An Underappreciated Housewife's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The song came to an end and Kyle stepped away from her. Taking her hand, he guided her across the room to where an elevator was set in the wall. He pressed the button and the doors slid open. They stepped in together and Kyle pulled a blue card from his pocket. He swiped the card on a pad set into the elevator wall before selecting the top floor. Tina grabbed his hand with one hand and the rail with her other as the elevator took off, shooting them to the top of the building.

The elevator slowed to a stop and the doors slid slowly open revealing their hotel suite.

Tina gave a gasp of amazement, the room was expansive. To her left was a kitchen nook. The counters and all the fittings were carved from black marble. In front of them stretched a six seater leather couch which was complimented by a huge flat screen television. It would have been at least eighty inches across. The floor was covered in a thick white carpet which contrasted well with the jet black finery. Tina felt her feet sinking into the soft pile of the carpet as she stepped into the suite. To her right she saw a massive bed, it would have been at least a super king. The doona cover was made from a smooth black silk that seemed to sparkle and shimmer in the light. As they walked further into the room she saw another door that led through into a massive bathroom. The entire room was covered in white tiles from floor to ceiling. Along one wall there was a large double headed shower, while in the opposite corner she saw a massive spa bath. Tina stopped at the end of the bed and turned to look at Kyle. He was still distracted by the finery around them.

His face had the same look of wonder and surprise that he wore every Christmas as the kids opened their presents from 'both of them.' Tina gave a small laugh at the thought and Kyle turned his gaze towards her. She didn't bother with an explanation, simply smiling.

"This place is amazing," she exclaimed.

Kyle just nodded his agreement, stepping in closer. Tina looked up at him with those bright green eyes. Kyle stared back at her, his soft brown eyes filled with love. Slowly they leant in towards each other, their eyes closing as their lips met in a tender kiss. Tina could feel his hands on her hips as he pulled her closer to him. She ran her hands up his sides and onto his back. Their kiss lifted in intensity, moving from tender and loving to raw and passionate. As their tongues danced together she felt his hands move across her body. One of them slid down to caress her right ass cheek while the other followed the curve of her hip before sliding up her back. His hands tracing softly across her bare skin. He fumbled with the clasp behind her neck for a second, then she felt it come loose as his hand travelled back down to cup her other ass cheek. Tina pressed back into his hands creating a small space between them. Without breaking their kiss she slid her hands around his body and up to caress his neck. One hand slid behind his head, her fingers running through his soft brown hair.

She gave a small shiver as she felt his hands slide from her ass to her hips and across her navel. His hands journeyed higher until she felt his fingers hook around the top of the dress. It gave no resistance as he peeled it slowly from her body. The breast cups came with it, seeming to know that their work was done. Tina gave a small shimmy with her hips and the dress pooled at her feet. Kyles hands went to work then sliding up her stomach to fondle her supple breasts. He worked with a gentle attentiveness that could only come from years of practice. Drawing his fingers to the centre of each breast he tugged lightly on the rigid nubs of her pink nipples.

Tina moaned into his mouth. One of his hands left her breasts and a moment later she felt his fingers between her legs, stroking the soft fabric of her g-string. She moaned again, louder this time. Tina widened her stance revelling in his delicate touch. He continued to caress he, teasing her entry before running his fingers up to dance them past her clit. He never lingered in one spot too long, gently stoking her fire before moving on.

Tina's own hands left his neck. Moving them hastily down to his pants. She had been teased long enough. She knew what she wanted and she wasn't waiting another minute. She worked frantically at his belt buckle, tearing at the latch. Finally it opened and she yanked his pants down. Stroking her hand between his legs, she could feel the outline of his erection. It was long and thick and ready. She wasted no more time, pulling down his briefs and sending them the same was as his pants. Tina wrapped her fingers around his shaft and began to stroke him slowly. It was Kyles turn to moan now. He responded by sliding her g-string to the side. Tina gave a muffled gasp as his fingers danced among her wet folds. He teased her entry with the tip of his finger, letting the moisture leak out of her. As his fingers continued their gentle probing, Tina released his cock. Her hands gripped the hem of his shirt tearing it up and over his head, breaking their kiss.

