An Underappreciated Housewife's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing. They're a normal happy family. Her husband is thoughtful, caring and romantic. Oh, he's also hung like horse and keeps her sexually satisfied regularly. They could do to have more money but they get by fine with what they've got."

"Oh, that's good then," replied Tina staring at the picture. She looked at Margos husband Tony. She'd certainly never suspected he was the dreamboat Roma had described. "I guess you never really no someone," she thought. "I'm certainly not going to be able to look at him the same way after that revelation."

She paused for a moment in thought before continuing.

"Well I'm glad they're happy at least," she told Roma.

"That's nice dear, but you're missing the point."

Tina looked at her quizzically.

"Ugh!" Roma groaned. "You need to understand that at least eighty percent of what you see on here is just bullshit. News feeds are just a collection of memories, some happy, many staged or photoshopped. You need to stop judging your day to day life based on the fabricated highs of your peers. You are enough! Your family is enough! Stop looking across at the greener grass! It is an illusion! The pastures that surround you are plenty green. Take the time to enjoy them while you still can."

Tina nodded silently finally understanding Romas point.

"Now darling! Enough chit chat! You are here to be pampered! Follow me!" She snapped her fingers at Tina and motioned for her to follow her as she headed towards the door she had come out of earlier.

Tina followed behind feeling like an obedient child. They entered the room and Tina looked around. They were in a large dimly lit room. The walls and ceiling were a dull cream. There was a small shelving unit in the corner to her left. Atop it was a pile of soft white towels. In the centre of the room was a cream massage table. The wall to her left and the one to her right each had a large oak door in the centre, level with the table. Roma had stopped beside the table, waiting while Tina took in her surroundings. Now she spoke.

"Okay darling. This is the massage room. Once I'm gone you will take off you clothes and place them on this shelving," she gestured towards the corner. "And I mean all your clothing darling." Tina opened her mouth to speak but Roma cut her off before she got a chance. "Now, now darling. Don't be a prude. You can cover yourself with one of the towels if you wish." She continued speaking, signalling that there would be no further discussion on the topic. "Then you will lie down on the table and ring this bell." Roma pulled a small gold bell from her pocket and shook it. The bell rolled with a crisp musical note. Suddenly the two oak doors either side of Roma flew open and two hulking figures stepped into the room, one on either side of her.

Tina gaped at them, her eyes wide in alarm. The two men were identical, both about six foot five inches tall. Though next to Roma they looked like giants. Tina examined the men. They had long flowing blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. They were clad in only a tan loincloth each. Their skin shone with a golden hue as if their bodies had been freshly oiled. The muscles on their arms, chest and legs were clearly defined and smooth, free from hair. Tina continued to gawk, speechlessly at the two modern day adonis' standing before her. They smiled back at her impassively, appearing unaffected by her appraisal.

"This is Timothy and Thomas, they are my masseurs. They will be massaging you today. That's all for now boys."

As quickly as they had arrived, they were gone. Tina let out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding.

Roma continued on, "once the boys have finished your massage you will continue on into the 'Romance and Relaxation Room.'"

She gestured towards a smaller white door on the opposite wall. "Don't worry about your clothes, you won't need them in there. I will meet you again once you are finished in there. Now do you have any questions?"

Tina opened her mouth to speak and immediately wondered why she had bothered.

"Perfect, darling. You enjoy yourself and I will see you on the other side. Oh and darling, don't worry about making noise in the 'Romance and Relaxation Room.' It's completely sound proof." Roma placed the golden bell on the massage table and then walked past Tina and back into the foyer.

Tina stood alone in the room for a few moments trying to collect her thoughts and make sense of what Roma had just told her. Shrugging, she walked slowly to the corner with the shelves. She stripped off her exercise pants and singlet and paused self consciously. She took a breath and then stripped off her bra and panties. She placed her clothes on the shelf and picked up a towel off the pile. Despite her nakedness, she noticed that the room felt warm and comfortable. She sensed the relaxing aroma of sandalwood mixed in with a number of other scents she couldn't recognise. Tina climbed onto the table, careful not to ring the bell prematurely. She lay down face first, positioning her face in the cut out hole of the table. Reaching behind herself, she draped the towel over her thighs and buttocks. "Well here goes." She muttered to herself before ringing the bell.

