An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did, Sir. Of course. It was torture, but I didn't want to disappoint you." Her voice was quiet, when she spoke, but he listened intently to the soft warm tones of her speech, enjoying the sound more than he would let her know at the moment. He noted the way she shivered when she said the word torture, and he realized she might enjoy his tastes even more than he'd initially guessed.

"Good. This pleases me. You must be desperate." He let a little more breathy growl into his voice, watching as she shivered at the sound. Having a full day and night to bring her carefully into the edge of his desires was going to be worth the wait, he was sure.

Standing so close, she found herself looking up into his eyes. In the truck, sitting in his lap, the difference in their height hadn't been so pronounced. She realized now she was at least a head shorter than he was, not to mention the way his broad shoulders sat much wider than her own frame. His physical size advantage added to her fantasy about being taken against her will. She knew already she would agree to almost anything he asked of her - at least she couldn't imagine anything he might ask that she would say no to. And yet the knowledge that he could force her compliance was exciting.

"I can almost hear the fantasies that I see dancing behind your lovely grey eyes. Tell me what you are thinking."

She swallowed quickly, panic setting in as she tried to figure out what to say. What would he think if she told the truth? And yet, wouldn't he know if she didn't? His ability to read her was uncanny. And the command in his voice was clear. She was fairly sure she couldn't hide anything from him, but this was a fantasy that was absolutely terrifying to admit to. One she had never spokwm out loud to anyone, always fearing that she would be judged or shamed for such a horrendous desire.

As she looked at him in terror, she was surprised to hear a pleased hum come from his chest. She expected him to be angry that she didn't answer right away.

"I do expect an answer, and I will have the truth." His words were almost cold, and she shuddered under his dark gaze. "But I have to admit to enjoying the way you look right now. You're trapped, and it's intoxicating to see you this way."

His words shocked her further. It was as if he was saying he enjoyed her fear. Surely that couldn't be right...

"Melissa." His hand grabbed the back of her hair and she whimpered as tendrils of pain burned into her scalp. She was surprised to realize that the pain was only making her want more. Desire was flooding through her, unchecked, as she looked up into his blackened eyes.

"Yes, Sir?"

"When I ask a question, I expect an answer, and I expect truth. You are allowed to consider some things before answering, but I will not accept disobedience. If you are not willing to share your thoughts, I am not the right man for you."

Panic flooded her as she considered the pain of not seeing him again. Not sharing her thoughts meant walking away. And sharing them might cause him to turn away from her. But there was only one way to find out.

"My fantasies embarrass me, Sir. I am worried you will think less of me."

"Kneel in front of me."

She looked into his eyes, surprised at the command. Unwilling to risk disappointing him again, she knelt on the cold ground in front of him. She was happy she had chosen to wear her tall boots. At least they provided a measure of protection from the cold.

His right hand still tangled in her silky blonde locks, he used the left to gently caress the side of her face.

"Excellent. Not only do I enjoy the sight of you kneeling, but I am pleased by your obedience. Before we come back to your fantasy - and we will - I need you to answer a different question. What do you know about BDSM or domination and submission when it comes to a sexual relationship?"

Kneeling in the wet grass, she looked up at him, eyes wide. "Nothing, really, Sir. I've heard the terms, and people talking about spanking and pain, but I don't know any more than that."

"How do you feel right now, with my hand in your hair, kneeling at my feet?"

His voice was colder, more clinical, and yet she found herself drawn in to his questions. She wanted to know more. And more than anything she wanted the warmth that she felt when he was pleased.

She considered his latest question, flicking her eyes down as she examined everything she was feeling quickly before looking back up to meet his heated gaze.

"Mostly, Sir, I feel desire. You are correct that I am beyond desperate not only from a week of not touching myself, but from a week of constant dreams about what happened already between us, and fantasies of what I hope will happen in the future.

"Other than that, there's something that feels strangely natural about this. I like the way I feel like I'm at your mercy - no that's not quite right, although I know I am. I like that I feel more totally under your control. It's comforting. That's weird to me, but there you have it. I like not having to be the one in control for once. Oh," she added, almost an afterthought, "I am a little cold, Sir."

