An Underappreciated Housewife's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"An invention of mine," shrugged Roma. "They're called 'breast cups'. Don't worry you get to keep these as part of the package. They come with a lifetime guarantee."

Tina couldn't believe what she was hearing. Now that the cups had suctioned into position she couldn't even feel them. It was as if she was wearing nothing at all.

"And you don't need to worry about boob sweat. These babies are super breathable." Nodded Roma knowingly. The pride clear on her face.

"These are amazing," exclaimed Tina. Forgetting herself Tina started jumping up and down on the spot watching as her perky breasts moved painlessly with her. Then Roma spoke, bringing her back down to earth.

"Yes, we'll if you've had enough fun with them, why don't we get you dressed."

Her cheeks darkened again as Tina remembered that she was as close as you could get to being naked.

Roma proffered the dress to her and Tina took it thankfully. She slipped the dress on and after a few seconds of adjustment, turned to examine herself in the mirror.

Her jaw fell open. She looked absolutely stunning.

"Do you like it now?" Queried Roma a rather smug look on her face.

"I love it," gushed Tina. "I look like some sort of model."

"You look like a powerful goddess," corrected Roma.

Tina stared at her reflection. Roma was right she did look like a goddess. The black dress hugged her womanly frame, accentuating her curves. But unlike those terrible suck-it-in spanks she'd tried in the past, this dress was light and comfortable. The centre slot had opened in a diamond shape, showing an alluring amount of cleavage, but without giving up her modesty.

It was then that she noticed a pare of shiny black high healed shoes. They had two inch high heals, the sort that could snap an ankle in two seconds flat. They were sitting just in front of the glass wall about a yard away.

Tina didn't even bother questioning it this time, she just stepped to the shoes and slipped them onto her feet. Stepping back to her original position she was amazed at the comfort and ease with which she could walk.

She strutted a lap around the room to test them out. "I have never felt so stable in my life," she thought to herself. She turned to Roma. "These shoes are incredible!"

"They're my shoes," replied Roma dryly.

Tina thought she might die of embarrassment.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." Tina moved frantically to remove the shoes.

Roma gave a laugh. "Relax darling I'm only joking." She motioned towards her own clearly clad feet.

Tina gave a small laugh of embarrassment as she realised how quickly she'd gone from powerful goddess to an awkward mess.

"Don't worry about it." Roma patted her on the arm. " Just remember, you're a goddess." Then she pointed to herself. "And I'm The Goddess."

Tina gave her a confused smile.

"Now darling it's time for the next phase of your day."

Roma gave the wall a small push and it split in the middle, opening away from them. Looking through the opening, Tina could see the foyer that she had waited in earlier. Roma stepped forward and motioned for Tina to follow.

Roma stopped before the two large oak doors and turned to face her.

"Well this is where we say goodbye. I hope you have enjoyed yourself today and I hope I will see you back here in the future. Always remember what a beautiful, strong woman you are and don't ever let anyone tell you anything different."

"Thank you so much for everything Roma. This has truly been the most fantastic day."

Roma gave her a small wave before walking away towards the massage room.

"Enjoy your evening, darling," she yelled over her shoulder.

"Evening?" Thought Tina. Had it really been that long.

She pushed the two oak doors and they swung apart. Looking out at the sky, Tina was amazed to see the sun setting in the distance. It cast an array of colours, mostly pinks and reds, across the skyline and the clouds which were scattered throughout the heavens.

"My god, you're beautiful."

Kyles voice woke her from her reverie and she looked down to see him standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"I mean you always look beautiful," he continued then paused trying to find the right words. "But tonight you look extra beautiful." He grinned up at her clearly hopeful that he'd said the right thing.

Looking down at him, Tina wondered if he had ever looked so handsome. He was wearing a pare of dark blue suit pants. With a nice white dress shirt and a matching blue tie. He had on a pair of tanned leather shoes and his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. In his hands he was holding a bunch of red roses. Her eyes shifted to his face. His grin spread further as she admired his handsome features. He was cleanly shaven with his dark, wavy hair cut short around the back and sides. She met his warm brown eyes and a smile spread across her face. Wordlessly she rushed down the steps to embrace him in an enormous hug. With her arms tight around him she buried her face into his chest. She inhaled and her nose filled with the scent of his aftershave, it was the exact one he had worn on their wedding day. The smell of it evoked a memory and she wondered at how a simple smell could transport you back so vividly into a different time.

