An Underappreciated Housewife's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are powerful!" The voice became louder now, more urgent.

"You are intelligent!"

"You are kind!"

"You are an amazing wife!"

Bubbles erupted from the hook between her legs. Tina gasped. "Oh god." Her hands gripped the bath knobs tightly as she arched her back. The feeling of the bubbles fluttering across the lips of her sex was simply heavenly. All across her body Tina felt the intensity of the bubbles increase.

"You are a sexually goddess!"

"You are confident."

"You are beautiful."

A burst of bubbles aimed itself directly at her clit. "Ooooooh my gooood!" Tinas voice squeezed out of her, high pitched and strained. Her knuckles were white from gripping so hard and her feet pressed against the bath. She could feel the charge building to new levels on her clit, it seemed to act as a signal to the rest off her body. All the previous power from the bubbles seemed to direct themselves towards her clit. Letting off small jolts of electricity as they arced through her body.

"You are perfect as you are!"

With that all the electricity in her body seemed to reach her clit at once. Tina arched her back, opened her mouth and let out a guttural scream.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhh!!!!!!"

Her climax ripped through her body like a jolt of lightning. It subsided for a second and her muscles relaxed back into her seat. Then she was hit with another almighty jolt.

"Faaaaaaarrrrkk!!!!"

She climaxed again.

"Ohmahfreeaakingaawwd!!!!!"

And jolt of electricity, another climax.

"Ohhhddsurrhhksfrknbsgsg!!!!"

Tina had lost control of herself by now, she arched her back and screamed gibberish as orgasm after wonderful orgasm coursed through her body.

Her mind was empty, unable to do anything except hold on and enjoy the whole mindfucking ride.

"Ooodhdhbbbbbfrkncntgdfck!!!!!"

She could feel the walls of her vagina spasming and contracting with each electric shock. She continued to scream incomprehensible nonsense as again and again her body was shocked by mind blowing orgasms.

After what felt like a lifetime, but was in reality only five minutes, the shocks began to slow and taper off. Tina slumped limply in the bath unable to move or even lift a finger.

She lay there panting for another fifteen minutes, completely immobilised.

Then unexpectedly the bath began to drain all of its water. As the water drew down it seemed to suck all the exhaustion from Tinas body. When the last drop exited the bath she stood up. She felt amazing, she felt energised. She was on top of the world. Every ache, every pain, every worry or doubt, they had all been washed away. In their place was a confidence she had never felt before.

Stepping out of the bath, Tina looked around for a towel. She started to walk towards the mirror and basin, but stopped when she realised she was standing on top of a giant air vent. As she paused she felt a gentle breeze come up from the floor and flow around her. The breeze seemed to lick the water right from her body, taking it off one droplet at a time as it caressed her gently. After only a few seconds she was completely dry.

The breeze died down and she continued her journey across the room. The room seemed to brighten as she walked. By the time she had reached the mirror it seemed as if the room were filled with daylight.

Tina stopped in front of the mirror and examined her reflection. The first think she noticed was her bald snatch. She gasped in surprise, running a hand across her soft lips. They felt smooth as velvet. She looked closer but couldn't find a single hair. Then she ran her hands down her legs before bringing them up to her armpits. She realised she didn't have a single hair on her body below her neck. She stared closely at the soft skin between her legs. Her tender lips peaking sensually from her slit. It had been years since she'd had a brazilian. "Heck," she thought. "If all brazilians felt this good, she'd get one a week."

Her focus shifted to the rest of her body. Her soft skin was so smooth and her body seemed to glow. Her body seemed more toned than it had before, her breasts more perky. It was definitely the best she'd looked in years.

Then her eyes saw her stretch marks and cesarean scar and the extra weight she was carrying. She groaned. "I just want my old body back," she thought.

With a sigh Tina looked away from the mirror. Her gaze fell on the bench beside her. It had a white marble basin built into it. Beside the basin she saw a container for a pair of contacts. "That's odd," she thought, studying the contacts. Then she saw a note above them with the words "try these" scrawled across it.

Tina didn't even hesitate this time. So many bizarre things had happened today that she didn't even question such a strange request. Besides every thing she'd tried so far had turned out to be very pleasurable.

Carefully she popped the contacts into her eyes and stepped back in front of the mirror.

