An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard the pleased hum rumble through him once more as she dropped her eyes back to consider the plug. His hand lifted it out of her grasp, along with the lube.

"Do you remember what position you were considering that first night in my truck? Because I want you in it now."

She blushed as she recalled her desire to entice him by rolling to her hands and knees. Now that he was asking it of her she found herself ashamed of the position. Nevertheless she found herself moving awkwardly on the bucket seat to place herself, bum up in the air as she pressed her face into the cold leather.

"I know you don't have much room, but I want you to open yourself for me. Spread your legs as much as the seat will allow, and arch your back more. You showed up today with no undergarments and a shaved cunt. I think you are a naughtier slut than you let on last time we met."

Each word was like a slap landing in her mind, and yet, as she followed his instructions she felt her nectar oozing between her legs as her desire mounted out of control. She could feel his eyes on her as she arched her back for him, and she felt the warm tug behind her belly button as his pleased hum reached her ears.

"Now this is a beautiful sight. Especially all this lovely wetness pouring from you. I think you enjoy feeling degraded. Tell me, how did you feel just now when I called you a naughty slut?"

His words flooded her mind, and she couldn't stop the moan that escaped as she tried to answer. "I know I shouldn't like it, Sir, and yet, I can't help it. You're driving me crazy with need."

"Very good, my naughty little slut. Now tell me you want me to fill your filthy ass with this plug. I don't even think I'll need the lube. I'll just borrow some of yours. But not until you tell me you want me to fill it."

She took a deep breath feeling her need filling her to a bursting point. She wasn't entirely sure right now that she might not cum without any physical stimulation. "I want you to shove that little plug into my filthy ass, Sir. I want you to be the first to breach it, and I want to feel whatever pain and pleasure it brings for you."

She felt the cold metal slide quickly through her wet folds before moving into position at her virgin hole. She clenched in fear, suddenly unsure of going through with this.

"Relax, or I can promise it will hurt much more. Your words told me how much you want this, now relax and let me show you how good it can be."

His velvety voice calmed her, and she worked to relax the muscles. She felt the cold tip pressing against her button hole, and she shuddered as a slight burning pain started to spread as he pressed on it. He leaned closer, whispering in her ear as he worked the plug slightly in and out, slowly encouraging the muscles to relax. "Your ass is incredibly tight. I can't wait until you're ready for me to sink my cock in it. Would you like to feel my nice hot, hard cock breaching you, instead of this cold little toy?"

Her breath was coming in pants, and she felt as he slid the toy ever further into her. The burning pain was evident, but with it came an intense fullness. As the plug popped past the widest part, she let out a moan as her tiny hole sucked it inside, leaving only the flared base exposed. She felt as he tugged on it gently, stretching the muscle a little before letting go and allowing the plug to be pulled back in. She moaned, softly, surprised now by the pleasure the gentle movement was causing, and he repeated the process.

"That feels surprisingly good, Sir." She admitted, between panting moans. She realized that without any stimulation to her clit, she was riding the fine edge of what she expected would be a monster orgasm. As if feeling how close she was, the movement of the plug stopped and she found herself groaning in frustration as she was denied her release.

She heard Jake's chuckle behind her, and sucked in a quick breath. He had denied her on purpose! The thought slammed into her and she found herself suddenly feeling unsure.

Why wouldn't he want her to finish? For most men, bringing a girl to climax was something of bragging rights. Proof of their sexual prowess. The fact he wasn't concerned about that at all sent a chill through her. Among other reasons, she decided, it must mean he's confident in his ability to get me off at any time of his choosing. She was suddenly excited to find out if she was right.

"Don't move from that position. I should like to enjoy the view while I drive the short distance to our destination."

He could feel the tension from her as he made the quiet statement. He loved the game of keeping her off balance - of pulling her into pleasure and then nudging her slightly into fear. He breathed in deeply. The scent of her need was intoxicating as it filled the interior of his truck. Combined with the slight perspiration from the spike in her adrenaline, it was a perfect aroma to him.

"Might I ask where we are going, Sir?"

