An Unexpected Distraction Pt. 05

Story Info
Two Young Lovers... Their relationship matures.
15k words
4.73
4.9k
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

Copyright 2019 All rights reserved

Chapter 201

"Yes... And he has stolen my, heart. My Daddy was very upset when he took me to Houston! This is my sister, Katie."

"Hi, Katie. Joe has mentioned you." Richard paused, then continued, "Amazing... You two look so much alike. It's hard to tell the difference."

Katie giggled, and remarked, "Yeah... We have fun with it, too."

After talking about the harvest, Steven excused them and Richard went back to work.

A few minutes later, Steven pulled into the gravel driveway of the Bonds family home. As he stepped from the car, Karen bolted from the house and threw herself into his arms for a hug.

"Steven! I've been waiting for you all day!" she barked.

"I'm glad to be back home, Karen," he said.

Joe was right behind Karen leaving the house. Katie saw him, leapt from the car, and met him. She grasped the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss. Joe embraced her and press his lips to hers.

Theresa got out of the car behind Katie and walked toward Steven and Karen. Karen threw Steven off and grasped Theresa in a sisterly hug.

"Theresa! I'm so glad you're here. We're going to have great fun!" she barked.

Theresa spoke up, "Karen. I'm happy to meet you. Steven has told me you two are very close."

Then, an older woman stepped from the house onto the front porch, smiling widely.

Steven took Theresa's hand and led her to the house. Karen, Katie, and Joe were close behind.

Stepping up the steps to the porch, Steven released Theresa and held his mother.

"Mom, I've missed you," he sighed.

"Steven, I missed you, too. I'm glad you've returned," she replied, wiping a tear from her cheek.

"Mom... This is Theresa. She is a very special woman to me."

"Come here, Sweetie and hug me," Mrs. Bonds said to Theresa, as she pulled her into a hug. She whispered, "Theresa... You are very special. I see in his face he loves you very much."

Theresa whispered in return, "I love him very much, too. May I spend some time with you this week to get to know him?"

Mrs. Bonds smiled and took her hand. "Yes."

Then, Joe introduced Katie to his mother and they hugged also. They exchanged whispers.

But, Mrs. Bonds returned to Theresa and led her inside her home.

Chapter 202

"Theresa... You're good in the kitchen. Your mother taught you well."

Theresa was helping Mrs. Bonds to make lunch for the men working in the cotton fields. Katie and Karen where helping with the boll buggy, retrieving cotton from the strippers and taking it to the module builders.

Theresa spent the morning frying pork chops, making mashed potatoes, baking biscuits. She and Mrs. Bonds talked and got to know one another while they worked in the kitchen.

"Thank you, Mrs. Bonds. I come from a large family like yours. My sisters and I all know how to cook well," Theresa replied.

Then, Mr. Bonds walked into the kitchen.

"Mark... This is Steven's girlfriend, Theresa. Theresa, Mark came home after you went to bed last night. He was working at the Wilson farm. Jack Wilson has leukemia and the neighbors are harvesting his cotton for him," she said.

Theresa noticed Mr. Bonds was built a lot like Steven. Dark and graying hair, dark eyes and his skin was weathered and tanned from a lifetime of working outdoors. Theresa set the skillet from the burner and greeted Mr. Bonds, "I'm thankful for meeting you Mr. Bonds. Steven speaks of you often."

"Theresa, I must say. Steven has good taste," Mr. Bonds began. "You're very beautiful. Steven has never brought a woman to our home to meet us. You must be very special."

"Thank you, Mr. Bonds. Steven is very special to me, too," she replied.

Mrs. Bonds and Theresa gathered the food together and placed it into ice chests to stay warm. They made iced tea in a 4-gallon drink dispenser, and gathered up the disposable dinnerware. Loading everything into a pickup truck, they drove to the fields.

When they got to the fields, everyone stopped work and gathered around the pickup truck, except Steven. He was driving a cotton stripper on the far end of the field and didn't know lunch was ready.

"Theresa, dear. Get the pickup over there and go get Steven. He is over there on the far side of the field. I'll call him on the radio and tell him you are on the way," Mrs. Bonds said.

Theresa drove the truck down the long dirt road and then turned right to go down another long dirt road. When she drew near the cotton stripper, she stopped on the road, got out and waved to Steven. Steven continued stripping cotton bolls from the mature plants until he was near the edge of the field close to Theresa.

Theresa had never seen Steven so dirty. He was covered in dust. He was smiling widely when he approached and tried to catch her to give her a hug.

