An Unexpected Cruise Trip - Day 01

Story Info
Surprising evening entertainment on a cruise trip.
3k words
4.48
16.5k
11

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeMo1619
JoeMo1619
231 Followers

An Unexpected Cruise Trip -- 1st full day on board

In general I am a totally different type of holiday maker. I love mountain hiking, best with a small group of friends. Alternatively I love to take my bicycle together with my bike club friends and to tackle original stages of grand tours, for example the Tour de France or the Giro d'Italia. These trips are typically organized in mixed groups, so my wife is as excited of this kind of active holiday as I am. Neither my wife nor I would have had ever the idea to make holiday on a cruise ship. But now I stood at the rails of this famous cruise ship, MS Europa, and watched how the silhouette of Genova harbour got smaller and smaller in the late afternoon sun.

The invitation to this late summer cruise trip through the Mediterranean Sea has reached me very unexpectedly. My aunt and godmother Irene and her husband Karl, the youngest brother of my late father, had been excited cruise tourists for many years. Karl joked always that he is developing the best businesses during such cruises. "European, especially German entrepreneurs travel on board of the MS Europa", was one of his most liked quotes. I thought this quote was rather correct. But I was a lawyer, specialized in family and divorce law and had no reason to make holiday on a pleasure and business trip with German entrepreneurs. Unfortunately my uncle Karl died very surprisingly three months ago. My aunt was grieving very deeply about her loss but she didn't want to cancel this cruise trip which had been booked several months before. So she persuaded me to escort her on this cruise trip. "It is in memory of Karl -- kind of last journey. I can't do it on my own." Even my wife supported her persuading attacks. Finally, I accepted her invitation.

The upper deck cabin, which had been booked by my aunt and her late husband, presented itself as a penthouse suite. I was sure, it was rather expensive. My aunt had been able to book a cabin with twin beds which avoided that we had to sleep in one double bed. I preferred this. Aunt Irene was sixty years old but was still a very attractive lady. But she was my favourite aunt. Under this circumstance everybody would evaluate such attraction a little bit different.

During the first official dinner on board it became obvious that I was really the young substitute of my uncle. At our dining table, beautifully decorated for six persons, Irene introduced me to four long-standing friends, all very attractive and excellently dressed but rather unusual. At first, I was welcomed by Mr. Bruno and Mrs. Kati Schwartz, both lawyers and notaries and like my aunt almost sixty years old. They had met my uncle and aunt more than ten years ago on a cruise trip with the same ship and had since then booked the same cruise trips to enjoy the holidays together. The other two persons had been introduced as Angela and Geraldine. Both ladies had lost their husbands, colleagues as senior consultants at the same hospital, some years earlier. They had decided to enjoy their lives as merry widows, had moved together at home and travelled together as much as possible. After ten minutes I was fully accepted in this private society as the 'young man'.

The 4-course menu at the first evening had been excellent. After we finished our group walked the short distance to the ship's casino where our four ladies stormed the roulette table. This kind of entertainment had been always suspected for me, but I loved to play classic Blackjack. I was positively surprised that Bruno preferred this casino entertainment too, so we occupied two chairs opposite an elegant dressed, highly attractive female card dealer. During short brakes between our games we watched our excited ladies at the roulette table who were chatting almost continuously. Blackjack on the other hand is a game which demands a high concentration level, so Bruno and I spoke very little with each other.

Suddenly Bruno placed a curious question "Are you just Irene's grieving escort or are we allowed to admit you into our group as full member?"

I looked at him a little bit confused, clearly not recognizing the full content of his question. "The evening had been wonderful. So if you welcome me in your group, I would be honoured and delighted.

Bruno murmured something I didn't understood. But he and I had a difficult card against the dealer and our short dialogue broke down.

After the casino visit -- all ladies had lost their daily roulette budget, but Bruno and I had both a small cash win as result -- we entered MS Europa's elegant bar for a number of drinks. Cocktails for the ladies and whisky sour for the gents as well as two bottles of champagne as toast of my late uncle. It was already late in the evening when we took the elevator to our deck; I was surprised that all three cabins of our group had been in a row. The Good-Night-ceremony was rather intimate with intensive hugs and lot of kisses, Geraldine for example took my head in both hands and gave me a real stimulating, long-lasting kiss.

"You are a wonderful escort for me", was Aunt Irene's compliment before we entered our beds. "Perfect in this difficult situation for me. Thank you, my love." Then she gave me a long and intimate kiss too, really not an aunty one. But with my high blood alcohol level and the travel stress to reach the harbour and the ship on time I was absolutely tired and fell asleep in an instant.

