An Unexpected Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need a couple pillows, Jason; I want to watch."

"Your wish..." I said without finishing the hackneyed saying, and reluctantly released her buttocks to grab a couple pillows.

I got back in position and leaned in, taking in her heavenly, womanly scent. Instead of starting with the tip of my tongue, I laid my tongue flat against her lips and licked up. On my second lick, I went lower, and she twitched a little. I looked up and she nodded.

"I like that. You can do that a lot," she informed me in the husky voice she had adopted.

I went to work, probing, licking, nibbling and sucking. After a minute or two, she started moaning and twitching more.

"Oh, mmm, yes, baby, I love it. Try my clit...gently. I'm sensitive, but I like the stimulation. Just start easy."

In response, I lightly licked her clitoral hood, and very gently sucked on it.

"Mmm, mm hmm, like that...mmm, yes, perfect."

I continued to gently work her clit as I started probing her vagina with first one finger then a second. When my fingers were slick, I licked her pucker, then slowly inserted my middle finger. Her legs shook a little, and her buttocks tightened in response.

"Another..." she moaned, and I worked a second finger in, then pushed my thumb in her vagina.

I went back to her clit which was now just visible under her hood. I started sucking again as she nodded and moaned her approval. I took my free hand and pressed on her mound as is my habit.

"Oh, um, I like that...You can work my clit more."

I tentatively touched her clit with my tongue and she jerked in response, but nodded. I increased suction and started slowly jacking my fingers."

"Yes, ungh, fuck, yes, faster, deeper, ungh..."

I buried my fingers in her and started jacking in earnest as I increased sucking and licking her clit. She started twitching her hips and lifting them as I worked, and I had to firmly press on her mound to keep her still enough for me to work.

"Un, un, yesss...oh, oh, oh, baby, you're going to make me cum...ungh, oh yes, faster, faster, suck harder..."

I increased my suction and started diddling her clit with my tongue while simultaneously thrusting faster and harder with my fingers.

"OH-OH-UNGH-OH-OH-GONNA-CUM! KEEP SUCKING...HARDER NOW, YESSS! FU-U-UCK!'' she exclaimed as her hips went crazy. She grabbed my hair and mashed my face into her sex as she spasmed uncontrollably, vagina and anus contracting on my fingers. Her orgasm lasted what seemed like forever as she curled her body up and shook, face and decolletage flushed red, veins standing out on her neck.

"Oh gosh! Oh, stop, stop! I can't take any more."

I released her clit and had already stopped thrusting with my fingers when she started contracting so hard, and just kept them buried.

"Damn, baby, that was unbelievable," she exclaimed as she dropped her head on the pillows and let her feet slide off my shoulders.

"Oh, I gotta pee!" she laughed, "Get your fingers outta me or your going to get a bath!"

I slid my fingers out, helped her to sit up, then we headed to the bathroom. She immediately sat on the toilet and let a stream go. I washed up while she finished going.

"Baby, that's the best cunny I've ever had. You've had a lot of practice, I guess."

"Denise loved cunnilingus, and I loved getting her off that way."

She laughed, "Well, I loved it, too. Now, take me to bed. I can't wait to see what you can do with that big boy," she said as she finished washing her hands and grabbed my still fairly hard cock, using it as a handle as I followed her gyrating ass back to the bed. She moved the pillows up against the headboard and lay down. I crawled between her open legs, and slid my knees up beside her hips. I pressed my cockhead against her vagina and after a little pressure, it slipped into her snug channel. She immediately flexed her vaginal muscles, massaging my cock as I pushed in all the way till my cockhead pressed against her cervix and our groins came together - a perfect fit. Her vagina was incredibly warm and wet. I didn't hesitate to set up a smooth, slow rhythm, stroking all way to her vaginal constriction and back in. She hooked her heels behind my buttocks as I leaned forward and rocked my hips. Our eyes were locked on each other and it was a sublime coupling. We didn't rush but took our time. As I stroked in and out, she continued to contract her vaginal muscles in rhythm with my thrusts.

"You fill me so nicely. I love that big cock, baby...Do you mind if I jill?"

"Not at all, but maybe you'd like to try something a little different..."

"I'm game for whatever you want, lover."

"Drop your legs...Now put them together," I instructed as I stepped my knees over her thighs, till I had her legs sandwiched between mine. Then I scooted up and leaned forward till my cock was levered up against her clit. I started stroking again. Her reaction was immediate.

"OH, oh damn, that's ohhh sooo nice! Yes, un huh, faster now," she opined as she pulled me down and engulfed my mouth in hers, mashing my chest into her big, soft breasts.