Tina gasped out loud. "Oh my god! I look beautiful!" She stared mesmerised by her reflection. Her stretch marks had disappeared, her cesarean scar was gone and any extra weight seemed to have evaporated. Her skin which had already been vibrant after her bath, now seemed to glow. Tina looked herself up and down then turned around. She examined the two perfect orbs that made up her firm ass. She parted her legs and leant forward slightly. Her beautiful pussy poked out from between her legs completely bald. "My god Kyles going to go wild when he sees me!" She thought. Tina turned back to face the mirror and examined her breasts. They seemed firmer than before. She jumped up and down a couple of times and watched them bounce. There was no way Kyle would be able to keep his hands off her tonight.

Then she remembered the contacts. "Wait, if this is just the contacts then I'll just look ordinary to everyone else." She groaned in disappointment. What was the point of contacts that made her look beautiful to just herself. She popped the contacts out and looked at the mirror again. Her usual, blemished reflection stared back at her. She stared miserably almost on the verge of tears.

"Oh my god darling can we stop the pity party already." Roma spoke from right beside her.

Tina jumped a foot in the air, then hastily tried to cover her lady bits.

"Oh come on darling, enough with the modesty. We are all women here," chided Roma.

Tina removed her hands reluctantly letting her arms drop to her sides.

"Now why do you look so miserable darling? You look amazing, you should be over the moon!"

"Sorry Roma," she replied meekly. "I just looked so beautiful through those contacts, I just wished everyone else could see me like that."

Roma clasped her hand to her forehead dramatically. "Oh you silly woman. You are all the same. So hung up on your little blemishes and imperfections. You fail to look at the big picture. You fail to see how truly beautiful you are."

Tina looked at her, her face a mixture of guilt and confusion.

Roma pressed her fingers between her eyes and looked down at the ground for a moment as if the conversation were giving her a headache.

She lifted her other arm and gestured at Tina. She spoke without looking up. "Put the contacts back in and tell me what you see."

Tina obliged slowly. In a shaky voice she said "I see me. I look beautiful. My scars are gone. My skin is free of blemishes. I look better than ever."

"And why is that?" Asked Roma.

"I guess the contacts must have some sort of filter that gets rid of all my imperfections."

Roma sighed. "Look closely where your scar was."

Tina looked down, focusing on the spot. After a moment she found her scar clearly visible where it had always been.

Confused Tina brought her focus back to her whole body. She couldn't see the scar again. But when she focused on the spot, there it was."

"I don't understa..."

"Now your stretch marks." Roma cut her off.

Tina focused on the spot the stretch marks were located. They appeared right on cue. But just like the scar they disappeared the moment she stopped focusing on them.

"These contacts are an invention of mine," explained Roma. "They allow the wearer to see themselves through the eyes of their partner. Kyle wore these for an entire weekend to calibrate them. When you look through the contacts, you are seeing yourself through his eyes. You are no different to before you put them on. The only difference is that when Kyle looks at you he doesn't focus on your flaws. He looks first at all of your attributes, the things that made him fall in love with you. All of your flaws, physical and character, they fade into the background. Sure if he stares directly at them he will see them. But he sees them for what they are. A part of you, a part of the person he loves, a small part in a bigger picture."

She paused allowing her words to sink in before she continued.

"Your problem is that you are always looking at yourself through your own critical filter. You need to stop hating your small imperfections and embrace the bigger, far more beautiful picture. You need to love yourself for the beautiful, powerful goddess you are. These contacts don't create a filter, they take away your filter."

Tinas eyes filled with tears as she finally understood. Carefully she removed the contacts and stared at her reflection. This time it didn't change. She stared at herself. She was beautiful. For the first time she examined her body without her eyes stopping to dwell on any particular feature. She looked amazing. She was beautiful, sexy and confident. She didn't need to change. She was already perfect and any changes she made from now on would be because she wanted to, not for some desperate need for external approval. She turned to Roma and without thinking gave her a warm hug of thanks.

Roma hugged her back for a few moments and then spoke in a muffled voice. "Yes dear, I'm glad you can finally see it and you do have a wonderful pair of titties but I'd really rather you took them out of my face."

Tina jumped back. "Oh god, I'm sorry!"

