An Unexpected Afternoon Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
The afternoon contains more firsts.
1.5k words
4.72
9.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/22/2022
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had turned into a lazy Friday afternoon.

After our post-lunch exertions and clean-up, there was an unspoken agreement to at least hang out for while and all three of us had climbed back into our kingsize bed. Somehow I had naturally, perhaps as the only man, ended up in the middle with Nicole on my right as usual, her naked body molded against me and head on my shoulder, mirrored by Mireille on my left. Their conversation had inevitably switched to their native french language and although I mostly understood, I just listened and marveled at the similarities and contrasts between them.

Mireille was dark-haired, olive-skinned and a touch taller than my strawberry blonde blue-eyed wife. That said, laying here in bed and closing my eyes I'd have trouble telling them apart; two womanly, warm and very sensual bodies, their breasts pressed against me.

Nicole is outgoing and flirtatious, as adventurous as she is my wife has never quite shaken her nobility upbringing that always implied too many thing are taboo. Mireille on the other hand started off a little cooler, maybe because we'd met as her customers in the bistro, but was supremely open and matter-of-fact when it came to experiences and preferences.

As I felt hands touching across my abdomen I knew the ladies were rapidly becoming good friends when, as one, their hands descended down between my legs. Mireille switched to english.

"Mmm, your husband has a nice..eh..zob."

"Cock. Ugh. French names are always nicer. " Nicole translated. "And yes, I think it's nice!"

"Merci for sharing it with me. He uses it well; you're very lucky Nicole." Mireille continued.

This flattering discussion, and the hands gently caressing me was causing a stirring in my loins.

"Merci à toi aussi Mireille. I've never experienced another woman in bed; and to have this experience with someone as gorgeous as you is just perfect." Nicole returned the thanks. "I'd never have imagined this was going to happen today."

"The day isn't over yet." Mireille said suggestively enough for me to harden and one of their hands stroked my resultant erection.

"Then I'd like a glass of wine before we start again." Nicole replied glancing at the clock. "Would you mind bringing us some chouchou?" She asked me.

Any reluctance on my part to get out of bed was more than tempered by the fact that my wife had implicitly stated that our afternoon adventure with Mireille was about to continue. I pulled on a pair of sweats and headed down to the kitchen to open a Chateau La Cabanne Pomerol, it was a 2016 so deserved a little more time to breath but would taste great in any case; I gave myself a minute to find three of our large Riedel glasses, before unleashing the bass glugging of wine from the bottle. Carrying the three glasses carefully I went back up the stairs.

Even before I had entered our master suite I realized that conversation had been replaced by sounds of passionate kissing interspersed with some gentle moans. I rounded the door into our bedroom and was not disappointed by the sight that greeted me; Mireille and my wife in a passionate embrace, lips locked and hands roaming across each others body.

"Wine?' I asked. They broke their kiss, both consumed by laughter.

"Sorry chouchou." Nicole replied. "I guess we got a little started without you."

"No problem." I reassured her as I placed one of the glasses in Nicole's outstretched hand. Mireille released Nicole's breast that she was still softly massaging and reached to take the other glass I offered.

"Santé." We clinked glasses, toasting a new friendship and a satisfying afternoon.

"So where were we?" I asked rehtorically. As we set the wineglasses aside I skirted the bed back to my side and climbed in behind Mireille sandwiching her in the middle this time.

"Oooo, I feel the center of attention now." Mireille giggled as she turned on to her back.

Nicole stroked her hand across Mireille's belly to cup one of her breasts. "I never thought I would like this; feeling another woman is so different but in a really good way."

"It's not my first time." Mireille replied "But you are very special and so beautiful." She reached up to pull Nicole into a kiss, their mouths melting passionately as they had when I came in.

"And Neil is gorgeous too." I almost blushed at Mireille's words as she rolled her head towards me, parting her lips invitingly; my mouth descended on hers.

