An Unexpected Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IV. MAKING WAVES

"I hope that's not too early; it was all I could get."

"No, that's great. I love the globes. And I haven't had breakfast and won't eat, so it will be fine."

I picked up Emily, and she was again wearing a short, knit dress and warm leggings with Ugg-type boots. She looked pretty hot, and like the perfect ski bunny.

"Hey, honey, you look better this morning."

"Yes, I had a not too demanding day, yesterday, and slept in this morning. And of course your massage did wonders for me, not to mention the 'après-massage'."

She grinned, "Yes, that was very relaxing, too, wasn't it? Worked out some of my kinks."

After we were seated in the globe and had ordered, Emily brought up our relationship.

"I love the view from this. It's just so beautiful...Jason, what are we?"

"What?"

"I mean, are we just dating? Are we boyfriend and girlfriend? Or..."

"Well, I guess we're kind of boyfriend and girlfriend. I hadn't given it a lot of thought, and until Thursday night, I would have said we were just dating."

"That's okay," she replied, fiddling with her silverware, "it's just that I really like you, and I thought the other night was pretty special."

I reached for her hand and held it, "It was special, wonderful, but...I um, I don't want to sound wishy-washy, but I don't know that I'm ready for a serious relationship, Emily. I've done very little dating since my wife. You're only the second relationship I've had since then...and only the second woman I've...um, slept with..."

"It's been two years, honey...But I understand if you're not ready for more of a commitment."

"I'm sorry, Emily. You're terrific, but I need to take it slow..."

I didn't know what else to say, but I wasn't ready. And it seemed like yesterday that I was sitting in the hospital with Denise, holding her hand. I knew I needed to move on, but I couldn't imagine something like...like replacing her, getting married to someone else.

"It's okay, honey. I guess I just wanted you to know how I feel, that I think a lot of you, and really enjoy our time together, so whatever works, I'm here for you."

"Thank you, Emily; thank you for understanding, and I enjoy our time together, too."

Our meals arrived and we settled into eating and taking in the nearly 360-degree view of the mountains that the globe provided. I kind of felt bad about Emily, but I really couldn't commit more to her than I did. It was obvious she wanted more.

After eating, we lazily browsed the tourist shops in Park City, and people watched as skiers and other tourists crowded the main drag. Around two p.m. we headed back to town.

"Honey, I know you have a hot tub. Could we do that, today?"

"Sure. Do we need to stop at your place on the way?"

"No, I'm good," she smiled.

When we got to my place, I prepared the hot tub, and turned the heat up a few degrees, then went to get some shorts on. Emily came out of the bathroom wearing a towel and gave me a kiss.

"See you in the hot tub. What are we going to have to drink?"

"I'll get some bottled waters. Would you like a cold beer, also?

"Yes, a cold beer sounds good."

"See you out there."

After getting my shorts on and grabbing a towel, I shagged the waters and the beers, then joined Emily. She was already immersed in the hot, bubbling water, with steam coming off the surface like lazy smoke in the cool air.

I slowly sunk into the hot, churning water and handed Emily a chilled bottle of beer, then took a drink of mine.

She took a big swallow, "That hits the spot," she smiled, as she moved over beside me, draping an arm on my shoulder.

I relaxed and leaned my head back as she massaged my neck. I found her leg under the water and stroked her firm thigh. Our breath made clouds in the crisp air as we soaked and relaxed. I felt her free hand under the water cover mine and move it up her thigh, then she pushed it between her legs. That's when I discovered she had nothing on. I looked over and she had a sly smile on her face. I looked down and saw her bare breasts through the bubbling water. Devious woman. Next, she removed her hand from my neck and reached down, slipping her hand in my shorts and searching out my penis. After stroking it a few times, she turned and faced me in the water, then pulled on my shorts, dragging them down my legs. I did my best to fight her off...Okay, maybe not.

When she had removed my shorts and tossed them on the deck, she pulled my hips up till my semi-erection was out of the water, and proceeded to expertly fellate me, getting me harder. Then she mounted me, squatting with her feet on the seat next to my hips, grasping my cock and rubbing the head through her lips, gathering moisture. Slowly, she impaled herself on my erection, gradually working it in, then sat and pressed her body into me, engaging me in a passionate soul kiss. As she did, she worked her vaginal muscles, massaging my cock. When I was fully engorged, she started slowly riding me, rocking back and forth. As she rode me, she leaned forward and tucked her head in the crook of my neck. For minutes, she road me that way, until she suddenly dismounted and grabbed the side of the hot tub.

