An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who sets the challenges?" Elise asked.

"I will be the one setting the challenges," Juanita said. "Since I am your hostess. Everyone up for this?"

Play a game where I have the potential to be in a room with six different naked beautiful girls? I was onboard, 100%. "Let's get this game started!" I called out.

"Well, of course you would want to," Marne said.

I looked at her and winked, and said, "You know you want it, love!" She blushed a lovely shade of red.

So the game began. Interestingly, Christine was the first to get an answer wrong. Juanita said, "You have to French-kiss Evelyn for thirty seconds."

Christine instantly turned beet-red with embarrassment, and said, "OH! I can't do that! She looked at Evelyn, and said, "Sorry, Ev, nothing personal, I mean!"

Evelyn smiled and said, "No, that's fine, baby. Story of my life. No one wants to make out with the tall girl!" Everyone laughed.

"Ok, Juanita said. "Take something off!" Catcalls and cheers around the table. Christine thought for a moment, then said, "Ok. I get to choose?"

"Yes," Juanita said.

"Ok." She stood up from the table, and slowly removed her pajama bottoms. Leaving her in her top and a lovely little set of low-rise white panties. This was greeted with cheers of approval and clapping from around the table. Evelyn then called out, "Give us a spin! Let's see it all!" Christine made a slow spin, arms raised up over her head, and... oh my goodness! She was wearing a thong! And with her curves and full hips, what a lot of wonderful ass there was displayed for us all to view! The cheering and clapping re-doubled in intensity. Finally, red-faced, Christine resumed her seat, and said, "Next?"

And so it went. Elise lost next.

Juanita decreed: "Elise. You must go over to Christine, and put your hands on her chest. For thirty seconds. And it can't be on her shoulders, and it can't be the parts covered by her top. Hands on boobs, baby. If that is ok with you, Christine?"

"Oh, yes, that's fine!" Christine said.

Elise didn't even hesitate. She got up, walked around to Christine, and faced her. "Turn sideways, so everyone can watch," Marne called out. This met with the room's approval, so Christine moved her chair sideways to the group, resumed her seat, unbuttoned her top to her waist, and pulled it wide open across her chest, revealing her breasts and black bra. And let me tell you: that bra should have been earning double-time, for the work it was doing containing those epic boobs! Holding her top wide, she looked at Elise, and said, "Here they are baby. You know you've always wanted to do this. Come and get them!" Cheers and clapping greeted this statement.

Elise walked up to Christine. She was beet red with embarrassment, but, nonetheless, she took a deep breath, and placed her hands on Christine's magnificent breasts, and held them there. "Thirty seconds!" Juanita said, "Starting, now!"

Marne called out, "How is it, Elise?"

"Nice," Elise said. "They're just as warm and soft, and wonderful as I had thought."

Christine, for her part, started swaying and shimmying, gently, forcing Elise's hands to follow her to remain in contact with her breasts. This also resulted in making Elise knead Christine's breasts. When Christine stopped shimmying, Elise went right on kneading her breasts.

Elise said, "To be honest, I really have always wanted to do this, Christine. I know you're not just your boobs! You're this wonderful, beautiful person. But, oh my God, these are nice! Oh! Oh my God! Baby, I can feel your heartbeat!"

Christine smiled and said, "Can you feel it beating faster?" Everyone laughed.

After a minute, Elise said, "Juanita? Where are we on time?"

Juanita laughed and said, "Time was up 10 seconds ago!"

"What?" Elise asked, with mock outrage.

"I didn't say anything because it was such a pretty, lovely moment and neither of you, or anyone else, was complaining!"

The room exploded in noise, everyone trying to say something at the same time. Finally it got quiet enough that Elise said, "Foul! Party foul! Conduct unbecoming of a hostess! YOU should have to take off something, for that!" The room thought this was a pretty good idea. Juanita agreed. Without another word, she pulled her pajama top off, revealing her bare breasts.

Marne said, "Hey! No bra?"

Juanita said, "What would I need one for? I'm flat!"

That led to the approval of the room, in a variety of cheers and catcalls.

I leaned over to Juanita, putting my hand under her chin, and holding her gaze, and said, "Baby, you may be flat, but you're beautiful, all the same. Just like Christine is beautiful, just different. You're perfect. Don't change it."

She blushed an even deeper shade of red and whispered, "Thank you, Katy!"