"Now you two." Mireille spoke again; less directive but more avoiding any awkwardness that could possible remain. Nicole and I devoured each other's tongues and as we did so I reached my hand to take a hold of hers and guide it to Mireille's waiting pussy. I heard Mireille gasp as I pressed Nicole's fingers against her and, feeling some wetness already, then pushed my wife's finger inside her new friend until I felt her start masturbating Mireille.

As Nicole and Mireille resumed their passionate kissing I turned my attention to Mireille's breasts; I kissed the one on my side and gently bit as she writhed beneath Nicole's ministrations. Lifting my head, Nicole's face was right there and we kissed briefly before she lowered her head to Mireille's other nipple, licking and teasing it, her hand still massaging between Mireille's outspread legs.

I pushed back the blankets and moved round the bed to kneel behind Nicole, gliding my hands across her hips and up her back following them with kisses up to massage her shoulders. Mireille lifted Nicole's face from her breasts to her lips to kiss again as she bucked her hips against Nicole's hand.

Mireille whispered. "Léche moi."

Nicole froze momentarily, we were in completely new territory for the second time this afternoon; then slowly she kissed Mireille's neck, her clavicle, the top of Mireille's breasts, her nipples, the underside of her breasts, her abdomen, her belly, the mound just above Mireille's glistening pussy.

I moved allowing my wife the space to swivel her body around as Mireille spread her knees even further apart so that Nicole could climb between them. My mouth watered and I swallowed in anticipation as i watched my wife kiss the wetness between Mireille's thighs. Nicole paused, poised. She pushed forward and pressed her mouth to Mireille's pussy and our new friend stretched her arms, grabbing the bedsheets, arching her back and crying out.

Nicole looked up. "If I'd known I could have that effect, I'd have done it sooner!."

"Don't stop. S'il te plaît. Don't stop." Mireille gasped at a grinning Nicole. My wife dipped her tongue to Mireille's wetness once more as my hand between Nicole's legs told me how turned on she also was by all of this.

"Baise ta femme." Mireille directed her command me. She was right, as much as I wanted to watch these two women, my cock was aching and my wife was dripping all over my fingers. I knelt behind Nicole and lined up my bobbing erection pressing the tip against her opening.

"Oui, baise-moi." Nicole was looking at Mireille but talking to me as she thrust her hips violently backwards impaling herself on my engorged member; the sudden sensation was electrifying as Nicole's warm wetness engulfed me in one fell swoop. "Fuuuuck!"

I pulled back and then slid gently forward again; Nicole was so wet I slipped effortlessly back and forth. Nicole equally slipped one finger inside Mireille again, mirroring my see-sawing in and out of her.

"Une autre." Mireille groaned in delight as Nicole complied with a second finger. Mireille wrapped her own fingers in my wife's thick blonde hair nudging her down until her lips were low enough that she could mash her clit up against against Nicole's mouth. Message received, Nicole set her tongue to work lapping at Mireille's pussy as her fingers thrust in and out. Feeling Nicole's rhythm extending through her body, the back of her thighs slapping audibly against the front of mine, I started to move a little faster, a little harder each time.

"Baise-moi I said. Baise-moi. Fuck me. Fuck me." Nicole's words came out staccato commanding me; her body bouncing back and forth off mine. Mireille's moans echoed Nicole's, her head rolling side to side on the pillows as Nicole's hand moved ever faster between Mireille's legs. I gripped Nicole's hips and slammed as deeply into her as I could manage, she grunted in pleasure. I did it again, I could feel that signature tingle. Again, closer. Again. Nicole cried out. Mireille cried out. Nicole shuddered beneath me. My thighs clenched. I erupted inside her.

Nicole moaned. "Wow! Incroyable." Mireille giggled beneath her. I tried to catch my breath and control my shaking legs. As I slipped out of Nicole and rolled away, Mireille pulled my wife up into her arms and kissed her tenderly then nudged Nicole across to kiss me.

"That was...quite something." I was lost for words.

"So many firsts." Nicole answered softly.

"But not the last?" Mireille giggled.