"Take over baby," she moaned, as she pointed her ass at the middle of the tub. I moved behind her and carefully pushed back into her slick tunnel, then started slowly thrusting.

"No, baby, fuck me, pound me."

I obliged and started slamming into her, smacking up against her firm ass, and mashing my cockhead into her cervix, causing her to grunt and swear.

"Oh, shit! Oh, ungh, oh yes, fuck me, fuck me...Faster, faster," she demanded as she reached a hand between her legs and started jilling.

I started pounding her, rapid fire, bam-bam-bam, thrusting for all I was worth. The water splashed around us, between us, and over the sides of the hot tub. She started shuddering as her climax swept over her. I felt her vaginal tunnel spasm around my cock as she came, and that triggered my own climax. I unloaded as I continued to pound her until I was empty. I slumped back onto a seat, bringing her with me onto my lap. I reached up and found her breasts, cupping them and hugging her to me. We sat that way for a couple minutes as we calmed down.

"That was unexpected," I huffed.

She giggled, "I'm a naughty girl, aren't I?"

"Yes, you are, and I'm afraid we're going to make a mess in the hot tub, now."

"Sorry about that. It can't be helped," she grinned, and turned her head, tilting it back to kiss me.

We got out, damp dried, and headed to the shower. Afterwards, she put her panties and bra on, I put on a dry pair of shorts, and we retired to the living room for ice waters and cold beers. As we were sitting there, a thought came to me.

"Emily, this may not be the time to bring it up, but I have to tell you some time, and you need to know..."

"Yes, honey, what is it?"

"The construction manager for the house we're building in Deer Valley is going to be staying with me for the duration of the build."

"Oh, okay."

"Um, she's a woman."

"What?"

"Yes. She was having trouble finding a place, and I offered her a spare..."

"You didn't!"

"Um, well, yes. I knew her from high school and..."

"So you know her. What? Is she an old flame?"

"No, it's not like that. I never even dated her."

"Is she pretty?"

"Well, yes she is, but..."

"And she's going to be living with you."

"Well, yes, staying here..."

"Jason, how am I supposed to feel about that?"

"I was hoping it would be no big deal..."

"Really? I thought we were becoming close, and now you spring this on me, that you're going to have an old girlfriend living with you."

"She's not an old girlfriend."

"Whatever. And this was your idea, for her to stay here?"

"Um, yes, I offered."

"Why?"

"She was having trouble finding a place that would give her a six-month lease that wasn't outrageously priced, so I offered. What was I supposed to do?"

"Anything but have her stay here. I'm...I'm very upset about this..."

"I can see that."

"Well, what did you expect?"

"I didn't think it would be a big deal."

"Oh, good grief, Jason. You're going to have a 'pretty' woman living with you day in and day out for what, six months, sleeping here, every night, and I'm not supposed to be jealous?"

"I didn't look at it that way. I guess you're right. I'm sorry."

"I have to go. I'm just...I have to think about this. I'll call you when I've had time to think."

She got off the couch and headed to the bathroom to get dressed. I took a big slug of my beer. She was right. I didn't really think it through. But it was a done deal; nothing I could do about it now. I couldn't renege at this point.

I drove Emily home. She was silent the whole way. I felt like crap. When I let her off, she didn't even give me a kiss, just said goodbye.

I didn't hear from her till the following Friday. She called to say she wanted to get together and talk. We arranged to meet for lunch on Saturday. When Saturday came, I was kind of dreading it. As arranged, I picked her up at one p.m., and we went to a small restaurant that has an intimate atmosphere and is usually not too busy during the late lunch period.

We were able to get a corner table at the back, and ordered our drinks.

"Jason, when is your friend coming?"

"She's not really my friend. She's a work associate, and we are friendly."

"Semantics," she remarked, a bit harshly.

"Okay. Anyway, she'll be here the middle of April, I think. She'll call and let me know."

"How old is she?"

"My age, I guess. We were in the same class in high school."

"Have you seen her since high school?"

"No. Our business meeting was the first time I've seen her in twenty years."

"And do you like her?"

"Well, um, yes, she's very nice."

"And she's pretty."

"Yes."

"Is she married?"

