An Unexpected Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everyone will be focused on my boobs. My nipples need to be as hard as possible."

"I don't know you have some amazing legs."

She pinched and pulled on her nipples a couple of times to ensure they were hard.

She looked at me seductively, "Perhaps you could give each one a quick little suck."

I bent down and sucked on each nipple. She made sure her breasts were covered. Then I took Heidi's hand and we walked out the door into the sunlight. I did see one man checking her out. She seemed to be strutting a bit, letting those long luscious legs make their own statement.

Once we were away from the tent and in the parking lot I laughed, "That guy in the red polo shirt certainly liked what he saw."

She was smiling, "That is pretty exciting. I saw him look at me and I smiled at him. Hope he wasn't from the college. Are my nipples really noticeable?"

"Like driving with high beams. You should be careful about doing that here in town. If you want to be an exhibitionist on our date, we could drive a few hours away."

"Oh, I like that idea."

"For right now, I am going to have to follow you home because I don't know where you live."

_ _ _ _ _

I parked on the street in front of Heidi's house. As I walked up her drive, she was unlocking the side door. I held the door and she led me into her kitchen. When the door was closed, she turned around and threw her arms around my neck. She kissed me, leading with her tongue. I placed my hands on her ass and pulled her tight against me. It was nice kissing a tall woman. I hardly had to bend my head down.

She broke the kiss and looked at me. "I suppose I should welcome you to my home."

"I thought that was a very nice welcome. So getting back to the seduction, what happens when you get me home?"

"Well, I thought you could remove my blouse." I began following her instructions again. "And once you had it off of me you could enjoy my breasts. Do you like my breasts?"

"They are stunningly beautiful. How would I enjoy them? Would I look at them? Fondle them? Suck on them?"

"Yes."

And so I did just that. I stripped off her blouse and stepped back to admire her breasts. They were lower on her chest as one might expect with a 40-something woman, her upturned nipples even with the mid-point of her biceps. Her areolas were pink, about the size of a quarter. Her nipples were standing at attention. I cupped her breasts with my hands. I held her soft flesh, then ran my fingers around her areolas. I very lightly touched the tip of her nipple and Heidi groaned. Time for some oral action, so I knelt in front of her. I ran my tongue around her areola, and then touched her nipple with my tongue.

Heidi groaned again, "You are pushing me to the breaking point."

"I can't have a broken Heidi."

I took first one nipple, and then the other into my mouth. Heidi shivered and gooseflesh stood out on her breasts. I moved back and forth between breasts, gently sucking. She put her hands behind my head. I looked up and she was watching me intently.

"While you are on your knees in front of me you remove my sopping wet shorts."

I obeyed her instructions, unbuttoning the fly and lowering the zipper. I slowly pulled her shorts down and when gravity overcame resistance, I let them fall. She stepped out and parted her legs to provide more access. I already knew she was clean shaven. Her mons provided a lovely rise above her pussy. Heidi had what is frequently referred to as an 'outie pussy'. Her delicate labia minora looked like a flower from a Georgia O'Keefe painting, having been parted from the camel toe action of the shorts. Her hooded clit was prominent and I placed my tongue on it. Heidi shuddered and she seemed to get weak in the knees. I took my tongue and ran it the length of her labia. Her juices were sweet with a trace of acidity. I spent a moment lapping it up. Then I ran my tongue the length of her vulva again and flicked her clit a couple of times. She held my head. I looked up and her head was back. I took my finger and probed her slippery pussy with two fingers. She took a step back and leaned on the kitchen counter, spreading her legs further apart.

I said, "Perhaps we should move this seduction to a more comfortable location? This is hard on my knees."

She grabbed my hand and led me to the stairs. I grabbed her ass as she led me upward. When we got to her bed she sat down and pulled me in front of her.

Heidi's grin was as wide as possible, "Now I remove your garments."

I allowed her to unbutton my shirt. I unbuttoned the cuffs behind her head so that when she had it undone, the shirt could fall to the floor. She ran her fingers through my chest hair, then proceeded to my pants. She had them off me in no time and she leaned back to check me out.

