An Unexpected Distraction Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now... About Katie. Since we have been together, I have never seen her with a man. Is she between boyfriends?"

"Katie has not seen anyone for about 6 or 7 months. Since she met you, she has raised her standards when it comes to men," Theresa laughed. "That's why I asked you for a photo of your brother, Joe." She laughed harder. "You may think we are teasing about kicking you to the curb, but, I'm serious. If we broke up, she'd be on you like a tick!" Theresa couldn't stop laughing for a minute or two.

"I don't think I can last much longer," Steven thought, as her breasts rolled around on her chest while she was laughing.

"Michael... He isn't married, is he?" Steven asked.

"No... He isn't. I think he's waiting on someone like Momma to walk into the pub and sweep him off his feet, like what happened to Daddy. I know that happened to me," she giggled. "So, I now know it can happen for Michael someday." Then she paused.

Steven saw her brow furl.

"Melindaaaaa" She slurred. A pause.

"Sarah!"

Chapter 172

"Hi, this is Sarah. I'm sorry I can't answer your call. Leave your name, number, and a message and I'll call you back."

"Sarah... This is Theresa. I need for you to call me. It's about Michael," Theresa said.

Theresa had leapt from the bed and grabbed her phone to call Sarah. She remembered Sarah telling her she was losing it because she was love sick over Steven. She didn't catch on that Emily was responsible for the increased business at Big Mike's. Had she missed that Michael was trying to get Melinda's attention? She had seen the two flirting briefly, but, dismissed it. Was she love sick? Blind with love? And didn't see what was happening, right in front of her?

"Is something wrong?"

"No, Steven. Nothing is wrong. You just got me to thinking when you mentioned Michael," she offered.

She paced a few times across the floor trying to think back on the times Michael and Melinda were in the pub together, and Theresa had seen them. Nothing stood out which suggested they may be seeing each other.

She decided to call Katie.

"Katie... Have you spoken with Michael recently?" she asked.

"No. Why?"

"Has he mentioned anything about dating Melinda at the pub?" Theresa asked.

"No. Where are you going with this, Theresa?" Katie asserted.

"I don't know. Something tells me he may be trying to get Melinda's attention."

"He hasn't said a word, but, that's Michael. He wouldn't tell us if he was seeing Melinda Not right away at least. Do you want me to make some phone calls?" Katie offered.

"NO! I don't want to alert Michael. Get some sleep, Katie. I'll make the calls. Discretely."

Theresa laid her phone on the bureau, and leaned against it. She saw Steven ogling her. His cock was stiff and throbbing.

"Can't you get that under control?" she giggled.

"No," he snapped. "You are wiggling your boobs and ass in front of me while you are pacing around on the phone. I can't leave because you are in my room. I can hide it, if you want."

Theresa giggled. A little too loudly. She smiled as she crawled into bed with Steven from the foot of the bed. She ran her fingers up his leg while looking at him with a sly gaze. When she reached his cock, she kissed it. Again, gazing in his eyes.

She encouraged Steven to lie on his left side, then she moved to lie on her left side with her head near his sex and her hips near his head. She opened her legs and pushed his legs open.

"Let's kiss each other," she said.

"OK, I've never done this before."

Chapter 173

"Let's kiss each other."

"OK, I've never done this," he said.

Steven had heard of this position, but, had never tried it. It was another first for him.

He immediately found this was different. Everything was upside down. "How can I rake with my tongue, under, around, and on top of her clit," he thought.

From this position, her clitoral hood blocked access to her clit. He tried raking with his tongue upward, but, it was downward on Theresa. It felt awkward.

"This is not working for me," he thought. "I can't reach the places I know work for her."

He continued trying different techniques, all of which were frustrating. She didn't seem to be responding. He decided to finger her, instead.

Theresa had been licking and sucking him during this time. She released her oral pleasure on him and moaned softly when he placed a finger into her entrance. He moved his finger against the front side of her pussy, hopeful he could rake her g-spot. She bowed her head, moaned and pushed her hips against him in response.

Theresa returned her lips to his cock and moaned again while she sucked him. Her moan vibrated on him and it felt a "good" different. Steven slipped an additional finger inside of her and raked her again. She groaned a deep groan while Steven was in her mouth.

Steven increased the pace of his fingers and used his thumb to touch up her clit. Theresa responded with an increased pace of raking her tongue across the head of his cock. By now, they both were swiveling their hips in rhythm of the other's manipulations.

