All Comments on 'An Unconventional Convention Pt. 02'

by AZman48

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Camguy4funCamguy4funalmost 2 years ago

Wow, well done! A great addition to the first story. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! More! More!

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

Oh My Freaking Gawd !

I can not stop shaking, twitching and jerking about on my chair ! I was so delighted to find this chapter here to read. I had hoped you would carry over the feelings, the emotions, the tenderness from the first chapter. You actually out did yourself with this one ! I felt everything you put into Kelly's experience simply take over my entire body as I read. I still have not gotten my breathing to settle in.

AZman, you are a master writer !

There were still a fair number of the grammatical errors which plagued the first chapter, but most readers probably do not even notice them the way I do.

Damn you, I am still shivering and jerking with the feelings and emotions this chapter has elicited within me.

To say Good Writing, feels so inadequate. Let's go with "Damn good writing" !

I so hope you are working on at least one more chapter .

There is still so much for Kelly / Rich to deal with. Plus finding out if Casey includes his experience as well as a character based on Kelly in yet another of his writings.

( A soft whisper of a kiss on your cheek AZ. Good night. )

juan2forkjuan2forkalmost 2 years ago

Rich needs a divorce and Kelly needs her man.

sugarsweet0026sugarsweet0026almost 2 years ago

So fucking hot! Keep it cumming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAZman48@AZman48
Just an average guy who enjoys writing about all aspects of sex, working on old cars, and tinkering in my garage.