Immediately she sensed the presence of the two man mountains close by, one at each of her shoulders. Tim spoke in a gentle, soothing voice. "I'm going to massage your head and neck, then we will massage the rest of your body together."

She felt his hand wrap around her head, massaging her scalp before slowly guiding his hands down the back off her neck. The pressure was firm but gentle. Tina could feel muscles she didn't even know she had, begin to relax under his steady pressure. He worked for a few minutes before removing his hands. Tina could hear the sound of oil being squirted, then she felt two pairs of hands begin to massage her shoulders. The men worked in perfect unison, completely mirroring each others actions. The oil they were using seemed to warm her as it soaked into her soft skin. She could feel a trail of relaxed muscles, following in the wake of their diligent hands. The men worked down from her shoulder, all the way to the tips of her fingers. Their hands glided back to her shoulders and began to work methodically down her back.

Tina was in heaven. It felt like there where two halves to her body. The half the men had touched which was blissfully relaxed. Then the was the other half, filled with tension, stress and worries. Tina hadn't realised that she was carrying so much tension around with her. But now that her back and shoulders had been set free, she looked at the rest of her body like some poor trapped animal that needed to be set free.

The men continued their gradual progress, freeing her body as they went. When they reached the towel they simply slid it off onto the floor and continued massaging. Tina was hovering in some kind of Nirvana at this point and barely registered what had happened. A small part of her was shocked that she was lying on a table with her arse bared to two strange men. But she pushed it aside enjoying the warm sensation of the oil on her skin.

She felt both men grasp an ass cheek each and begin to massage the soft orbs until they were slick with oil. She felt them slide her legs apart until her feet were touching the edges of the table. Their gentle hands glided down her hips massaging away the tension. Then she felt their hands sliding down the crevice between her cheeks, the edges of their hands rubbing across her tight rose bud. Their hands continued on, massaging her thighs down to her knees. They never lingered or gave any impression like they had any intention aside from giving her a massage and always they acted in perfect unison. The men worked further down her legs, stroking all the way down to her toes.

"If you can roll over now we will do your front." Tim spoke quietly.

It took all of Tinas energy, but eventually she managed to roll over. She felt a small pillow get placed beneath her head as she lay back, closing her eyes. She didn't even consider the fact that she was baring her naked body to two complete strangers. She was so blissfully relaxed and she didn't want that to end. She felt soft hands begin to massage her face. It was Thomas this time. He worked slowly, starting at her temples before working down to massage her cheeks and jaw. Once he reached her shoulders she again heard the squirt of oil and felt the mirrored hands on her skin. Again they traversed their way down to her fingertips before returning to her shoulders. She felt their fingers glide down to her breasts, kneading them gently. She let out a long sigh as their hands traced up to tug at her now erect nipples. Tina couldn't help but feel aroused at their touch. Her body tingled everywhere that the oil touched as if her skin were charged with electricity. Once again though, the men appeared unaffected by what they were touching. They continued on diligently to her ribs and abdomen.

Their hands traced her hips and she felt her legs being guided apart once again. She couldn't see herself but she knew the engorged lips of her vagina were opening like the petals of a flower. Tina's breathing became heavier now as she felt the mens hands slide across her navel and downward. But they seemed to divert their course at the last minute, skirting around her pubic area. They stroked her inner thighs before working down through the muscles of her quads and on to her knees. Tina tracked their progress in her mind as they continued south towards her toes. Surely they were going to oil her pussy as well. It was so desperate to feel their touch. With all the tension removed from her body, it felt like there was one ball of energy left between her legs.