"It's okay dear, it's my fault really, should have seen it coming, seems to happen every time."

Tina grinned at her.

"Now darling, why don't you put some clothes on and we can get this pamper session finished." Roma motioned to a white dressing gown hanging on the wall. It was made of a soft, fluffy material and Tina was sure it hadn't been there before.

Tina pulled it on hurriedly, tying it at the waist. Roma placed her hand on a wall tile and suddenly a whole portion of the wall swung away in the shape of a door.

Roma motioned her forward. "After you."

Tina took a deep breath and then walked through the door.

She was met by a small woman, or girl to be more accurate. She looked to be about eighteen. She was about five feet tall with slim features and short shoulder length blonde hair. She wore a tight pair of black exercise shorts and a loose white singlet.

"Hi Tina, my names Britney. But you can call me Brit. I'm going to be your hairdresser today." Brit spoke rapidly, giving Tina barely enough time to process what she was saying before careening onto her next sentence. "Oh and this is Rita. She'll be doing your manicure and pedicure today." Brit motioned towards a small Asian woman who looked to be in her mid twenties. The woman smiled and nodded at her in greeting. Brit motored on. "Rita doesn't talk much. But don't worry I can talk enough for the both of us. Now how about we get you ready. I'm going to do your cut and colour first then we'll follow with a wash, blow dry and styling. Just hop up in this chair for us and relax." Brit motioned towards a black leather hairdressers chair behind her. Tina stepped past her slowly and climbed onto the chair. Finally getting an opportunity to speak, she asked. "Do you want to know how I have my hair?" Like most people she felt trepidation at letting an unknown hairdresser near her hair. Brit just gave a small laugh like someone who was humouring a child. She draped an apron across Tina, clipping it around her neck. "Don't worry dear, you just sit back and relax and everything will be perfect."

Tina forced herself to relax "Oh well," she thought. "If this goes pear shaped I'll be holding Kyle responsible."

Brit and Rita went to work. Both had very different methods. Where Rita went about her work, quietly and diligent doing Tinas nails. Brit was quite the opposite, she flittered back and forth from one side of Tina to the other, constantly chatting in a way that seemed to epitomise a stereotypical hairdresser. The topics ranged through a whole spectrum of things, from celebrity gossip, the weather, politics, sport and relationships. At one point she put Tina on the spot when she enquired. "How did you like the Romance and Relaxation room?" Tina could see from the look in her eyes that Brit knew what went on in that room.

"It was very nice, I feel very relaxed now." Her cheeks darkened to a light shade of red.

"I'll bet you are. We get one session a week free as part of working here. It is ah-mazing! Pro tip for you. Next time you come, get on all fours when you get in the bath." She winked at Tina. "You can thank me later." She gave Tina a big grin.

"Oh thanks." Replied Tina. "I don't know if there'll be a next time. This time was all a bit of a surprise."

Brit laughed. "Honey there's always a next time." She continued talking, rapidly changing subjects until finally Tinas hair and nails were done.

"Okay hun, now I just need to do your makeup. Then you can continue onto the next phase."

Tina looked down, admiring her bright red nails. She loved having them done, it seemed silly, but she just felt sexier when they were freshly painted. "Kyle likes to laugh at me for getting my nails done. He always says 'Damn check out that girls nails! Said no guy ever.'"

"Well you just tell him to shut his face. Your nails are just a small piece of the whole picture. Would he want to drive a fast car thats got a couple of hub caps missing? No, he wants the car with the flash looking alloy rims. These nails are your flash rims. If he keeps carrying on after that, then you just ask him how much he spent on his car or his Xbox lately and watch him run away from the conversation quick smart!"

Tina grinned at her, she didn't even bother trying to reply and Brit didn't wait for it.

"Alright hun, that's your makeup and hair all done. Follow me over to the mirror." Tina rose slowly and Brit guided her across the room to where there was a full length mirror set against a white wall.

Tina gave a small gasp as she beheld her reflection. She looked absolutely breathtaking. Her hair fell in long golden waves across her shoulders. It was easily the best haircut of her life.