He crouched down for a moment, meeting her gaze only inches away. His hand tightened in her hair until she felt tears forming at the corners of her eyes. His eyes should have been lit from the light in the sky, and yet she realized in this moment, the warm brown from the other day was lost almost entirely to darkness. She shivered as she looked into them, wondering what she was thinking agreeing to this. His lips met hers then - a soft, reverent meeting of flesh and warmth. A fire burned through her, combusting her in its heat and leaving her breathless in its wake. He pulled back, a small mischievous grin on his face as her eyes opened to meet his.

"Warmer?" He let the word fall almost playfully, and she inhaled suddenly as it broke through her shock from the moment before.

Her eyes dropped and her cheeks heated with a deep blush, as she answered shyly. "Yes, thank you, Sir. Much warmer, in fact."

She heard his light chuckle and lifted her eyes to meet his once more, noting that they still seemed to be filled with darkness.

His face turned serious and he slowly loosened the grip in her hair, giving her a modicum of freedom while still maintaining a gentle hold. He stood slowly, and she marveled at how tiny she suddenly felt at his feet, and yet, there was a new comfort with being here. "That, my dear, was a small reward for your honesty. Because I was pleased with your answer."

She felt the warmth fill her as he spoke of his pleasure, and noticed the expression that crossed his face as it did. "Do you like knowing you've pleased me, my dear Melissa?"

The warmth pulsed inside her at his words, and she replied in a breathy voice as her desire pushed more liquid between her legs and pebbled her nipples into tight points against her dress. "I do, Sir. Very much."

"You, my dear, sweet, Melissa, are a natural submissive. This means you can derive a large amount of pleasure from bringing pleasure to someone who commands your submission. Someone who is a natural Dominant. Someone," he said, raising one eyebrow dramatically as he let a smile cross his face, "like me."

He looked down into her eyes, watching with hunger as they took in his words and became exponentially larger for a moment. He waited, patiently, knowing it wouldn't take her long to see the truth of them. Her eyes slowly started to return to normal, and he searched them carefully. He needed her to understand the most important piece of this, but he wanted to be sure he didn't push too fast. Once he saw her small nod, he pressed forward, excited to hear the words he'd been looking forward to all week. "Your pleasure, from this moment forward, will be intimately tied to bringing me pleasure."

Her eyes grew large as she tried to digest the words he had just spoken. Her look changed to consternation, and he waited to see if she would work through it. Something was bugging her, and he knew he would have to address it now, or risk losing her when it was going so well. "Ask what is on your mind, my sweet."

A dark crimson spread up her neck, filling her cheeks with a deep blush. Whatever was coming she was scared of admitting. He shoved down the impulse to close his eyes and draw in her fear. His own need was driving him crazy, and yet, he knew he needed to establish his control fully before he could take her where they both needed to go. He took a deep breath, trapping her in the strength of his gaze until he saw her small swallow in preparation to speak.

"I...I don't know how to ask this. I don't want you to be angry, Sir, but I'm confused."

He schooled his impatience. The torture of waiting longer for his own release was wearing on him, and yet he knew it would be so much more powerful when it came as a result. Unbeknownst to her, he had implied the same restrictions on himself, and his need for climax was testing his own patience. "Ask me plainly. Do not be shy. I expect your honesty, and as long as you are honest, and do not purposely disobey me, I will not be angry."

"When you say my pleasure will be tied to bringing you pleasure, does that mean we won't do things like...like the things we did in your truck?"

He smiled at her, enjoying the way speaking about anything sexual made her squirm so delightfully. She was not inexperienced, and yet her innocence and shyness gave her a deliciously virginal manner. "Tell me the specific things of which you speak, my sweet."

He wouldn't have thought it possible until this moment that she could blush any deeper, and yet, seeing the redness fill her cheeks proved she could. "I mean, Sir, like when...like when you licked me. That's really about my pleasure, isn't it?"

He combed his second hand into her hair, and pulled the first one to the side of her face so he could steady her gaze. Her cheeks were on fire in his hands, and he marveled at how much he was enjoying pulling her ever closer to the entrance of the depths they would soon explore together.