"Don't you dare, Steven!" she yelped. "You're filthy!"

Steven chased her around the pickup truck a couple of times for the fun of it.

"Let's go eat, my Beautiful Distraction! I'm starving."

Chapter 203

"I get the shower first!"

Steven, Joe, Katie, and Karen just arrived at the Bonds home. It was late and dark. Karen called for the shower first. They brushed dust from their clothes on the back porch, and took off their boots and socks.

Steven chuckled at the facial expression on Katie. She was filthy. He walked to her and hugged her.

"Well? Still want to be with Joe? Look at him!" he barked.

They both laughed at Joe who was shaking dirt from his boots and socks.

"Katie... This is the farm life. When we're done, we'll sell the cotton so we can eat and make a crop for next year. It's dirty, hard work, but, very rewarding," Steven said.

Steven walked to the kitchen and grabbed beers for Joe and himself. Joe washed his hands and put together sandwiches and chips for a late night meal. While they were talking about their day, Theresa appeared in her pajamas.

As she sat next to Steven, she said, "Your mom and I are getting up at 4:00 am to start breakfast. I need to go to bed. I'm tired, but, I haven't seen you all day. Your mom sent me to the grocery store with a list and money. Your family eats a lot!"

Steven chuckled with his Beautiful Distraction. He was glad she waited up for him, to distract him. She was beautiful in her blue satin pajamas.

After they talked about their day, Theresa went to bed.

"I love you, Steven."

Chapter 204

"Good morning, my Beautiful Distraction."

Theresa entered the kitchen in her pajamas, still sleepy this Thanksgiving morning. Steven was helping his mom with breakfast and sipping coffee.

"Coffee. Need coffee," Theresa groaned.

Steven grinned and chuckled as he pushed a cup of coffee across the table to his girlfriend.

"Where do you get your energy, Steven? I feel like a flat tire and you are smiling and making breakfast for everyone. You were the last to go to bed last night," she groaned again.

"I'll get sleep when I get back to Houston. I don't spend much time with my family, so, I'll sleep later," he replied.

"How is the harvest going?" Theresa asked.

"It won't be finished when we leave, but, Dad and my brothers think they will finish it by Tuesday," he replied.

After Steven finished cooking the bacon, he sat next to Theresa and held her.

"Thank you for coming with me. To see my family," he whispered.

Theresa held his face and gave him a sleepy kiss. "You're welcome. It's been a great adventure and, I love your family. And, yes, Karen is a firecracker," she mused.

"I love you, Theresa Quinn."

Chapter 205

"Are you OK?"

"Everything is perfect," Steven replied.

Steven was standing on the front porch sipping iced tea. It was a little cold this Thanksgiving Day, but, there wasn't a cloud in the sky. His older nieces and nephews were playing football in the front yard and he was smiling.

He turned to Theresa and said, "Yes... Everything is perfect. My family. My home. My nieces and nephews. The weather. The harvest. This iced tea." He paused as he raised his glass. "My girlfriend," he said, with a grin.

"Do you miss living here? Do you regret leaving?" Theresa asked.

"No, I don't regret leaving. Mom was right. My success was elsewhere. But, there are times when I long for the simple times, like you see here in the front yard," he replied.

Theresa took him into a loving embrace. Pawing at his chest with one hand.

And, then...

"Come on, Steven! Burnout!" Robert barked, as he tossed a baseball glove at Steven. Robert leapt from the porch and ran into the yard.

"Burnout? What's that?" Theresa asked.

Steven set his glass down on a table, grinned widely at Theresa, and said, "It's what will happen to Robert here in a few minutes."

Theresa stood on the porch while she watched Steven and Robert play catch with a baseball. Each pitch getting faster than the previous one. Others from the house gathered beside her to watch what was about to happen.

Katie stood by Theresa and asked, "What are they doing?"

"I don't know," she said. "Something about burnout?"

Joe stepped up next to Katie, chuckled, and said, "Robert doesn't have a chance."

"You're going to regret asking for this!" Steven barked.

"Not today! I've been practicing!" Robert replied, as he threw the ball as hard as he could to Steven.

Catching the ball with a loud pop of his glove, Steven grinned, and threw it as hard as he could back to Robert.

THAWP!

Again. THAWP!

And again. THAWP!

Theresa had enough. She raced off the porch and yelled at Steven. "Why? Why are you throwing it so hard to one another?"

Steven laughed and yelled, "Because Robert wants blisters on his hand! When I get through with him, here in a few minutes, he'll be crying to Patricia!"

THAWP!

