her head against mine as we waited patiently for our reward. A few strokes of his cock, and he was ready to unload.

"Here it comes," he warned just before his first shot hit Kat and splattered onto my face. After the initial load, he turned toward me and the second blast hit me right on the lips.

"Oh my god, that's so fucking hot!" Kat squealed.

She pulled me against her naked body and stole his cum from my lips as she kissed me. I returned the favor as I licked his hot load from her cheek before returning to her lips to share it. Luckily, he wasn't bitter or salty at all, so we gladly swallowed every last bit.

Donny was catching his breath and coaxing the last post-orgasm aftershocks from his slowly deflating member. "Holy shit! That was amazing!"

He threw his arms around us and threw us onto our backs as he collapsed into bed face down between us. It was an unbelievable first threesome experience. I say first because Kat and I would go on many other adventures together in the Alpha Phi house before graduating. But you only get one first, and I'm so glad I got to experience it with my best friend.

We lay in bed; our naked bodies huddled and intertwined. Occasionally, we would fall asleep for a bit, only to be woken up by one of us provoking the others into another round of new positions and combinations. Donny was pushed to the limit as we forced him to go round after lustful round. Exhausted, we finally managed to get what amounted to a couple of hours of sleep and spent the remainder of Sunday drinking poolside. Sundays are fun days, and what a fun day it was.