The men finished at her toes. She felt their hands leave her body. It felt like there was a fire at her centre. She heard the sound of oil being squirted, then she felt a large dollop of oil hit her cliterous. Immediately it started to tingle with a gentle warmth. The warmth spread as more oil was poured on her sex. It felt like half a bottle had been emptied down there. She heard the sounds of Timothy and Thomas exiting through their respective doors.

She lay there for a few seconds, her breathing was ragged and her hands gripped the table tightly. A rivulet of oil ran down between her legs covering the last un-oiled piece of skin on her body. That was it for Tina, it was as if the final piece of the puzzle had fallen into place. The entire surface of her body seemed to vibrate with some sort of energy. The vibrations built slowly, increasing in strength. They seemed to be rolling in waves towards her clit. As each wave crashed down she gave a small moan. The waves continued to build until finally Tinas eyes flew wide open, before promptly rolling back in her head, her mouth opened in a soundless scream. Her back arched and her hips thrust upward as her body was rocked by a massive orgasm. Her knees locked and her hips bucking soundlessly as wave after wave of pleasure courses through her body. This continued for at least five minutes, until finally her body went slack and her hips dropped limply to the table. Tina was completely unconscious.

Half an hour later Tina began to rouse. She came to slowly, feeling as if she were drifting back to earth on a cloud. She opened her eyes and looked around groggily, trying to remember where she was and how she had gotten there. The memories came flooding back to her slowly. She was naked on a massage table after getting the best happy ending of her life. She sat up and slid off the table slowly. She grabbed desperately at the table as her shaky legs threatened to give way. Steadying herself she straightened up and walked towards the white door on the far wall. She paused in front of it, the words 'Romance and Relaxation Room,' were stamped on it in flowing golden letters. She grasped the handle then looked back over her shoulder at her clothes folded in the corner. She heard Romas voice in her head "you won't need them in there."

Tina shrugged, twisted the handle and stepped through the door. The room on the other side was completely pitch black. As she stepped inside she heard the door close gently behind her. Suddenly a spotlight burst into life. Tina blinked her eyes a few times, momentarily blinded. Once her eyes adjusted she could see a large, bright blue armchair just a metre ahead. The armchair looked like it was made from muppet fur. "It looks like someone stuffed Cookie Monster and turned him into a chair," she mused with a small grin. Beside the armchair was a small coffee table with a file on top of it. Tina stepped forward, picked up the file and sat down. She was immediately distracted by the chair. It felt warm and cosy. The soft fur seemed to wrap around her like a blanket, engulfing her naked form. Remembering the file, she examined the front of it. All it said was 'Tina,' but she recognised Kyles writing. She opened the file to find a hand written letter inside. The letter read as follows.

Dear Tina,

Where do I start. You are just the most fantastic person I have ever met. I feel so fortunate that we stumbled into each others lives all those years ago. There is no one I would rather do life with than you. You are so strong and confident in your beliefs. I have always admired the tenacity with which you pursue your goals. I really feel that you personify the phrase 'be the change you want to see in the world.' Being with you makes me want to be a better person, to live up to your example and to make you proud and happy. I know I don't thank you for it enough but you are an exceptional wife and mother. To use a football term, you are the queen of the one percenters. Each and every day you perform hundreds of small unnoticed tasks that make my life and our childrens lives better. Often without any recognition. You are an incredible woman, intelligent, powerful, kind, nurturing, generous and loving. Since the day I met you I've admired your beauty and grace. More than once I've had to pinch myself to make sure you aren't a dream. I could wax lyrical about your hot body for ten pages but I won't. All I'll say is that you have an incredible ass and the sexiest body alive. I love holding you in my arms and I love making love to you. I love pleasuring you and watching you transform from my well mannered wife into a wild sexual being. You have always been a beautiful goddess in my eyes and that will never change. When I look at you I see the woman of my dreams, the mother of my children and the love of my life. Thank you for everything you do for us and thank you for being mine.

I love you,

Forever and Always,

Kyle xoxox

As Tina finished reading, a small tear trickled down the side of her face. It was possibly the nicest thing he'd ever said to her. She could feel the warmth of his love swelling up inside her but when it reached her throat it came out as a sob. It was all she'd wanted from him. To know that she had been seen, that she was appreciated and that she was a damn good mother and wife.

