An Uncommon Bond Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He draped the blanket on me and said, "You just stay out here and I will make us some lunch." And with that, I was alone.

As cliche as it may be, it is also natural to find that your mind begins to wander when you are alone. Two days. It felt so much longer than that. Maybe it had been, I honestly was not in the best shape to keep track of time. But if I was right, that meant it was Sunday. If nothing was amiss at home, my family would be just getting back from church. Hannah and her boyfriend might not even be back at the house yet. I had made no plans to see anyone this weekend, so odds are, no one has noticed I was gone yet. Master had managed to get a whole two days ahead of law enforcement, if that was the case.

'Or what if someone had noticed my absence and alerted my parents? What if the emotional toll was making Dad drink more and Mom get worse faster? Was anyone looking out for my little brother?' I couldn't stop thinking about these questions.

I was overcome with guilt. 'Why did I not try harder to fight? Why have I been so weak willed? Why am I not constantly screaming and fighting?' I felt like I was giving in too easily.

By the time Master came out with lunch, I had worked myself into a solemn mood of confusion and contempt. I had no appetite for the grilled chicken and mixed veggies that were in my bowl, but a warning look from Master made me slowly eat everything.

At the time, I hated how weak I was being. I did not want to satisfy my kidnapper, but I also did not want to make my life hell.

I was left chained to the table while Master went out to the yard and played with Bear. It seemed like the fuzzy dog had a bottomless well of energy. Meanwhile, my sorrows were making me tired, and I started to drift off.

I don't know when we all finally went inside. I think it was early afternoon. Anyhow, I was taken straight to the playroom/dungeon for more training.

"Alright, so we will do a quick recap of yesterday's lesson and then we will move on to the new stuff," said Master as he grabbed the crop out of the cabinet. He had me kneeling at the foot of the bed like the day before.

He snapped his fingers and said, "Sit, Cleo."

I did not hesitate to move into the right position, but I tried to look as loathful as possible. He did not comment on my mood.

"Good. Kneel."

I did so. He corrected the arch of my back a little and propped my head up straight, but said nothing.

"Present."

Ugh, I did not get very far with this one the day before but I did my best. I stood, spread my legs and put my hands behind my head. He put his hands on me, one on the upper part of my back and one on my tummy. "Tighten your abdomen, arch your back more, and hold your chest up." I altered my position as he guided me. He let go and circled me once before ordering me to kneel again.

We went through a rotation of the three positions for a few minutes before he said, "Alright. I believe those are sufficient for today. Good girl, Cleo." He held out a little blue candy in front of my face. I looked at him, eyebrows furrowed.

"A treat. Go ahead. Take it."

I narrowed my eyes at the obvious canine treatment, but took the gummy snack with my lips anyway. It was warm from his hand. It tasted good, but I did not say anything. I did not feel like giving him any emotion right now. I think he sighed.

"Next up: bow. For this you will start on all fours and then lean down to the floor, arms straight in front of you, paws touching but not overlapping. Your ass will stay in the air, your forehead will touch the ground."

I moved into position as he instructed me. This position left me very vulnerable. I could not see anything when my head was on the floor and my backside was up for anyone to see.

The crop found its way between my thighs. "Legs further apart."

I complied.

"Arch your back more."

Check.

When I was finally adjusted to his liking, he made me move between the four positions I knew for a little while before moving onto the next thing.

"This next one is called Fours. It's pretty easy. Just get on all fours, keep all your legs square with each other, arch your back gently and look straight ahead."

This one was easy of course, and took no time to master. He gave me plenty of gummy snacks. My body was getting warm from all the moving and gentle touching. Every once in a while the crop would brush my nipples or rub over my pussy, as if by accident. I knew I was getting flushed.

"Almost done, babygirl. You're doing great. Now we have beg."

'Ugh, this one doesn't sound fun.'

"For this, get up like you are kneeling but then put your paws in front of you like you are begging." He said. He had a small smile on his lips, like he knew that this was the most degrading one so far, and he wanted to see if I would do it. Part of me wanted to just sit there and not do anything, but I did not see what that really achieved in the long run. Thus, I slowly got on my knees, eye rolling a little bit at how cliche this seemed, and lazily put my hands or "paws" how he wanted them.

"Okay, you have the right idea, but you look so glum." He observed as he circled me.

"Hm I wonder why..." I whispered under my breath.

The crop snapped on the back of my thigh, making me fall forward. I felt a welt forming.

"I heard that. Get back up."

With a huff, I found my way back into position, but made no effort to hide my annoyance. He was teasing my body and degrading me and giving me treats all the while. It was getting under my skin, to be aroused but humiliated.

"I'll excuse your lack of enthusiasm for now, but when I say beg in the future, I fully intend for you to do so with the energy of a real puppy." He informed me. I said nothing. We practiced a bit more, with treats coming with every successful position.

Finally, he said. "Last position and then we can be done for today. Roll. You will roll onto you back and fold your arms like you are begging. You will spread your legs and bend them. You will not try to cover your tits or your cunt."

I gulped. This was the worst position, I was sure. My heart sped up and I looked to the door. Gah, I wished I could curl up in a ball and disappear.

My hesitation earned a swat right across my nipples. I yelled and tried to cover them, but my hands were swatted as well.

"Roll, Cleo. Now." He commanded. I shakily moved to my bank and tried to mimic his instructions. My thighs were not far enough apart though, thus, he knelt down and pulled them apart himself. He knelt right in front of my pussy and looked me in the eyes. His gaze was scalding.

"Your legs should be as if you were doing the butterfly pose. Try to get your thighs as close to the ground as possible."

It was so humiliating. I squeaked a little as his left hand stroked my calf. It felt like he held me in that position for ages.

I jumped when he started rubbing my belly.

"That's my good girl. So obedient and smart! Have a treat!" He cooed and pressed a gummy to my lips. My cheeks reddened as I took the snack. He finally let me up.

The rest of the training session was just rotating through the positions. My knees ached and my pride was basically non-existent by the end. Every time he praised me I felt disgusted for obeying.

I was in the kneeling position when his hands came down and started massaging my shoulders. To my horror, I moaned accidently. He had such strong hands and he zeroed in where I was holding tension. It felt really good. He softly hummed as he rubbed me, calming me after a long ordeal.

After a few minutes, he stopped and said, "Good girl. You're learning quickly. We're done for the day."

The rest of the day was peaceful. I read one of my novels. We watched some TV. We played cards. We had dinner. He did not subject me to any new humiliation, thankfully.

When it was time for bed, I went away without a fuss. I was happy to get the mittens off. He brushed my hair gently and hummed a soft song while I sat at his feet. I have to admit, it made me drowsy. I had no problems falling asleep that night.

12