After a few minutes, Steven's raking and touching of Theresa was starting to take a toll on her self-control. She released her mouth from him, bowing her head to the bed, and began concentrating on the pleasure Steven was giving her. She held his sex in her right hand, squeezing him with his rhythms against her. She began thrusting her hips against his hand in rhythm with his rakes and finger twirls, groaning loudly with each swivel of his fingers.

A few minutes later, she was out of control. Her upper chest, neck, and cheeks were hot pink with arousal.

She released Steven, rolled onto her back and grabbed his wrist, pumping his hand deeper inside of her.

"ANOTHER FINGER!"

Steven placed a third finger inside on her command.

"YES! FASTER NOW!"

Theresa was growling, groaning, whimpering, squealing, gasping, panting, thrashing, pawing... desperately begging for her orgasm to arrive.

Steven raked her g-spot and massaged her clit with a greater intensity as her squeals became staccato.

"Y ES! OH, YES! YES! AARRROOOOOO!" A gasp of air taken. Her head thrown back. Eyes rolling back... A seizure.

"FINALLY! AARRROOOOOOH!" A gasp of air taken... twice taken. Another seizure.

"STOP MOVING! AARRROOOOOOH!" A gasp of air taken. Another taken. Again. Seizure.

"AARRROOOOOOH!" A gasp of air taken. And another taken.

AARRROOOOOOO!" A gasp of air taken.

Steven felt his fingers being squeezed with each spasm of her pelvic muscles.

"LET GO! LET GO!" she cried, as she reached for his hand to pull him from her. Steven watched her as she recovered from her orgasm. Her hips were humping and swaying across the bed. Her head drilled into and seized into the mattress.

Surprisingly, she recovered quickly and latched onto his cock.

She glared at him with a driven intensity. "Don't touch me! This is about you now!"

She licked and kissed and sucked him. It felt great. Then, she latched onto him with her mouth and sucked hard. Raking her tongue around the head. He began moaning... no, groaning, while she licked him. A few minutes later he felt the tendrils of an orgasm brewing between his loins.

"Theresa, I'm going off very soon. Too intense," he slurred.

Theresa reached for the towel she brought to the bed earlier in the evening. When she felt him tense, she broke her contact and directed his cock toward the towel to catch his squirts.

"AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!"

Steven felt himself raise his hips and lower back from the bed, attempting to thrust at the hand which was holding him. He groaned and thrust with each squirt leaving his cock. Mini orgasms were causing him to seize in pleasure.

"So good," he announced. "So, so, good," he announced again, as his orgasm subsided. He lay on his back trying to recover his breath and senses. He felt Theresa clean his sex with the towel.

"Wow, Steven. That was a lot. This hand towel is soaked," she chuckled. "I'm going to the bathroom to rinse this out and wash my hands. I can't have these guys attacking me," she barked.

When Theresa returned to their bed, Steven said, "Theresa, I tried to help you feel good, but, I don't think I can touch you with my lips in the places I know work for you. Do you have suggestions?"

"You're right, Steven. It felt good, but, not as good as the other way. You know... When you go down on me. I like it when you are concentrating on me and I can enjoy it. Let's not try this again until we can figure out another way. OK? Using your fingers was much better than you using your mouth in that position. Thank you."

"OK... You really made me feel great just now. It was... perfect."

"Steven, I'm not going to be selfish. Earlier this evening, I nearly passed out from you fucking me. And, yes. It was a fucking. There wasn't any slow passion earlier. You are getting very good with your equipment. Your mongrel."

Chapter 174

"Is that you, Theresa?"

"Yes, Katie."

Theresa was returning to her hotel room from Steven's room. Katie was awake, unable to fall asleep. When Theresa entered the room, Katie burst into a gut laugh and pointed to her.

"Look at your hair!"

Theresa turned to the mirror and found her hair in a horrible matted tangled mess. It was awful.

Theresa grinned and went to the bathroom to try and brush it out. Then, Katie appeared next to her in front of the mirror. She leaned in to whisper.

"What's he like?"

"Katie, I would love to tell you everything, but, I respect Steven too much. I don't think he would like me revealing our alone time to anyone." She paused, giggled, and continued, "He knows how to use his mongrel very well."

"Are you using anything?" Katie asked.

"Yes... Condoms. Two at a time. Steven doesn't trust them much," she offered.