"Yes...but, um, she's getting divorced."

"Jason, honestly, how is this going to work - a pretty woman you like, that you were friends with in high school, who's getting divorced, so single, like you, and you're going to be in the same house every night, sharing meals, watching tv together..."

"I don't really watch tv."

"Whatever. Don't you see. I can't see that not leading to something."

"Honestly, I didn't look at it that way, and I don't think of it that way, but I understand your point. I just don't know what I can do. I can't change and tell her to take a hike."

"Sure you can."

"No, I can't."

"I know; I was just being catty...Look, Jason, I don't know how this is going to work; I mean us - how we're going to work, with you having this woman staying with you. Not only am I jealous, I'll be suspicious..."

"You don't need to be..."

"Jason, how can I not be. Look, maybe we need to take a break when she gets here. If you guys don't, you know, develop a relationship, we'll get back together. I just don't want to become the 'other woman'."

"I understand. I do. And I'm sorry I didn't think about it more; think about how this would affect you, affect us."

"I believe you honey. You're sweet, trusting, and naïve - an innocent."

"Okay, now you're making me sound like a boy scout. I'm not that innocent," I playfully protested, trying to lighten things.

"Oh, really? How many women have you slept with?" she goaded me.

"Never mind."

"Seriously, though, until she gets here, I hope we can spend as much time as possible together. I want to give you plenty of reasons not to throw me over for your friend."

"You've got it," I smiled.

"Well, on that note, it's a nice, chilly night. How about we go back to your place and hot tub it?"

"I could be persuaded."

"Pay the bill, smarty."

We went to my place, stripped, got in the hot tub and relaxed; then afterwards, we fucked like rabbits until we passed out - at least I passed out.

Over the next couple weeks, I made myself available to Emily as much as I could. I felt bad about things, and I really did like her. But honestly, she was insatiable, and she wore me out. I needed a break by the time Claire arrived in late April. She arrived with her ex-husband, as she had informed me she would, and I put them both up at my place till he left. Dex remembered me from school, and we got along fine. I remembered him as being a little egotistical, and that hadn't changed, but he had. He had put on some weight, had developed a bit of a paunch - no longer in his prime, and his hair was starting to thin. Not that it mattered, just that I noticed and was a bit surprised.

He never commented on our arrangement - Claire staying with me; at least not to me, he didn't. But I got the sense he didn't think we were on the up and up, not that it was any of his business at this point. Fortunately, Dex was only here until they broke ground, then he left.

Over the next couple of months, I saw little of Claire except in the evenings. She was busy and I was slammed, playing catch-up. I had interviewed three architects over the last month, and though one was promising, I still hadn't hired one.

As far as my arrangement with Claire, things were copasetic with no issues. We shared evening meals, she helped with cooking and housework, we laughed and joked, and got along swimmingly - it was very comfortable, very domestic feeling.

In spite of what Emily had said about not dating after Claire arrived, we continued to date on the weekends. That is, until one day in late June, when Emily finally met Claire.

V. TOO MANY HENS IN THE HENHOUSE

It was a Friday afternoon and Emily had called. We were going to dinner. She offered to meet me at work as she had gotten off early. I told her to come on by. Then Claire stopped in to go over a couple of issues on the plans, and was there when Emily arrived. I was in the conference room with Claire when Miriam called to let me know Emily was up front.

"Oh, send her back."

"Hi, Em," I said as she came in and gave me a hug.

"Hi, honey."

"Oh, Emily, this is Claire, Claire, Emily," I introduced them.

Claire, who had been bent over the plans, turned and stood, offering her hand.

"Emily, good to meet you. I've heard so much about you."

"Yes, good to meet you, too," Emily returned, though a bit cooly, I thought.

"Jason, are you about ready?" she asked.

"Yes, give me a minute, and I'll be right out."

"I'll wait up front," she replied and left.

When she was gone, Claire remarked, "She's very pretty."

"Um, yes she is."

"Jason..."

"Yes?"

"You may not realize it, but she looked at me like I had two heads."

"Really?"

"Yes. I think you better be ready for some heavy rolls."

"Hmm, well crap. Okay. Any more questions? I better get going."

"I think I'm good. You go ahead. I'll see you later...if you survive," she quipped.

"Thanks. Um, make notes of any more questions you have. See you."