The first excursion day brought us to the Isle of Elba, Napoleon's first exile, nice viewing and entertainment, but I was already thinking about the evening. Dressing up I prepared my mind for a new episode of 'Groundhog Day' on board, but the evening developed itself different. Instead of gambling at the casino we went to the ship's theatre for an existing, glamorous show. Our group started to heat up and the finishing drinks at the ship's famous bar 'Gatsby's' resulted in a lot of body contact between us. Especially the two doctor's widows had the typical, frivolous humour of medical staff. "Are we allowed to loan your young godson tonight?", was finally Angela's straight forward question to 'Aunt' Irene.

"Ohlala, my dear, you are really horny. Aren't you?" was Irene's surprising answer. I must have looked like an innocent little boy who didn't understand anything, because all ladies suddenly broke into loud laughter, during which I hold suddenly both widows in my arms like an experienced playboy. Main difference, these bunnies hadn't been twenty but fifty plus years old. Angela's question stayed unanswered for a while. Then Irene, who has changed her clothes from black to bright colours for the first time in the morning, took the initiative, positioned herself just in front of me and looked me straight into my eyes. "Dear Christian, I think it is time that I give you some explanations."

She smiled and looked suddenly really tempting. "For many years my late husband and I have enjoyed these cruise trips with this fine group of experienced and horny friends without limits. What means that we had a lot of sex with each other. And it never mattered who with whom." Her face was now directly in front of mine, still starring directly into my eyes. "You have the freedom to say, 'no thanks, not with me'. We will understand and respect this." Suddenly she broke out into a deep, very erotic laughter, something I had never heard from her. "But if you join us, you will experience a cruise trip you will never forget in your entire life." She laughed a second time, even more intensive and almost seducing. "Over night we are always in international waters. Nobody will ever recognize what you are doing here."

My head went ballistic, torn between my emotions and some more civilized feelings. But three deep cleavages with six fully formed breasts and the hot breath from both ladies right and left resulted in some fast-developing reactions down south which was registered by all ladies very fast and approving. Quickly looking to the right I saw that Bruno and Kati raised their champagne glasses and gave me a silent toast. Obviously, this couple was part of the team too.

I didn't want to capitulate spontaneously, so my answer wasn't straight forward. "I think, I give it a try."

Immediately I got my reward from the right and the left by intensive and wet kisses on both cheeks. Even Irene took my head in both hands and gave me a kiss, but still decent on my forehead and not on my lips.

My inner resistance got weaker by the minute. The fulminant ladies attack on all my five senses and resulted in a lustful mood looking forward to the unknown adventure in front of me. Fifteen minutes later our entire group entered the elevator to our deck. "Two to one for each one of us", whispered Bruno into my ear. "Any preferences?"

I looked at him a little bit flabbergasted. I entered obviously a real sexy game. In general I preferred athletic ladies with a trained body. In our group this description was fulfilled by Angela and Bruno's wife Kati. "Would not be a bad choice", was my spontaneous thought, especially because I could (even now) not imagine having sex with my aunt. "Is Kati on offer too?" was my cautious question.

"Of course." Bruno laughed silently. "She is by far the horniest rat in our group." He nodded. "Excellent choice. We do it that way." He shook my hand as confirmation just in the moment when the elevator had reached our deck.

Few seconds later I learned that Bruno's and Kati's suite had been the common playground, the entire group stopped in front of their cabin door.

"Let's see whether the drinks had been delivered on time?" Kati spoke so loudly that the entire deck would have been able to listen to her. Then she cheered similar loudly when she recognized the two champagne buckets with six glasses in her suite. "The service on this ship is always perfect."

The between Bruno and Christian agreed split into two threesomes went almost automatically. So I bedded myself rather fast into the arms and bodies of two well trained, athletic women with fine but strong muscles, especially remarkable when you recognized their age. Three mouths and tongues, six hands and thirty fingers, four tits and a cock, the playing field on offer was wide. As the suite's air condition was shut off, all three of us got rather fast really warm. I love this, sweat and other lust liquids are from my point of view highly erotic. And -- as during sport -- sweat is healthy.

Our threesome was almost exclusive, we just could hear some suspicious noise from Bruno and his ladies out of the neighbouring bedroom. But we concentrated us on ourselves. Kati had placed a wonderful multi-coloured and thick sheepskin blanket on the living room's floor, which gave us a really cosy feeling on our naked skin. "Our playground", was her explanation. "So you stretch yourself out and relax." She gave me a deep French kiss which already started to motivate my little friend down south. "And now we two will entertain you together."

I obeyed and enjoyed the unbelievable smoothness of the sheepskin on my back; Kati placed additionally a tempting smelling towel and pillow beneath my head. "We will need both in a second", she laughed at me and straddled one leg over me, placing her knees right and left beside my ears. Then, very slowly, she opened her labias with her hands, so that I could see deep into her pussy, came down on me and pressed her pitch-wet paradise on my mouth. In the same moment I recognized that my second partner started to work on my half-erected cock, moving the tip of her tongue along the shaft and around my cock's head which became harder and hotter by the second.

