An Unexpected Reunion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Han_cg
Han_cg
433 Followers

So instead, I spend almost all my free time with my girlfriend at her house locked away in her bedroom where we spend most of our time in each other's arms silently appreciating one another. Her family don't know we're more than just "friends" at first I was ok with the idea. Then I started feeling as though she was ashamed of me until she explained how her dad was, and after meeting him and having a few heated topical debates with him I could see why. The man was a first class bigot. A member of the "BNP" political party he firmly believes in "traditional values" i.e. one man, one woman. Along with being an open and honest homophobe, when he found out about Italian heritage he went on about how immigration had ruined this once great nation. I tuned him out after that and kept dropping Italian insults into conversation. My personal favourite is "maiale razzista" or "racist pig".

He loves his daughter, but he's controlling, I brought the subject of university up and how Lexie should go if it's something she wanted to do and he soon shut that idea down and quickly shot his daughter down when she began to stand up for herself he silenced her with a look that made me want to stand up and kick him straight in the balls.

Her mum is a salt of the earth kind of woman, she adores Lexie and I can see the feeling is mutual, but she's also terrified of her husband. She tries her best to cover the bruises, finger prints on her wrists covered by long sleeved jumpers, black eyes concealed with a concealer and split lips put down to the weather. But I say nothing, I just comfort Lexie when we're laid in bed listening to the shouting coming from downstairs. "You know I could kick his arse right Lexie? Say the word and I'll end this for you." I remember whispering to her one night as she laid in my arms crying.

"And then what Callie? You kick the shit out of my dad and then what happens? You can't fix everything." I didn't reply, I just pulled her tighter to me and buried my nose in her hair, inhaling the comforting scent of her shampoo as I felt her warmth in my arms.

Apart from our shitty family life, things between Lexie and I were going great. In this fantastic woman I'd found my soul mate, my best friend and lover all in one. I'd never felt so at peace with myself than I have since I met her. Her friends hate me, but I don't care. Neither does Lex, we're too wrapped up in one another to care about anyone else that's around us.

It's another day where we're together, curled up on her sofa reading together, she has her head resting in my lap and I'm playing with her silken chestnut hair as I read. We don't always fill our silences with conversation, we don't need to, we're happy to sit and just be together. These are always my favourite days, eventually though I grow tired of reading so instead I set my book to the side and just watch as Lexie's eyes move across the page in front of her, she turns the page and continues reading, apparently ignoring my gaze. I want her attention, but if that's how she wants to play it then game on. So instead of speaking to get her attention, I let my hand wander down her side slowly until I reach the bottom of her shirt, without shifting my gaze from her eyes, which had now stopped moving and were just fixed on the book in front of her. I could see her teeth sink into her bottom lip when my fingers trailed along the soft skin above her jeans and began making their way up the curves of her toned, flat stomach.

"I know what you're doing Clarissa." She states matter of factly, I choose to ignore her and continue to touch her. My hand was now resting just below the soft lace of her bra, in a second I move it from there to cup her breast and run a thumb along the sheer material, barely hiding my smile when I feel her nipple harden and strain against her bra.

She says nothing else, just continues to stare at the page in front of her. So I slip my hand into her bra cup and squeeze her breast firmly and pinch her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I notice the change in her breathing and she squirms slightly against the sofa, her eyes half close as I continue my ministrations. By this point I'm feeling pretty smug, she's panting in a way that makes me feel hot and bothered, her hips are rocking and she's all but closed her book.

Imagine my shock when I hear her growl to herself, throw her book across the room and practically jump into my lap. Her hands tangle in my hair as she claims my mouth greedily, I let her control the kiss for a moment before I pull her shirt up and off of her to toss it to the floor. She has the most amazing body I think I've ever seen, athletic muscles from years of hockey and swimming, but curves in all the ways a woman should have them. Turns me on just thinking about them, I let my hands travel down and over her curves and feel her muscles flex beneath my fingers. A growl escapes my lips as I wrap a hand in her hair and pull her head back to expose her throat before I shower it with hungry kisses. I suck, lick and bite my way up and down her throat, feeling her rock her hips as I go. I know all the spots that drive her wild and I'm not shy about letting her know that I know exactly what she likes and that I can control her body in ways she's only dreamt about.

