An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 01

Story Info
Straight women go lesbian, for one night.
11.4k words
4.62
17.1k
22

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girls Being Girls

Amber Solis

Everyone has seen how nice, straight girls often behave towards each other: They hug each other at any opportunity; kiss each other, even on the lips; stroke each other's hair, fix each other's bra straps, swat each other's behinds, play wrestle. They will cuddle closely when watching movies, walk in public, arm in arm, or even holding hands. Flirt with each other. Even touch each other's breasts! Without ever being gay in the least.

Girls often tell each other they love each other, how pretty each other is. And then there are "girl crushes," where a straight girl will develop real feelings of love for another girl, that may last hours, days, weeks, even a lifetime. But without any sexual attraction even though they kiss, hug, and everything else girls do, to an even greater extent than ever.

The first part, the physical part? I think it's because a woman's body was made to be touched, and delight in it, ordinarily. We were made to give comfort and show affection with the physical closeness of our bodies, and we like giving it as much as receiving it. In most girls all of that is wired into our instincts, woven into our personalities.

Now, if a girl tries any or all of that with most straight boys, it will most likely be misinterpreted, leading to all kinds of drama and carrying on. Straight boys are hard wired (pun intended) for something else. They can learn to accept physical affection from a girl without going crazy, but most don't. Boys in drama class, or dance, for instance, often learn to interact better with girls. The Arts, in general.

And gay guys! Have you ever wondered why straight girls go nuts over gay guys, and give them hugs, kisses, and affection, like mad? Because, for the most part, they can! The gay guys (usually) aren't interested in more than that from girls. Not always, though! So in most cultures, girls can't express any of the physical joy of life except with other girls. And even if they could hang all over boys without the awful misunderstandings, and sometimes, too many times, tragic consequences? Girls would still hang all over each other in ways that are socially acceptable for girls, but not for boys. Just because it's nice. We're soft. We generally smell nice. We're warm. And who doesn't like a set of breasts pressed against them in a hug? Even gay guys will accept hugs from girls all day long. Straight guys, see what you're missing out on?

The second part of all that, the girl crushes, in particular? Again, Girls are instinctively driven to form emotional connections and attachments, throughout their entire lives. We wait for that "Big Love" to fill our hearts and souls, and we're as eager to love as we are to be loved. Women, for the most part, live and die by their relationships with others.

I'm studying Mechanical Engineering, so I know tons of guys, friends with most all of them. The geekiest, least emotionally motivated guy I know had this to say on the subject of girls and love:

"If you give an ordinary guy a fast car, even of a brand he doesn't like, he'll have to get it out on the road and run it through the gears. Just to see what it will do. Most girls are born with a set of emotions that are the equivalent of a fast car, and they have to get out in life, run them through the gears, and see what their hearts will do. Most guys, on the other hand, are born with a set of emotions that are more like a pickup truck: not fancy. Not fast. They'll get the job done, with minimal maintenance, and they're as happy not being put to work, as they are being used to build office towers. A guy's emotions get the job done, and that's about it. Like a pickup truck, they are big and powerful. Just not fast or fancy.

"In addition to that, girls can feel all kinds of things, all at once. And function. Many women even like that! Guys usually don't, they usually only feel one emotion at a time. And when they do feel multiple emotions, they're often completely confused, and sometimes, even, unable to cope."

So, most guys wonder: with the line between physical affection and love being so blurry between women, do straight girls ever give lesbian love a try? If you said yes, you'd be right. Many, many girls, not all, but most, at one point or another, give it a try. And I've got a story about just exactly that sort of thing happening, one wonderful night, towards the end of my second year in college.

This was a year before I met Raeann, the love of my life. And don't worry, you'll be hearing more about her, in stories to come.

Anyway, a dear, lovely friend invited me to attend a party she was having, at her house. It was going to be a pajama / slumber party. I was twenty-one, having waited a few years to start college, most of the ladies attending were ages eighteen to twenty.