I joined Emily and we went to dinner. She was quiet on the ride to the restaurant. Once we were seated and had ordered, she started.

"Jason, you said Claire was pretty."

"Yes, I think she is."

"Jason, she's not pretty, she's beautiful."

I sat there, not sure what to say.

"And you want me to believe there's nothing between you guys?"

"Well, yes, because there's not."

Emily became quiet and stayed that way through dinner. She didn't eat like she normally does, but picked at her food. When we were done, I took her back to the office, and walked her to her car.

"So, you want me to follow you to your place?" I asked.

"No, I think I want to be alone tonight."

"What about this weekend? Are we going to the mountains?"

"Jason, let's take the weekend off, okay?"

"Um, okay. Look, I can tell you're upset, and I know it's about Claire. But I assure you, nothing's going on between us."

"Mm hmm. I believe you, Jason, but I'm having a hard time understanding how that can be. Look, just let me have the weekend. I'll call you."

"Okay, well, goodnight."

I went to hug and kiss her, and she lightly hugged me and barely returned the kiss. I drove home, flustered. Good grief - women! Yeah, I know - I'm a boy scout.

Claire was waiting when I arrived. She was sitting at the table in the kitchen nook with two chilled bottles of beer.

"Hi, I figured you would need this," she said when I came in.

"Yeah, thanks."

"So, how did it go?"

"Like you thought. Emily doesn't see how we don't have something going on between us, though I assured her that there was nothing."

Claire took a sip of her beer and looked at me, "Mm, yes, I understand her concern."

"Yes, I guess I do too. She thinks I underplayed how pretty you are. She said you were beautiful."

"You don't think I'm all that beautiful?" she asked.

"What? No, I think you're gorgeous, always did...still do, even more beautiful than when you were in school."

"Thank you, Jason. You know, I agree with Emily..."

"About?"

"About her not believing there's nothing between us."

"How's that?"

"Jason, really; are you not attracted to me?"

"Of course I am."

"Yet, you've shown no inclination to do anything about that."

"Well, no, not under the circumstances - I'm dating Emily, you're my business associate..."

"Jason, I don't think you're going to be dating Emily much longer; Emily could tell when she met me, well, she could tell something that you are apparently oblivious to."

"Oblivious? To what?"

"You're something, Jason. I'm attracted to you too - very attracted..." she left it hanging in the air and waited for me to catch up.

"Oh," I said after a minute. "I didn't realize, um, I didn't get that from you. I mean, you haven't shown, haven't done anything to, um..."

"Because you haven't, and because you're with Emily. But those are the only reasons, Jason."

I sat and absorbed that, and suddenly it all hit me - the girl of my dreams, now the woman of my dreams, was interested in me. I was floored, and conflicted. Good grief - now what?

"I don't know what to say, what to do..." I started.

"Start with being honest with me, Jason. If you weren't with Emily, would you be interested in me, in us?"

I was slow to answer, mainly because till this moment, I hadn't admitted it to myself - I was more than interested. Deep down, it was what I wanted, what I had dreamed about all those years ago. And now, that she was in my life again, I was even more enamored with her, crazy about her.

"Yes, absolutely," I heard myself answer, almost inaudibly.

"So, what are you going to do?"

"I don't know, Claire. I don't know."

"Well, why don't you sleep on it. I'll say goodnight. I'm beat; it's been a long week."

"That it has; and stressful - in more ways than one. Goodnight, Claire."

VI. A NEW BEGINNING

The next morning, we made breakfast together, with a minimum of conversation. It was an uneasy silence. We had both revealed how we felt. For me, learning how Claire felt, was at the same time thrilling and disconcerting. Not knowing how she felt had made it easier for me to ignore my own feelings, but now that it was out in the open, I was faced with a real dilemma - abandon Emily and pursue my feelings for Claire, or try to resolve things with Emily and resist getting involved with Claire.

You may be saying - that's an easy decision, go for Claire. But I'm not built that way. At the moment, I felt very guilty about Emily. I hadn't intended for our relationship to reach the level of intimacy and commitment that it had, but it had. We had become lovers, and that's not something I take lightly. It means something to me to go that far with a woman.

After breakfast, I went to my home office and locked myself in to work on my backlog, not because I wanted to, but to take my mind off everything else. About eleven o'clock, I gave up and decided to go for a run.

When I came out of my bedroom in sweats, Claire asked if I was going jogging.