An Unexpected Feast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, Sophia slapped Elluen awake. Sudden recognition filled the sorceress's eyes and she went to shout, but, struggling, realised she was bound the same way Sophia had been earlier that night. Her recognition turned to fear.

"I think," Sophia began, slapping Elluen's ass playfully as she slipped her magic cock inside, "that you owe me your side of the deal. Don't you agree?"

*

Sophia spent the next hour doing to Elluen what the sorceress had done to her. She fucked her ass over and over again, denying the sorceress's orgasms and laughing at her attempts to get free.

Eventually, the woman told her everything of her plans. The Stoneforth heir had been her lover, but had cheated on her with another woman, and she desired his life sorely.

But, after the humiliation she received from Sophia, Elluen would spend the next few months trying to get out of her own Pocket World. She discovered it was terribly difficult to break free from magical restraints, and by the time she got out, lack of practice meant she had lost her residual magic abilities. It would take her a few years to get them back, and by that time, the newly-wed Lord of Stoneforth would be the least of her problems.

12