She continued the narration, "I admire your rigid cock. I run my finger through your gorgeous red pubic hair. I see a drop of pre-cum and I taste you. I milk some more drops from your shaft, lapping them up."

"Heidi, you are an excellent writer."

"I've never been with a redhead before. Your penis is so lovely." She circled the head with her tongue, then took it into her mouth, looking up at me. "Now my handsome friend I am going to give you the best blow job you have ever had in your life. Please lie down for me."

"But I was eating your pussy."

"You can continue that when I'm done with you."

"I must insist, I need to bring you to an orgasm."

"How can I say 'no' to that?"

She rolled onto her back with her head at the foot of the bed. "Toss me a pillow, I have to watch you."

By shifting locations I felt we had had a reset. I would properly make love to this beautiful woman.

She placed the pillow behind her head and spread her long legs. I sucked on her toes, then ran my tongue up her silky calf. Her labia glistened. There is something so erotic about a woman's thighs. Heidi's were no different. The silkiness under my lips was intoxicating.

I climbed up and laid down on my side next to Heidi. My erection resting on her leg. She was smiling at me. I laid my hand on her cheek, and then leaned in and gently kissed her lips. Her hand came up to my face and our lips parted, tongues probing.

My mouth worked its way down her neck. I slid my tongue down her sternum. I looked up and Heidi had her head back on the pillow, her eyes closed. I traced my tongue up to her right areola and circled it several times. I gently sucked her hard nipple. She let out a groan and put her hand on my head. I traced my tongue over to her other breast and repeated the maneuver, this time sucking longer. I moved back and forth between nipples. I lost count of how many times. By the last time, I heard a small whimper.

Time to move lower. I traced my tongue across her stomach to her pussy. I got up on my elbows between her legs. I put my nose in, giving a little lick to her perineum. Her scent was intoxicating. Moisture glistened on her pink vulva. I took my finger and touched her mons, just above her clit. Heidi's body shuddered. I traced a circle along her shaved labia, across her perineum, then back up the other side to the start. Then I repeated that path with my tongue. I started a third time, but when I got to her perineum, I parted her labia with my tongue, luxuriating in her juices. I stopped just before her clit. I heard another whimper from Heidi. I touched her clit with the tip of my tongue and her body bucked.

I slid both my arms under her legs, her silky thighs on either side of my face. I turned and kissed the inside of each leg. I reached her breasts with both hands, taking her nipples between my thumbs and forefinger. I began slowly tracing my tongue the length of her vulva, stopping at her clit for a couple flicks of the tongue. Then returning the way I came. I started probing into her vagina with my tongue, then returning to her clit with a little suck. Vagina. Clit. Vagina. Clit. Heidi placed her feet on my back, spreading her knees and maximizing her exposure to my stimulation. She entwined her fingers in my hair.

Now I began to focus exclusively on her clit. Five licks and a pause. Five licks and a pause. I brought my right arm back so I could finger her pussy. Her fluids had drenched her ass and I rubbed my pinky against her asshole. Another moan. My index finger traced her pussy opening, and then slipped inside. I thought there was room for another. I probed with two fingers as I continued teasing her clit. I touched her g-spot on the roof of her vagina, but it wasn't ready yet.

I pulled my fingers out and again rubbed her drenched anus. Heidi rotated her hips ever so slightly and I thought that was a signal to probe her. Not wanting to bring any fecal matter to her pussy, I lubed my pinky in her flowing juices and slipped it into her ass. I made a slow fucking motion for a couple of minutes, then pulled out.

I now focused on her clit, repeating my teasing with several seconds of vigorous licking and a pause. I reached up with my left hand and began working her nipple, light twisting between thumb and forefinger like dialing a nob. Her legs started shaking slightly and I probed for her g-spot. It was ready and primed. I rubbed it and began sucking hard on her clit, now a lick, now a suck.

Heidi clenched my hair and pulled my face into her. I licked and sucked for all I was worth. Her vagina began contracting. Juices running over my hand. Her back arched and I heard a breathless groan. She forcibly held my face from her pussy. I continued rubbing her g-spot and twisting her nipples. Finally, she grabbed my wrist. I took it as a signal to stop.

