An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok. Now I really was getting off! The stirrings of an orgasm were gathering in my pussy, but before I was overwhelmed, I pushed Christine away a bit, and said, "I haven't got a chance to play with your tits, yet."

"Oh, my! We have to fix that right now, my love! Go ahead! Can you find them? Need my help to find them?"

Christine was somewhat shorter than me. I sank to my knees, and there they were, those magnificent breasts, right in my face! Call me a traditionalist, but presented with such a view, I had to plant my face between them and motorboat her like crazy. She laughed, and squealed, and her body writhed against mine, her back arching, as she fought in vain against my arms, to escape. But I wasn't letting her go anywhere, anytime soon! Oh, no!

After I was out of breath, I started suckling on those nipples, tonguing the areola around them, even playfully biting her breasts at random spots. This was going along pretty well, her breathing growing more and more ragged by the second, until finally she arched her body, threw her head back, and completely froze. Perfectly still, except for her arms around my neck, which were quivering like mad. She forcibly exhaled in one huge breath, and froze again. Then she inhaled, and it seemed to go on forever. And then... she screamed! Lost in the throes of orgasm, she began squirting, even though her panties, all over my chest and belly, and splashing back on her, wetting her belly and legs, completely inundating us both in the fountaining of her orgasm. It went on for a long time, but finally it peaked, and began to recede, and she collapsed, first to her knees, held up only by my arms, then she went completely limp in my arms, so I gently laid her down, and cuddled up to her, as her shuddering body slowly returned to her control. While I was stroking her, I was surprised to see another body snuggle up to Christine on her other side. It was Juanita!

Well, the more the merrier, I thought. We lay like that in silence as the other four girls all paired up, and went down on each other.

Yes, there is your answer: straight girls can get caught up in the moment of love and lust, and completely lez-out. And they were! It's been said that straight girls are like spaghetti: they're straight until they get hot and wet. Then they'll do anything to each other, for each other, that lesbians will. But afterwards, they're still straight girls.

Christine had recovered from her orgasm. "God, that hit me hard and fast!" She said. "All those girls, feeling me up! By the time I got to you, Katy, I was halfway over the cliff to orgasm, and you just pushed me right over!"

"Pleased to be of service," I said.

"God, you're such a wonder to hug! All that muscle, yet feminine, but all incredible, such a joy to hug on!"

"You're not so bad yourself, oh inspiration of female beauty," I said.

We lay in silence a bit longer, then Christine said,

"Juanita? Can I play with your tits? Please?"

"Why?" Juanita asked, clearly perplexed.

"Baby, baby, baby," Christine said, "Do you think my tits are nice?"

"Well, of course," Juanita said.

"Just because of how they are, right? How the Good Lord made me? Big, well-shaped, and large nipples. Right?"

"Yes," Juanita said.

"Ok," Christine said, "Thank you. But, has it ever occurred to you that I might find your tits equally as beautiful, as fascinating, as desirable, as mine?"

"No!" Juanita said.

"Maybe it's just because we always want what we don't have," Christine said. "Maybe it's because opposites attract. Maybe it's because I really do find your tits so aesthetically gorgeous that when I think of you, alone in my bed, I get massively turned on and have to masturbate. And after that, I cry myself to sleep because I haven't had a chance to touch them, love them. And as a straight woman, I never will. Juanita, whatever it is, you're the most beautiful woman I know, and I SO WANT to have your tits in my hands, in my mouth, and show you how much I love them. How much I love you."

With that, Christine rolled Juanita on her back, and climbed on top of her, straddling her, her face over Juanita's breasts. She looked in Juanita's eyes and said, "Baby? Please? May I love on your tits, for a bit? You can make me stop if you don't like it. But just for a bit? Please?"

Juanita reached a hand up behind Christine's head and pulled her to her breasts, and said, "Please do."

Christine didn't hesitate for one second, she was immediately all over Juanita's diminutive breasts, fondling one breast, pinching a nipple, while her mouth greedily clamped to the other nipple, her tongue molesting Juanita's nipple for all it was worth, kissing, play-biting, licking.

Beneath her, Juanita's body arched up against Christine, trying to wrap her legs around Christine's waist, except they were trapped under Christine by the way she was straddling Juanita's body. Their two lovely bodies writhed together in the oldest rhythm, the rhythm of love.