Again the room exploded in cheers. Juanita looked at me, and behind the bravado in her eyes, I could see vulnerability. And gratitude for my words of encouragement.

It was time for more drinks at this point, so the game was put on hold while glasses were filled yet again.

We resumed the game, everybody's drink topped off, the alcohol working its old magic on lowering our inhibitions.

Juanita said, "Rule change, bitches! From now on, if you lose you have to face a challenge or remove an article of clothing, like before. But! Starting now, if you answer correctly, you get to demand someone else remove an article of clothing, OR, you get to demand a prize from whoever you choose. The prize has to be something physical. A kiss, a hug, copping a feel. Agreed?"

Everyone agreed, eagerly. Christine was up, and she answered correctly. She looked at me, and said, "Katy, I want you to remove your top, turn around, and flex your muscles in your back. Please?"

I smiled, and stood, slowly. "My, how specific you are, my darling." I removed my shirt, and again, Marne said "What? No bra on you, either?"

I looked at her and said, "If it weren't for my pecs, I'd be flat." I put my hand under Juanita's chin, raising her eyes to mine, and said, "What do I need a bra for?"

I turned, struck a pose, and heard them all gasp.

I turned back around, reached for my top, but Juanita said, "Oh, no! Once you've removed it, it stays off till the end of the game."

"Suits me," I said. I was enjoying seeing the girls all looking at me. Something deep in a woman is drawn to strength, and I had worked hard to build myself up to this degree. And they were all staring at me, making no attempt to hide it. It was a wonderful moment for my ego!

I won the next turn, and I looked around the table. Marne saw me looking at her and immediately looked away. Christine, however, smiled as I looked at her.

I said, "Christine has to remove her top, and give me a back rub. Just a quick one."

"That's two things," Evelyn said.

Juanita said, "The House will allow it. IF Katy will then let any other players come and rub her back for a bit."

That met with the group's approval. It certainly met with mine!

Christine had left her top unbuttoned, this whole time. So I wasn't expecting to see more than what we had already seen. We all waited impatiently to see Christine remove her top. She did. And oh my goodness. Was I ever wrong! Her shoulders, her arms, they were as awesome as her boobs! Just curves everywhere you wanted to bury your face in and nuzzle and lick and kiss! And the extra bit of her boobs we got to see? She wasn't just large, her boobs looked perfect, especially for their size. Gravity defying! She came over to me, and said, "Turn around backwards in your chair, please."

I did, and she gave me a wonderful little 30-second back rub. At the finish, she leaned down to my ear and whispered, "There's more where that came from, if you're interested, pretty lady."

Was I interested? I couldn't help but note the feel of her bosom against my bare back. I was already feeling the tingle in my pussy, telling me the flood gates were threatening to open!

All the other girls came and gave me a back rub. It was bliss! Marne was last up, though. I motioned her over to me, pulled her into a frontal hug, brushed her hair from her ear, and leaned in and whispered,

"Go ahead, baby. You're looking for an answer within yourself. This may tell you what you need to know, whether it's a yes or a no. And if the answer is no, then, this isn't anything that will hurt either of us. It's just a little back rub."

Marne whispered back, "Katy, you're the best. Thank you." She gave me a 30-second back rub, and it was a nice one!

Evelyn was next up. She answered correctly, looked at me, and said, "Katy has to take her bottoms off." The room erupted in cheers.

"Are you bitches deliberately trying to get me naked?" I asked.

"Would it be so bad, if we were?" Elise asked.

"Gee, let me think... no. No. It would not be "so bad." I guess I'd live, somehow..."

I stood and removed my pajama bottoms, leaving me only in my panties. I had chosen my most see-through sheer, briefest, barely-covering-the-slit thong that I had. They told me to spin, and I did, letting them see the white string of the thong disappear between the cheeks of my ass.

Elise said, "Wait. You only wear a thong when you want to get someone's attention, and there's no boys here, but you and Christine both are wearing thongs..."

She saw me standing there, wearing only the very briefest of panties, standing with my left hand on my hip, and my right hand raised, my fingers resting on my breast, one eyebrow raised. "Oh, gosh, Katy! Christine!" she at once turned beet red.

"I'll take that blush as a very sincere compliment," I said.

"As will I!" Christine said.

Elise looked up at me, and said, "You should."

Again the room was filled with raucous, feminine cat-calls.

Marne was next up. She answered a boringly simple history question incorrectly. All the stranger because she was majoring in history.

