An Unexpected Master Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later I heard the TV come on. A moment later, Charles started watching a movie, with me bound still on the floor. I knew this was the plan, as it was what he had done years earlier the last time I was bound like this. To my horror I realized that he had selected one of his favorite films, the Deer Hunter. Unfortunately for me, it was over three hours long. I realized I would be on my knees, chained as his slave, for a quite a while.

Then I heard him open the stereo cabinet. The last part of my torture, at least for now, was about to start. He fitted the wireless headphones over my ears, then turned them on and set the volume to medium-high. The only problem was, he deliberately did not turn the stereo on. The result was that my ears were flooded with the hiss of white noise. I couldn't hear a thing. All I could do now was feel the pain in my nipples, knees, and pussy. The agony was incredible.

I don't know how long I knelt there before him. I quickly lost track of time in the darkness of my blindfold, without hearing anything but static. I could have been minutes or hours. All I felt was searing pain.

Suddenly, there was pressure for a moment on the outside of my left breast. Before I could react, I felt a sharp snap of pain as he triggered the cattle prod. I screamed into the gag again. For the love of the world, wasn't I in enough pain already? Did he need to add more? I know I told him to do all of this, but did he have to listen to me?

Every so often throughout the movie, he snapped me with the cattle prod. Most of the time it was on my breasts, but a couple times it was on my pussy. Each time I jumped, making my clamps swing wildly, increasing the pain until they stopped moving. I started to come apart mentally. The pain was like fire, especially my nipples. I was convinced they would be cut apart by the talons.

Suddenly, I felt him fiddling with my chains at my back. After a moment, the hobble chain fell free from my wrists. A moment later I felt a tug at my leash. Still wearing the headphones, I stood up and followed Charles as we walked toward the bedroom.

I almost couldn't stand. My knees screamed at me having been forced to kneel on a hardwood floor for so long. As I took each step, all three sets of clamps sent shocks through my body. I thought I was going to descend into an oblivion of pain.

Arriving at the bedroom, I felt his hands at the hobble chain, releasing it. Next I felt him unscrewing the "C" clamps, one at a time. That didn't really make a difference. The pain from them was of the stretching of my lips, and they went back in place quickly.

The next one was a different story. There really was no way to fuck me while I had a clamp on my clit. When Charles released it, I screamed into the gag. The pain was unbelievable. I knew it would hurt even more to stimulate her, but that was what was going to happen in a few minutes.

He climbed up on the bed, then pulled me up with him. Apparently somewhere along the line, unknown to me, Charles had disrobed. His hands were on me, positioning me to straddle him. Still in the dark of the blindfold and without hearing anything, he dropped me straight down to be impaled on his cock.

I knew what I was supposed to do. With my hands pinned behind me, I rode Charles using only my legs. As badly as my knees hurt already, it was really hard, but daily trips to the gym made a difference. I had only made it one or two strokes when the pain in my tits became even more intense.

I knew what Charles was doing. It was the same thing he used to do when he would put the clover clamps on me. As I came down, he simply put a finger on the chain that connected the clamps. When I came back up, fucking him, the chain pulled tight. That pulled the talon clamps even harder into the tender flesh of my nipples. I started wailing into my gag. All I wanted was for him to come inside me so I could end this agony.

Only a woman who has been sexually tortured knows what it is like. It is the worst pain there is in the world. It takes something that is supposed to be wonderful and turns it into a nightmare. I love to have sex with a man. But having pain inflicted on me in my most intimate and sensitive parts at the same time, especially now having such huge breasts, was overwhelming. What was worse, I knew from experience that my body would betray me. I would have a massive orgasm from the torture.

That was what Charles was doing - sexually torturing me. He liked it, getting off on my suffering. I hated that he thought now he could do this to me again. This was the one thing I got out of staying with him - not being tortured any more. Now that solace was gone.

It took me about five minutes, but it seemed like a lifetime. Finally I felt Charles come. I wanted to lay down on him, but I knew better. He kept pulling on the clamp chain, including lifting my breasts up by the clamps for a moment. All the while, I just sat there on him and cried into my blindfold and gag from the pain. There was nothing I could do to protect myself. I wanted so much to pull my breasts away from him, but it would do me no good and only increase the pain from Charles, and almost certainly from my Master too, watching as he was through the camera.

At last, Charles reached up and pulled off the headset. He asked me, "Did you like that?" I knew better than to make any negative response, so I just nodded my head up and down. I felt him grasping the talon clamps, and a moment later there was the searing pain as they released from my nipples at last. I screamed harder than before into my gag, wanting so much to hold my breasts in my hands, but I couldn't. The cuffs still locked my hands tightly behind my back.

I slid off Charles and laid down on the bed in my usual spot. I hoped he would release me at last, but no such luck. Instead, he pulled my leash up and connected it to the headboard, then put the hobble chain back between my ankles. I guess I was sleeping chained as a slave. He pulled the covers up over us and settled in for the night.

I hardly slept. All I could think of was what my Master would say. The fear of that was almost as hard to deal with as being chained up all night.

To be continued...