An Unexpected Cruise Trip - Day 02

Story Info
Day 2 brings an 'Evening Star' mixed gangbang.
2.3k words
4.47
8.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeMo1619
JoeMo1619
231 Followers

Sardinia was really worth a visit. Our cruiser had taken a short route from Elba to the harbour of Alghero, located at the northwest of the island. It had reached its destination even before sunrise. I'd never been on Sardinia, but the excellent prepared and guided bus tour had been so attractive that I decided to come back to the island for a mountain hiking tour at a later stage. We returned to our ship late in the afternoon and had just 90 minutes to prepare ourselves for the distinguished evening on bord.

Dinner was again fantastic, but the conversation at our table was significant more casual compared to the evening before, almost erotically provocative. Our seating arrangement had changed too. Bruno and I had opposite chairs, escorted from our lovers the night before each on both sides. I recognized that I was now fully accepted as my uncle's substitute. During a silent moment I observed all group members one by one and considered whether all eight evenings of this cruise trip would follow the same procedure. We had reached already the dessert course of our menu -- corresponding to our Italian day a wonderful, tasty Panna Cotta, optically very attractive arranged with fresh red fruits, green pistachios and red sauce on a large plate -- as Kati took the word to all of us. "We have to elect our 'Evening Star' for tonight."

Everybody knew exactly what this meant. Only me looked with a big question mark on my face to Kati and the other members of our group. "What?"

"We determine now our 'Evening Star', my love. You will get it right in time, what this means, I promise." She looked rather provocative into my eyes. Without word I could translate her look into 'Young man, you still have to learn quite a lot!'. Then she looked around. "Who is today's bookkeeper?"

"I think, it's me now", smiled Bruno and took a small note book and a pen out of his dinner jacket. "Karl can't do it anymore." My aunt looked for a moment rather puzzled, remembering her late husband. My late uncle was obviously the original bookkeeper in this group before.

"And what is my part?" I was still clueless.

„Easy, my dear." Angela turned herself close to my side; she could almost bite into my earlobes. "We move our hands under the table and spread any number of fingers of both hands -- from zero to ten, whatever you like. Then Bruno notes from each of us, how many fingers are stretched in total. As Bruno is the bookkeeper he can use one hand only, So the total is any number between zero and fifty-five. The winner, whose estimation is closest to the real number of stretched fingers, becomes the 'Evening Star'. She smiled enigmatic, then her face moved forward and she bit me rather gently into my earlobe. "I hope to win every year. But I was never successful. Let's see how it goes tonight."

I didn't want to embarrass myself, so I kept my question for the meaning of 'Evening Star' for myself. I was sure that I would learn this later. The game was really funny. The estimations covered a wide range from eight to forty-nine. Kati's remark, that the worst thing with this game that 69 wasn't reachable, ended in warm laughter of everybody.

"Place your hands on the table", was Bruno's command. We all complied to it. Under some saucy comment, especially from the ladies, it became clear that Angela, my neighbour with her well-trained, athletic physique, had been tonight's winner. Her bold estimation of forty-nine was just four fingers away from the correct number of forty-five.

"I'm so excited", was her emotional reaction. "I was never the lucky one." She turned to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "You are my mojo, Christian. Thank you." She smiled broadly. "You will get your reward for this tonight." Recognizing her nervous excitement I got an idea how the evening would go on.

This evening replaced the gambling visit at the casino with a first class and entertaining show program in the ship's theatre which kept our own conversation rather limited. The obligate visit at the bar after the show was all the more so cheerful and frivolous, the 'official' end of this evening's part resulted in a very stimulating alcohol level. In a few quiet moments I looked around the well visited bar. It made me smile to recognize that our group of six wasn't alone in its intimate behaviour. Okay, many guests behaved appropriate, sometimes even distanced and formal. But I identified another mixed group at the other end of the bar which looked similar to ours. And then there was a group of four extremely well-dressed men who entertained themselves royally without any ladies around them. It was clear on what side of sexual entertainment these four gentlemen had settled.

Angela, our chosen 'Evening Star', became really impatient and pushed us to leave the bar and to retreat to our cabins. This was my chance to place my curious question quietly into Kati's ear. "What does 'Evening Star' mean?"

She leaned over to me and whispered back. "Very easy, tonight Angela will be treated by all five of us and can wish without limits, who is doing what and how to her. If you like, it is an all-gender gangbang for her."

"Oh. Nothing more?" I tried to imagine this erotic and sexual group therapy. I had never experienced a gangbang myself, threesomes like the day before had been the maximum of my own experience. "That's the entire program for tonight?"

Kati laughed, first silent then loud. "Don't be afraid, young friend. You will get your own reward."

We left the bar few minutes later. First it was like 'Groundhog Day', we went to the same cabin suite, the regular playground of our group. The cooled champagne bottles had been prepared too. I looked forward to this 'Evening Star'-game which much curiosity, whatever it would mean in reality.

Our group's divestiture was already stimulating. Our two more proper ladies -- my aunt Irene and Geraldine -- had been dressed in thrilling lingerie, very much different to the evening before. In the other side our two more athletic ladies had chosen almost nothing. Angela, as we would find out later, was dressed in a salmon-coloured very tiny slip and Kati had been absolutely naked under her evening robe. We two gentlemen had been significantly more ordinary with our boxer shorts. Now the ritual of the 'Evening Star'-process started. As we five others undressed us ourselves and/or with friendly assistance from others Angela positioned herself in the middle of the room fully dressed. Then the entire group started to undress her, our ten hands touched her and stroked her at the same time, caressing and treating her from head to toes.

