An Unexpected Package

Story Info
An unexpected package is delivered.
1.5k words
4.3
19.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I am, lying on the sofa with my best 9" gelatine dildo, lubed-up and ready, wearing my little black lace g-string panties with a cute red bow on the tiny triangle, my lovely body-shaping black 38B bra with red bow to match the panties, with pretty side-embroidery, and the 15 denier black holdup stockings which had arrived the day before I expected them that showed off my slim shapely legs so well.

The stockings are an online purchase from a new store I'd found, looking for something new to make the most of my day off!

I am thrilled to be feeling the texture of them, while lying on my wide bedsize sofa, almost cumming as I draw them slowly up my legs, feeling them caressing my thighs as they hold my stiff boi clit between them.

I look down at my sexy shoes, my favourite strappy latin dance numbers, dark red, matching my dark-red painted toenails peeking through the red toe-strap, and go weak at the knees seeing how sexy my feet are looking.

I've just finished the sensuous dance steps in them that when watched in the mirror gets my boi clit in the mood and ready for action.

Relaxed now on the sofa..my clitty is hard, erect, my stockinged ankles caressing my ears as I hold my legs up from the knees to get a best angle for deep penetration of my lubed boi pussy with the nine-inch knobbed dildo, nicely warmed up to body temp by a quick moment in hot water.

..everything ready, with that spectacular feeling as my motor revvs up anxious for the slow deep penetration to start.. then..bing bong, the doorbell.

I am expecting no delivery that day, so nothing to sign for, which I would always do anyway whether dressed up or not, by reaching my arm round the partly open door..

It looks like I'd have to not answer..or answer in full undress and reach around the door.

I can feel my groin shudder with the delayed lust as I try to decide in an instant whether to open the door as I am, hot, lubed and ready for shafting, or leave it unanswered and continue my existing intention to cum hard all over my new black stockings.

The bold side gets the better of me.

At the door I have the sense to look through the peephole..yep, it is a delivery, and the deliveryman is a man, a real man, older but gorgeous! I'm not young and I love the company of older lovers, the way they make every moment count.

He is broad-shouldered, in a white t-shirt showing strong muscular arms, holding a package..I can't see a logo of a courier, but reckon he is standing too close to the door for me to see it.

I open the door a little, and peer round the slight gap.

My clit is so hard, thrusting out over the top of the black lace panties with the elastic tops of my holdup stockings feeling so good, tight and glistening on my thighs..my bra jutting out nicely, the straps off the shoulder.

I check the wall mirror and like what I see..I'm looking good.

..it's maybe that thin black and red shoulder strap tanatalisingly off my well-shaped shoulder that I realise he can see through the gap.

I open the door a little wider so he can see more of the swell of the bra..my cute fingernails around the edge of the door.

I am melting with excitement.

"Hello?"

"Delivery..a package for you," comes the reply, a strong voice, slightly accented, difficult to tell from where..somewhere from out of town maybe..a pause..then, "I will bring it in."

Before I can reply the door is pushed towards me, and I have to take a step back. The face is rugged, the eyes are deep and dark, with a look that says there is to be no stopping him from getting what he wants..and by the look of him, what he wants is me, all of me.

As he steps in, he immediately drops the package on the floor and reaches out for me..his hand is around my throat before I know it while his other hand is working on his trouser belt.

"I'm not going to hurt you, not yet," says that strong voice, "so long as you do what I say..I haven't got long, so let's make sure this doesn't take long. On your knees."

My legs have gone weak, I can hardly speak, less so when I see the size of what he is holding in his free hand..I can feel myself swooning, not because of the hand at my throat, or the idea that hurt might be to come, but at the thought of his intention with that awesome cock in his hand.

"What do you want," I gasp..

"You", comes the reply as he moves his hand to my shoulder, forcing downwards, until my legs give way and I sink to my knees.

He grabs my hair and pulls my head towards him, forcing my mouth open with the forward thrust of his cock. He pushes the shaft all the way in, pulling my face up tight into his abundant black pubic hair, until I can feel his cockknob deep deep down my throat.

I can't move as he keeps a firm grip on my head. I begin to feel the familiar urge to be fucked and can tell that he too is ready, by the taste of his precum already leaking into my throat.

Feeling me starting to gag he pulls his cock out, but keeps my hair in his hand, and still on my knees he drags me over to the sofa and throws me face down on it, kicking my feet apart.

He moves two fingers into my excited little sissy pussy, already wet ready for what I had been expecting to be doing by now, and grunts..

"Ah, all lubed up ready for me."

Propped up on my elbows looking over my shoulder, I'm definitely ready, throbbing, ready for him - I smile at him, letting him see my tongue, loving the delicious expectation as he pulls my pretty panties down.

"Well, then, so much hurry, so get on and fuck me."

He moves fast. The stiff cock pushes past the sopping entrance to my wide-open hole and I gasp as the hot meat slides in, feeling like it's in all the way up and into my throat.

"Ahhh.." I wail, "oh yes..fucck me, fuck me hard."

That did it for him..with his hand pushing my head down into the sofa, his other hand scoops up my hips..his first few hard thrusts drive his cock so deep into me I can feel thick dark pubic hair up against my buttocks..one..two.. three.. thrusts, and then, the pause, a moment of ecstasy as I can feel him about to erupt in me.

I can feel the burst of hot, thick jism into my pussy as he lies on top of me, jerking, a handful of my hair in his hand, his weight pinning me down, his hot cock buried deep in inside me.

He must have thought that I was fainting..I can feel the rough stubble of his chin on my neck as he wraps his arms around my chest to hold me up, his hands pushing through the cups of my pretty bra as he holds and squeezes my titties.

He pulls out and then plunges his cum-covered cock again deep into my sopping wet pussy in what feels as if it's a final long, deep thrust.

I do then almost faint from the pleasure of it, the muscular arms around me, the thrill of being impaled by the cock of this masterfully strong man..as my cock starts to jerk he reaches for it with his right hand and finishes me off, squeezing the shaft as my cum spatters everywhere while I howl and howl.

The way he is paused inside me, twitching, I can tell it's real good for him as well..but, for him it's over..he turns me round, leans his head towards mine and kisses me hard, his tongue probing so deep I almost faint again.

He steps back and pulls up his trousers..smiling at me, he blows me a kiss, heading to the door, and as he leaves, turns round to give me a devastating smile, saying,

"I may be in the area delivering next week, not sure when, stay hot for me in case," then, pointing at the package, walks out and closes the door behind him.

"What's your name?" I call out, but he's gone.

I lie back on the sofa and look down at myself, and the wreckage, and reach for the dildo, abandoned on the floor.

Still lubed and warm, it slips in deep into my well-wetted still hot hole, and within moments, as the warmth builds inside me I jerk off and cum again, adding more spunk to the wreckage as it pours down my leg onto my new stockings, now torn and slipped below the knees, giving me the look of the well-fucked gorgeous slut that I know I am..

When will the unexpected delivery happen again? I know I'll be waiting every day expecting the doorbell to be announcing another delivery like today's..maybe if I open the package I'll find out more about what may be happening next.

.........................