As I lay there watching this, I saw Christine make eye contact to me, while she was working on Juanita's nipple with her mouth. She pointed down to Juanita's crotch, then motioned me forward. She pulled herself off Juanita's body, all while still assaulting her breasts, uncovering Juanita's pussy.

At this point I was so turned on, I immediately planted my face in Juanita's pussy and went to town, sucking her engorged clit, tonguing her labia, her entrance, taking her whole vulva in my mouth like I was French kissing another mouth. In no time at all, she was over the edge and deep, deep in an orgasm, her diminutive body bucking and writhing in response to our combined assault.

Between my mouth sucking to her pussy, and Christine sucking on her tits, we managed to hold the little darling in a state of continuous orgasm, until at last she was sobbing for us to stop.

We both cuddled up to her on each side, and stroked and cooed to her, to bring her back from the abyss, as her body shuddered with the aftershocks of the huge orgasm.

Behind us, I heard a sob. Then several more sobs. I looked, and over on the couch, the other four girls had all stopped what they were doing with each other and had been watching us. They had all been moved to tears at the love Christine and I had given our hostess.

Juanita began to sob, too.

Christine stroked her damp hair, and said, "Baby, What's wrong?"

"I'm just so happy," Juanita said. "I wish I was gay. I wish I hated boys! I wish this could never end, and I wish what's going to happen next, didn't have to happen!"

"What's going to happen next?" I asked her.

"You know my former boyfriend, Mark, right?"

"Yes."

"Well in a few minutes, his best friend Randy is coming here. To fuck me in the ass."

"What?" We all said at the same time.

"I wanted to show Mark what he's going to be missing, dumping me," Juanita said. "The best and the worst of sex, love, and friendship. It could have all been his. I'd have given him everything. I told him so! But he left me. Now, Randy's going to fuck me in the ass, and I'm going to record it and show Mark what an asshole he is! What he is going to miss out on!"

The room erupted in raised voices, all trying to reason with Juanita.

"You guys don't have to stay. I'd like for someone to watch, so they can tell Mark they saw it, with their own eyes. But I'll have the video, that'll be good enough."

I stroked her face and said, "Juanita, this is a horrible, horrible, bad idea. Do not do this."

"It's already set up. He should be here any minute."

That got all the girls up, scrambling for their pajamas. All except Juanita, Christine, and me, still laying together on the floor.

I said, "Look, when he gets here, I'll tell him there's been a change of plans, and he should just go. You won't even have to see him."

Christine said, "Juanita, this is great idea. Katy can send him away, no matter how horny he is. And you don't want to fuck a guy who is such a creep he knows he's fucking his best friend's girlfriend, right after a breakup! Do you?"

"No," Juanita said, "It does sound...dumb... now that you say it. It's just, I was going to give Mark everything I have. Now I want to hurt him, with everything I have."

The doorbell rang.

"That's him!" Juanita said.

"I'll go talk to him," I said, and headed for the door. Marne gasped, and said, "Katy! You're only wearing your panties!"

"That's his problem," I said. I walked to the door, opened it, and before Randy could come in, I stepped out and shut it behind me.

Randy was a typical dumb jock. He just stared, open-mouthed at me, nude except for the very briefest of thongs, covered in the fluids of Christine's orgasm, and the sweat of our love making. And stared. And stared.

I said, "Look, I'll make this easy. You go away now, right now, and you don't get hurt. If you try to stay, you get hurt. If you insist on trying again, you get hurt more. Lots and lots more. I'm in no mood to mess around, right now. Turn, go, don't get hurt."

Naturally, he was too dumb to take a good offer. He tried to grab me, I got his thumb in a reverse lock and brought him to his knees.

"This is your last warning. Turn, go, don't get hurt any worse."

I let go of his hand and he got back to his feet. I could see by the look in his eyes he was going to try a backhand slap. He did, and that got him an elbow lock, and his knees kicked out from under him. He fell on his side, and I fell on his ribs, my 185 pounds focused into the point of my elbow on his kidney. I heard a crack. What they don't show in the movies was that blow sent a huge bolt of pain up my arm, as well! His ribs were damn near as hard as concrete.