"Thank you, thank you so much. Today has been the most amazing day."

She felt his arms wrap around her even tighter as he hugged her back. He was about six inches taller than she was and Tina could feel him relax his grip slightly as he lent forward to kiss the top of her head.

"Well it isn't over yet."

Tina lifted her head from his chest and stared up at him.

"Surely there can't be any more."

He grinned down at her. "But there is."

He lent towards her and Tina lifted herself on her toes to meet him. They shared a kiss that was soft and tender at first but grew in passion the longer it lasted. Tina could feel the heat building inside of her as his kiss stoked her fire.

Finally they separated. Kyle smiled down at her tenderly.

"Come on, there'll be plenty of time for that later. We've got a reservation to make."

Kyle released his hold on her and stepped back, opening the door of the limo in one motion.

He gestured for her to enter.

"After you."

Tina gave him a smile of thanks and slid into the back seat. Kyle followed her in, sitting beside her on the long bench seat.

The car started to roll and Tina heard the now familiar hiss of the wine compartment opening. Archie didn't even bother to ask this time as an arm shot out and promptly prepared and handed them each a glass of wine.

Kyle held his glass aloft. "A toast to the most beautiful girl in all the land."

Tina grinned at him "When will she be joining us?"

Kyle rolled his eyes at her then held his glass towards hers.

"I'm already looking at her," came his response.

Tina met his glass with a small 'cheers.' She couldn't help but give him a shy self conscious smile. It had been a cheesy line, but the sentiment of it had still touched her.

A thought crossed her mind and she immediately got a healthy dose of Mum guilt as she realised how long it had taken her to ask.

"What about the kids. Where are they?"

"The kids are at Grandmas, probably being spoilt rotten right about now. They were very excited to have a sleep over there, and grandma will be bringing them back at lunch time tomorrow."

Tina looked at him and cocked an eyebrow suggestively. "Lunch time tomorrow? What do you have planned Mr Burton?"

He laughed and replied "I have plenty planned. Just you wait and see."

In what seemed like no time at all Tina felt the limo slow to a stop, signalling that they had arrived at their destination. They both finished off their drinks, placing them down as Archie opened the car door. Kyle slid from the vehicle before turning and offering her his arm. Taking it, Tina exited the vehicle gracefully. She looked up in amazement. The hotel in front of her stretched away towards the sky. She turned to Kyle cocking an eyebrow at him questioningly. "Bit presumptuous don't you think?"

Kyle rolled his eyes as he looked back at her. "This is where we're eating."

"Hilton?" said Tina, reading the name out loud. She knew it well. Not only was The Hilton the most expensive hotel in town, their restaurant "La Bella" was one of the most well renowned Italian restaurants in the district.

Her focus returned to Kyle. "You can't be serious? Babe, we can't afford this."

Kyle just grinned at her. "Relax, it's all sorted. Now let's get some dinner. I don't know about you, but I'm famished."

Tina was surprised to realise she was rather hungry herself. It should have come as no surprise really, given she hadn't eaten since breakfast. She had been so caught up in all her bizarre experiences, she hadn't even had time to be hungry.

Kyle offered her his hand and she took it. Together they strolled into the foyer of the Hilton. Tina stopped just inside the door. She was in complete awe at the grandeur of the place. Large white marble columns ringed the foyer. Above them the roof was constructed from a dome of clear glass. Golden patterns ran from the centre of the glass in sweeping intricate details. Tina felt Kyle tug gently on her arm and she followed him dumbly between two pillars to their left.

They stopped at a pair of large oak doors. One of the doors was open and as Tina looked through she spied an older Italian woman standing at attention. The woman had long dark hair and a wrinkled complexion.

Kyle addressed the woman.

"Good evening, I've got a booking for Kyle Burton."

The woman smiled warmly.

"Good evening Mr Burton, Mrs Burton," she nodded at them each in turn. "If you'll follow me your table is ready."