"My sweet Melissa. You worry that you will not receive your own pleasure? That I will not bring you to climax on my tongue or on my cock, if you agree to submit to me fully?"

Her eyes teared up on the edges, and he brushed the drops of salty liquid gently away with his finger tips. Her voice was quiet and defeated as she spoke. "That sounds selfish of me. I'm sorry, Sir."

"Not at all. I can understand your concern. Allow me to set your mind at ease. I intend to bring you to heights of pleasure that you only dare to dream of right now. And a large part of that will happen by serving my wishes. Tell me something..." his voice trailed off for a moment as he more intensely focused his gaze into the depths of her eyes, silently demanding her acquiescence. "Have you ever needed an orgasm as badly as you do right now?"

"No." It was barely more than a whisper on her breath, and in it, he heard the depths of her need that echoed his own.

He continued his questioning, edging her need just a little further with his soft voice. "With little more than a touch, I could make you explode right now. And yet, every moment I make you wait, will make that explosion even larger, yes?"

A soft moan escaped even as she answered with another breathy whisper. "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." He stretched out the words into a gentle caress, and watched as they sent a physical shudder through her body. He could smell her need now, wafting in the cold wind as it blew between her legs. Another shiver danced through her, and he knew he wouldn't be able to keep her kneeling here much longer. He needed to change tactics to get her to the words he needed to hear more quickly.

"Tell me how you feel when I praise you."

Eyes still locked on his, the answer poured from her fluidly, without thought. "It makes me feel warm, Sir. Like my body is filling with happiness."

"Excellent. Then you already understand. You derive pleasure from serving me. My pleasure IS your pleasure. Everything you do will be to serve my pleasure. And in doing so, you will receive pleasure from knowing you have pleased me. And for the record, I take great pleasure in burying my tongue or my cock in a hot cunt, so you really have no fear that you won't still feel these things when I deem you deserve them. Do you understand this now?"

Her eyes closed momentarily as his poetic speech turned to vulgarity and back. He knew it was a shock to her system, and yet, he needed to open her mind to a little more depravity. She wanted more than she understood now, and he could feel it hiding inside, calling to his own darker desires.

"Yes, Sir, I think I understand."

"You think?" He cocked one eyebrow at her as her eyes shot open in fear.

"I understand, Sir." She stammered out more confidently. He smiled. Her natural desire to please was absolutely perfect.

"Very good. Then repeat after me: Your pleasure is my pleasure, Sir."

She took a deep breath, repeating his words in a strong, clear voice. "Your pleasure is my pleasure, Sir."

"Excellent. You may stand."

She stood, feeling as his hands roamed from her cheeks to the front of her coat. His fingers dipped into the neckline under her scarf, and she hummed with pleasure, leaning into his touch. He immediately pulled his fingers back, and she froze, looking into his eyes with uncertainty.

"Learning to be a good submissive takes time," he started gently, in a lecturing tone like the one so many of her university professors had used. "It will take patience, mostly on your part. I do not expect perfection right away, but in order to get the results I want, I will correct you whenever necessary. For starters, you will learn to take the pleasure you are given, without trying to steal more by leaning into a caress, for example."

Her cheeks heated as she dropped her eyes. "I'm sorry, Sir."

He stepped back, waving off her apology. "I don't need nor want your apologies - simply your compliance."

Eyes still down she answered him quietly. "Yes, Sir."

"Very good. Now strip for me."

He smiled internally, keeping his outward expression carefully stern, as he watched her eyes jump to his in panic. They darted around quickly, and realizing there was no one to see but him, her hands moved to shakily find the top button on her coat. She started on the buttons, working quickly to follow his instructions, and only a moment later was pulling it open, allowing him his first glimpse of the fitted dress underneath. His eyes latched hungrily onto the nipples he could see pressing against the thin fabric, and he noted, with interest, that she had come today without a bra.