"Please..." She begged. "Now..."

Kyle responded by hooking his hand in her panties, ripping them off in one movement.

Now completely naked, Tina took a step back, sliding onto her back in the middle of the bed. Kyle was right behind her, sliding between her legs. He balanced above her, supporting his weight on his hands. Tina pulled her knees up, spreading her legs to welcome him in. She felt the bulbed head of his penis nuzzle at her entry. Then in one motion he slid his full length inside her. Tina moaned as she felt every vein, every contour of his length nestled deep inside her vagina. Kyle lowered himself onto his elbows and their flesh seemed to meld together like two matching pieces of a jigsaw. In that moment two became one.

Kyle smiled down at her.

"God I love you."

"I love you too." She replied.

"Now please, make fuck me!"

He needed no more urging. As he looked deep into her eyes he withdrew slowly before gliding his full length back in. Tina gave a small gasp, biting her lip as she stared back at him without breaking eye contact. She could see all the love and passion in those deep brown eyes. He continued to stroke into her in long steady thrusts, gradually increasing the pace. Tina began to work in time with him, lifting her hips, forcing him deeper with each stroke. Tina gave a small whimper each time he bottomed out, his cock massaging her g-spot whilst his pelvis simultaneously massaged her clit.

"Ooh!"

Out.

"Ooh!"

Out.

"Ooh!"

Kyle picked up his pace, pistoning in and out of her. Tinas hands clenched around his buttocks clawing at him as she pulled him in deeper.

Her whimpers had turned into a long low moan.

"Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhh!"

She could feel the heat of Kyles laboured breathing on her neck as he pushed himself to go faster. It was as if they were making music together. The song of their sex built and built until they were on the edge of a crescendo.

Kyle choked out a groan and thrust deep inside of her. She felt the eruptions as he ejaculated deep within her vagina, pushing her over the edge. They climaxed together writhing as they both experienced their own all consuming bliss.

"Oh gooooood!" Screamed Tina. Orgasmic waves running through her body. In the same instant pulse after pulse of cum filled her warm centre.

Finally they both went limp, collapsing together on the bed. They lay together, breathing heavily and basking in their post coital bliss. Finally after a couple of minutes, Kyle managed to rouse himself. Lifting himself up on his arms, he extricated himself slowly from her sex.

They both groaned at the loss of sensation. Tina pulled her legs together and Kyle collapsed beside her with a loud sigh.

Tina remained lying on her back and after a minute Kyle rolled onto his side and faced her.

"Tina Burton, you are an amazing woman."

She smiled back at him and replied "Well you don't do too bad yourself Kyle Burton," whilst patting him gently on the hip.

He grinned back at her, gently tracing his hand across her stomach and up to her sternum. He paused between her breasts before gliding his hand down across her hip and thigh.

"I swear you are as beautiful as the day we met."

"Oh piss off." This time she slapped at him playfully.

He looked at her bemused.

"No, honestly. You my dear are like a fine wine. You just keep getting better with age."

"Yeah alright charmer, you already got laid, what are you after."

He just grinned back at her with that same cocky smile he'd always had. It had been such a cheesy line, but somehow it had still made her blush. His hand travelled back up her body, across her abdomen again, but this time it slid along her side caressing her ribs. The back of his hand grazed the underside of her breast and she shuddered slightly.

"Remember when we got together. Two horny teenagers with no idea about love or what it even meant to be in a relationship?" He asked.

She nodded up at him.

"Remember how we would lie in bed for hours, just exploring and experimenting with each other's bodies."

Tina nodded again, remembering it vividly. He traversed his fingers slowly down, this time crossing her navel just an inch above her clit. His hand continued down to her inner thigh, stroking back and forth slowly. He stopped at her groin, right at the edge of her soft opening. Tina gave a sigh and he reversed his hand stroking up and down while he continued to talk.