I began ratcheting my hips in earnest, relishing the feel of her warm, slick tunnel as she continued to massage my cock with her talented muscles. I was long stroking with smooth steady thrusts as we kissed passionately. Eventually I had to break the kiss so I could breathe.

As soon as I did, she exclaimed, "Oh gosh, I think I can cum. Faster now, baby...ungh, yes, ungh, damn, damn, harder..."

I tucked my head into the crook of her neck and started pounding her, slamming our pelvises together. She started shaking beneath me and sinking her nails into my back, crushing me to her.

"Oh, Jason, I'm gonna cum...don't stop, don't stop...Ah-ah-ah-oh-oh-oh yes, cumming...CUM-M-MING...AGHHH, FU-U-U-UCK ME-E-E-E!" She yelled as her orgasm slammed into her.

I was thrusting like a madman now, chasing my own orgasm. When she screamed, her vagina clamped down, and I felt my balls tighten. As her climax peaked, Claire bit into my shoulder, and I immediately started shooting, cumming hard, emptying myself in her hot tunnel. I kept hammering her spasming cunt until I had nothing left, then I buried my cock in her and flattened out on her as she wrapped me in a vice with her arms, crushing me into her, as her body twitched and spasmed under me. After a moment, I rolled us over, and she propped up, so she could look me in the eyes. She was leaking tears.

"Jason, honey, that was incredible," she cooed in that husky voice, then leaned down and tenderly kissed me.

She lifted back up, her big breasts lying on my chest, "Honey, I want you to know, I rarely orgasm from intercourse without jilling or some other stimulation. That was amazing. I think I have a new favorite position."

"Happy to oblige."

"And whether you like it or not, you're never giving that pleasure to any other woman again - only me."

"Then I guess we'll have to get married," I said without thinking.

"Are you proposing to me, mister?" she asked, playfully.

"Well, you've given me little choice...I mean if you're not going to let me fuck anyone else..."

She squeezed my cock hard with her vaginal muscles, "You won't need another pussy, baby. I guarantee you this one will give you all you can handle," she grinned.

"I love you, Claire, and I'm serious about marrying you."

"And I happily accept, my love," she replied and laid her head on my chest.

I stroked her long, silky hair with one hand and wrapped one arm around her back, pressing her to me. I loved the feel of her womanly body against me. We lay like that for the longest time.

"Now, I need to pee," I informed her.

"Rats," she sighed, "I was going to sleep."

She lifted her hips and immediately shoved a hand between her legs, "You made a mess."

"Sure, it's all my fault."

We hit the bathroom and she beat me to the toilet, "I have to drain. If you can't wait, pee in the shower," she joked...or maybe she wasn't joking, but I held it.

After using the bathroom, we took a long shower together, lathering each other up and making out, rubbing our soapy bodies together. And I realized, for the first time in over two years, I was genuinely happy and at peace, not to mention being sexually sated.

But Claire wasn't done with me.

VIII. HMMMMM?

We went back to bed and I immediately passed out, only to wake up later to Claire performing fellatio on me.

"Oh, sorry, did I wake you?" she kidded.

"Kind of hard to sleep with you doing that."

"Well, speaking of hard, since you're 'up', maybe we could play."

"Okay, if you insist...Would you like to try something I think you may not have done before?"

"Oh goody. What did you have in mind?"

"Well it was a favorite of Denise's and I think you'll like it."

"Okay, what?"

"Mm, let's make it a surprise."

"I like surprises," she grinned, and came up and lay on me, engaging me in a warm, sensuous kiss.

After the kiss, I got up, went to the closet and found a small box that had all of Denise's toys in it, found what I was looking for and tested it. The battery was dead.

"I'll be back in a sec. Um, entertain yourself."

"Oh, I can do that," she replied seductively, then put one hand between her legs and started playing with her sex, while taking the other and hefting a breast up and licking the nipple.

"Damn," I remarked, and headed to the kitchen to get a battery.

I returned with the toy ready, and hid it behind me, "Okay, get on your knees," I instructed.

"Oh, doggy, okay."

My cock had softened a little, but when Claire got on her knees and pointed her fabulous ass at me, I started to regain my erection. I knew a little play would get me the rest of the way there, and got in position. I rubbed my cockhead around her wet vagina, then gradually slipped it in. After a few strokes, I removed it and took the small, dildo-shaped vibrator and inserted it in her vagina to get it good and slick.

"A dildo?" she questioned.

"Wait for it?"

"Yes, dear," she cooed, playfully.

I reinserted my cock and pushed all the way in till I was pressed up against her firm ass. Then I played the dildo around her pucker, getting it slippery. Slowly, I inserted the dildo.

"Oh, ungh, okay," she moaned.

Once it was all the way in, I started long-stroking with my cock.

"Nice, baby."

When I got a good rhythm going, I turned the vibrator on.