"Good, I don't want to be the baby sitter while I'm down here."

Theresa's phone rings.

"Hi, Theresa. How's Houston?"

"It's great, Sarah. Steven is wonderful. Hot though... Very humid here. Thank you for calling me back. Say, I was thinking earlier about what you said about me being love sick. Blind with love and I missed Emily increasing the business at the pub," Theresa began.

"I remember."

"Steven said something to me tonight. It made me think. I may be blind, again. Do you think Michael and Melinda are seeing each other?" Theresa asked.

"Theresa, I was thinking the same thing last week. Before I left the pub, I saw the two of the them talking. I swear they were flirting. Melinda had that look a girl gets when she knows she has a man's attention. But, since then, when I see them together, it's all business. No flirting. I don't work on the evening side to see everything that may go on, though. If they are seeing each other, they are hiding it very well," Sarah said.

"Thank you, Sarah. Keep your eyes and ears peeled, OK. My curiosity is killing me," she chirped.

After Theresa ended the call, Katie approached with a look of curiosity.

"Sarah just saw one instance of flirting. All business for the two since then. She says if they are seeing each other, they are hiding it very well," Theresa offered.

Katie smiled widely and said...

"Maureen!"

Chapter 175

"I'm working like a sled dog this week. There are four banquets scheduled."

"Is there anything I can do? Perhaps I can have dinner made before you leave?" Steven asked.

"That's sweet of you, Steven. I'll let you know, OK?" Theresa said.

"I called Joe and invited him to Houston for Labor Day weekend. I told him the Astros were playing in town. Against the Twins. I also told him about Katie," Steven offered.

"Really? What did he say?"

"He thought the photo I sent him of Katie was you and he thought I was pranking him," he chuckled. "It took 5 minutes to convince him that you and your sisters look very much alike. He also said she is beautiful and he would like to meet her. He may have to study while he is here, though. He has an electrical engineering exam on Thursday after Labor Day," he replied.

"I can't wait to tell Katie. I've got to go to work. Kiss me?"

Chapter 176

"Theresa, I know we went over this yesterday. But, I'm always uptight. Take me to each of the mini stations and brief me on each one, please."

Theresa took the Banquet Manager, Rick, to each of the mini bar stations for the banquet at the Rolling Prairie Country Club. She showed him the glasses were well stocked. Napkins, distilled spirits, mixers, beers, wines. All available at each station. Each station had 2 bartenders assigned and she would relieve them for breaks. She showed him the storage for the spirits, beers, wines, glasses, napkins. All of it.

"Perfect! Now, I won't worry about you and your staff," Rick asserted.

"Everything is ready, Rick. If there is an issue, I'll tell you right away," Theresa replied.

This was Theresa's first banquet since starting work this past Monday. She wasn't nervous. She knew what she was doing.

During the banquet for the Houston Bankers Club, she checked on each station and brought items from storage when needed. She observed what guests were ordering and found a lot of beers were ordered. She checked to make sure there was plenty in the storage.

When the banquet was over, and the staff were cleaning up, Rick approached Theresa.

"Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Many of the members offered compliments on the drinks service. Thank you, I knew you would be a good hire for the club," he said.

"Thank you, Rick. I'll tell the bartenders about the compliments," she said.

"Theresa... Some of the staff have asked if you are single. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes, Rick. I do have a boyfriend. Tell the staff who have asked. I'm in love with him and it is getting serious. I followed him to Houston from Kansas City so I could be with him," she replied.

"Very well, young lady. I hope you have success with your man. I'll want to inspect your areas for cleanliness and all items have been placed into storage for the evening. Before you leave. OK?"

Chapter 177

"Mr. Bonds, David sent me. There's a fight on the 4th floor. Two electricians."

"Is it serious? Do I need to call the police?" Steven asked.

"No, David just said for you to come and you decide. He has broken up the fight. He's a big man," the crewman said.

Steven grinned at the comment about David. David is big... very big, he thought.

"Tiffany, will you come with me on this, please. I may let you handle this," Steven barked.

"Sure, I'll get my hard hat," she said.

"Get Katie to come with you. We may want to take names, numbers and sub-contractor names. I'll wait for you outside the office," Steven said.

As Steven was waiting on Tiffany and Katie, he shook his head. "I really just want the work to be done instead of refereeing boxing matches on the 4th floor," he thought.