"God we had some fun. Remember when I got that first apartment when I moved out of home. You came over and we spent the entire 24hrs naked."

"Mmmmmm."

Tina opened her legs wider in a sign for him to continue both his story and his hand movements.

Kyle slid his hand up her thigh, spreading his fingers he passed across her vagina with his thumb grazing her clit while his pointer finger crossed just below her entry, taking some moisture with it. He continued to talk as he massaged up and down her other thigh.

"Or remember that night when we were at your parents? We said we were going to get ice cream but we drove to that new development and had sex in the front seat of your Toyota. Then we sat on the bonnet together watching the stars and planned our lives together."

"Mmmmmmmm." Tina remembered it well, but she was struggling to focus on his words. His hand had finished on her thigh and was now massaging the skin on either side of her labia. His finger and thumb would start just above her clit and then part, pressing her lips together as they travelled down either side of her slit. His fingers would meet again at her perineum before reversing direction, returning to their starting point. With each trip down she could feel the moisture flood from her lips.

"And then there was that time when we house sat for your parents friends and we spent the afternoon skinny dipping in their pool."

Tina could take it no longer. She hooked one hand behind his neck, pulling him in for a passionate kiss. With her other hand she grabbed his wrist and pressing down. She humped her hips against his hand making it clear what she wanted.

Realising that the teasing was over Kyle complied with her forcible request, penetrating her with two fingers.

"Mmmphgph." Tina moaned into his mouth before breaking the kiss and sinking back against the bed. She felt his palm press against her mound as he reached inside of her. His fingers curled against that special place within her and Tina threw her head back and moaned louder.

"Mmmmmmooooooooooooohhhhhhhh!"

Kyle leant forward tracing a circle around her breast with his tongue, slowly working in smaller circles, getting closer and closer to her nipple. All the while his fingers worked feverishly inside of her.

His tongue reached her nipple and began to lap at the soft nub, teasing it gently for a few moments. Then he wrapped his lips around it, sucking gently whilst running his tongue across the very tip.

"Ooooohhh gooood!" Tina moaned, her body shuddering.

Kyle removed his tongue but replaced it with a hand. Gently he plucked at her sensitive nub while his tongue began an assault on her other breast. When finally his lips wrapped around her other nipple Tina moaned deeply.

"Oooooooh Kyleeeeee!!!!!!! I'mmmmmm gggooonnnnnaaaa ccccuuuummm!!!!!!!!"

His fingers seemed to kick up a gear, strumming frantically inside of her. Tina teetered for a second at the edge of her climax. Then the world exploded in an array of colour as she fell off the metaphorical cliff. Her back arched and her vagina clamped around his fingers as she opened her mouth and screamed like a banshee.

"Kkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyllllleeeeeeee!!!!!"

Her hips rocked and jerked as wave after wave pulsed through her body like little jolts of electricity.

"Fffffffffuuuuucccccccckkkkk!!!!" She shrieked again as another orgasmic wave assaulted her body.

Finally her orgasm ended and her legs slammed shut, trapping his hand. Her eyes were shut tightly and her legs kicked and spasmed intermittently as little after shocks pulsed through her body. Finally, after about a minute she lay still, her muscles relaxed. Kyle gently removed his hand from between her legs. Tina gasped as he left her, the sensation overwhelming.

She lay beside him panting on her side for another minute before slowly lifting her head to look up at him. Kyle smiled at her, full of confidence after his recent success. He could see something wild in her eyes. Deep down been the green there was a burning passion. Tina could feel it within herself. With her left hand she pushed Kyle in the centre of his chest, rolling him onto his back. With a great effort she lifted herself from the bed, like a boxer rising from the canvas for one last round. Throwing her leg over, she rose slowly to straddle him. Tina could feel his already erect member pressing against her wet slit. As she stared down at him, the flame in her eyes became a raging fire and the look of surprise on his face only stoked that fire further.

Romas voice echoed in her head. "You are a sexy, confident goddess!"