Her face too looked incredible. The makeup Brit had put on was so subtle, you couldn't even tell she was wearing any. It had been applied so artfully that all of her attributes had been accentuated. Her large green eyes shone, the gentle features of her face appeared smooth and flawless. Her red lipstick was subtle enough, so as not to dominate her complexion, but strong enough to give her lips an added fullness.

"Oh god Brit. I look amazing. Thank you so much. You've done such an incredible job." Tina gushed.

"Oh stop," replied Brit with a wave of her hand. "I had a great canvas to work with. Now you get on and enjoy the rest of your day."

She reached out and pulled the mirror away from the wall. To Tinas surprise, she realised that it was in fact a door.

"Bye," said Brit, applying a gentle pressure to Tina's back until she began to walk forward. "Enjoy the rest of your time here."

Tina stepped through into a well lit room that was about the size of a normal master bedroom. To her left along one wall was a clothes rail that ran the length of the room. To her right the entire wall was a mirror.

Tina spied a black dress hanging from the rail. Crossing the room she examined the dress. It was a sexy number that stopped about mid thigh. It had a high neckline with a slit cut in the front. It ran from just below the neckline to sternum height, so that when worn, the wearers breasts would cause it to open in a diamond shape revealing what Tina imagined was ample cleavage.

"There is no way I could get away with wearing that," she thought.

She shook her head and wondered aloud.

"What was Kyle thinking?"

"He wasn't." A reply came from beside her elbow.

Tina jumped in surprise and looked down to see Roma looking up skeptically from beside her.

"I picked that dress out." She continued dryly. "And you're going to look positively gorgeous darling."

Tina looked at her with a pained expression "It's just a bit daring..." She gestured towards the top of the dress. "I mean I've breast fed two children. I'm just not sure I have the body for a dress like that."

"Nonsense darling. You have the perfect body for this dress. Trust me. Now try it on."

Tina gave a small nod of acceptance and Roma removed the dress from the rail. When she replaced the coat hanger Tina saw a black lace thong hanging from the inner rail of the hanger. There was a small, clear bag alongside it with what looked like two translucent suction cups inside of it. Tina pointed to the thong.

"Well this was definitely Kyles idea."

Roma rolled her eyes. "No I picked that too."

She placed her hand on her forehead, shaking her head slowly. She looked up at Tina.

"You are missing the point again darling. Of course it is nice to dress sexy for your husband. But it isn't the only reason. When we're done here I want you to walk out the front door feeling like the most beautiful woman alive. I want you to show the world what a sexy, confident goddess you are. I want you to remember that sexy, confident goddess every single day, even when you are lying on the couch in your trackies eating potato chips on a Tuesday night."

Tina giggled at the mental image and Romas face twisted in a wry smile.

"You are beautiful Tina, with or without all these added extras." Roma gestured towards her hair and then the dress.

"But there's nothing wrong with getting dressed up once in a while and reminding yourself and the world of that beauty."

Tina nodded, smiling down at Roma as she accepted her compliments.

"Right, now lets get a move on. Let's get that gown off and this dress on." Roma stared at Tina expectantly.

Tinas cheeks went red as she blushed with embarrassment. Her hands paused on the rope holding the gown closed at her waist. It had been different before when Roma had surprised her in the Romance and Relaxation room. She had already been naked, but here it felt so strange exposing herself to a stranger.

Roma rolled her eyes again.

"Darling," she drew out the word in exasperation. "I know I told you that you're beautiful, but let me assure you, I'm not interested. Now let's get this done, you've got places to be."

"Do I?" Thought Tina. But she didn't say anything as Roma was glaring at her now and clicking her tongue.

Tina sighed and undid the rope, letting the gown fall to the floor, exposing herself once again.

Roma motioned to the rack and Tina removed the black thong before sliding it on. It fit perfectly and the material was so light that it felt as if she were wearing nothing at all.

Roma motioned towards the hanger.

"And the cups too."

Tina unhooked the bag and opened it. She removed the two small discs, holding one in each hand. They were each about two inches in diameter and made of a thin, translucent, rubbery kind of material. Tina looked towards Roma.

"Place then on your nipples."

Tina did as she said, letting out a small gasp of surprise as both cups snapped into place, suctioning to her nipple. The cups seemed to take any sag from her breasts and she watched in amazement as her c-cups jumped to attention. Tina shook her head on wonder. What are these?"