Heidi opened her eyes slightly and smiled. She was panting and groaned, "Oh my God, that was incredible."

I was on my knees between her spread legs and I sat back on the bed. "Now what happens?"

"I have to recover for a moment."

She reached for my hand and pulled me towards her. I lay down next to her.

"Oh my God," she repeated. After a minute or so she said, "Okay."

Heidi grasped my face with both hands. A quick lick across my lips to taste her own pussy, then she kissed me hard. She rolled on top of me. It was so wonderful holding her naked body in my arms, her breasts pressed against me. She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"Now I get to give you the most amazing blow job of your life."

I placed a pillow under my head as she went down on me.

She said, "Two can play the teasing game."

Heidi began by running her tongue up the length of my shaft. Flicking her tongue on my sensitive frenulum. Next down to my balls. She lifted them and licked the sensitive spot above my perineum sending shivers up my spine. She took each ball completely into her mouth, an amazing feeling.

Then she crawled forward and straddled me, placing her wet pussy on my erection. She humped me, sliding my cock between her labia, being careful not to allow me entrance to her vagina. I reached up and cupped her breasts as her hips moved rapidly.

Now her mouth was back on my cock, her eyes locked in on mine. She ran her tongue repeatedly around the head, focusing on the sensitive crown. Twice she started at the base of my shaft and licked all the way to the tip. Up until this point, my erection was lying on my stomach. Now she held it up perpendicular to my body and began gently sucking the head, slowly bobbing up and down.

Heidi extended her neck, closed her eyes, and slowly took my entire shaft into her mouth. When she bottomed out, she licked my balls. She hummed in her throat, sending electricity up my spine.

She coughed a little, "You fill my mouth and fuck my throat so nicely."

Then she had me completely in her mouth again. Time after time, she would shallow me whole, hum a little, then come up for air.

She worked me so well and soon I felt it approaching, "Heidi, I'm going to cum."

"We can't have that now."

She moved down and began licking my balls. Up until this point my legs were out straight to either side of her. Now she raised my legs up and started kissing the inside of my hairy thighs.

Heidi chuckled, "You know, pussy juice makes a wonderful lube."

I could feel a moist finger circling my anus. She took the head of my cock into her mouth again and began lightly sucking. Her finger slid into my ass and I knew she had found my prostate. Shockwaves shot up my spine. My back arched and she stopped everything again.

She backed me away from a climax and started again on my balls. I lost count of how many times Heidi brought me to the edge and then pulled me back. Each time she varied her approach slightly. Sometimes she probed my ass. Sometimes she took my entire shaft into her mouth. Sometimes she just sucked the head of my cock. But every time she brought me to the edge. I had stopped telling her as it approached, aching for release, but somehow she knew.

Heidi looked up at me, "Now my dear Quinn, it is time for you to come."

She hit me with everything she had: ball swallowing, head sucking, prostate massaging, and throat fucking. I heard a groan come from my mouth as my back ached. She took her mouth off me and was stroking me with her hand, her index finger rubbing my prostate.

The orgasm that hit me was intense. I felt warm cum hit my stomach. My asshole was contracting on Heidi's finger. She started licking me. I looked down and there was a sting of cum on her nose and upper lip. Heidi cleaned my cock and stomach, then milked my shaft for more.

Now I was extremely sensitive. "Can you come up here and kiss me?" She continued to lick. "Please. You've got me so sensitive."

She crawled up and straddled my stomach, her hands on either side of my face. I took my finger and wiped the cum off her nose and put it into my mouth.

Heidi groaned, "That is so hot." She licked her upper lip clean of cum, then kissed me with an open mouth. I could taste my salty semen mixed with her saliva. She controlled the kissing, probing my mouth with her tongue. I could feel her wet pussy on my stomach.

I said, "I think you seduced me."

"I think I did."

"You were right. That was the best blow job I've ever had."

_ _ _ _ _

About a week before I published this story I went over to Heidi's house and came clean. She was pissed off at first, but once I explained that I had to know I could trust her before letting her in on this most critical of secrets she forgave me. She read and generally approved of my draft, although she did make several suggestions that I have incorporated into the narrative.

12