He howled in pain and dragged himself off the porch. Getting to the grass, he got back to his feet again. I could see he was still contemplating another attempt at violence, so I said, "Try something else, and you get a broken arm and a dislocated hip. Leave now, you can tell everyone you slipped and fell, just dumb luck. A few weeks, you'll be good as new. Try anything else? And everyone in school is going to know you got your ass epically kicked by a girl. Aren't the recruiters coming, next week? How well will it look with you in a wheelchair? And the story that a girl did this to you? While you were trying to fuck your best friend's ex? Try and be smart, Randy. For once in your life."

His face full of hate and rage, he spat on the porch, turned, and left.

I went to open the front door, but it opened from within, and I was pulled inside by a half dozen girls, all hugging me, kissing me, and thanking me.

Juanita said, "God, Katy, thank you! I don't know what I was thinking! I was just so mad at Mark!"

I held her in my arms, and said, "It's all right now, honey."

Marne stroked my back and said, "You were like some sort of avenging Angel, out there! It was incredible how tough you looked, in only a thong! It was so raw, so primal!"

Juanita said, "There is one thing though."

"What's that?" I asked.

Juanita blushed, and said, "I... still want to get fucked. In the ass. I've always been curious about it... Maybe, you could help me with that, Katy? I've got a strap on dildo you could use..."

I held her close and said, "Honey, I'm sorry, but I don't do dick. It's just not my thing."

Juanita nodded, but you could see she was disappointed, when Evelyn said, "I can help with that, Juanita. I'll wear the strap on. I'll fuck your ass, for you."

Juanita sobbed, then looked at us all, and said, "Will you guys stay? And watch? I wanted that, too."

"I'll stay," I said. Again, everyone was looking at me. "What? Guys, I love to see a girl get fucked as much as anyone else!"

Everyone else agreed to stay, too. As they did, the rest of them hastily threw off their pajamas, again. And this time they all stripped down to full nakedness. I'm not even sure who, or when, but I suddenly found my panties gone, as well!

For this, we pulled extra chairs into Juanita's bedroom, and placed them around the bed. Juanita produced the strap on. It was double ended, so the girl doing the fucking was also getting fucked. Looking at it, I briefly wondered if I should have been so quick to demur. But only for a moment! Still I had to admit, a great big erect cock on Evelyn's elegant, feminine frame was somehow wildly erotic! Just the sight of it! Not for the first time, or the last time, did I wonder what it might have been like to have been born male. To be able to fuck the women I loved so much? And know them, savor them, delight in them, in this way?

We turned the lights down low, and Evelyn led Juanita to her bed, and gently laid her down on the mattress, then laid beside her and started caressing and kissing her. Juanita returned the caresses, their breathing growing more rapid. Evelyn rose up on her hands and knees, moved down Juanita's belly, and began gently licking and kissing her vulva, then playing with the labia, then sucking on Juanita's clit, engorged to maximum arousal. Juanita's hands were playing with her own breasts, pinching and teasing her nipples, massaging her small breasts. Juanita writhed and squirmed under Evelyn's loving oral attention, making the most sexy and adorable moans and groans. It was erotic and beautiful to watch, and the other girl's bodies began reacting to what they were seeing, all of them getting wet; playing with themselves, as we watched the loving performance play out before us.

Finally, the moment had come. Evelyn reached down and gently turned Juanita over on her belly. Then she pulled her ass into the air, positioning her ass in line with the dildo. She held Juanita like that for a moment, stroking her ass, rubbing her dripping pussy, dipping the head of the dildo in the folds of her labia, and rubbing it around to coat it with the wetness of Juanita's arousal. She leaned down low, and tenderly spat on Juanita's asshole, and lined the head of the dildo up to her asshole, and slowly, gently, began forcing her way into Juanita's ass.

Juanita froze, then began breathing faster. Evelyn held her place for a moment, the dildo not penetrating past her sphincter. But then, all at once, the head went in! "Ahhh!" This made Juanita rise up on all fours. Evelyn held still for a moment. Juanita began saying, "More! More!" and slapping the mattress with her hands.

Evelyn pushed in more, until Juanita again was reduced to gasping for breath, and she waited again, allowing Juanita's body to adjust to the intrusion. Soon enough, Juanita was again pleading for "More! Please, more!"

Evelyn continued this process until at last, her belly was pressed against Juanita's ass. Juanita was still up on all fours, her back arched so beautifully, exulting in the sensations washing through her.

One last time, Evelyn held still, as Juanita's body came to terms with the full length of the dildo penetrating her ass. When Juanita's breathing again resumed a more normal rhythm, Evelyn began slowly withdrawing the dildo, leaving Juanita again gasping for breath, moaning the entire time.

Evelyn withdrew almost completely, then began pushing back in. As Juanita became used to this, Evelyn began picking up the speed of her thrusting in and out of Juanita's ass.

It was one of the most intensely erotic things I had ever seen, and I had my hands in my labia, along with everyone else in the room. Juanita, her ass being plundered, looked over at me, and said, "Katy. Katy, will you come over here, and sit in front of me, and let me eat your pussy while Ev fucks my ass?"

That certainly brought my pussy to a full-blown ache of desire! I got up, went over to the bed, and sat against the headboard, facing Juanita. This placed my pussy directly under her face. Her ass still in the air, now getting gently pounded with Evelyn's thrusting, she lowered her face to my pussy and began going down on me. This was a real first, for me. I had never been given head by a woman being anally fucked, and it was so insanely erotic! Just the view, of seeing Juanita's face bobbing up and down over my pussy in rhythm with Evelyn's thrusts, the view of her lovely arched back going up to her perfect, heart-shaped ass cheeks, and then the sight of the cock penetrating her, leading to Evelyn's gorgeous body and face! I came almost immediately! But Juanita didn't let my orgasm stop her from continuing to go down on me! She kept at it, picking up the pace as Evelyn began thrusting faster and faster, now just pounding in and out of her tiny little dildo-filled ass. Evelyn now was using her hands to grip Juanita by the hips, the better to slam into her, again and again, creating a compelling wet-sounding, "Slap! Slap! Slap!" of belly against ass. The force of those thrusts was transmitted via Juanita's body and face to my vagina. It was all so incredibly erotically satisfying, so animalistic in its intensity.

With stimulation like that, I was coming again in no time! And still Juanita continued to eat my pussy! I saw her motion to Elise and Marne, and all of a sudden, while I was being orally satisfied, I found my nipples had been pulled into the mouths of Elise and Marne! Oh, Lord, that was so wonderful! I put my arms around their backs to pull them more tightly to me, and they were both such wonderful, warm, beautiful bodies to hold on to! Even better, each reached out to the other's pussy, and began playing with each other, even as they drove me mad with the assault on my nipples. I could see them driving their fingers into each other's vaginas, and felt the writhing of their bodies against mine as they loved on my nipples.

All of a sudden, the force of Juanita's thrusting against my pussy seemed stronger. I looked and saw Christine had come up, to spoon against Evelyn as she further pounded Juanita's ass into submission. And then Juanita's oral pleasing became somewhat erratic. I look and saw Angelique had also climbed into the bed, and was kneeling in the reverse position of Juanita. She was resting her head on Juanita's ass, and reaching under her belly to tease her pussy. I don't know how long this all went on. It seemed timeless, never ending. I found myself wishing, hoping, it could last forever.

Throughout all of this, Evelyn had been giving an anal fucking marathon performance, but you could see she was beginning to tire. Christine, spooning up against Evelyn, had been playing with her breasts, pinching her nipples, kissing her neck. Now, leaving one hand on Evelyn's lovely breast, she dropped the other hand down to her clit, and started rubbing it. Evelyn's moans became louder and louder, and finally, she was coming, convulsing erratically with the spasms of orgasm. Evelyn was the kind of girl that when she had an orgasm, you could see it in her entire body. Her chest became brilliant red just seconds before, then WHAM! She was rocked throughout her body with a powerful orgasm.

This triggered Juanita's orgasm, and she was howling as it washed over her, through her, made all the more forceful by the raw animal sexuality occurring in her ass, and around her, on her bed with all the girls.

That polished me off yet again, and when it receded, I had to push the girls away from me, all the sensations of their touch, their suckling of my nipples, Juanita's mouth still on my pussy, flooding through me. Suddenly, like a light switch had been flipped, suddenly it was all just too intense to bear! I curled up in a fetal position, and then I felt the warm presence of Christine's breasts, pressing against my back. "No more," I gasped, "Please! No more! I have to rest!"

"Shhh," she said in my ear, just cuddling me, and stroking my hair. "It's all right, gorgeous. Just take it easy. I'll just hold you while take a breather, ok?"

"'kay," Was all I could manage to say. It was very nice, lying there, her incredible body pressed up against me from behind, gently stroking my hair, her voice calming me, her warm breath on my neck soothing me further.