My fingers find the clasp of her bra and I make short work of peeling it off and throwing that to the floor to join her other clothes. In one quick movement I lift her and move so that she's pinned against the sofa, her legs wrap around my waist and she pulls my hips down to meet hers. I can't hide the moan that escapes my lips at the contact, the way rocking against her causes a friction in my underwear against me that only adds to the flames burning through me. My mouth begins to trail back down her neck and begin a slow journey across her collar bones, her chest. I pause at her perfect breasts and kiss each hungrily, taking each nipple in my mouth I swirl my tongue around them until she's moaning for me to do more.

I reach between us and unfasten her jeans with no hurry to move things along, my weight is propped up on my free arm and I gaze down at her for a moment. Basking in the way she's looking back up at me, the way her unusual tortoise shell coloured eyes burn into my own, the way her skin is flush with arousal. How her plump lips are parted as she breathes heavily. This is the woman I love, the one I'm going to spend my life loving, and in that moment, she couldn't look any more perfect.

Her hands cup my face and I practically purr when she begins to stroke my cheeks with her thumbs "I love you..." I murmur as I lean into her touch, the way her gaze changes in that instance makes my heart beat a little faster in my chest.

"I love you too." She whispers in return before pulling my lips back down to hers and I pour every ounce of love, want and desire into that kiss. My tongue invades her mouth as I claim it and it's as though the world around us disappears. I feel her hand run down my front to the waist band of my shorts before she slips it underneath and finds her way to the slick folds of my pussy and she begins running slow circles around my clit. I moan into her mouth and buck my hips against her, electricity sparks through my nerve endings and I can feel my toes curl. My mouth continues down her front and I mirror her actions with my own hand, slipping it under her jeans and underwear but instead I plunge two fingers deep inside, curling them upwards as I thumb her clit causing her to moan loudly.

She brings me to the precipice quickly, our mouths move together clumsily as we each begin to reach our orgasm. I'm so close, my knees tremble, she's quivering beneath me and I'm about to cry out my climax when the living room door flies open.

Before I have time to react I'm being pulled away from her by my throat and I'm dropped to the floor, Lexie's dad is standing over me, looking down at me in nothing but pure disgust. I try to stand to protect Lexie but he delivers a quick, heavy kick to my ribs and the winds knocked out of me.

Gasping for air I crawl to all fours when I feel his boot fall to my back, forcing me back to the floor "you dirty fucking dyke. And you..." I can't see his face or what he might be doing, but I know he's addressing Lexie. Adrenaline courses through my body and before he can finish his sentence I leap to my feet and let my fist come into contact with his face.

"Lexie get dressed we're leaving." I say breathlessly, my chest is burning, my body aches bu the need to protect her is overwhelming so I push my discomfort to the back of my mind and glare at the man standing in front of me. Lexie's father, Kevin is looking between us, I can hear Lexie pulling her clothes on but she stays silent throughout the whole interaction.

"She's going nowhere with you." I square my shoulders and puff out my chest to stand up for the woman I love, choosing to ignore the pain that's now shooting through my ribs I stare him down. He has the same eyes as Lexie, but his are cold and hard. The guy has about six inches on me and is probably a good sixty pounds heavier, I doubt I could take him, but I'd give it a good fucking go before he laid a finger on my girl.

"Are you going to stop her? Lexie let's go." I try to turn and pull her to me but I'm stopped when his large, hairy hand closes around my throat and proceeds to slam me against the exposed brick wall behind me.

"DAD STOP!" I can hear Lexie in the background, I can feel myself struggle for breath, I'm clawing at his hand, trying to pull him off of me. But the more I struggle the harder he squeezes, my vision is beginning to get blurry and for the first time in my life I'm actually afraid. Afraid of dying, of never seeing my love again, of never hearing her laugh, of never seeing my sister. I can feel a hot tear run down my cheek as I continue to fight for breath, to fight for life but my body feels heavy. I can hear people shouting around me but I don't know what they're saying, I can't see who it is.