Five minutes, later, Robert yelled, "Enough!" while he pulled his hand from the baseball glove and shook his left hand to cool it off.

Steven grinned a huge grin and walked over to Robert. "Let's see it," he barked.

Robert's hand was already swelling and red.

"Robert! When are going to learn you can't win this with Steven?!" Patricia barked, while leaping from the porch, marching toward him with a scowl. "Let's see your hand!"

Chapter 206

"Do you want some of this, Joe?"

Theresa was totally confused. What had just happened, she thought.

Steven was walking toward to the porch after "burning out" Robert.

"No way! Not after the last time!" Joe replied.

Joe leaned over to Katie and whispered, "He broke my hand the last time, and now I can't catch a soft ball without it hurting."

Theresa ran in front of Steven to stop him.

"What? Why?" she asked, with confusion in her voice.

"Go ask Robert," he laughed.

Theresa turned to Robert, and Patricia answered for him, "Because he's an idiot, that's why. Ever since Steven burned out the entire baseball team one day in high school, everyone has tried to burn out Steven. Especially his brothers."

Theresa turned to Steven with confusion on her face. "You burned out the entire baseball team?"

"It was James Frost's fault. He started it," he replied, with a smile.

Lauren walked up to Theresa and said, "Steven's brothers can't stand the thought of him never losing burnout. Steven is a baseball legend around here. All state third baseman. Colleges offered scholarships. Robert, Richard, and Joe want bragging rights for burning out Steven. When really, they are all stupid brothers. Look at Robert's hand."

Theresa turned to look at Steven with a scowl and crossed arms.

"What?"

Chapter 207

"You were offered scholarships?"

Steven and Theresa were winding down from their Thanksgiving Day together. They were sitting at the kitchen table and, Steven was sipping on a glass of bourbon.

"Steven was offered scholarships from five schools to play baseball. He turned them all down," Mrs. Bonds said, as she entered the kitchen and sat next to Theresa.

Steven shrugged when Theresa turned to him with confusion on her face.

"Why?" she asked.

"At the time, baseball wasn't important. Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed playing baseball, and at times, I think what it may have been to play in college. The most important thing, was doing what my Mom asked of me. To succeed outside of the farm. I had just acquired an interest in engineering and I felt that was more important," he replied.

"But, you never said anything. You didn't tell me," she offered.

"I didn't think to mention it. It didn't come up," he mused, with a shoulder shrug.

"I'm wondering what else I don't know about you, Steven Bonds. You don't have three wives and children, do you?"

Chapter 208

"Theresa? Can we talk?"

Theresa was getting ready for bed, when Katie sat next to her. It was Saturday night. The night before Theresa, Katie and Steven would return to Houston from the Bonds family home.

"Sure... What is it?" Theresa asked.

Katie paused for a moment and said, "Joe has asked me to stay."

"Stay?"

"Yes... Here... With Mr. and Mrs. Bonds," Katie answered.

"Katie, I don't understand."

"Joe and I are falling in love, Theresa. He wants me to stay, so he can see me every weekend. To find out if we are truly in love," Katie offered.

Theresa didn't know what to say to her sister. She didn't expect this to happen so soon. They had always been together.

"Is this not too sudden, Katie? I mean. We didn't talk about this before today and now you want to stay. I understand you may be in love. But, staying with Joe's parents? Won't you be uncomfortable about it? You just met them?" Theresa asked.

"Joe and I talked to Mr. and Mrs. Bonds. They wanted to make sure there was a chance we were in love. They asked a lot of questions. They are OK with it. Joe will always come here to see me on the weekends. Karen says she can get me a job at the cotton gin. I know how to drive a tractor and I can help here on the farm," Katie explained.

Theresa was stunned with the words coming from her sister's mouth. Drive a tractor? Did she really say that?

"Have you called Momma and Daddy?" Theresa asked.

"No... Not yet. I wanted to talk to you. Theresa, I've always been with you. I can't remember a time we weren't together. I followed you to Houston. You are more than a sister," she sighed, before a tear appeared.

Theresa said, "I know. We've never been apart." She paused, then continued, "What if it doesn't work out with you and Joe?"

"Joe said he would take me anywhere I wanted to go. No hard feelings. But, he said his heart would be broken," Katie replied, with a sob.

That sent Theresa over the edge. She and Katie wept uncontrollably for 10 minutes in each other's arms.

Through her sobs, Theresa asked, "When are you going to talk to Momma and Daddy?"

"Joe and I are going to Kansas City next weekend."