There were six of us invited: Juanita, twenty, the loveliest little thing you ever saw, just devastatingly pretty! Very slender of form, everything in proportion, the loveliest nut-brown complexion, jet-black hair, and dark brown eyes. Straight, she was the hostess of the party. The only thing she hated about her herself was that she was flat chested. Not even an A-cup. Nice long nipples, though! When she wore a t-shirt with no bra, you couldn't look away! She dreamed of the time when she could get a boob job, which I always tried to talk her out of because I thought she was just perfect. I often told her that, while hugging her! She was such a delight to hug! Juanita's family had money, so she had a nice place of her own a few miles from campus. Ever the generous hostess, she was always having some sort of party.

Angelique, five-five, nicely stacked olive complected beauty with black, curly, shoulder length hair down to mid back, also straight. Marne, five-seven, eighteen, a strawberry blonde, exquisite pale white skin, a sexually adventurous straight girl who had been known to engage in kissing and petting with another girl, on occasion. She would claim that at the time, she had been super horny, drunk, and thought the other girl was a guy, and would have gone down on anyone close to hand who didn't fight her off. Her best friend, Elise, eighteen, five-four, another olive complected brunette beauty. Also straight and sexually adventurous, but never known to stray to the other side of the field.

Evelyn. Oh, my gosh, dear, dear, Evelyn! Nineteen, a near six-foot tall, green-eyed, red head with onyx-white skin that started to burn on contact with sunlight. Well endowed, full-figured, Evelyn was a stunner. And the sweetest person you ever met.

And then there was Christine. Nineteen, five-five, with a curvy, very full figure, lovely complexion, short brown hair and eyes, full lips, and very pretty. And... she had the largest natural breasts of any woman I ever met. Other girls would kill to have breasts like that. Or at least, shell out major cash for surgery to get similar breasts. Straight girls would ask her if they could touch them. We're talking iconic, here. Look in the dictionary under "large breasted women," and you would find Christine's picture. Any room she entered, she always caught everyone's eye. Always being chased after by all the boys. And not a few girls, too! She was straight.

And then there was me. The lone out-of-the-closet lesbian of the group. Twenty-one, five-nine, 185-pound weightlifting tomboy, also flat-chested. But with nice nipples, even if I do say so myself. Though not as nice as Juanita's! You might be surprised a bunch of nominally straight girls would invite a lesbian to a pajama-party sleepover. But honestly? Most straight girls don't care if another girl is a lesbian, as long as you respect their limits. And remember all the talk about physical affection between girls, earlier? Yes, sometimes those limits are pretty far and wide, and allow for a lot.

And, for any guys reading this? This was neither the first time, nor the last time, this sort of thing has happened to me. And maybe even once or twice, it happened with one, or more, of your girlfriends. Take that to dreamland with you!

#

Two Years Earlier

I had arrived first. I usually did. Like most guys, "If I'm on time, I'm late." Juanita greeted me with a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Katy! So glad you could make it!" she said, holding me in the hug for bit. "Has anyone ever told you how nice you are to hug, Katy? You're so amazing, with all that muscle and beauty, all in one wonderful physique!"

"You're a nice little warm body to hug, too, beautiful," I said. She looked up at me, stood on her tip-toes and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Can you help me set some stuff up?"

"Of course, glad to!" She led me by the hand to the kitchen, where last minute preparations were being made. We got organized, got everything plated and set, just as the doorbell rang. Juanita went to answer the door as I finished a couple of last-minute items.

A pair of delighted hellos and squeals told me it had to be Marne and Elise. A few moments later they came through the kitchen door to greet me with the usual hugs, kisses, "My don't you look pretty?", "My, don't you look gorgeous?" etc.

After Elise hugged me, Marne stepped in and gave me a hug. "Katy!, My God, are your arms getting even bigger?" She was rubbing them up and down, shoulder to forearm.

"New routine, at the gym," I said. "It seems to be working."

"I'll say! God, I just love hugging you!" she said, coming in for another full-on press, holding me tightly. She stepped back, holding my right hand with her left, and put her right hand on my chest, right over the breastbone, and said, "Anytime you want a hug, you can always call me, Ok?"

"I've got your number," I said.

"Yay!" she said, and clapped her hands together. And put her hand back on my chest.

Two more guests had arrived while this was going on, I was aware of greetings being exchanged, then the kitchen door burst open, and Evelyn and Angelique came in. Marne was still standing with her hand on my chest.

Angelique said, "Marne! Are you feeling up Katy before you've even had your first drink?"