"Nowhere of consequence. I need you to trust me."

He reached over, dancing his fingernails lightly across her perfectly round and creamy backside, admiring the way the little plug was peeking out of her tiny hole. He looked forward to the day it was his flesh disappearing into that hole. Soon enough, he thought with a smile. He heard her shuddering breath at his touch, enjoying watching as she squirmed in the confines of her position. He dragged his nails with a little more force, enjoying the sound of a light whimper as they left soft pink lines in their wake.

He imagined she was probably blushing quite strongly right now, scared he was going to take her somewhere public, and feeling the complete vulnerability of this position, while also fighting internally against the desire he knew she was deriving from the teasing pain of his nails. But despite all of that, or more likely because of it, he thought, the evidence of her growing arousal was clear. In this position he had a perfect view of the cleft between her legs, and he smiled as he watched another pearl of liquid flow out of the newly bare skin to run down the inside of her legs, already glistening from days of denial. When he did bring her to climax, it was going to be incredible for both of them.

Years of people watching, a favorite pastime of his, had taught him to be very observant to changes in body language, speech, and facial expressions. He'd honed the skill carefully, learning to pick up on the most minute details, and he employed all of his knowledge and practice now. Everything he did, from testing out pet names and tones of voice, to using vulgarity and degradation, was carefully observed to ensure it was having the desired effect. So far she was outperforming even his expectations.

His eyes moved to focus on the small wood building coming into view. An outbuilding on his property, far enough that you couldn't see the main house nestled in the woods, but close enough that anything he might need was at hand, it was the perfect place for today's activities. He had set the scene carefully, not wanting her in the comfort of a bedroom with soft sheets and warm cozy blankets. He wanted to bring out the more primal part of her desire that he could feel inside, the part his own inner animal was responding so strongly to.

As he pulled to a stop and cut the engine, he looked once more at the girl obediently waiting on the seat beside his, enjoying her slight squirm as time passed by. She was waiting for him to speak, and her patience was something he intended to cultivate along with the rest of her behaviours.

With a grin he stepped from the truck and shut the door, knowing she would hear his boots crunching on the small river rock leading to the the single room building. He imagined her concern, as the cool outer air slowly chilled the inside of the truck, wondering if she had somehow been forgotten, and yet knowing there was no possible way she could have been. Which would leave her with the only possible answer.

He was doing this on purpose. The thought left her shaking with frustration. She had imagined being with him again, expecting it to be hot, fiery passion. She had chosen an outfit that gave him immediate access, imagining that maybe he would be so in need himself that he would simply lift her skirt and take her hard and fast against the side of his truck. This glacial pace was beyond infuriating.

And yet as she waited for him, feeling the rapidly cooling air tease at her flesh, listening to the sounds of wind rustling the trees in the forest, and allowing her thoughts to imagine increasingly lurid scenes, she found herself shaking now with need, her orgasm so close she was certain a heavy breeze between her legs would make her combust.

The small plug he had inserted felt surprisingly large, even though she had held it, and seen that it wasn't much wider than his thickest finger. And yet as time passed, she found it was harder to hold back her desire to move with it inside. The weight and size was getting harder to handle, and she wished the plug would at least move, to give some relief. Her body was also starting to protest the length of time holding this position, but she knew her compliance was expected, and she focused on the pleasure she would feel when he praised her good behavior.

Finally she heard the sound of his boots outside again, and she wondered once more where they were. With her face pressed against the cold leather and her back arched, she couldn't see anything except a small section of the seat and door, and she was curious to know where he had chosen to bring her.

The door pulled open and a cold rush of air assaulted her face, chilling her body further. As she drew a shuddering breath, she found it also carried a variety of scents she was starting to associate with Jake. The smell of the trees, the damp mosses, and the dirt on the forest floor. And the smell of the man standing in front of her. It was an earthy, masculine smell - sweat and dirt and sawdust combined with just a hint of cologne she didn't recognize. The combined aroma had her mind drifting and her legs fighting the urge to squeeze together in need. She looked up into his eyes, pleased to see a smile hiding in his neatly trimmed beard.