Chapter 209

"I'm going to miss you so, so much, Katie."

Steven was standing near Theresa while she said her good byes to her sister. Her closest sister. She was sobbing and, had been sobbing all morning.

"Theresa... Be happy for me? I'll miss you so much, too," Katie sobbed.

"Yes... Yes, I'm happy for you. I'm happy for Joe," Theresa sobbed.

Steven had said his good byes to his parents and siblings. He was now waiting for Theresa to break her embrace with Katie. He will wait as long as she wants.

Karen stepped forward, took Theresa in her arms, and whispered in her ear, "Joe and I won't let anything happen to Katie. And, if he breaks her heart, I will hold him down so you can kick his ass."

Theresa tried to laugh, but, the sobs overpowered her.

Steven looked around and found his mother crying, along with Karen.

When Theresa and Katie broke their embrace, Theresa waved to everyone without saying a word. Her sobs were overtaking her emotions.

Then, Steven led her to the car and opened the door for her. Theresa paused and took another look at Katie and smiled. Katie returned her smile and waved a small wave. Joe waved, too, while holding Katie's hand.

Theresa sobbed, sniffled, and cried for 100 miles. Steven didn't say a word the entire time. He held her hand and handed her tissues while he drove.

Then... Theresa spoke.

"What are we going to do about the apartment?"

Chapter 210

"It went a lot better than I expected."

Theresa was on the phone with Katie. Katie called to tell her about the trip to Kansas City with Joe.

"Yeah? What did they say?" Theresa asked.

"Momma said any brother of Steven's was good enough for her and she thinks Joe is more handsome. Momma liked that Mr. and Mrs. Bonds were acting as chaperones," Katie offered.

"What did Daddy say?" Theresa asked.

Katie started laughing. "He couldn't understand why two Texas boys, brothers no less, fell in love with his two youngest daughters. Said he knew I shouldn't have gone to Texas in the first place. One Texan was enough. Now, there are two." Katie paused. "Momma likes Joe. He's as much a gentleman as Steven with Momma and Daddy. I think Daddy is not used to losing his daughters so quickly and leaving him. I think he likes Joe and Steven, but, he wants them in Kansas City."

Theresa laughed and fought back some sobs.

"He also can't understand me living on a farm. He's right. This is the first farm I've ever seen," Katie mused.

Theresa sobbed a little loudly and said, "Katie... You sound so happy. Are you?"

"Oh, yes, Theresa. Joe is so kind and loving. And, when he isn't here, Mr. and Mrs. Bonds keep me busy. Mr. Bonds woke me up last week and ordered me out of bed. He needed me to run the boll buggy for Richard and Robert. And, Mrs. Bonds sent me to Lubbock for groceries and supplies. She said I could stay a few hours and see Joe after his classes. He took me on a tour of the campus and showed me his apartment. He has two roommates who are studying engineering, too. I went to the cotton gin and they hired me on the spot. They want me to start on Monday," Katie chirped.

Theresa was sobbing softly while Katie told of her adventures as a farm girl.

"How are you and Steven?" she asked.

Still sobbing, Theresa said, "I'm not getting used to you being gone, Katie. I'm a little lonely. Steven is wonderful. He's sympathetic and tries his best. But, he doesn't replace a sister."

"I miss you too, Theresa. I didn't tell you, but, I cried all night the day you left," Katie sobbed.

That was it. Theresa went over the edge and began crying.

They both cried for 10 minutes without saying a word.

Then, Theresa said with a sob, "Katie... Give Joe a kiss and hug for me. I better go because I can't cry all night with you on the phone. Call me often and tell me about your adventures. Please?"

"I love you, Theresa."

Chapter 211

"It's your girlfriend!"

Steven smiled as he went to the door.

"Come in here. I've needed a Beautiful Distraction all day," Steven said.

Theresa took Steven into a passionate kiss once she stepped inside Steven's apartment.

"Where's the condoms?" she barked.

"Whaa?"

"I need your distraction right now," Theresa giggled.

Theresa flipped his t-shirt over his head and began pawing his chest with her fingernails. Then, she flipped her loose t-shirt over her head, exposing her white lace bra. She reached behind her back and released her breasts. They wiggled softly when she moved. "Erotic," he thought. His cock began pressing against the zipper.

Steven peeled his cargo pants from his waist and tossed them aside. He knelt in front of her and began kissing her tummy. Then he kissed the underside of her boobs. He was holding her buns and pressing her into his face.

Theresa was running her fingers and nails through his hair, caressing his face as he kissed her.

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers