An Overwatch Erotic Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if they have a mental link that goes beyond their loving relationship, both Tracer and Emily came at the same time even though the redhead had only self-pleasured during this sex tape production. Unlike the stuffing that Lena has taken in each of her holes from a close friend and fellow member of Overwatch. Emily having to back up to a wall to lean against as she kept plunging her fingers into her snatch, making her juices drip down her legs as she kept on doing her job of filming her girlfriend getting her ass fucked. Tracer groaning out as her body shuddered in delight from her first orgasm brought on by a real cock, and ironically for the lesbian beauty perhaps the hardest sexual peak of her eventful life. Lena groaning out with wide, sex-drunk grin on her face as she kept finger fucking herself as Lúcio got in another round of pumps to ensure she rode out all of that orgasm. Along with enjoying that stunning ass a little more himself of course.

However the tightness of her back passage clamping around his pole was too much for him to handle as he had to pull out of that well fucked rump. Allowing Emily to quickly zoom in and capture the sight of Tracer's asshole left gaping open from that big, dark-toned cock pounding she'd taken in her juicy pale ass. More like a pornstar more than the heroine she's supposed to be. Tracer herself offering no resistance as she was pulled off the bed and set down on her knees on the bedroom floor. Still grinning away like a shameless whore as she stare up now, watching her Overwatch ally rapidly stroking off as he grunted and gripped his pulsing rod.

"FUCK!! MMMMMM..." Lúcio groaned as he stared to unload. Giving a fitting money shot finish to this sexual encounter on film as the Brazilian hunk started to unload across the pretty British face of the lesbian he'd just been fucking. Big blasts of his spunk landing to coat the goggles Tracer still had on to obscure her vision but not fully blind her. Moaning as she felt his seed splash onto her nose, cheeks, lips and chin which even with being more into the taste of pussy than cock, she couldn't help but use her tongue to naughtily steal a taste of his load. High shots even hitting her Christmas hat to stain it as he emptied his heavy, dark balls onto that pretty pale face. Emily making sure to kneel down and get in close to capture the sight of the love of her life taking a facial from a man for the first time as the seed started to drip onto the festive bow and the harness of her Accelerator. Just adding to the sinful finish for this erotic film.

"Mmmmm... Cheers, Love..." Tracer purred, giddy from her sexual high as she stayed with her goggles covered in spunk for a moment. "The Cavalry's here... And the Calvary just came!" She added with a sexy laugh.

"And fucking cut!!" Emily grinned, moving off the wall as her juices still dripped down her inner thigh. Stopping the recording and making sure the footage was saved. "Bloody Hell! That was fucking stunning, Lena!"

"Bloody right it was!" Lena said, carefully taking off the stained Christmas hat from off her head, and then the goggles. "Left me a bloody mess too!"

"Heh... Sorry?" Lúcio offered, but with a grin showing he was far from sorry. "Guess getting to fuck a lesbian gets a straight guy all worked up!" He playfully said.

"Then mission completed!" Tracer said, standing up and giving him a wink. "I wanted the hottest bloody sex-tape for my girlfriend... And I had a feeling a bloke like you could deliver."

"Oh, you both delivered and then some!" Emily said with glee as she came over. Giving her girlfriend a big kiss on the lips that made them both moan. Before Emily pulled back with a cute squeal, realising she's gotten his cum now dabbed onto her lips and face from the smooch. "Whoops! Well, um, first time for that I guess..." She joked as she, even after what she'd just filmed, blushed from the sensation.

"Don't worry, Love... I'll help clean that off..." Tracer grinned, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend. "Feel free to have a shower, Lúcio... We'll fix you up with a nice takeaway for tea. Least we can do after all this!"

"Damn, sex and food? Sign me up the next time you need a sex-tape filmed!" Lúcio said with a grin, leaving the two to enjoy one another as he walked out of their bedroom.

"Told you he'd be up for it..." Lena said. "Which means..." Her smile widening.

"I have to fuck him now while you watch?" Emily blushed. "It did look fun..."

"And it will be... But this time I'm not standing and watching... We'll be shagging you senseless, Love!" Lena stated, before pushing Emily down onto the bed as she started to lap up the cum off her face, much to Emily's moaning approval.

* * *

Later, at a Talon outpost...

"So... You hacked into Tracer's computer..." Widowmaker said, as she and Sombra stared at the image on the monitor. Showing the footage of Tracer getting her shapely arse fucked from behind by fellow Overwatch member Lúcio.

"Yes." Sombra said. Nipples poking through her top as she watched the sex-tape.

"And found a sex-tape of her. Fucking a man. Being filmed by her girlfriend." Widowmaker said, as her thick accent made her words even hotter than they already were.

"Yes." Sombra responded on autopilot as she focused on the video.

"...I will require a copy of this." Widowmaker bluntly said. "F-For study purposes, of course."

"...I was thinking about getting Doomfist to recreate this with me, but sure. That works too... Unless we could try and get that do gooder Lúcio to switch sides." Sombra said, looking to Windowmaker.

"I think he's done a good job of making Tracer almost switch sides there..." Widowmaker remarked as the two turned their attention back to the monitor. Both of them finding their thighs rubbing back and forth as they thought of more excuses to go and fuck someone who is supposed to be an enemy. With or without it being filmed...

* * *

While I'm not accepting requests or suggestions for stories, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12