Everything developed in slow-motion, totally full of indulgence. Kati was heating up too and enjoyed immediately my pussy eating technique with lips, tongue and teeth. She started slowly to rub her pussy forward and backwards, extended her movements so that my tongue searched and found a new target, her fascinating pink asshole. Especially exciting for her was to rub her pussy and her clit on my nose, even pressing my nose into her front entrance. Wrapping my arms around her thighs I was able to hold and to direct her rather well, which gave me enough breathing space in the increasing heat between her legs. But the whole encounter became really wet from her increasing stream of female juice. Delicious, I love this! I sucked as much as I could get and after five minutes my hair as well as my entire face had been completely showered.

One meter further south Angela had successfully developed my best friend into a rock-hard cock. Now the athletic cowgirl straddled over my body too, placed my cock at her wet and wide-open entrance and took it into her paradise in one hard fall. Now I had two hot riders to satisfy but Angela helped me by grabbing Kati's breasts from behind and playing hard with her nipples. Kati moaned increasingly heavy and became hectic. She leaned backwards to Angela which stretched her well-trained belly even more. Then she exploded, it was significant more than just an orgasm, it was female eruption and with an unlimited flow of juices. I didn't know what mixture showered me, but I tried to get every drop of this tasty salty nectar. Suddenly and without much warning Kati turned herself on my face by 180 degrees so that both ladies sat face to face on me. They hugged each other and started to exchange intensive French kisses. Now Angela increased her ride on my almost hurting hard cock, became faster and took my best friend as deep as possible. We reached our orgasm almost at the same time and I shot my cum deep into her heavily contracting pussy. I felt this unbelievable moment, but I wasn't able to see anything. Kati was covering most parts of my face with her bottom-half and forced me to lick her to a second, even stronger climax short after. This time it was a real shower, I had never experienced a squirting woman kneeing directly over my face. But it was an exciting premiere for me. Moment later we all three collapsed together, totally wet from sweat and all our juices and heavily breathing.

I was absolutely finished. My last threesome had been decades ago during my time at university. Now I had experienced a threesome with two well-trained mature ladies, who did know exactly what they wanted and how to get it. Two days earlier I wouldn't had been able to imagine in my wildest dreams what I just had enjoyed.

The parallel threesome had been a little bit faster; Irene, Geraldine and Bruno had occupied the small bathroom already.

"Do you want to go to you cabin directly?" Kati smiled at me, stretched herself alongside me and cuddled her body to my left side. Angela did the same on the right side and I got the playboy feeling from our visit at the ship's bar again.

"No. I don't run along our corridor naked and creamed." My little disgust was honest. I loved this sex-game, but I didn't want to go public.

My two lovers giggled. "Wonderful. So we can enjoy you for another while." In the same moment their four hands started an excursion over the entire length of my body. This wonderful massage persuaded my best friend to present itself in the hardest form after very short treatment. I was surprised by myself; such standing was a new experience for me too.

"I do something special for you, my love." Kati smiled over her entire face, gave me a warm kiss and then positioned herself upside down. "I love to get a real mouth- and throatfuck from above. As deep as possible. Come over me."

I needed a little bit of time to position myself correctly. In the meantime Kati had placed the pillow behind her neck so that her head and upper body was overstretched. This opened her mouth and her throat without limits, like a highway in a tunnel. "I am the only one who can do this", murmured she with some pride. Then she positioned my cock between her lips, placed her hands on my ass-cheeks and pulled me forward. Slowly, but continuously my best friend moved forward until it was completely in her mouth and throat. My heart was pounding wild. I had never experienced such excitement. Kati's throat gave my cock some kind of massage, then she pushed me back and took a deep breath.

After two or three strokes we found a common rhythm. Although Angela had taken a first full load from me during her ride, my second one wasn't significant smaller. I shot everything into Kati's mouth and throat and she swallowed as much as she could. Some cum found its exit at the corners of her mouth and creamed her face. As my regular senses came back to me, I recognized that the entire group had entered the living room and had watched Kati and me in action. They applauded.

"Absolutely great, my friend." Bruno patted on my totally wet back, it gave a really pitchy sound. "That was Kati's wish for a very long time. Neither Karl nor I had been long and hard enough for this. But you have served her more than well. Congratulations."

Kati stood up, positioned herself directly in front of me and gave me an intensive French kiss. "You have earned your share of your own cum, my love", she smiled after the kiss. "You taste very well. I like it." She was right, my recycled cum from her mouth didn't taste bad.

The evening ended in our own cabins. After a final shower I collapsed almost into my bed and felt into deep and relaxing sleep.

Sardinia was the ship's target for the next day.

To be continued

JoeMo1619
JoeMo1619
231 Followers