As they were walking to the construction site, Tiffany remarked, "I got the building inspector's reports this morning. Everything looks good. I think David is staying on the contractors pretty well."

"Great... One less thing. Now we can worry about brawls on the 4th floor instead of hanging pipe on the 2nd floor," Steven barked, in frustration.

Tiffany and Katie started laughing.

When they arrived on the 4th floor, it didn't look good. David had 2 men separated on opposite sides of the building, out of sight of one another. One man had a cut over his eye and David was holding a compress over it.

"Damn it!" Steven said, under his breath. The women heard it.

"David, I'm letting Tiffany handle this matter. Tell her everything, please," Steven said.

As David spoke with Tiffany, Steven walked the floor to look at the work in progress. He really was walking off his frustration while Tiffany gathered information. As he turned, he noticed Katie gazing at him with a look of concern. He smiled widely at her and gestured everything is OK.

After 20 minutes, Tiffany and Katie approached Steven.

Tiffany started laughing before she spoke, "They're fighting over a woman."

Steven felt his blood starting to boil. He wanted to throw his hard hat across the floor in anger. Tiffany and Katie saw it.

Tiffany continued, "The electrician with the cut has been here for 3 weeks pulling conductor. The man over there showed up this afternoon working for another contractor. Turns out he's the one with a longtime girlfriend and the man with the cut has been trying to steal her away. The man with the girlfriend saw the other man and confronted him about a recent encounter with his girlfriend. They've been in fights off site prior to today. The man with the cut doesn't want to press charges and refuses medical attention." She paused. "I would like to see this girlfriend," she grinned.

Steven offered a faint smile. "OK... What's next?"

"I asked David what he wanted to do. He wants the new guy out of here. He threw the punch. He needs the guy with the cut to keep working. He's good and works fast. I agreed. I have their names and companies they work for. I'm calling their foremen in for a personal meeting to discuss the matter." A pause. "Steven, I don't think I've seen you angry like you are now," Tiffany offered.

Steven shook his head and took a deep breath before speaking. "I want to get a building erected. I don't want a soap opera on the 4th floor."

Tiffany and Katie burst out laughing.

"After you talk to the foremen, write up a brief, please. Send it to Charles and give me a copy,' Steven directed.

Then, Steven waved good bye to David as he went back to the construction office.

Chapter 178

"Theresa, I need a Beautiful Distraction right now. Would you mind if I came over to see you?"

"Of course, Katie told me what happened today. Hurry over,' Theresa replied.

Theresa greeted Steven with a warm and passionate kiss after he enter her apartment.

"I needed that from you. Thank you," he sighed.

"You're welcome. Come help me get dinner started. Loaded mac and cheese tonight," she chirped.

As Theresa was browning the hamburger meat, she said, "Katie said you were angry this afternoon. Said she had never seen you angry before."

Steven replied, as he was making the salad, "Yes, I was angry. More frustrated, than angry. A drunk driver wrecks an expensive forklift and now, 2 electricians are fighting over a woman. I'm called away from productive work to address drama and stupidity. I'm also frustrated because I know this happens on projects. I've seen it. I'm frustrated I can't do anything to stop it."

Theresa sensed her man needed a hug, so she set the skillet away from the burner. She took the salad bowl from his hands and set it aside. Then, held him. For a few long moments. He returned her hug.

Then, she looked up into his eyes and said, "Katie asked me if I had seen you angry. I don't think you have been angry in front of me."

She saw Steven furl his brow in thought. "I don't think I have been angry with you around." He paused. "I'm not looking forward to that day, should it come. I love you too much. I needed your hug, by the way. Thank you."

Chapter 179

"Joe... It's a pleasure to finally meet you. Steven speaks of you often."

"I doubt that. He used to put frogs in my bed at night and jalapeno seeds in my mashed potatoes. Did you hear about that?" Joe barked.

Theresa looked at Steven in horror. Steven smiled widely and nodded.

"Steven! You have an evil side to you?" she cried.

"I got over it," he remarked. "Besides... He's not so innocent himself. He hung Karen's panties on the clothes line when her boyfriend came to visit. There for a while, I really thought she was going to kill him."

They all laughed.

"Joe, Theresa has a cute sister. Looks just like her. I think she wants to meet you, too. Will you behave yourself in front of her, or do you have jalapeno seeds in your pocket?" Steven chuckled.