An Unexpected Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're very fit, very muscular, Jason...and very tight. You needed this."

"It feels wonderful, Emily."

She removed the towel and went to work on my buttocks. She was right. After a couple minutes, I actually felt my glutes relax. After that, she replaced the towel and worked down my legs to my feet. Her foot massage was incredible. I felt myself drifting off as she worked my feet. When she finished, she started wiping my body down with a wet cloth with some kind of astringent on it that tingled. Then she instructed me to get on my back. I had to get off the table to reposition myself, and yes I managed the towel so as to not flash her. I saw a small smile come to her lips as I positioned myself on my back.

"You don't have to be so shy," she remarked, "I've seen a penis before."

"Um, yes, but you haven't seen mine."

"Is it ugly?" she quipped.

"No, I think it's quite handsome," I joked back.

She grinned, "Well, lie back and relax. I'm going to massage your arms and shoulders, then finish with a scalp massage."

By the time she got to the scalp massage, my body already felt like a limp noodle.

"How are you feeling now?" she asked, smiling down at me, after finishing.

"Like a million bucks. Thank you. That was wonderful."

"Okay, let's get you in the shower and wash the oil off."

She led me to the bathroom, and said she would get my clothes. I got in the shower and soaped up. The hot water felt fabulous and I was truly relaxed; the most relaxed I'd been in a long time. I turned into the shower spray to wash the shampoo and soap off, and didn't hear Emily come in. But I felt her. She snuck into the shower and ran her hands over my back and down to my buttocks. I was caught off guard.

"I hope you don't mind," she cooed, "but I got all sweaty and need a shower, too."

I turned and looked down at her naked body - oh my goodness!

"How could I possibly mind?" I replied.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down into a hot, passionate kiss. She mashed her firm breasts into me, and I immediately felt my penis start to swell. She felt it, too, and reached down and stroked it.

Ending the kiss, Emily said in a soft voice, "After I bathe, I hope you will take me to bed."

"You're the boss," I croaked out.

After showering, I followed her to the bedroom, taking in her backside as she walked, watching her firm, sculpted buttocks and finely muscled legs work. The sight inflamed my libido. When we got to the bed, she turned and faced me.

"I hope this isn't too soon for you. I have to tell you, I planned this. I wasn't sure when you would get around to it, and I didn't want to wait any longer."

"I admit you caught me by surprise, but it's a pleasant surprise."

"Make love to me, Jason."

With that she pulled the covers back and crawled on the bed. I took in the sight of her firm body - her plump, perfectly shaped, B-cup breasts with small, taupish-pink areolae and pert little nipples; her smooth, flat stomach and narrow waist; and her lovely vulva, covered in a triangle of soft, downy, blond pubic hair. My libido was kicked up another notch and my penis responded accordingly.

As she spread her legs, revealing her labia with it's small delicate lips, and diminutive vagina, I moved in position to perform cunnilingus.

She smiled, "Oh yes, I love cunny before intercourse, but I wasn't sure if you would."

I smiled in return and grasped her hips, "I'm going to pull you to the end of the bed. Toss me a pillow."

Denise and I worked this out early on. I was in a car accident that left me with neck issues, and this technique helps relieve stress on my neck.

She grinned, "Oh, okay," and we kicked the rest of the covers aside, then I pulled her down till her buttocks were right at the edge of the bed. I took the pillow and placed it on the floor for my knees and went to work. I slipped my hands under her firm buttocks and began gently licking her lips with just the tip of my tongue.

"You can put your feet on my shoulders," I suggested.

As I began working her, she moaned, "That's nice, baby, so nice."

As I licked and probed her vagina, I engaged her pucker with a tentative swipe, and she immediately responded, clenching her buttocks and twitching her hips.

"Ungh, oooh, yes, baby."

I continued to probe and lick, then engaged her clitoral hood, gently licking and sucking.

She moaned, "Mmm, yes, go ahead; you can suck harder...ungh, oh yes, mmm, ohhh..."

As she responded, I released her buttocks and inserted my middle finger in her tight opening, working it in and out till it was moist, then after licking her pucker to get it wetter, I worked my finger in, while working my thumb into her vagina. I took my other hand and pressed down on her mound. Denise always liked that pressure, and it helps control the movements of the woman when you're trying to work the clit. As I worked my finger and thumb in, she clenched her buttocks together, but was nodding her approval.