"Can you blame me?" Marne asked. "My God, have you hugged her yet? Get over here, she's amazing!"

"Don't worry, Katy," Angelique said, "We won't let Marne molest you."

"Darn!" I said, "Once you get past the initial surprise, it really ain't so bad!" We all laughed, as they came in for mutual greetings of hugs and kisses.

We were setting things out, getting drinks served, when another ring at the doorbell brought Juanita running to answer it. She looked through the peephole, then back at us, and said, "All right! Our final guest has arrived!"

She opened the door, and there, in all her feminine glory, stood Christine. Gay or straight, male or female, you could not help but appreciate what you saw when you looked at her. She was wearing yoga pants, revealing every curve she had, and a sleeveless tank top, cut low to show her amazing expanse of breast and cleavage. Everyone was quiet for a moment, then Marne said, "Damn, bitch, wear a sports bra or something!"

"I am," Christine said. "Two of them!" Laughter and greetings of hugs and kisses followed. I got to hug Christine last, it was the first time we had ever embraced each other, and it was wonderful! She liked it, too.

"Katy! You are SO amazing to hug!" She was holding me tight against her. "All that muscle, my God, you're like a boy, only nicer smelling!"

Marne, ever the instigator, called out, "Katy! Keep your hands above her waist and off her tits!" That cause a round of giggling. Oh my God, I thought a hug from Christine was marvelous as it was. But when she laughed, and her breasts shook against me? It was wonderful! The softness! The warmth! I was the one extending the hug, this time.

"I don't want to let you go!" I said, and only then realized I said it out loud!

That led to a bunch of squealing and cat-calling from the room, and Christine said, "Just hold on as long as you like, lover. Gee whiz, you really could make a girl switch sides!" She rested her face against my pecs, and her hands had gone low on my waist, resting just above my ass. After what seemed like a nice long time, we broke our embrace and Juanita addressed the room. "Ladies, thank you all for coming to my little party! We have one more guest yet to arrive, but it won't be until later. I've got games planned, there's food and drinks aplenty, help yourselves. Later, it's going to get sexy." That led to a round of appreciative cat-calls.

Marne, again, said, "What've you got? Gay male porn videos? Katy won't want to see that!

"Speak for yourself," I said. Suddenly they were all looking at me. "Ladies? I love to see men, naked, going at it. I love the sight of a penis, they're hot. I love it as much as you guys. I just don't want them in my bed."

"Well, it's not videos, of any sort," Juanita said. "All are welcome to participate, but, anyone who doesn't want to participate doesn't have to. If you'd rather just watch, that's fine. If you want to leave when we get to that point, that's ok, no hard feelings. But I've got an idea I think will be sexy fun, and, and, um... there's something new I want to try. And I want everyone to see it. You're all my friends, so I hope you'll all stay. Whatever happens here, tonight, stays here, agreed?"

"Is there a theme to this party?" Evelyn asked.

"Girls loving girls," Juanita said. That brought the room to complete silence. "Because Mark dumped me, so right now I'm so sick of men I'd go lesbian in a heartbeat. So let's have a little fun tonight and see if we even need men, after all? Now, every experiment needs a control sample. That's you, dear Katy! If you're cool with it?"

"Works for me!" I said.

"So, this evening," Juanita said, "We have a little fun, feel each other up a bit, maybe go farther than that, if anyone wants to. We're safe, here. Katy is as sweet as any kind of girl ever gets; and what we do here, tonight, stays here."

Everyone was looking speculatively at me. I was wondering about what Juanita said, too. Did she want to try sex with a girl, for a change? I was up for it, if she did. She's a delight, I've always fancied making love with her, but she'd never really shown any interest in it before. Just the usual girl-flirting. And anyway, I was the lone confirmed lesbian in a room full of women who seemed like they might give it a shot. Yay for me!

I wasn't fooled, though. Many girls give the idea of playing for the "L-Team" a try. A little kissing, hugging, petting, maybe a relationship with a girl that lasts a few weeks or months, then it's back to Straight Town, for them. Girls can do that, and no one thinks twice about it. If anything, some guys are fascinated more with girls who have played with other girls, a time or two, then go straight again. It's fine with me. I was there to kiss any of them who wanted to give it a go. I knew all of these girls, casually, and I liked them all. This was looking like it would be a fun evening!