"Please blindfold me", asked our 'Evening Star' suddenly. "I can feel you even more intensively if I can't see you."

Like a magician Kati conjured a dark-blue silk scarf out of nowhere, folded it together and placed it over Angela's eyes. Then Kati handed out an exciting smelling and stimulating body oil to all of us and we started to massage Angela over her entire body, the especially sensitive parts even more intensive than others. Angela's breath became heavy and louder, but she spread her legs wider and wider so that we could treat her pussy and the inside of her thighs with a number of hands at the same time. Suddenly she outstretched here arms to the front, caught me and wrapped her hands around my neck. Her knees bent a little bit, her legs started to shake significantly and her first climax was announced by a really loud scream. I already knew from the evening before that Angela was a squirter too. And now her fluids ran down her legs and drowned the towel on which she stood.

With her fading orgasm Angela had been brought to the king-size bed in Bruno's and Kati bedroom. She let herself falling backwards on the bed, skidded still blindfolded to the bed's top end, furled herself, so that both knees found their place beside her head, and fixed her position slinging her hands around her legs. As a result, both her pussy and her arsehole were presented upwards and everybody could get unhampered access. "I have dreamt the entire year that all three girls lick and finger me from the front and in the back at the same time until I am really over the moon and then both guys fuck me deep and hard one after the other. Do you want to fulfill my wishes?"

She got the fulfillment of her wishes in an instant. Kati had already placed her mouth and tongue on Angela's pussy and clit and used her oral artwork to provoke an intensive orgasm in very few minutes. Angela's thighs worked like a bench vise on Kati's head and shoulders, pressing the face and mouth of her lover fully on her holy grail. Irene and Geraldine took over, spreading her legs wide open. Then four hands, sixteen fingers and four thumbs started an intensive treatment of both holes, her breasts and other sensitive body parts, massaging, caressing, sometimes beating especially the clit and pubic mound with flat hand so that it resulted into a splashing sound from Angela's juices. The whole treatment became harder and more demanding when two, then three and even more fingers from several hands started to penetrate Angela in the front and back. The Evening Star exploded a second time, when Irene and Geraldine fucked her both with two fingers each in her pussy and additional one finger each in her arse.

The center-stage action had of course its effect on Bruno's and my erection. To prepare us for the next action stage of Angela's mixed-gender gangbang Kati had kneeled in front of us and had worked wonders on our cocks with her hands and her mouth. Now she commanded first her husband into action. "The Lady is ready, my dear. Do her the favour and fulfill her wishes."

Bruno followed her command immediately, placed his not so long, but very thick and rock-hard cock between the wide opened labias and penetrated her completely in one move. After two, three slow, but deep fucking strokes both found their common rhythm, speeding up in short time. Angela's third climax -- or was it just a refreshed and continued second? -- provoked Bruno to reward her with a big load deep into her pussy. As he withdrew his shrinking cock from her as big wave of white cream followed him.

Until now I had been an excited spectator, except of my part in the opening treatment of our Evening Star and the preparation treatment by Kati. Now Angela called me into action. She had repositioned herself on hands and feet and demanded now very clear: "The young gentlemen fucks me now from behind!"

For a moment I wasn't sure what she meant exactly. Angela interpreted the reason for my little hesitation immediately. "My arsehole is mine. Fingers only."

Now I knew what she wanted and positioned my dick, significantly longer, but thinner than Bruno's, in front of Angela's overflowing pussy. "Wide, warm, wet", was a spontaneous thought, lightning through my mind. Then my mind changed its program and I hammered this athletic lady in front and under me with an intensity I never had before in my sexual life. It was beautiful, it was awesome, absolutely exciting for both of us. We sweated heavily and flooded both of us with our own body juices. I don't know whether a rough and speedy fuck can be harmonic, but I was sure that from the outside everybody was able to see and hear that Angela and I enjoyed each other.

For a moment I recognized that I entertained our Evening Star much longer than my predecessor, then the regular thinking disappeared again and I was again a younger fucking machine. It took a while until we reached our climax almost together and I pumped a second load into the permanent overflowing Angela. Then we collapsed together forward, so I pressed almost my entire body weight on the back of our heavily breathing Evening Star. Angela's face was fire-red as the result of her gangbang, her hair was completely wet and sweat dropped from her entire body onto the bedding, which wasn't usable anymore for normal purposes.

My reward was delivered from the other four members of our group, slapping my arse cheeks, not once but several times and I am able to confirm that these slaps hadn't been caressing.

"First class, my dear", had been the first comment from my aunt, "our fitness guru needed this more than everything." In the developing whispers I didn't understand all comments, but to be honest, I didn't care at all.

Angela reversed her body below and kissed me intensively. "You are a manifestation, my lover. Thank you for your fuck, it was absolutely fun for me. It results in my wish for more. But we have some days left on our cruise. I'm really looking forward for more encounters."

The gangbang of our Evening Star was over and there hadn't been any other topics left on the agenda. Kati surprised us with four fresh dressing gowns, which gave us the chance to move decently into our own cabins, carrying our evening dresses under our arms.

Irene and I took an extended shower in our cabin, still abstinent one after the other. We wished us good night with a wonderful warm kiss, jumped into our own beds and slept like young kids.

Meanwhile our brave ship headed through the night to Sicily, our next destination.

To be continued

JoeMo1619
JoeMo1619
231 Followers