"You have pleased me so far today, my sweet Melissa. You may sit up, and remove your boots. As enticing as they are, I don't want any of your body hidden from my view."

She pushed herself up, allowing a momentary stretch to relieve the stiffness in her muscles. Swinging her legs over the edge of the seat, she drew the zipper first down one leg, and then the other, slowly baring her toned calves, before carefully removing the leather boots. Totally naked now, under his hungry gaze, she found herself for the first time not feeling self conscious about her body. He looked at her as if she was the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on, and the warmth she felt was amazing.

He stepped back, offering his hand so she could descend from the cab. He hid the smile as her eyes suddenly focused on the small stones beneath the truck. Mostly rounded, they would nonetheless be uncomfortable and cold to walk on barefoot. Her eyes met his with a stoic determination, and he allowed her to see his malevolent smile then, reminding her wordlessly of the pleasure he derived from seeing her submit willingly to the tasks he demanded.

He watched her face carefully as her feet stepped gracefully into the small rock. Trying to mitigate the pain, she placed her weight gently, but he noticed the miniscule tightening of her features that betrayed her discomfort. Her small hand looked almost childlike in his much larger palm, and he gently stroked the back of the soft skin, sending light shivers through her at the touch, and momentarily distracting her from the pebbles under her feet.

Her eyes held on to his, finding strength in his support, even as he was the one causing the light tinges of pain. He turned to lead her to the small wooden building, and she followed, stepping carefully but quickly as she danced through the cold air and colder stones, hoping the inside of the tiny building would be warmer.

As he pushed the wooden door in, she saw it opened to a mostly darkened room. She hadn't been sure what to expect, but she had hoped, in her fantasies, that it would be something a little more romantic. Any man who had tried to seduce her before had used flowers and chocolate and wine. She followed him inside, pushing down the fear she suddenly felt inside the small space. Peaking around his large frame, she took a moment to survey the interior.

A few flickering candles in jars around the room provided the only light, and, she realized, the only heat. The inside was still chilly, and she expected his disappearance from the truck had been at least in part to ignite the handful of flames. A couple dusty looking blankets and pillows were laid out on the floor, and she felt herself shiver as she looked around. She hadn't known what to expect, but she didn't expect this.

Jake turned to her, and she felt his eyes surveying her face. She couldn't bring herself to meet them. Tears threatened the edges of her vision, and she tried to blink them away. Jake's finger was suddenly under her chin, forcing her to look up into his eyes. In the darkness, light somehow found its way in, and she lost herself for a moment in the unnatural glow behind his dark pupils.

"Cold, my dear Melissa?" She hadn't realized she was shivering, but now that he mentioned it...

"Yes. A little. Sir." She added the honorific as an afterthought realizing almost too late that she had forgotten it. His eyes narrowed slightly, but he otherwise gave no indication that he'd noticed the slip.

"Perhaps you'd like to go for a walk in the cold and see if you can find another dump truck door to knock on?"

Her eyes opened wide as she took in the slight anger in his tone. He was giving her an option to leave, but looking into his eyes, she knew she didn't want to. He had teased not only her body, but her mind, to an incomparable state of arousal, and she doubted there was another man out there who could bring her to the highs she knew Jake could.

Realizing that all she wanted was to earn his pleased smile again, she pushed aside the melancholy thoughts she'd experienced upon entering this space, and silently promised herself that she would give Jake her full trust and cooperation, until he gave her a reason not to. Desperate, suddenly, to get back in his good graces, she did the only thing she could think of.

Jake watched with hunger and fascination as the beautiful woman in front of him sank to her knees, dropping her head and almost silently begging him to forgive her momentary lapse in trust. He would have to watch this one. She had a keen mind, and was learning quickly.

"Spread your legs wide for me. I want you to feel the cool air in here teasing at your dripping cunt."

She shifted her position quickly, and he allowed her to see his pleasure when she brought her innocent gaze up to meet his.

"Very good." He allowed the words to roll like honey off his tongue, watching as the smooth caress of his voice sent a new tendril of desire through her body.