Juanita said, "So let's change into our pajamas, have some drinks, and get this party started!"

And with that, the party was on. The drinks flowed, food was served. Shortly after, the music started playing. The girls all began dancing with each other. Yes, straight girls do dance with straight girls. Even slow dances, body-to-body. Women, in general, absolutely love, love, love to dance. That gave Juanita an idea.

"Everybody, listen? Who wants to go around the floor, three times, with Katy?" Everyone's cheers showed their approval of the idea! "Katy? Is that something you'd like to do? You up for this?"

I thought for a second, and said, "Sure. But! In honor of the evening's theme, it has to be a slow dance, with lots of contact. I looked at the room, and said, "Well, ladies? Do you accept my terms?"

I wasn't too surprised when they all agreed. Like I said, girls love to dance.

So Juanita found a modern waltz, put it on, and the dance began. Christine wanted to go first. Oh, my, what a wonderful experience that was, gliding around the floor with her, feeling her body against mine, feeling the motion of her body, seeing the sway of her bust when she spun, feeling those wonderful boobs as she pressed up close against me. Nearing the end, she leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Dip me, at the end, please?"

She didn't have to ask me twice! As promised, I dipped, her, and held her there a moment. Then I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. A nice little momentary sliding of our lips together, no tongue. I didn't want to push her too far. This might have been too far, as it was.

But on concluding, and standing up, Christine was laughing and smiling along with all the other ladies. Before she walked away, she moved in and gave me a nice little kiss on the cheek.

And so it went with the next girl. I remember with Evelyn, she was the only girl there taller than me, and that had its nice qualities, too! But the ending of each of those rounds concluded with me bowing, as one girl stepped away, and the next approached.

Marne was about midway in the list, and the entire time she was rubbing up against me, pushing her hips into mine, running her hands all over my ass. At one point Elise called out, "Hey, get a room, you two!" and everyone laughed.

Now, Marne had been sending out signals like this all evening, showing an interest in a sexual encounter, if not a relationship. Either'd be fine with me, she was a beautiful, warm, arm-full to hug on. But when it came to make-or-break, she backed away, every time. I didn't mind. I thought it was adorable how she was testing herself, her comfort with the idea of being with another woman. And sometimes it takes a girl a while to make that last step. So, it didn't surprise me when I whispered in her ear, asking if she wanted the dip-and-kiss finish. Her eyes went wide, and she shook her head no. Ah, well. She then whispered in my ear,

"Are you mad at me?"

We had reached the end of the dance, so instead of a dip, I held her in a standing hug, and whispered back, "No! Go at your own pace. It's fine!" She gave me a look of gratitude, and then Juanita stepped up for her turn.

We started our orbit of the floor, and she said, "Thanks for being such a great sport, Katy."

"Thank you!" I said, "I've got to hold six different wonderful women in my arms tonight!" We circled the floor, and approaching the end, she said, "I want a finish like Christine got. If you're ok with that?"

And so, we finished, and she got dipped and kissed.

And then she surprised me, because her tongue was against my lips! How far did she want to go with this, I wondered? So I open my mouth a bit, and her tongue was in, and we exchanged a wonderful little French kiss. She was a delight, an absolute delight!

We stood, and faced the group. I bowed, she curtsied, and the girls were all clapping their hands and laughing.

I was left wondering about what Juanita had said, at the beginning, that she "wanted to ty something different, and she wanted everyone to see it." Was I going to get lucky, tonight? One can hope!

This little interlude had taken about half an hour. We were an hour into the party, and things seemed to be going great. I was certainly having a blast! Drinks were refilled, and Juanita called us all to the table.

"Ok, bitches," she said, "Now we come to game time!"

This was met with various "Yay!'s," and "What are we playing?"

"Strip trivia," Juanita said.

At first there was silence, then the room exploded in various cat-calls, Woooo-ooo's, and other expressions of delight.

Juanita explained the rules: "If you get a question wrong, you have to face a challenge. You can decline the challenge, but if you do, you have to remove an article of clothing. The first one naked, loses. Or wins, depending on how you look at it."