With a wicked gleam in her eye, Juanita said, "Marne, your challenge is that you have to kiss Katy. A real, open mouthed, lover's kiss."

Marne froze. She said, "What if I remove my bottoms, instead?"

Juanita said, "You can, if you want. In fact, now that you've suggested it, off they come! But you still have to kiss Katy."

Marne was frozen. I said, "Marne, I'll put my clothes back on, if you would feel better, that way?"

"You will not!" Juanita said. "Marne, this is something you have to find out about yourself. And here's Katy, as wonderful and giving a woman as ever lived, and a fantastic body to hug. She won't make fun of you if you don't like it."

Marne looked at me, and I said, "No! Of course I wouldn't, Marne!"

Juanita said, "And no one here will hold it against you, whether you like it or not, for having given it a try."

There was a murmur of agreement around the table.

Juanita stood up, walked around the table to Marne, gently took her hand and led her over to me, placing us just one step away from contact with each other.

Marne still made no move to close the step between us. I said, "Baby, give it a try. One kiss? And, if you want, you can even imagine I'm a man. I get mistaken for a man all the time, and honestly, I don't mind. Whichever way it goes for you, like it or don't like it, I'll never tell another soul. If you want to stop at any time, pat me twice with both hands, and I'll stop. I'd never force you to do something you don't want to do.

She made up her mind, stepped into direct, full-frontal contact with me, wrapped her arms around me, and we kissed. It was a nice, wonderful French kiss. She was pleased, and willing to please, and as the kiss went on, she melted into my arms and relaxed. She really was the nicest bundle of woman to hold in one's arms and kiss.

The kiss ended, and everyone cheered! Marne looked at me with dreamy eyes, her arms still around my neck. But then a look of fear shone in her eyes, and she fled around the table back to her chair, and sat down, staring at the table.

Juanita said, "Marne? Are you ok? Was that too far?"

She looked up at us all, hunger and lust in her eyes, and said, "I liked it. I liked it so much, I thought I might just try and throw Katy down and rape her brains out!"

Everyone laughed. Seriously, I weigh more than twice what she does, and it's all muscle. But the turn of raunchy humor was a good sign. So I said, "Promises, promises...," and again we all laughed.

Angelique was up next. She answered incorrectly, and had to take off her bottoms. She did, but then she said, "Don't I get to kiss Katy, too?"

Evelyn said, "Really! We should all get to kiss Katy!" She looked at me and said, "If you want to, of course."

"Sounds good to me," I said.

Then Elise said, "And... everyone should get to touch Christine's boobs! Because it really is amazing!" She looked at Christine and said, "If that's ok with you?"

Christine smiled, reached back, undid her bra, spilling her lovely huge breasts on the table, and said, "Come and get them, girls. That's what they're here for! And in all too short a time, no one will be interested in them after gravity and time have done their inevitable worst. So I'd rather get felt up now, while they're perfect, thank you very much! Come on, bitches! Do whatever you want, touch them, taste them, take them in your mouth. This is a limited time offer, so don't hesitate!"

So, I want to set this scene in everyone's mind, because it's going to illustrate something important:

Christine and I were on opposite sides of the table. Ok, got that pictured?

I'm standing, 185 pounds of Amazon muscle, pretty, tan complexion, out-and-proud lesbian. Wearing, at this point, only the tiniest bit of a thong that barely covered the top of my shaven pussy. Not too brag too much, but, quite a sight, huh? Vision of a Valkyrie, right? You're damn right! And I'm just waiting for any other of these straight girls to step forward and have their kiss. Oh, I am SO massively turned on at this point, my pussy wet and soaked in response to my arousal, aching like mad! Ready to start sucking face, big time! It's a raw, animal, naked image of lust you should be picturing. Ok, got all that fixed in your mind's eye? Good.

Christine was on the other side of the table. Gorgeous olive complexion that made most anyone just ache to touch her. Also only wearing a thong, at this point. She too was standing, after having removed her bra and just knocking everyone out with her iconic feminine beauty.

Now, interestingly, Christine weighed just as much as me: 185 pounds. But instead of Amazon muscle, it was all in the loveliest collection of feminine curves. The curves were even more accentuated by her shorter stature. The girl had compound curves on top of compound curves. She was, in a word, stunning. And then, almost as if they were entities of their own, were her breasts. Lift? Oh, yeah. Separation? They were practically in different time zones, baby! And nipples pointing up proud at the ceiling from large, bury-your-face-in-them areolae! Another naked, raw, iconic, feminine image of beauty! Ok. Got all that fixed in your mind's eye? Good.