"Oh gosh! Oh shit...You devil, ungh that's nice...Don't mess around now, baby, pound me," she exclaimed and reached under and started jilling.

I began thrusting harder, slapping up against her ass, relishing the feel of her buttocks, her snug vagina as she contracted her muscles, and the sensations from the vibrator. She may not get off, but I was going to.

"Oh, oh, ye-ess, mm-hmm, tha-at's fu-uck-ing awe-some-ba-a-by," she stuttered out as I pounded her.

As I thrust for all I was worth, Claire dropped her head down to the bed, but kept jilling, "Oh-oh-oh, I'm close! Do-on't stop!"

I grabbed her hips and started slamming against her so hard it stung and her butt cheeks reddened. I was thrusting like crazy now, chasing my own orgasm.

"OH-OH-OH-HERE-IT-CO-OMES-FU-UCK-FU-U-UCK-CUM-M-MING!"

Her vagina clamped down and my climax slammed into me as her body jerked and spasmed in an intense orgasm. I stopped thrusting, my cock buried in her spasming cunt. I turned off the vibrator, and waited for her to calm down.

She panted out, "That was awesome, baby, awesome. Damn...I can't remember the last time I had three orgasms in one night. My stomach muscles hurt."

"You're welcome," I playfully remarked, "and thank you; the pleasure wasn't all yours."

I slowly removed the vibrator, slid my cock out, and crawled off the bed to head to the bathroom. Claire flattened out on the bed with her head to the side.

As I walked into the bathroom, she remarked, "Nice ass, Jason."

Over my shoulder, I replied, "Right back at ya."

Shortly, Claire joined me, to drain and relieve herself. I left her to it and went and flopped on the bed. I secretly hoped we were done for the night. She returned, killing lights on the way, crawled into bed and cuddled up to me. We kissed and that's the last thing I remember till sun shined in through the gap in the drapes. I roused up and heard the shower going. I joined Claire in the shower and we somehow managed to get clean without having sex, though when I stepped in, she was bent over, washing her legs. My cock immediately responded to the sight, and I had to restrain myself. Besides, I was starving. Younger guys may not understand this, but older guys will. Food or sex? Food or sex...Food, 'then' sex.

Your priorities start to change as you get older.

EPILOGUE

After breakfast, we went for a run, ending it in the park, then walked around taking in the sights and sounds.

"Jason, you said you had a solution to our problem..."

"Mm hmm, I have a solution that I think is very workable."

"Well, let's hear it."

"Okay. You were a CFO for your company, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, I don't have a CFO. I use a CPA for all my accounting, and act as my own controller, but I don't really have time for that anymore, and forget about doing any future-oriented stuff - financial planning, investment strategies. I'm capital-heavy right now, and it's not doing a bit of good for me. So, I could hire you for my CFO, take a task off my plate, reduce accounting costs, and develop an actual investment strategy. What do you think? And before you object or question the soundness of this idea, keep in mind, I'll guarantee I can match or exceed your old salary; and I'm pretty sure that compared to the demands of your position with your company, mine will certainly be less. I'm also confident, in the long run, this will pay for itself. And of course, with your expertise, you can almost certainly contribute in other ways - I mean besides the bedroom."

She laughed, "You're a hell of a salesman, Jason, but you had me at 'I have a solution'. And I like and agree with everything you said. I have to warn you, though, I'm pretty strict when it comes to capital management, cost controls, and the like. Dex and I fought a lot..."

"Trust me. That won't happen. First of all, my business is pretty straight forward - there are no large investments in equipment or materials, and manpower costs are very manageable, and the one thing I would still control. I could use some help with refining my job costing, and there are some other things that could be tweaked, but compared to a large construction company, this would be a breeze for you. And you would have a sizeable portfolio to work with for investments."

"It sounds wonderful, honey. I love it. If you're absolutely certain, I'll get my house listed right away. I'll ask my friend, Lisa, to make sure my house is ready to show, and go from there."

"I'm absolutely certain."

She through her arms around me and we hugged each other tightly. We had a deal. I had a CFO. And we had a future.

At the end of September, I hired a young architect. She was sharp, confident, and very knowledgeable. She had worked for less than a year, since graduating, but was more impressive than the more experienced architects I had interviewed. I hired her away from a large firm that she was disenchanted with - one at which she was being underutilized, and underpaid.

By the end of October, Claire had sold her house, and moved from back east, lock, stock, and barrel, to live with me. Our garage is currently full of her household belongings. However, we're going to use her furniture to outfit the chalet we're building on the mountain parcel I own. We're keeping the city home for the time being, and using the chalet for weekends and vacations.

We'll break ground on that in May, two weeks after our wedding!

THE END