"Oh, oh, fuck, baby, nice...you can work my clitty harder...I'm getting close."

I increased the pressure with my tip of my tongue, licking and tapping her clit as I sucked more firmly. She started jinking her hips, spasming a little as her climax started to build. I began jacking my finger and thumb with short, gentle strokes, feeling her vagina and sphincter contracting. She curled her body forward, head and chest now tinged red as her excitement built. She wrapped her fingers in my hair and pressed my face into her sex. I locked my lips around her clit and worked it feverishly as I increased my stroking.

"OHHH, FUCK, CUMMING!" she exclaimed as her body started shaking and her hips went crazy.

I hung on until she pulled at my hair to get me to disengage. I stopped thrusting my fingers and released her sex. She flopped her head back on the bed and blew out a breath of air.

"Whooh, that was intense. Thank you. Now baby, I need you in me," she urged as she scooted back up the bed.

I crawled between her smooth, muscular thighs and positioned my knees beside her hips, then pressed the head of my cock against her vaginal opening. I began wiggling it and pressing forward, but was not making progress.

"Here, let me," she said, and grasped my cock with both hands and started working it in. "Damn, baby, that thing got big...Keep pushing...ungh, mm hmm...shit," she yipped as the head slipped passed constriction of her tight, vaginal opening.

"Damn, baby, fuck me with that big pole."

I slid the rest of the way into her snug tunnel till my cockhead mashed up against her cervix, then began stroking, setting up a slow, steady rhythm. I felt her vagina relax a little as she adjusted to my girth, and I began thrusting in earnest.

"Oh yes, yes, un huh...harder...yes...mmm, gonna cum soon...Oh, oh, fuck me now!" she exclaimed as she brought her legs up, wrapping them around my lower back, tilting her pelvis up.

I began thrusting harder and faster, feeling my own climax building as my groin tightened, "Gonna cum soon," I grunted out.

"You can...ungh, fuck...cum in me...It's okay...OH-OH-OH-YES-CUM-M-M-MING!"

I began hammering her, thrusting for all I was worth. Her vagina clamped down and she started shaking, face and chest flushed crimson.

"AGHHH!" she growled out as her orgasm blossomed. I unloaded, cumming like crazy, thrusting through my climax, till I had nothing left, then I buried my cock in her and waited for her to quit spasming. Finally she dropped her legs to the bed and dropped her head back, panting.

"Oh, damn, Jason, I think you killed me," she panted out.

I was mesmerized by the sight of her firm breasts riding her chest as it rose and fell. She reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling herself up and pressing those lovely, firm mounds into my chest. She kept herself hugged tightly against me as I gradually calmed down and my breathing returned to normal. She engaged me in an intense soul kiss, then tucked her head between my neck and shoulder and held me for the longest time.

"That was lovely, Jason, lovely," she cooed in my ear.

"Pretty awesome," I agreed.

I gradually slipped my waning erection from her, and a mess followed.

"I guess we better hit the shower again," she grinned, "and then change the sheets."

"Do you want to spend the night?" she asked.

"I have to be in the office early, so after I shower, I'm going to head home."

"Oh, okay," she said, sounding a little disappointed.

"Sorry, but I'll need a change of clothes, and to grab some shuteye. I'm afraid if I stay here, I may not get much sleep."

She smiled and kissed me, then we headed to the shower.

I had to drive slowly and carefully on the dark, slick roads, and didn't get home till almost one a.m. I set my alarm for six and passed out.

III. AN ARRANGEMENT

As arranged, Claire arrived at the office at nine a.m. for our trip to Dear Valley.

"Good morning. Ready to head out?" I greeted her when Miriam brought her back to my office.

"Good morning, Jason...You look tired. Are you okay?"

"Sure, I'm fine; just didn't get a lot of sleep, but looking forward to surveying the site and getting your take on things. I see you have the proper footwear. There's going to be some snow accumulation up there, but we should have reasonable access and be able to do what we need to."

In a chipper mood, she replied, "Great, then let's head out."

"We'll take my SUV, if that's all right."

"Sounds good."

We took off for Park City. Along the way, we discussed the project. They were planning on breaking ground the end of April, and had a six-month construction schedule. I learned Claire would be spending most of the production time here. Since getting a new CFO, her only remaining job was the supervision of this build.

Traffic was light and the roads were fairly clear. It was a crisp day with a clear sky. We made it to Park City in about a half hour, then drove to the build site. Claire asked questions, took pictures and made notes. Though it was a pleasant day, it was quite cool, and we were a bit chilled by the time we were done.

