All Comments on 'An Uncomfortable Situation Ch. 04'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot!!

The story keeps getting hotter and hotter. As the story continues, your style keeps getting better. Please go on with additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great.

I'm glad to see that you decided to continue this story. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Smokin

Very Erotic and well paced. Please continue writting this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
brilliant

love this very sexy story more more more please :o)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Outstanding!

One of the most erotic series ever. Will be checking daily for the next chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
FANTASTIC

I can not wait for additional parts of this story. I will be also checking daily.

Thanks as it is a very sensual story. Look forward to you including Lisa and other surprises into the story.

rock060752rock060752about 14 years ago
we are all waiting

Please provide the next chapter soon. This is a very good story with opportunities for some new directions and combonations.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
A really great series

It just keeps getting better and better. Chapter 1 started off nice and slow, and with each chapter, it kept snowballing. Don't know where this train is going, but I'm going to ride it to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ditto Private1stClass

This is great! Keep new chapters coming - and soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Your Best Story

This is by far your most well written story on Literotica.com.

You are encouraged to extend and expand!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Simply amazing

The way you've described the intimacy of their relationship is amazing. It is one of my favorite stories simply because it feels so natural. You've done an excellent job, please keep up the great work. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Outstanding!

Outstanding writing...some of the best I've seen in 20 years! Please continue this soon!

klaxxklaxxabout 14 years ago
Well,

The series has been great, so far. The digital camera bit and the Charles bloke in Ch 3 are giving me bad vibes, though, and made it difficult to enjoy this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
agree with klaxx

it was a good series but chapter three killed the flow and put an evil shadow on the story didn't like the camera part or charles i hope you don't ruin it i hate wasting time on a story only to have the writer totally kill it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Really enjoying this story... look forward to reading more

sexydad50sexydad50almost 14 years ago
Loved it

Love the slow build up. please write more. This story is so sexy it really gets me going... I want more!

bjbearbjbearalmost 14 years ago
Please finish

Great plot and writing. Now please finish the next chapters! Thanks!

StoryPalStoryPalover 13 years ago
More . . . please

Looking forward to future chapters with these two. You keep our interest and, at this pace, can sustain this story line for quite a few more chapters. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another chapter

Great story, I hope you will post the next chapter soon. This story is too good to be left unfinished as it now stands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderfull

One of the most interesting storylines I have seen on the site. Can't wait for more chapters in this series. I have the feeling Lisa, the digital pictures and whomever Charles is will take this story to even higher levels of excitement. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please finish story series

I loved your series titled "An Uncomfortable Situation" but it is not finished, and you haven't done anything with it for almost a year. Can you please finish it, wrap up (or unwrap) the series for all of your loyal readers.

DOC226

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
to be continued?

I see I am not alone in the wish for continuing this series. Obviously Lisa is going to have to be more involved, and maybe even the younger sibling, and other of Ali's friends? The combinations could be endless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
to be continued...

Please. Don't leave this hanging this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More Delicious

Looking forward to more. It really is lovely stroytelling. Great stuff! Julius

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What happen to part 4

Part 3 and 4 are the same. Will Lisa fuck Tommy? What about Lisa's friend joining the group? Will brother and sister end up having a baby and marry and live happy ever after? I want more.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
This is

a most incredibly erotic story.

sexydad50sexydad50over 12 years ago
Very hot series

Hope the rest is as good. Love your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous