An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over and saw Angelique helping Evelyn remove the dildo from her vagina, then gently lay her down on the mattress, next to Juanita. They immediately began spooning each other, still breathing hard, still coming down from their orgasmic high.

In the living room, I heard the muffled sounds of moans and groans. I later learned that Elise, Marne, and Angelique had retreated to the living room floor and made an oral triangle, eating each other's pussies for their own orgasms, which quickly came, due to the heightened states of arousal from the stimulation of the show we had provided them.

We all fell asleep.

It was daylight when we started waking up. Most of the girls made their way to the shower, one by one. Christine joined me for a mutual shower.

We said our goodbyes, thanked Juanita for the wonderful party, promised to call soon, and began making our own separate ways back to our own homes.

###

Next Friday afternoon, while still in class, I started texting the girls to see if they wanted to come over to my place to have more fun? Surprisingly, yet not surprisingly, none of them returned my text. Straight girls! Caught up in the moment, they let themselves go wild just once, and now that need in their lives had been met. A check-off item in their life, well and truly checked off. I tried to tell myself this is what I should have expected. I knew this is what was going to happen. I had a night of great fun; they did, too. They certainly all enjoyed their one night in Dyke-Ville. And now they were all straight again. Ah well. May the memory of the evening comfort them throughout their lives. It certainly would be a fond one for me!

I sent a final text, saying, "Ok. We all had a lovely time. Thank you all for inviting me. I wish you all well. I hope we can still be friends, and I mean that in the most platonic way. Love you all, my straight friends."

I got through the rest of my classes, got back to my apartment, and toyed with the idea of calling Juanita, directly. She had been such a little joy! So brave, so sweet.

So straight.

I resisted the impulse because I knew it would only embarrass her, and it would only make me look desperate. I was trying to convince myself that maybe it would only make me look lonely. I could handle that. As I was going to reach for the phone, there was a knock on my door.

I answered it, and there, in a brilliant green backless sundress, with a plunging low front, revealing acres of cleavage of the most luscious breasts, ever, stood Christine!

I stood and stared, taking in the vision of beauty standing before me. She smiled, and said, "Well? You and I going to have a party, tonight? Or are you going to make me have to go and seduce your apartment's security guard?"

"She's not bad," I said. "She's a very kind, and considerate lover."

"Maybe. But she isn't you, either, is she? I just never got into the spiky short blonde hair look. You going to let me in?"

I stood back to let her in, and as soon as the door closed, she was in my arms, saying, "I was afraid you would NEVER call me! So I was forced to imagine that you had called, and I was asleep, and my answering machine had deleted the message, cursed thing! Does that make me look lonely? Or desperate? Anyway, I'm SO GLAD I imagined you called!"

"Whichever one, lonely or desperate, I think I can help," I said.

"Oh, I BET you CAN!"

END