He reached for her coat, and she gave it to him along with her scarf, before looking at him with pleading eyes. He cocked his eyebrow and watched as her expression changed from pleading to resigned. Grasping the hem of the dress she slowly lifted it, and he bit back a moan as her fully bare flesh came into view, in the cold Washington morning. The wind raised goosebumps across her body, and he smiled as she fought the instinct to hug herself for warmth - and maybe a little out of shyness, he expected. He took his time appraising her body, enjoying the way the tall black leather hugged her shapely legs up past her knees. He wanted her fully bare, but he had to admit to the appeal of seeing her in only the boots.

As he caught the telltale shimmer of liquid on the inside of her legs, he realized one very important difference from the night she had been in his truck. He closed the distance between them, lacing his hand into her hair and pulling gently so she had no choice but to tilt her face up to his.

This close, Melissa could feel the heat coming from his body, and it was welcome at the moment. Her upper thighs were freezing from the time exposed to the air, but she could tell already that he derived some amount of pleasure from asking her to suffer for him, and the thought caused another jolt of desire through her centre. She met his eyes, showing him her desire to please him, and found herself breathless at the bottomless amounts of arousal and need she saw reflected back. She was excited to know she would be able to help relieve his clear frustration today.

"It appears you shaved since last time I saw you. Why?"

She looked at him, confused. Worry filled her that she'd done something wrong unknowingly. She looked up at him, "I thought most men preferred it shaved. And shaving it makes me feel sexy, and I wanted to feel sexy, Sir."

His hands moved to rest on her shoulders as his mouth lowered to her ear. "As it turns out," he said in a low growl, "I do prefer a woman to have a bare cunt. I like how sensitive they are. You will not shave it again, however. You will let it grow the next 6 weeks, and then you will have it waxed for me."

He moved back, leaving his hands on her shoulders, and she felt the shiver pass through her. She'd had her legs waxed once. The idea of having her most sensitive flesh waxed was terrifying. His finger tilted her chin up and she met his eyes as calmly as she could muster.

"Are you frightened of the pain that might cause, my sweet Melissa. Having all the hair ripped from your cunt. Feeling the hot wax as it teases your skin, making you feel as if it's burning your flesh. Are you afraid?"

She opened her mouth but no sound came out except a small squeak. She closed her eyes and swallowed quickly before meeting his dark eyes and trying once more. "Yes, Sir, I'm afraid."

His hands scooped under her legs and she was surprised to find he was carrying her to his truck. A pleased hum came from his chest as he walked. "I will teach you to enjoy the pleasurable side of pain before then, my sweet. I seem to recall you enjoyed when I spanked your breasts last time we were together."

She was about to answer when one of his large hands found her right nipple, and pinched it hard even as he held her in his arms. She let out a whimper, and he released the little nub a moment later. She immediately noticed the flood of heat and liquid that followed in the wake of the pain, and she looked up at his knowing smile.

"Your body responds nicely to pain. And you have yet to experience the full highs that can come as a result of it, but we will get there when you're ready. It will be an enlightening experience for you when we do."

Opening the door, somehow without dropping her, he slid her into the cab. She shivered as her bare skin met the cold leather bucket seat. A moment later he climbed up beside her, and reached to pull a small pouch from the glove box.

"Speaking of enlightening..." Her eyes snapped to his as his voice trailed off, and she shuddered at the devilish smile she saw on his face as he considered her. She waited on baited breath for his next words, equal parts anxious and afraid of what he had planned.

He reached across the gap between their seats, taking her hand in his, before upending the small pouch so the contents landed in her palm. She looked down at the small tube of lubricant, and more closely at the small, stainless steel toy. As his intentions became suddenly clear, she brought her eyes back up to his. She had all but asked for this, and she knew she shouldn't be surprised he had remembered.

"Anal is a particular fancy of mine, so I plan to teach you to enjoy it. We will do that first by stretching your tiny asshole with plugs, until it's ready to accommodate my cock. I promise for now to be gentle, though it will still come with some pain. Trust me, my sweet. Be brave, and you will discover pleasure beyond your current understanding."

Feeling the cold, heavy plug in her hand, she kept her eyes on his and her voice steady as she replied. "I do trust you, Sir. My ass is yours to take."