A few more tears of emotion slid down her cheeks. The arms of the chair seemed to wrap around her tighter, in a soft, warm hug. She buried her head against the silky fur and sobbed, embracing the emotions that were running through her body. After a few minutes she stopped and reread the letter. This time it left her with a warm confident glow. She felt freedom, joy and excitement all at once. She couldn't wait to get home and see Kyle and the kids. She paused and thought "I guess I could wait a little longer. After all this is call the 'Romance and Relaxation Room.' I've had my romance now where's the relaxation."

As if on cue, bright light flooded the entire room. Once her eyes had adjusted Tina looked around. She was in the corner of some sort of expansive wash room. The entire room was covered in pearly white tiles from floor to ceiling. In the centre of the room was a large bathtub full to the brim with water. Across the room she could see a large full length mirror beside a small bench with a basin in it.

Tina placed the letter down on the side table and slowly extricated herself from the armchairs loving arms. She walked to the centre of the room and examined the bath. She tested the water with her hand. It was boiling hot, just the way she liked it. "I guess this must be for me," she reasoned. She stepped into the bath and slowly lowered herself into the steaming water. She reclined gradually and gave a satisfied sigh. The warm water swirled around her body with small eddy currents brushing gently against her skin. Tina turned her head to the right and noticed a large power button. It was backlit by a red light which Tina took to mean it was off. Tina eyed the button. Should she press it? What would happen? She ummed and ahhed for a few more moments before steeling her nerves to take the plunge. She reached out her hand and let it hover over the button for a few more moments before taking a deep breath and slamming her hand down. She lifted her hand and waited. Nothing seemed to happen at first. Then the backlight on the button switched to green. The lights in the room dimmed to a shadowy hue. Tina felt the bottom of the bath begin to ripple and move. She gave a small exclamation of surprise as she felt her arse getting lifted a few inches up. Then the bottom of the bath began to mould itself perfectly to the shape of her rear. The base of the bath continued to move and she felt it slide up and mould to her back and neck, creating a small pillow at the perfect angle for her head to rest. Next the base of the bath lifted and moulded around her legs. Once it had her legs moulded in position the bath used it's grip to reposition them. It spread her legs shoulder width apart and pulled them back closer to her body so that her knees were slightly bent. She felt the bath form up beneath her feet giving her a flat surface she could brace her feet against.

Next the bath swelled up to cradle her arms positioning them at her sides. Then she felt two thick knobs form against her palms. They made for perfect hand holds. Why she would need hand holds in the bath, she didn't know, but regardless they were there. The last modification went undetected by Tina. Between her legs the bath swelled up, it kept a distance of two inches from her vagina as it hooked up and around stopping above her abdomen.

Tina laid her head back against the pillow. Dare she say it, this bath knew how to make a girl comfortable.

Suddenly she sensed more movement in the water. Little jets of bubbles had started to erupt from nozzles set throughout the bath. They were only a very low pressure with the bubbles dancing against her skin like an army of tiny kisses assaulting her body. Tina hummed contentedly enjoying the sensation. After a few minutes the bubbles increased their intensity ever so slightly.

A deep soothing voice filled the room.

"You are an incredible mother."

"I am an incredible mother," she thought.

The voice came again.

"You are beautiful."

"You are loved."

"You are enough."

The bubbles increased in intensity now. It felt like every single one carried a tiny electron charge. She felt the charges entering her body as each one hit. The bubbles impacted the full length of her body, up her legs and arms. The only place she couldn't feel them was between her legs.

"You can be whoever you choose to be." Intoned the voice.

"Trust your judgment."

"Ignore your mother in law, what would she know? After all her son is thirty two and still needs help dressing himself appropriately."

Tina laughed at that one, though it quickly turned into a moan as two strong jets trained themselves on her nipples. It felt like there were little sparks dancing across her sensitive nubs as each bubble dropped its charge.