All Comments on 'An Unexpected Master Pt. 01'

by Dawn34G

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
random_librarianrandom_librarianover 3 years ago
Lovely

I cannot wait to see where you take this story. I have a feeling we (and *she*) are in for a wild ride.

jleetechiejleetechieover 3 years ago
Hot

And I mean hot, hot, hot.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 3 years ago
Potential

That is the best thing to say: potential. If this is your first story, you show potential. The mysterious Master and the increasing enslavement also has potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Completely Unrealistic

I don’t think I read the same thing that the other commenters read. This is such an extreme level of pain that for me it’s pushed it easily into non erotic. Kneeling in one position for 3 hours without movement is physically impossible, try it and see how long you last, it is excruciatingly painful. As for wearing nipple clamps for 3+ hours it’s stupid and dangerous but what the hell at least there’ll be less pain in the long run due to the high risk of nerve damage.

The Category and Tags repeatedly state that it’s non con and yet the story has this.....

“...I know I told him to do all of this, but did he have to listen to me?“

Presumably this means she’s heavily into masochism? Artistic license makes her react as a *pain slut*? Why then wouldn’t she respond truthfully when he asked if she enjoyed what was done to her

It’s a very contradictory story is this attempting to be genuine slavery where she’s being held against her will and forced to endure this torture? Or is it supposed to be TPE where she’s willingly handed over all control? It’s obviously not BDSM as there’s very little in the way of SSC or RAK.

I do agree that the story does have potential but it needs to be revised to make it more believable first as well as less contradictory. Torture porn just doesn’t do anything for me, so I’ve no idea if I’ll bother reading more.

Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

stripmeofpridestripmeofprideover 3 years ago
Excellent writing

I do love non-consent erotica, and before others judge me, yes I have experienced the real thing. These chapters cover so many aspects, so we'll. Blackmail, humiliation, coercion into getting breast implants. Each more exciting than the last!

AdenzenoAdenzenoover 2 years ago

Painful, but well written. That took a lot of work to make the story flow so well. Hopefully you have not actually experienced such pain unwillingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what an imagination you have Dawn, couldn't stop reading it until the end !!

steph2004stersteph2004sterabout 1 month ago

omg, what a "dumb blonde" yet i continue to read. Fascinated that you picked up the story years later in 2024.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Two quick points within one. The story has two fundamental flaws...or three? For starters, this woman healed her marriage and her man knows what happened. The pictures come from that time and her husband is the guilty party , if one were to place blame, for the misplaced pictures. So all she has to do is come true to him with what is happening. She simply starts by not answering the phone, getting out of the house into the open and getting together with hubby at a public place or a secluded place, not the house. Secondly, our heroine does not ask fundamental questions, like , how long? For what reason? It is assumed that she wants to do this blackmail thing , where she loses more by providing real new material for this (man or woman?). This is yet another story (though erotic) where the heroine is so dumbed down that the plausibility factor completely lost. A little re-write of the first chapter might help. Lastly , why is this our heroine so automatically taking to (in her thoughts) calling her blackmailer Master? Not to mention that it should be "my Master" , not "Master". Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDawn34G@Dawn34G
Yes, I really do have 34G tits. And yes, that is me in the pic. Blonde, 110, 34G-20-28, 5 foot flat. What else do you need to know? I do like hearing from people who read, so don't be shy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES