An Unexpected Distraction Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take my shorts off, Steven." He complied with removing her panties as well. He took off her sandals.

He then picked her up and took her to his bed. He removed his boxers and flipped her onto her tummy. He knelt on the floor next to his bed and began kissing her buns and upper thighs all the while drinking in the beautiful woman before him. While doing this, he ran a hand under her chest and softly squeezed her left breast, eliciting a moan. He straddled her legs and grabbed her long raven black hair into a ponytail. He gently moved it to the side to expose her neck. He lay on top of her, pressing his cock against her buns while kissing her neck with wet, sucking kisses. She groaned in approval.

He reached under her chest and grasped her right breast. Squeezing her gently. A few moments later, he rolled to the side and flipped her onto her back. He placed his mouth on her left breast and began nibbling the stiff nipple. She groaned louder.

Theresa ran her hands and fingers along his neck and back while he was attached to her breast. She raked his chest with her fingernails when he released her breast. Steven groaned in pleasure.

He began caressing her tummy, moving his fingers gently and slowly toward her pussy. She began lifting her hips to encourage him to proceed. He returned to her breast with his lips. Her hands were in his hair, pressing his mouth onto her breast. Her moans were becoming vocal.

"Bite me a little harder," she pleaded.

He responded to her command. She paid him with a loud, drawn out purr.

His right hand reached her slit, and he gently moved his fingers from the top, to the bottom, and back to the top. She raised her hips to press his fingers against her sensitive button, letting out a loud groan of approval.

He began gently massaging the flesh around her button with the juices from her slit. She was pressing her hips against his fingers. He inserted a finger into her entrance and she began fucking his finger, moaning and panting with each rhythmic motion. He twirled his finger inside her and she whispered, "Yes, just like that."

He briefly thought, "Her cum is sticky and tacky. She must be ovulating. I need to be careful." Then, he quickly thought again, "I wonder if the ovulating is why she seduced me so suddenly."

"More fingers!" she cried. Steven responded.

"Bite my other nipple!"

Chapter 212

"Mmmm. Yasss. Mmmmm."

Theresa was pressing Steven's head into her breast.

"Bite me a little harder!" she hissed. "YES! JUST LIKE THAT!"

Theresa was grasping his neck and pulling. Throwing her hips into his hand. Pawing at his back and raking her fingernails. She could feel the pleasure leave her breast and travel to her clit. She was warm all over.

She was horny. She had to have Steven. Any way she could.

She pulled his wrist toward her, forcing his fingers deeper inside of her.

"MOVE YOUR FINGERS!" A pause. "YAAAASSS! JUST LIKE THAT!"

"This feels so good," she thought. "More! More!"

She was thrashing her hips against his fingers and hand. Holding his hand in place so she could fuck his hand with intensity. Desperate for more penetration. More!

"GET THE CONDOMS! HURRY!"

Steven leapt from the bed and drew the condoms from his night stand. He threw one to Theresa to open. She torn it open viciously. He ripped the package open, and draped it over his cock. Then, he yanked the condom from Theresa's grip and rolled it over the other one.

"HERE! HERE! COME HERE!" She screamed, with her legs parted for him, her arms outstretched and waving to receive him. When he positioned himself above her, she arched her back, grabbed his sex and pulled him inside her.

"YAASS! HURRY! GO, NOW!"

She felt Steven move in and out of her. He was thick and stretched her just right. "So good," she thought. "So good."

She began throwing her hips at him in rhythm with his strokes. It felt warm. Tingling. All over. A few minutes later. Colors. Everywhere.

She felt an orgasm approaching. Fast. But, she needed more.

"FASTER, STEVEN! HARDER!"

He responded to her pleas.

"YES! YES! STEVEN! OH, YAASS! HARDER!"

Then, the thunder clap exploded.

Theresa threw her head into the pillow... Hard. Soft quivering of her body. Streaks of color overwhelming her vision.

"OOOOOOOOOO! Weeeek! Aaarrroooooo!"

An orgasmic spasm captured her body. Theresa arched her back and looked between her legs to see Steven moving in and out of her.

"OH, SteeEEEeeeven!" she cried, in a high squeaky voice.

She threw her head back into the pillow, again.

"Aaarrroooooo!" Another, spasm overcame her. She gasped for air. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Colors everywhere. Heat throughout her body.

She reached to touch that which was moving in and out of her.

"Oh, My god! This feels so gooood!"