Tina and Kyle followed her through a busy restaurant. Their ears were filled with the sounds of people talking animatedly, accompanied by the clinking of knives on plates and glasses on tables. Tinas eyes roamed trying to guess their destination, but she was unable to spot a single empty table.

The old woman took them through a door in the side wall. They entered a narrow corridor and Tina started to wonder what sort of unusual scenario she was walking into now.

Presently they passed through another door into a large private bar. The room was dimly lit with the bar curving away to their left. To the right, the room was empty save for a single table sitting out in the centre of a wooden dance floor. The table was illuminated by a single globe which hung from the ceiling above. Tina could hear smooth background music and as she looked around she realised there was a band set up in one of the darkened corners.

Tina was speechless as Kyle slowly led her across the room. Acting the perfect gentleman he pulled out her chair and motioned for her to sit. She sat slowly, suddenly feeling unsteady on her feet. Kyle sat opposite her, a cheesy grin plastered across his face, clearly chuffed at the affect the room was having on her. Before Tina could even say a word, two waiters appeared from across the room, both carrying a selection of heavily laden plates. They each stopped at the table and gave a small nod of their head before arranging the dishes on the table top. A third waiter appeared and served them both a glass of wine before leaving the bottle in an ice bucket beside the table.

"Well..." said Kyle still grinning. "Dig in!"

Tina only hesitated for a split second before she began loading her plate with all the delicious foods. There were lasagna and pizzas. A creamy carbonara and a steaming spaghetti and meatballs, along with an array of other Italian treats.

On the other side of the table Kyle began to load his plate just as eagerly.

"Surely there's no way two people can eat all this food," thought Tina. But instead she asked "How...? How did you do all this? I just don't understand."

"Well..." replied Kyle, pausing to finish a mouthful of lasagne. "You know Roma?"

Tina nodded.

"Well I don't know how she does all this and I don't know why. But she's the one that makes this all possible. Basically what you had today was a package she offers called the 'Romance Package.' The fee is pretty minimal and from what I gathered from speaking to her and to my buddy Troy, who recommended the service to me, is that Roma is filthy rich somehow and this service is something of a passion project for her. I asked her why she does it when I had the booking appointment and all she said was 'Every woman deserves to feel like a goddess. I make that happen.'"

Kyle shrugged as he continued. "I didn't want to piss her off by looking a gift horse in the mouth. So I just left it at that."

"Wait so Troy told you about this?" Tina was struggling to take it all in.

"Yeah he had a friend who put him onto it. That's how Roma gets business. She just gets new clients through word of mouth. Troy reckoned it was the best thing he ever did and apparently he and Linda have never been closer. So I thought why not. I reflected a little and I don't think I tell you enough just how much I appreciate you. You're an amazing woman Tina and the very best wife I could have ever asked for."

Tina blushed feeling tears forming behind her eyes. Kyle looked down at his lap feeling a little embarrassed and self conscious after his admission.

"Thank you," replied Tina. "Thank you for such an amazing day. This has truly been one of the most fantastic days of my life."

Kyle smiled, looking up to meet her eyes.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

He paused for a moment before continuing.

"Was the massage as good as Troy said?"

Tinas cheeks went a deeper shade of red and she looked down. She couldn't believe he knew about the massage.

"It was great..." She trailed off, looking up to meet his eye.

"Did you..." Kyle left the question hanging.

Tina felt the heat in her cheeks grow further.

"Yep..." She bobbed her head in answer.

Kyle sat back. "Wow... And in the Romance and Relaxation room?"

"Mmhmm..." Tina nodded her head again. The heat from her cheeks had journeyed to a different place. She could feel it growing between her legs, bringing with it a flood of moisture. She could see that her admissions were having a similar effect on Kyle, who was clearly desperate to know more. But he restrained himself, simply repeating the word 'wow' a few more times, his thoughts no longer at the table.

After a few more seconds Tina broke the silence in an attempt to redirect their thoughts. "So how was your day? Did the kids behave for you?"

Kyle looked at her dumbly for a second before his brain crashed back to earth. She saw his eyes refocus on her as he finished processing her question.

"Oh yeah, the kids were great. We had a great day. Very relaxing, no major hiccups at all," Kyle replied, looking at her steadily.