My body hits the floor with a hard thud and I take a large gulp of air, my lungs burn and my head is pounding. I can feel hands on me, helping me to my feet "are you fucking stupid Kevin, you could've killed her."

"She's a fucking dyke Alice."

"So? That doesn't mean you can choke her. Are you ok Clarissa?" I can't talk, so instead I nod and take a meek step forward.

I look over at Lexie who's cowered on the sofa, her face stained with tears, I ignore everyone else in the room and move to her and hold my hand out to her. I say nothing but I beg her with my eyes to come with me, to take my hand and leave this house. But instead she looks from me to her father and back at my hand and shakes her head before mouthing that she's sorry to me.

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces in that moment, I wait a second just to be sure she's certain before I turn on my heel and walk as fast I can out of that house and into my car.

When I woke up the next morning I ache all over, but before doing anything I check my phone, hoping and praying that there'd be something from Lexie, I should've known it was an empty hope when there was nothing. I waited the whole day to hear something, anything. But there was an overwhelming about of nothing.

By the time the sun had set I was going out of my mind with worry, every time I'd called Lexie it'd had gone straight to voicemail. It didn't even ring, all my texts had gone unanswered. So, in a bid of mental desperation I came up with this ridiculous idea. I ended up driving to her street and sneaking through different gardens until I was stood on the well-kept lawn at the back of her house. I could see that her bedroom light was on, luckily for me her window was open. So like an idiot I began shimmying up the drain pipe, ignoring the way my ribs and back protested at the strenuous exertion and somehow made it up and through her window without falling.

She didn't say anything, she just sat on her bed her knees tucked up to her chin, her eyes red and raw from crying. I said nothing, I just moved to her bed and scooped her into my arms and held her close. My own tears escaped as I held her, I soothed her quietly, my hand ran down her hair as I try and calm her down. It breaks my heart to see her so upset, but I give her time to calm down, to let her cry herself hoarse if that's what she needs.

Eventually she stops crying and leans her head against my shoulder "Callie... I'm so sorry about yesterday. I wanted to come with you but I..." I put a finger against her lips and shake my head at her.

"Don't apologise, you were in an impossible situation."

"Are you ok? I can't believe he went at you like that." Again I shook my head at her and pulled away slightly. I watched as she turned on the bed and began examining my neck, there were deep purple bruises from where he'd had his hands, I had some light bruises on my ribs and back but nothing too bad. My skin began to tingle as her finger tips traced the outlines of my bruises, I catch her hands before she can explore more and place tender kisses to her fingertips.

"What happened after I left Lexie? I waited up half the night and all day to hear something from you. Do you have any idea how worried I've been?" I know my tone becomes a little harsher towards her, but I'm mad.

"I know, I'm sorry. He smashed my phone, I couldn't use the house phone because well... he'd know. He's told my I'm not allowed to see you anymore. Said he'd track you down and finish off what he started yesterday if I did. Cal you have to believe me when I say I don't want to do it but I have no choice. I can't fight him. I'll never win." She's sobbing again and I ache at her despair.

"I know baby come here." I pull her into my arms again and that's where she stays for most of the night, eventually she stops crying and falls asleep and I lie there, wide awake whilst I comfort the love of my life. What am I meant to do? I can't lose her, I'm not strong enough for that. I'm so mad at myself for letting myself get so close to her, for letting myself fall in love. This is why I don't do relationships because they get messy and people get hurt. But as I look down at her sleeping form I know I couldn't help what had happened between us, I was always going to fall in love with her.

So, whilst I watch her sleep I come up with a plan to try and keep us together. In the morning I'm going to buy her a phone so we can keep in touch, then I'm going to get her a rail ticket so she can come and see me at university whenever she wants. We'll have to work out her father's work schedule so she can sneak out and see me before I head back but I know that if she's as into this as I am, and as long as we do it together we'll manage and come out on the other end.

August 2014 - Callie

"Are you sure your sister doesn't mind me coming with you this weekend?" Lexie asks again for what felt like the twentieth time. As annoying as it was I tried to stay patient as I drove the car through winding country roads towards my sisters farm house.