Damn right she was!

Grasping Kyles cock, she lined it up with the entry to her vagina. Tina sank down slowly, enjoying every inch of his length. Relishing every moment that he was inside of her. When he was completely buried, she lent forward, placing her hands in the centre of his chest. Pushing down with her hips she ground her clit against his pubic bone. Focusing her attention on her clit she began to work her hips back and forth in small humping motions, grinding herself against him. It was Kyles turn to moan now as her motions caused her vagina to contract around him, squeezing him tightly.

"Oooohh Tina!!"

Tina increased her pace, biting back her own moan as she drew closer to climax. Her fingers clawed at his chest as she tilted her head back and gave a long moan, orgasming around his length. Kyle groaned her name again as she contracted around him, tightening and releasing as each wave struck her.

"Ooohh Tina!"

Tina shuddered and shook as her climax came to an end. As soon as it finished her eyes flashed open. She looked down at Kyle, a dazed look upon his face as he revelled in the sweet sensation of being inside her. Flexing her thighs Tina began to bounce up and down on his cock. Sliding up a few inches and then back down. She removed her hands from his chest, placing them behind her head. Her blonde locks flowed over her hands and down to her shoulders, whilst her breasts bounced alluring. Kyle stared up at her mesmerised by the blonde goddess who sat astride his cock. He couldn't speak, maintaining an almost reverent silence. Tina continued to bounce, enjoying the sensation and enjoying calling the shots. She seemed to have an infinite stamina and she planned to take full advantage of it. Finally after a few minutes, she was ready for more. Leaning forward Tina slid her arms under Kyles armpits, hooking them around his shoulders. Opening her legs wider, she sunk down so that her hips and chest were pressed against him. Now she began to pump her hips in earnest, using the bounce of the mattress to propel her up his length.

"Holy shit!!!" Gasped Kyle, his arms wrapping around her back to pull her in tighter.

Tina kept pumping, stroking herself up and down his length, her hips a blur.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" Exclaimed Kyle.

"Not yet!" Commanded Tina.

"So close..." He gasped. But he didn't cum. It was as if Tinas command was holding him at bay.

"Oh yeah!" Moaned Tina. Fucking him frantically. It felt amazing to be the one in control. The one who controlled the motion. The one who decided when it would end.

"Ooh... Ooooh fuckk... Oooh god." Kyle was stuck on the edge of an orgasm while being constantly stimulated by the pumping of her tight snatch. His eyes rolled back in his head and he barely held onto consciousness.

Tina kept fucking him madly, feeling her orgasm slowly building. She felt amazing, she felt like the strongest, sexiest goddess on the planet. Then she reached her peak.

"Nooooooooooowwww!!!!" She shrieked slamming her hips down and holding him deep inside of her. Her vaginal walls contracted, clenching his member tightly and Tina threw her head back shrieking like a banshee once again.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

She was mirrored this time by Kyle who cried out just as loudly.

Kyles hips bucked as he erupted in the biggest orgasm of his life. Tina held on tightly as his legs flailed wildly, his toes curling as wave after wave poured out of him. She could feel him spraying deep within, as the two of them orgasmed in tandem. Their orgasms rolled on for over a minute before eventually subsiding into small after shocks. At this point Tina seemed to deflate against Kyle, like a balloon that had lost all of its air.

Kyle had barely any senses left as he lay there stunned. Tina was in some sort of post coital trance as she rested her head against his chest. She smiled as she listened to the steady beat of his heart. It pulled her closer and closer to sleep. With his last energy reserves Kyle grasped the doona and dragged it across, covering them both.

"God I love you Kyle," she whispered.

"God I love you Tina." Came his barely audible reply.

Together as one they drifted off slowly into a peaceful sleep.

Authors Note

This story goes out to the under-appreciated housewife in my life. Thank you for everything you do for us. You are our rock. I know it can be a thankless job sometimes, but you do it so well. You are the most beautiful, sexiest goddess I know and even though I don't say it enough, I appreciate you every day.