"Oh that's great," Tina replied a little flatly. It wasn't that she had wanted Kyle to say he'd had a terrible time and that it had been the most difficult day of his life... But it would be nice if he had at least had a taste of the struggles she had to endure on the daily.

She looked up at Kyles face and tried to give a genuine smile. She watched his face brake out into a massive grin as he stifled a small laugh.

"I'm just pulling your leg."

Tina tilted her head giving him a questioning look.

"Hardest bloody day of my life... Where do I start... First I had to bribe both kids with Maccas so that they'd stay quiet while we got ready and left the house. At one point I thought we'd never leave. Do you know hard it is to get two kids out of the house in the morning!?"

Tina just nodded at him knowingly.

Kyle continued, "Anyway I finally get them out of the house, fed them and got all the way across town to Donnys football game and I go to get them out of the car and he tells me he hasn't got any socks! I mean how did he get in the car without realising that he didn't have socks?"

"Did you find the spare pair I keep under the drivers seat?" Interjected Tina. "I keep a pair of each of the kids socks there for times like that."

Kyle stared at her pursing his lips. "No. I was unaware of the emergency seat socks."

Tina covered her mouth trying not to laugh. Kyle didn't usually get this flustered and it was hard not to take joy in his discomfort.

"So what did you do?"

"Well to be honest it was Melanie Johnson to the rescue." Kyle held up a hand. "Now a know how you feel about her, but she really saved my bacon today."

"She's not so bad," replied Tina. Kyle stared at her tilting his head cynically.

"What?" Said Tina. "I might have been too quick to judge her in the past."

"Right..." replied Kyle drawing the word out. "Anyway, I'm standing in the car park at the footy oval doing the mental maths in my head to figure out if I can get to the nearest Kmart and back before bounce down, when she taps me on the shoulder. It turns out your not the only one who keeps a spare pair of seat socks. After that it was smooth sailing. Well except for Millie having a tantrum when we got home because I offered her a blueberry muffin."

"Oh no. She only eats choc chip."

"I know... Do you know how I know? Because I had it screamed at me by a three year old for forty five minutes today."

Tina couldn't help it now, the laughter broke through and she giggled uncontrollably. Kyle stared back at her nonplussed.

"I'm glad my misery brings you joy."

Tina managed to get her laughter under control.

"I'm sorry, but welcome to my life."

She broke into laughter again and this time Kyle joined her.

"Yes, I suppose I am preaching to the choir."

Tina nodded at him, wiping away tears of laughter.

As the laughter died, they smiled at each other.

"You really are a fantastic wife and mother," said Kyle, reaching across the table to hold her hand.

Tina leant forward and Kyle came to meet her. They shared a soft intimate kiss across the table. After a moment they separated, still smiling at each other.

"Well I don't know about you, but I think I've had my fill," said Kyle.

Tina had to agree, looking down she was astonished to see that they had finished every single dish on the table. But as before, she felt satisfied and full, though without the usual drowsiness or bloating that comes with over eating. "My god," she thought. "I've just eaten the biggest meal of my life and yet I feel as if I have just eaten the perfect amount of food."

Kyle rose in front of her, offering his hand. "Shall we dance?" As if on cue, the band began to play. Tina recognised the song straight away.

A Beautiful Life by Justin James.

It was the song they had danced to on their wedding night.

"Of course."

Tina stood, taking his hand. Together they strode out onto the dance floor. Turning to face each other, they entwined their fingers. Tina felt Kyles other hand rest gently on her hip. He pulled her in close and she looked up at him. Bright green eyes met soft brown ones and the two of them began to dance around the room in slow circles. Their eyes stayed locked on each other the whole time. Tinas pulse began to quicken and her chest rose and fell as her breaths deepened. She was acutely aware of the point where their bodies met. Heat seemed to radiate through her body, building her arousal. She knew that she was having the same affect on Kyle. Not only could she sense his arousal, she could feel it growing against her hip. The song ended and another started. It was the song she had walked down the isle to. They continued to dance for another three songs, the heat in the room seemed to build with each song. Finally Tina could take it no more.

"Please tell me we have somewhere more private we can go after this."

Kyle grinned down at her.

"I thought you'd never ask."