"How does your little ass feel, my sweet? Do you enjoy the feel of the plug?"

He saw the fear flash in her eyes momentarily, before her voice came out more quietly than he expected. She was still scared of disappointing him. And well she should be, he thought, but he would teach her the real reasons why, eventually.

"My ass is starting to hurt, in truth, Sir. The plug feels heavy, like it's trying to come out, and my little muscle is getting tired of fighting to keep it in."

He let a pleased hum roll through him, watching as it washed over her, sharing his pleasure with her body. "I am training that tiny hole to take my large cock. It will not do so without some pain, and fatigue, even if we slowly teach it to stretch. If I told you I receive pleasure from your discomfort, what would you say to me now?"

Her eyes were heated with her need, and it was making him increasingly hungry for his own release. Her voice came more strongly, and he smiled as the words poured out, almost dripping with her desire. "Your pleasure is mine, Sir. If you are pleased, then I am pleased that my ass is hurting for you."

"Good. Now before we can continue, I need you to tell me about the fantasy you were scared to share before."

He watched as she swallowed heavily, her eyes darting around his body, looking at his arms, before finally coming to rest back on his face. She looked almost determined now, and although he was fairly certain of what she was about to say, he very much wanted to hear the words spoken from her pretty pink lips.

"Before, Sir, the first night in your truck, and ever since then...I've been very aware...I mean..." She blushed scarlet as her voice trailed off. She swallowed again before finding her words once more. "You're so much bigger than I am. I knew you could take anything you wanted, at any time. The thought should have scared me."

She dropped her eyes, thinking she had said enough. She had, for him to know he was correct about her fantasies, but not nearly enough to satisfy his need to hear her speak them. "There is an unfinished 'But' where you left off, my sweet. I want to hear of your fantasies, and you shouldn't be ashamed to share them. Speak the rest of this fantasy to me now. Confess it."

Her eyes went wide as her mouth fell open, and she fought with herself to find the words. He watched her internal struggle with amusement, knowing she would give in to her desire to please him. It didn't take long before she started speaking in her soft voice once more, barely managing more than a whisper.

"It excited me, Sir. The idea of you forcing yourself on me. It's always been a fantasy."

Pouring a little more darkness into his voice, he pushed his advantage, grabbing her hair tightly in his hand, and forcing her mind, while it was open and willing, to admit to just a little more.

"You want to be used, roughly, like a nasty little slut, don't you, Melissa?"

"Yes! I want to be used roughly, Sir. Please."

Her words started as a cry of defiance to everything she had been taught was proper behaviour, but ended in a pleading sob, her body ready to combust with need.

Keeping her hair held tightly in his right hand, he found his zipper with his left, freeing his now rigid length from his pants, and placing the heavy tip on her bottom lip. Her eyes looked up, burning with desire, as her mouth opened and her tongue extended to catch the drip of precum already leaking from the head.

"Tell me," he said, his voice returning to a velvety caress, "would you like me to fuck your cunt until you cum screaming on my cock?"

Her eyes closed, almost rolling in her head as pleasure at the thought caused a convulsing shiver to pass through her. "More than anything, Sir," she answered in a breathy whisper, her heavy lashes fluttering open as she met his own heated gaze once more.

He smiled down at her, allowing all of his malevolence to show as he spoke once more. "Maybe later, if you please me now. Like you, I have not orgasmed since last we met, and I'm overdue. Besides, you said only a moment ago that you wanted to be used roughly like a nasty slut. So I will take my pleasure first and leave you wanting a little longer."

A tortured groan escaped from her, followed by a heavy panting breath. She couldn't help the waves of desire that poured through her at his words and the images he was forcing her to imagine. She would wait, if that was his pleasure, and she would focus in the meantime on being perfectly compliant for him. She held his gaze, mouth open, tongue out. And waited patiently. She had never enjoyed the act of fellatio before, but she had done it grudgingly on many occasions. Today she found herself eager, regardless of her fear at the size of him as it sat only an inch from her soft lips.