"I think I have everything I need. Is there any place good in Park City for lunch? I'm a bit hungry."

"Quite a few, actually, but there is one café I like that has excellent soups."

She smiled, "A bowl of hot soup sounds like the ticket."

We drove into town and went to the café. It was almost 12:30, and it was busy, but we got a table after a short wait. After we were seated and had ordered, I asked Claire about her plans.

"So, have you found a place to stay, yet?"

"No, but I've been looking online."

"What are you looking for?"

"Just a small bungalow, townhouse or such. I was hoping to find something near the jobsite, but in my searches, so far, the only places I've found that offer a six-month lease are quite expensive."

"Yes, it is a tourist area, and even in the summer here, it's pretty busy."

"I guess I'm going to have to stay in Salt Lake."

I remarked, "The east side of town is not a bad drive - you'll want to stay east of the city; and by then, the roads will be good...Um, something you may want to consider...mm, never mind."

"What? What were you going to say?"

"Oh, I was just thinking, but it probably wouldn't suit you...I was thinking you could put up at my place. I have a large home..."

"I don't know, Jason, that might not be a bad idea."

"Really, you would consider that?"

"Sure. Why not? Unless you're going to charge me too much."

"Oh, just the going rate...kidding, of course, though you might have to share in the cooking duties and such."

"I'm a good cook."

"Well then, if you're serious, I'd be happy to have you."

"I'm serious. I think it's a great idea; it would save the company quite a bit of money, and I'm sure your place is more comfortable than anything I can find."

"And you wouldn't need to bring anything but your clothes. I have everything you would need - hairdryers, curling irons, make-up mirrors, all that stuff. I still have all of Denise's things."

She reached a hand across to me and we shook, "Deal...Um, what about your girlfriend?"

"Oh, she doesn't live with me."

"No, I mean, won't she be jealous if you have another woman staying with you?"

"I don't know, maybe. I'm sure it'll be okay," I replied, but wondered to myself, considering last night.

After lunch, we drove back to town and went to my office.

"Um, Jason, I don't leave till in the morning. Would it be possible to see your place before I go?"

"Of course, and we can have dinner, if you like."

"Sounds good to me. I'd be eating alone, otherwise."

"We can't have that," I smiled.

At that moment, my cell rang. It was Emily.

"Hi, Emily, how are you, today?"

"Oh, I'm good. I was calling to see if you're free, tonight."

"No, I'm sorry, one more engagement with my business associate, but tomorrow I'm free."

"Okay, how about going to the mountains for lunch?"

"Sure, I'll see if I can get reservations at one of the Alpenglobes."

"That would be fantastic, call me in the morning, then."

"Will do."

I hung up and noticed Claire was giving me a look.

"Girlfriend?"

"Yes, Emily."

"You didn't tell her your 'business associate' was a female, I noticed."

"No, I guess I didn't. Should I have?"

"Mmm, probably not," she said with a kind of quirky expression, then turning serious, "Are you sure my staying with you isn't going to be a problem?"

"I don't see how. It's a big house and...oh, you mean with Emily. No, I think that will be fine."

"Mmm, okay, if you think so. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing your place."

"Oh, yes. Let me wrap up a couple things, and we'll head out."

"Shall I follow you, or..."

"Why don't you go to your hotel and drop your car off, then I'll pick you up and take you back, afterwards."

"Sounds good. Just call, when you're on your way."

"Sure, I'll be quick, just need to see where I'm at on things for next week."

"See you in a bit, bye."

A bit turned into almost an hour as I had to make a couple calls before leaving the office, including lunch reservations for Emily and me at the Stein Eriksen Lodge. I called Claire and apologized, but she said it gave her time to change and get ready.

I picked her up and drove to my home. I explained it was convenient to the freeway for her commute to Park City. When we got to the house, Claire was impressed.

"What a beautiful home. Did you design this?"

"No, we bought this when the housing market tanked and got it for a song. I had plans drawn up for a chalet to build in the mountains, but Denise's illness derailed that. I still own the property, but my heart hasn't been in it to build a new home just for me," I explained as we entered the house.

"What a gorgeous place. I love the décor."

"Yes, Denise did most of this. She was very good at interior design. She did quite a few of the houses for our architecture clients...Well, let me show you your room, then we'll tour the house."