"She's looking forward to seeing you." I reassure her again before reaching over and squeezing her thigh.

"What if the kids don't like me?" I roll my eyes and groan loudly.

"Lexie, please. They're going to love you and if they don't, well Becca's only four and Louie's two. You'll be fine. We're almost there." I turn a corner and indicate onto a narrow road, I can feel Lexie's nervous energy radiating off of her as the car continues the journey there. I have to bite back a laugh when I look over and see her chewing her lip, her left hand is twirling a lock of her hair between her fingers. I catch a glint of her engagement ring and feel my heart swell a little bit before feeling a little nervous myself. "There is one thing I should probably mention" I admit sheepishly.

"What? What is it?"

"Lana doesn't know we're getting married." Lexie's hand slaps my arm hard before she begins ranting at me.

"What? Are you stupid? We've been engaged for three months. Three fucking months and you haven't thought it'd be a good idea to tell your sister, who by the way, I'm fairly sure hates me that we're getting married at the end of the year."

"First of all, ouch. It's just never come up and for the last time she doesn't hate you, she's just... wary that I'll get hurt again. She's happy I'm happy. She's worries, we're the only family we have left. After Nona died, and mums sister moved back to Italy. It's just us. Besides I figured it's the sort of conversation we'd rather have face to face." I'd never tell Lexie this but I'm terrified about telling Lana the truth. She's voiced her concern more than once about me and Lexie getting back together seeing as she's the only person who saw how broken I was when the realization set in that she'd left for good. I know on the surface she'd be pleased for us but deep down she won't approve and I don't want this to come between my sister and I. I'm hoping that when she sees how happy we are together, how happy I am, she'll have a change of heart.

We ride in an awkward silence until I pull up in front of Lana's grey stone farm house, turning the engine off I look over at my nervous fiancée and take her hand in mine. "Look at me baby." I murmur, she hesitates for a moment before gradually turning to face me. I take both of her hands in mine and give them a gentle squeeze "I promise it's all going to be ok. We're going to spend the weekend eating someone else's food, drinking her wine. We'll end up with at least one of the kids in our bed during the night but they're gonna love you I promise. Lana has promised to be on her best behavior and by Sunday night, we'll be at home on our own and if you don't enjoy yourself here then..." I pause as I gauge her reaction before finishing my statement "I'll just have to make sure you enjoy yourself there."

I watch the words sink in and a sexy smile creeps across her lips "I'll hold you to that Callie."

"Good, now let's go before I start ripping your clothes off out here." I get out the car before she can respond and move swiftly around the car to open her door for her. As she stands I lean in to kiss her but I'm interrupted by the sound of a familiar voice.

"Aunty Cal" I turn to the front door of the house and see a red headed little girl flying towards me. I grin widely at her and kneel down to pick her up as she launches herself into my arms, scooping her up and spinning round I pepper her face with kisses.

"Becca Boop. Ooooh I've missed you baby." I bury my nose in her hair and inhale her sweet smell. "You smell yummy baby girl. Where's your mama?"

"In the kitchen making dinner. I heard your car and looked out the window and it was you! Who's that?" She points over my shoulder at Lexie, I turn and look at my fiancé who's stood sheepishly next to the car, she gives Becca a half wave and a small smile. I grin at her and put my lips near my nieces ear.

"That's my special friend. Isn't she pretty?" I whisper so only she can hear me.

"Yeah, she has hair like a princess. What's her name?" I put her down and push her towards Lex.

"Why don't you ask her for yourself, she's been excited to meet you." I leave Becca to make her own introductions and watch for a moment, Lexie doesn't miss a beat, she kneels down and holds her hand out to shake Becca's for a moment and launches into a conversation about her favourite Disney film as I get our bags out the boot and shout my sister at the door. I only have to wait a moment before my baby sister emerges at the door with my nephew resting on her hip. The moment he sees me he begins stretching out and reaching for me, with a small laugh I take him from her and give him a kiss on the cheek as he clings to me.

Han_cg
Han_cg
433 Followers