An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your mouth wider. I don't want to feel your teeth unless I ask for them later. This will not be easy for you, but remember how much pleasure I am receiving as you fight for breath and feel the stretch of me pressing into your throat, as you fight against gagging even as I keep pressing it in."

Fear gripped her chest even as she stretched her lips as wide as they would go. Holding her head trapped in his strong grip, he guided himself slowly on to her tongue, moaning as he felt it stroking the bottom of his shaft, even as her lips stretched to accommodate the rest of his girth. He held her gaze, smiling down at the look of panic and discomfort as she realized just exactly how big he was. He kept the first few strokes within the hot cavern of her mouth, allowing her to pace her breathing as he worked himself in and out of her lips.

Holding her gaze, he pushed to the back of her mouth, watching as her eyes started to water. She gagged as he pressed slightly into her throat, and he hummed with pleasure as she fought to control the reaction. He pulled back slightly, allowing her to gain control, before pushing strongly past her gag reflex and into the constriction of her throat. She gagged around him again, eyes wide, and he caressed her jaw, silently reminding her to trust him even as he fed her more of his length.

Tears were leaking from her eyes now, leaving black streaks in their path as they washed some of her mascara from her lashes. He pulled himself free suddenly, watching as she gagged violently, a large chain of drool pouring from her throat, still attached to his now slimy tip. He gathered the liquid in his hand, wiping it quickly along the top of her chest. Her eyes closed as she moaned in need and desire before blinking up at him and opening her mouth wide, showing her desire for him to continue in his use.

He smiled as he slid the tip back between her lips before looking down at her with devilish pleasure dancing in his eyes. "I think it's time for the rougher use you asked for. I hope you are ready."

Her eyes went from sultry to terrified as he pressed himself brutally into her throat, moaning as he felt her gagging around his girth once more. Holding her head, he pressed himself even deeper, thrilling in her sudden fear as she realized she could no longer draw a breath. Thriving in her moment of panic, he felt his orgasm building for release, and he set a quick and punishing pace, pushing slightly deeper on each forward stroke - forcing her to take a little more even as her body fought desperately for air. As he finally felt her mouth at the base of his shaft, he released the will that had held him back, feeling as the explosion rushed through him. He let out an agonized moan as the climax he had waited all week for was finally unleashed. He held himself deep, firing the first pulsing eruption directly into her stomach.

He tore himself free then, watching as jet after jet of fluid coated her face and chest. She dutifully kept her mouth open and tongue out, drawing in heaving breaths in between moaning with pleasure as she felt the sticky smooth liquid flowing down her cheeks and chin before dripping onto her body below. She had never before understood the desire to perform this act for a man, and yet now she found that it only served to push her own desire further.

As his orgasm finally subsided, Jake looked down at the woman still kneeling at his feet, coated in his pleasure, and writhing with her own desperate need. She had performed more than admirably for him, and he looked forward to delivering on what he had promised earlier. But he would need some time to recover.

"That, my sweet Melissa, was lovely. Tell me how you feel now."

A soft moan escaped her lips as she parted them to reply. "I am thrilled I was able to please you, Sir. It gave me tremendous pleasure to serve you like that. More than I ever would have imagined. It's left me unbelievably horny. Desperate. I thought I was desperate before, but now it feels as if I never understood the word prior to this moment."

He could tell she wanted to say more, to ask for her own release, but she wisely held her tongue. He was not against begging, but right now he approved of her waiting to see if she would be rewarded.

He smiled down at her, offering his hands to help her to her feet. She grimaced slightly as her knees were suddenly freed from the burden of her weight. He advanced towards her, a menacing look on his face, and she found herself retreating the few steps it took until her back was pressed against the cool wooden wall. He lifted her hands above her head, and she moaned as he held them pinned in his larger one.

"Do you still trust me, my sweet?"

She looked at him curiously, but she knew that she did, even as fear at the reasoning behind his question momentarily stole her breath.

"I do, Sir, though I'm finding myself frightened at why you would ask."

"I am going to test that trust, and your patience, as I fear I will need some time to recover before I can reward you as you truly deserve."

"I trust you, Sir," she said, more confident now in her answer.

His dark eyes met hers then, the reflection of the candle light flickering in his pupils.

"Tell me," he said, the command thick in his voice, "have you ever been restrained for another's pleasure?"

She felt the shiver that passed through her at his words, and yet the idea of being restrained at his mercy sent a bolt of passion coursing through her. "No, Sir," she admitted, "though I'm intrigued by the idea."

Something metallic jangled above her head, and she sucked in a breath as his strong hands worked to quickly secure her wrists above her. She squirmed in the metal cuffs, hearing a chain rattle against the wall as she realized exactly how caught she truly was. All of her wildest fantasies couldn't have prepared her for the rush of heat that moved through her in that moment, and as he stepped back and she met his eyes once more, she saw the animal lust she felt simmering just under the surface.

He moved to her feet, encouraging her silently to spread her legs wide, and she found similar metal shackles closing around her feet. Try as she wanted, she couldn't close them more than an inch, and she realized this would leave her with no way to rub her legs together, ensuring she was unable to relieve the tsunami of pressure waiting to burst through her internal floodgates.

Finished his task of securing her, he stepped back to survey his work. She was panting with need now, and he knew it wouldn't take him long to recover knowing she was here. But he would make both of them wait longer than necessary, nonetheless. His seed dripped from her face onto her heaving chest, and he reached out to smooth a little of the sticky fluid into her sharply pointed nipples, enjoying the breathy moan that escaped as his fingers made gentle contact.

"I almost regret that I must leave you like this for a time, and yet, knowing you are wanting and waiting and breathless is...moving for me."

He watched as his words finally settled, and she realized he planned to leave her alone like this. Her eyes widened and tears formed in the corners. "Please..."

It was a breathy whisper, and he felt as it tugged at the warmer side of his personality. He smiled at her, allowing just enough of the gentle care to show through as he spoke more softly.

"Do not fear, my sweet, I will not be far, and I will be watching over you while you wait. You have been playing fantasies of the things I might do for the past week. What is a couple more hours? Enjoy the torment. I know I will. And when I return, I will make it more than worth your patience."

He turned quickly and left, pulling the door closed behind him before calling up the camera feed on his phone. The sight of her shackled against the wall was enough to cause a rush of arousal to course through him. Keeping his phone close, he headed through the hidden forest path to his home. He needed water, and she would as well. And he needed to make sure he had everything prepared that he would need later.

Alone in the near darkness, Melissa felt the pangs of loneliness tugging at her. Watching Jake leave had been almost as hard as a week ago when he'd climbed in his dump truck and driven away. But this time, she knew he would return.

The skin on her face was beginning to pull tight as his cum started to dry. She could still smell the slightly briny aroma, and the salty flavour teased at her palette. The air had warmed surprisingly from the few candles and their combined heat, and she knew the shivers that teased her body now were not from cold. She rattled in her restraints once more, reveling in the complete loss of control she felt in the situation. She was afraid, and yet, she felt something had truly awakened today.

She closed her eyes, sighing, as more of her warm nectar joined the river flowing between her legs. She took a deep breath, calming her fear and sadness, and allowed her mind to drift to fantasy, hoping to pass the time more quickly until the return of her handsome captor.