An Unconventional Convention Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her head on the bed she turned her face so she could see him and answered, "A pretty naughty woman, I'd guess."

"And what do you guess should happen to a date who would be so naughty?" he said.

She smiled, and answered, "She'd probably get her ass spanked."

"That would seem an appropriate punishment," he replied. "... at least to start with."

He raised his hand and brought it down across her right ass cheek.

She knew the slap was coming but she wasn't watching him, so its exact moment of impact was still a bit of a surprise, and she jumped and let out a tiny squeak. The uncertainty of when it was coming seemed to add intensity to the stab of pain that shot right to her crotch. And then the after-burn set in and warmed her ass with its own mysteriously-pleasant ache. When they were last together, she had discovered that she liked to get her ass slapped, and now, being "punished" for something while her hands were tied made it all the more arousing.

His second slap went across her left cheek and she moaned into the sheets as the sting and burn caused her arousal to leap. He then took hold of the waistband of the panties and pulled them down over her ass cheeks, leaving them bunched just below the curve of her ass.

Although the fabric of her panties was delicate and thin, the crisp sting of his next slap on bare skin was exponentially more arousing.

After several more solid smacks on each naked ass-cheek, he stepped back and admired the redness he had left behind while he took off his clothes. She remained bent over, enjoying the paradoxical pleasure of the pain he had just inflicted.

Now naked, he shook his head in mock disappointment, and said, "What is a man to do with a date who would let other men feel her ass in public?"

Wiggling her hips, she replied almost defiantly, "Fuck her up the ass!"

"Is that what this is all about?" he said. "Am I dating a slut who puts her tits on display for men to ogle and who dances so close to them that she can feel their cock rubbing her leg while they grope her ass? Has my sweet, demure Kelly turned into a cock-hungry slut looking to get fucked by the nearest guy?"

She gave him a grin, and replied, "And lucky you; you happen to be the nearest guy right now, so come on and fuck me!" As she spoke, she twisted her wrist free of the simple knot in his tie, then reached back and pulled her ass-cheeks apart.

From the nightstand drawer, he produced a bottle of lube and drooled some down the crack of her ass. He then applied some to his dick and stroked it up and down its length.

Holding his slippery cock in his fist he slid its fat, squishy head up and down Kelly's crack a few times, and then stopped over her puckered little asshole.

He gently leaned into her expecting that she would want him to go easy so she could gradually get used to the stretch, but she was so thoroughly aroused by that point that she rocked herself toward him just as he made first contact with her tight little opening, and his fat cock-head was inside her and being gripped by her sphincter almost before he knew it.

He let out a pleasant, "Mmm!" and she mumbled, "Oh fuck, yes!' into the bed.

He stood there looking down at his stiff cock plugged into her ass for several arousing moments, before she said, "Do that again! Just fuck your fat knob in and out of my ass a few times!"

Holding his cock in his hand, he rocked his hips, popping his cock-head in and out of her slippery but tight pucker. After half a dozen pokes, he kept going on the next one and as the girth of his cock stretched her little rosebud farther open, she growled into the bed, "Oh, my fucking hell!"

He stopped pushing and said, "Are you okay?"

"Yes!" she replied. "I forgot how fucking good it feels to have a stiff cock up my ass! Fuck me, Harry! Fuck your nasty date's little asshole! Give me what I wanted all those men to give me all night!"

He continued until he was balls-deep up her ass, and then began to slowly fuck her. Little by little he picked up the pace and forcefulness until he was bouncing her against the bed.

The orgasm that had been building in Harry's balls, little by little all night and especially with the blowjob she'd given him, was now at its boiling point. He pulled out of her ass, pulled her off the bed, and spun her around and onto her knees. He then began hammering his slippery cock just inches in front of her face.

She held her mouth wide open watching his fist blur up and down his cock, and then as he growled and grunted, she watched a stream of thick white cum shoot from his pee hole, landing on her waiting tongue.

Without the opportunity to wash it off after fucking her ass, Harry kept his cock from touching her lips, but he continued jerking off until, with her head tilted back, she was catching the last few dribbles that he could squeeze from it. He then pulled her to her feet and in a tight embrace, he clamped his mouth over hers to share the sperm he had just put there.

They continued their kiss long after each had swallowed, and when they finally broke, Harry said, "So, if your friend Rich is around, I should probably take care of him. He's been damned patient all night."

Kelly smiled, slid the bunched-up gown off, and then hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pushed them down to let Rich free.

Sympathizing with it being tightly confined all night long, Harry took Rich's cock in his hand and gave it a couple of firm strokes to get its blood flowing. The wake-up call generated a long drool of pre-cum that Harry caught and wiped all over Rich's knob. Gently fondling his balls as he continued stroking, Harry then lowered himself to his knees and took the stiff cock into his mouth.

He sucked on it and swirled his tongue over it, tasting the pre-cum mixed with the muskiness of a night's confinement. He then began bobbing his head and jerking off whatever cock was not in his mouth at the moment.

Rich groaned, and said, "Oh, fuck, man! Jesus, that feels good! That bitch Kelly had me trying to bust out of her frigging panties all night long! My balls are so full of spunk it's a wonder they're not blue!"

Harry pulled off his cock long enough to chuckle and say, "Hey, she's still in the room, you know. Go easy on her. I'm sure she doesn't get this kind of opportunity very often."

"Neither do I," Rich said and gently guided Harry's mouth back onto his rigid cock.

Harry quickly picked up the pace of his bobbing and jerking, and Rich soon had both of his hands on Harry's head as much to steady himself as to encourage the glorious blowjob. A minute later, Rich growled, "Oh fuck yeah! Here we go! Keep sucking, buddy! Keep jerking!"

Harry pushed his finger up and Rich's ass and as he rubbed his prostate, Rich groaned, "Oh, fuck, yes!"

Harry felt Rich's cock throb between his sucking lips and then felt a steaming-hot jet of salty cum shoot into his mouth. He kept jerking and sucking as spurt after spurt filled his mouth.

Finally, Rich slipped his sensitized and wilting dick from between Harry's lips and said, "Fucking aye, man! Thank you! Jesus, that felt good!"

As he stood up Harry tipped his head back so he could speak with the mouthful of cum, and mumbled, "I got somefing fo Kewwy, here."

Kelly chuckled, and said, "Oh, you shouldn't have!" and then covered Harry's mouth with her own to swap Rich's cum.

As they walked into the bathroom a short while later, Harry said, "You think there's room in the shower for all three of us?"

As Kelly unhooked her bra, she laughed and said, "Oh, I'm sure we can work something out."

***

At the airport the next morning, Harry hefted Kelly's suitcase out of the car, then shook Rich's hand and they slapped each other's backs. "Safe travels and take care of yourself," Harry said. "And say hi to Kelly for me when you see her again. Don't let her forget me."

Rich laughed and said "I don't think that's likely to happen! So, do you think you'll be at the convention again this year?"

"It was actually a bit of a fluke that I attended the last one," Harry replied. "I was kind of forced into it by a client. But you can bet Kelly's cute little ass that I'll be there again this year! I never learned so much by attending a convention before in my life!"