An Unexpected Education Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will cum for me now!" he commanded her. He pulled back then drove his cock even deeper inside her. He wanted his words to have weight. He watched as she simply exploded. Her body convulsed around his hard shaft as he continued to claim her. He felt her shake with each wave of her orgasm. Her tight little pussy squeezed him even harder.

It all drove him over the edge as well. His voice loud as he called out "I'm Cumming!" As he screamed, he filled her little twat with his own liquid fire. With each deep thrust, he pumped more of it inside her. The sounds of their shared pleasure filled the room. Both bodies rocked together and they both continued to climax.

Completely spent, they collapsed against the couch. Desi looked down at the two of them. It was evident in her face, that she had totally enjoyed the spectacle of it.

With all three of them exhausted, they were sprawled on the couch is a heap of bodies. Desi grinned at both of them as she spoke: "So Liz, when is your next assignment?" They all laughed at her comment then snuggled tighter against each other in post-sex bliss.

After tonight it was obvious, they all would be even closer friends.

12