"Aaarrroooooo!" A gasp of air taken... twice. Shaking. Quivering.

"don't STOP! DON'T STOP!" she squeaked. She gasped for air.

"Aaarrroooooo!" Another gasp of air taken... again twice.

The orgasmic spasm, this time was so, so intense. She was quivering like a leaf in the wind. So, intense that...

She couldn't breathe.

It went white.

Then...

Black.

Chapter 213

"YES! YES! STEVEN! OH, YAASS! HARDER!"

Steven was concentrating intensely. Attempting to rake Theresa's g-spot with his sex. He had her legs pushed back against her to change the angle of her pelvis. His hands were on the backs of her thighs. His weight holding them down. He was hovering above her. He was stroking in and out of her the full length of his cock. A moderately fast pace. The tendrils of an orgasm were not present, allowing him to concentrate on her pleasure.

He could see her breasts wobble across her chest with each stroke he gave her. So, so erotic, he thought. Her eyes became intense. Wide open. Her mouth forming an "O." Her upper chest, neck, and cheeks were hot pink with arousal.

She threw her head into the pillow. Hard.

"OOOOOOOOOO! Weeeek! Aaarrroooooo!"

Oh, My God, he thought. She is crushing me with her pelvic muscles. All of a sudden, it became difficult to maintain the rhythm. The squeezing was so intense.

"OH, Steeeeeven!" she cried, in a high squeaky voice.

She threw her head back into the pillow, again.

"Aaarrroooooo!" She gasped for air. She was quivering like a leaf.

The squeezing had become so intense, Steven found it difficult to stroke inward.

She reached to touch his cock while he moved in and out of her. The sensation was great.

"Oh, My god! This feels so gooood!"

"Aaarrroooooo!" She gasped for air again.

Theresa had cum hard while he was fully inside her. Her pelvic muscles had squeezed him so hard, he couldn't withdraw. Her eyes looked like a wild animal.

"don't STOP! DON'T STOP!" she squeaked.

Steven noticed her staccato gasps and yelps had slowed. She was near holding her breath now.

"Aaarrroooooo!" Another gasp.

She was holding her breath now. Her eyes rolled back into her head and stayed there. Her arms and hands threw themselves to the side and grasped the sheets with clinched fists.

Steven felt her pelvic muscles relax slightly. He increased his pace in response. He looked into her face from above her. He saw her eyes closed and her neck muscles relax. Her clinched fists relaxed. "I think she has passed out," he thought.

Just when he was about to stop, Theresa came to.

She lurched up toward him. She had wild animal eyes. Her fists clinched into the sheets with a greater intensity.

In the highest pitched voice he had ever heard from her, Theresa cried, "DON'T STOP, STEEEEEEEVENNNNN!"

Her pelvic muscles, again, squeezed him intensely. She began pawing and grasping at his chest. His arms. His neck. His abdomen. Over and over again. She tried and failed to paw his face. She tried and failed to grasp his cock moving in and out of her. Her upper chest, neck, and cheeks were rosy red. Redder than he had ever seen with her.

Then... She threw her head back viciously into her pillow and howled in the highest pitched voice he had ever heard.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

That sent Steven over the edge. The tendrils of an impending orgasm began boiling inside his loins. He felt the electric current erupt from his brain, travel down his spine, and explode inside his cock.

"AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGH! GOOD, GOD! RUMMPH!"

Steven released his grips on her thighs. He grasped her right shoulder, near her neck, with his left hand to hold her in place. His right hand grasped her left hip to steady himself.

Steven overcame the intense urge to release deep inside of Theresa and stay there. Instead, he continued to stroke in and out of her ferociously, while he was squirting his release.

Again, he howled, "AAAARRRRRRGGGGGH!"

Orgasmic aftershocks began to overwhelm him.

He collapsed on top of Theresa.

She was limp.

Chapter 214

"I never. I just... never."

Theresa didn't hear what Steven had said. Her body was overwhelmed with emotions and physical exhaustion. Aftershocks caused her eyes to roll back into her head for brief periods. She could feel her hand resting on her mons. Trying to calm down. Her breathing was beginning to come back to normal. Her muscles seemed content to remain in place. She tried to turn her head to Steven, but, it wouldn't respond.

Moments seemed like hours when she felt Steven leaving the bed.

"Where?" she asked, with weakness in her voice.

Theresa was stunned to believe this was the only word she could utter.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Then, I'm going to have a pizza delivered for dinner. Is that OK?" Steven said.

Theresa, again, stunned. She could only offer the tiniest of a nod. She heard Steven chuckle as he went to the kitchen to place the call.

Steven was still nude when he returned to his bed. She felt him crawl in next to her. She had recovered enough to roll on her right side against him. He reached his left arm under and around to embrace her. She placed her left leg across his legs and caressed the hair on his chest with her left hand. She rested her head on his shoulder and arm.

Steven spoke first. "Theresa... You're a first for me. You're such a passionate lover. You're are so beautiful when you... go off. Your orgasm. It's an incredible sight for me."

Theresa smiled and looked up to his face. She whispered, "You really know how to show a girl a good time, Steven." She offered with a soft giggle.

After a few minutes passed, Theresa said, "Steven, I would like to talk. About us. Is now, OK?"

"Of course," he replied.

"About the apartment. We've been so busy with work since Thanksgiving, we haven't had a chance to discuss it. It's too much for me. Can we talk about you taking Katie's room and leaving your tiny apartment?"

A moment or two passed, then, Steven shifted in bed to face her. Side by side. Looking in her eyes, he reached for her raven black hair and caressed it away from her face with a smile.

"Truthfully?"

Chapter 215

"Of course. If you want to keep my company."

Steven smiled, and began, "First, I'm not convinced Katie will not return to you. Her romance with Joe is still very immature. I'm not saying their romance won't work, but, I am saying, they may decide they are not right for one another. Katie will need a place to go if she leaves the farm. Her heart may be broken and she will need you."

He paused, then continued, as he stroked her hair, "Second. Us. Me." He paused again.

"I'm going to be selfish here. Call me old fashioned if you like. And, if I hurt your feelings, I want you to tell me. I believe our romance has not grown to the point where I would want to move in with you. I find comfort in my own refuge to consider my love for you. Where I would like to see us go next. To dream about our next meeting and kiss. I don't want us to discover something about the other, where we find ourselves without a place to go. A refuge. A place to get away and think about what's next." Steven paused again.

"An example. Before Thanksgiving, I became angry at work. Katie saw it and so did Tiffany. I didn't go off like a firecracker, although, I wanted to. Katie was disturbed with what she saw and reported it to you. Tiffany was also, and confronted me about it right there. What if? What if I became angry with you? What if you were so disturbed with my reaction, you couldn't be with me any longer? If we were living together now, there would be no place for you to go. To immediately get away from me. It was that disturbing to you," he said.

Steven took Theresa in his arms and whispered, "I hope I'm never angry with you. But, I would be naïve to think you and I would never be angry with one another during our relationship. How do I know your anger with me is something I don't like?" He paused, then continued, "This is what a courtship is about. Discovery. Discovering the good and not so good about another person we love. I don't want to shack up for convenience. I want... I want to chase you, just as you asked me to do. I love you and respect you too much to have it any other way. The chase."

Tears were beginning to streak across Theresa's cheeks. She embraced him with a bear hug. Sobbing.

"I love you, my Handsome Customer."

Chapter 216

"I love you like I've never loved anyone before, Theresa."

Theresa pulled away and wiped a tear from her cheek.

Through her sobs, she said, "I spoke with Katie today on the phone. She's the reason I came to your apartment. I miss her and I was lonely and I needed you. While I was walking over here, I got horny," she giggled and sobbed.

Steven chuckled, but chided her, "We've discussed this before. I don't like you walking alone in this apartment complex. Did you not learn a lesson with the man in Kansas City? I need you to call me so I can escort you. Please, Theresa. Let me do this for you. For us."

Theresa giggled and asked, "Are you angry with me?"

"No," he chuckled. "I'm disappointed you're not taking it seriously as I do."

"I wish you were angry because I like this angry," she giggled.

"You did mention something that made me think earlier. Your cum was sticky and tacky again. Are ..."

Theresa cut him off and said, "Yes, I'm ovulating. I get really horny when I ovulate."

She cuddled closer to him, reached between their legs, and caressed his cock.

Looking into his eyes with a sly smile, she said, "Can I stay with you tonight? Just tonight. I'm lonely, because of Katie. I need a snuggle. Maybe a little more than a snuggle. Please?"

He nodded... "Stay with me."

Chapter 217

"Steven, I'm looking forward to being with you tomorrow night. I've never been to a formal dinner and dance."

Steven and Theresa were boarding a plane back to Kansas City from Houston. They were returning there to attend the company formal at the country club on Saturday night.

"I think you'll enjoy it, Theresa. All the women will be wearing gowns and the single men will be ogling the single women. I'll be keeping a close eye on you. I'm sure you'll be hit on a few times," Steven barked.

As they took their assigned seats, Steven looked forward and furled his brow.

"Tiffany?" he blurted.

"What?" Theresa asked.

"Tiffany... Tiffany Walker. I knew she was going to the formal, but she didn't mention which flight she was taking," he said.

Steven tried waving to her, but, the boarding crowd prevented her from seeing him. Then he saw David... David Pace. He knew David was going too, but, what? Tiffany and David? Are they together and he didn't see it?

"What are you doing?"

Steven turned to Theresa and frowned. "It's David Pace. The foreman at the bank building. It appears he is with Tiffany. I didn't know."

"Maybe they're just taking the same flight," she offered.

Steven looked again and saw the two laughing and giggling. He shook his head at Theresa.

"Perhaps they are together."

Chapter 218

"Theresa! You're wearing this gown better than I did! You are absolutely beautiful! Steven's going to melt when he sees you!"

Theresa was in front of a mirror admiring the dress Elizabeth had given her.

"It is beautiful. I've wanted to wear this dress ever since I saw you in it 3 years ago. Thank you for letting me use it," she said.

"Here are some shoes. I found them last week. I knew your size because we're the same size," Elizabeth chimed.

Theresa gasped at the sight of the shoes.

"Elizabeth! They're gorgeous," Theresa said, as she started to cry.

Elizabeth started to cry, too. "I couldn't let my little sister go to the ball without stunning shoes to go with a stunning dress," she sobbed.

They didn't hug each other because it would wrinkle the dress. But, they held hands and squeezed them through their tears of happiness.

"So... How are you and Steven?" she asked.

"Steven is wonderful. He loves me and I love him," Theresa replied.

"Any talk for the future?"

"No. But, I hope someday we will have the talk. It's only been 8 months. I think he wants to wait and make sure both of us see what the other is like. Momma and Daddy knew each other 2 years before they married. I think Steven is the same," she offered.

"Theresa, Sweetie. You've found yourself one handsome and wonderful man."

Chapter 219

"Come in here, Steven. What's with you Bonds men from Texas stealing away our daughters?"

Steven laughed as he stepped into the entryway of the Quinn family home.

"Mr. Quinn. You have the most beautiful daughters I've ever seen. What man wouldn't want your daughters to steal their heart away? Theresa has stolen mine, and my brother, Joe, tells me Katie has stolen his. Your daughters won't return our hearts," he mused.

Mr. Quinn laughed and said, "Tell me about this evening. It's a formal sponsored by the company you work for?"

"Yes, Sir. It's a Christmas formal," Steven replied.

Then... Theresa appeared in the living room.

Steven melted ... as predicted by Elizabeth.

Theresa was wearing a black evening gown. Long sleeve. Full coverage in the front all the way to the neck. A split at the skirt, upper thigh, to show her left leg. The skirt fell to just above the toes. She wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts wiggled softly and ever so subtly when she walked. When she turned around for Steven's inspection, her dress exposed her entire back to just above her buns. Steven briefly thought, if it were any lower, he would see her crack. The dress was held in place by two spaghetti straps. They were attached below the bustline under the arm to ensure side boob was not seen. The straps crossed and attached at the shoulder two inches from the neck in the back. The dress hugged Theresa's buns and highlighted their perkiness.

Theresa's hair was professionally styled. She wore a silver rhinestone hand band, pulling her long raven black hair back behind her ears. Her hair was styled in long waves which kissed and caressed her to the middle of her back. Hair along the front and sides stranded in waves to caress the sides of her face and neck. She wore long silver beaded earrings to match the hand band. They fell about 2 inches above her shoulders and caressed her neck when she moved. She wore a diamond solitaire stud earring for the upper piercing.

Her minimal makeup, perfectly applied, highlighted her blue eyes, her cheekbones, and her milky white skin.

And the shoes Elizabeth gave her. Silver rhinestone sandaled heels, strapped at the ankle.

"Theresa... Is this the look Steven had when he first met you? The one you told us about?" chirped Elizabeth, with a giggle.

Steven shook his head. He couldn't believe his eyes. How could she be more beautiful, he thought. Her skin is accented by her dress and hair. He tried to step toward her, but he couldn't move.