I took her to the largest of the spare bedrooms, which is an en suite, and she loved it.

"This is wonderful, very comfortable, and I love the bathroom. Very nice, Jason."

"Glad it suits you. Let me show you around."

During the tour, she was especially impressed with the chef's kitchen and the covered rear deck.

"You have a hot tub. I bet that's nice on a cold evening."

"Absolutely, so bring a swim suit."

"Oh, I will. I love a good soak."

"So, if everything meets with your approval, I look forward to having you as a guest, and to sampling your cooking. I'm not a bad cook, myself, but I don't do much these days. It's not much fun cooking for myself."

"I know what you mean. Since Dex and I split, I find myself in the same boat. This will be nice. I can't thank you enough."

"Well, I'm happy to oblige," I assured her. "So what do you want to do for dinner?"

"I don't know. Do you want to go out, order in, or make something here?"

"Order in would be fine. My larder isn't exactly stocked for making a nice dinner."

"What do you suggest?" she asked.

"There's a very good pizza place nearby that delivers, if you like pizza. If not..."

"Pizza sounds great. Do you have any wine?"

"As a matter of fact, I have a couple good reds on hand."

"Perfect."

"So, Claire, what do you like on your pizza?"

"If I have a choice, I like pepperoni."

"I love pepperoni, banana peppers and tomatoes."

"Works for me," she smiled.

I ordered the pizza, then opened a bottle of Beaujolais, and moved us to the kitchen nook to chat while we waited.

"So, when is your divorce final?" I asked, to make conversation.

"Mm, nice wine. We sign papers when I return."

"I'm sorry things didn't work out for you guys."

"Yes, well, the truth is, Dex's girlfriend - she was his girlfriend before; you know, his lover. He was cheating on me. That's what led to the divorce."

"Really? I find that unimaginable; I mean, cheating on you."

"Well, unimaginable or not, he did."

"Yet, you said things are amicable between you."

"Well, they weren't at first, of course. But I got over it, and moved on. We were already having trouble before that."

"Too bad. I guess we need a better subject. This one's kind of depressing."

She nodded and smiled, "Yes, let's talk about your business. I understand you've done projects all over."

"Yes, I've designed homes for clients in, let's see, 14 or 15 states, now - most in the western U.S., but I've done a couple back east, one in the south, two in Texas, and one in Ohio."

"Do you specialize in any given style?"

"No, not really. I've done about every kind you can think of - Victorian, Cape Cod, Ranch, Colonial, Adobe Revival, you name it.

"Impressive. No wonder you keep so busy."

"Yes, too busy. Without Denise, I'm having trouble keeping up with demand. I've hired more draftsmen to help, but I need another architect. And I've been looking, but I was spoiled with Denise. I'm afraid it's going to be very hard to replace her, and I'll have to, or start turning down projects."

"Hmm, that wouldn't be good for business."

"No, and I really don't want to do that. But I'm close to a breaking point now. I have four clients right now that are on a waiting list, and three projects in various stages of completion. I just can't keep up."

"I guess it's better to be too busy than not busy enough. When we started out, we almost went under. It got ugly. But business gradually picked up, and now it's got to the point that we're like you; we have people on a waiting list. If fact, this build is out of sequence because the client paid 20% over bid to get us to move it up on the schedule."

"Well, here's to being too busy," I said, toasting us.

She added, "I don't know what Dex is going to do, with me leaving, and being shorthanded on construction managers...but his problem, not mine. He shouldn't have banged little Miss Look-at-my-Butt!"

I laughed, "Play you pay!"

"Here, here," she toasted.

Our pizza arrived, and we dug in. We both realized we were very hungry. I had ordered an extra-large - it never hurts to have leftover pizza, but we nearly polished it off.

"Well, I guess I should call it a night. I have an early flight," Claire remarked.

"Right, I'll take you back to the hotel. It's been great seeing you and I look forward to your return."

"And I can't thank you enough, Jason, for everything; and I really look forward to working with you. It is great seeing you again."

We stood and she gave me a firm hug. She smelled divine, and felt even better. I dropped her off at her hotel and returned home to get some sleep, but lay awake for the longest time. Saturday morning, I slept in till almost nine. When I finally roused up, I called Emily to let her know we had to settle for an early lunch reservation at eleven a.m. I was fortunate to get an Alpenglobe at all, but I'm friends with one of the managers at the lodge, and he helped me get in.