Ok, two more variables to add to this calculus: One, these were all nominally straight girls, except me. Which leads to item two: I often get mistaken for a man. Whereas no one, ever, mistook Christine as anything other than the very iconic figure of a woman.

I mention all of that because: guess who all those nominally straight girls immediately flocked to? Here's a hint: it wasn't me!

All of which goes to show that one must never underestimate the power of beautiful, huge knockers. Boobs! Breasts! Sweater Puppies! Smother-you-to-death-with-a-smile-on-your-face TITS! Male or female, gay or straight, everyone, EVERYONE, wants them. Everyone. Loves. Big tits!

Angelique was first in line to Christine. Christine posed with her breasts thrust out, and Angelique at once had her hands on them. She caressed each of them, then lightly pinched Christine's nipples, causing her to squirm in the most lovely way. Then, putting her hands under them, and placing her face on them, and rested on Christine's bust. A moment later, she turned her head and was suckling one nipple, while pinching and rubbing the other, then she switched sides and repeated the process.

You could see by the look on Christine's face that she was loving this!

Juanita said, "Ok, it looks like we're just going to suspend the game, now, and move on to the sexy part. Off with all your pajamas, bitches! Every girl for herself!" The clothes flew, and as I had hoped, I was surrounded by six of the loveliest, nicest, mostly-straight girls I knew, all naked!

Juanita, at least, came to me, first, while everyone else queued up for their boob-grab with Christine. She pressed herself against me, and said, "Katy, you really are the nicest, most wonderful woman."

"Thank you, darling," I said, "I've always wanted to make love with you. Thank you for this," and leaned down and engaged her in a big, deep, long, open mouthed kiss. Our hands were all over each other's bodies, too, And at one point, I felt Juanita's hand on my clit! I was really getting aroused, just soaking wet, when a voice behind me said,

"Mind if I cut in?" It was Angelique. Juanita stood aside, and got in the line for Christine. Angelique plastered herself against me, and said, "I've always wanted to try this, Katy. I don't know whether I'll be gay or not, but I've always wanted to know what it would be like. Thank you, for letting me!" And we were off on another long, deep, wet kiss that went on and on. Her hands were all over my breasts. At one point she broke the kiss and said, "These are just as amazing as Christine's, baby. Just different. But equally as nice."

"Oh, thank you," I said, and we were off and kissing again. One observation about kissing straight girls: they are intense kissers! A lot of built up wondering and longing, let loose all at once. They may not ever do this again. So when they do kiss another girl, they kiss with their whole hearts and souls! Angelique eventually broke the kiss and began suckling my nipples, which was also, to put it mildly, very nice! But before too long, I heard someone say,

"My turn!" Elise said, and when Angelique broke from our kiss, Elise pushed Angelique away and stepped in, pushed right against me.

"Bitch!" Angelique said.

"Oh, just go and get in line and feel up Christine, why don't you?" Elise said. She put one arm around my waist, the other behind my head, and pulled me in for yet another wonderful French kiss.

Marne announced, "My turn!" She stepped in, and was immediately all over me, her hands everywhere, her mouth all over my lips, my neck, my breasts. All her earlier hesitation was gone. About the time I decided she really was going to try and rape me senseless, when she had her hands down my panties, fingering my labia and teasing the entrance of my vagina, Evelyn stepped away from Christine, came over and said,

"My turn, gorgeous!" Only to my surprise, Evelyn didn't embrace me! She grabbed Marne, and whisked her off to the couch, where they sat, cuddling, stroking each other, and whispering in each other's ears. Kisses soon started to follow, and then Marne was laying Evelyn down on her back, and mounting her, missionary style. As their kisses continued, their bodies began to move against each other in a missionary trib. Sigh. Promises, promises!

"My turn!" I turned and saw it was Christine, standing up next to me. She pulled me into an immediate tight embrace, her mouth firmly sucking itself to my nipples. I gasped at the sudden waves of pleasure, and then gasped yet again, as she playfully bit my nipple! She pulled away, looked me in the eyes, and said, "What? You think I didn't want to get my hands on these?" She grabbed both my breasts and squeezed, and said, "My God, Katy, these are wonderful! So FIRM!" She went back to smothering my tits in sloppy wet kisses and nipple sucking.