An Unexpected Reunion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Han_cg
Han_cg
431 Followers

With my free arm I wrap it around my sisters shoulder and kiss her on her forehead "è bello vederti sorella."

Lana stretches to look over my shoulder as she embraces me "Alexa è qui?" I roll my eyes and gesture behind me to where Lexie is still knelt and talking to my little niece.

"Sì, per favore siate gentili. È nervosa." I turn to look at Lexie and our eyes meet for a moment, I smile at her and gesture for her to come over and say hello. I watch as she swallows nervously and stands, she stretches a hand out for Becca who takes it eagerly and she slowly makes her way over to us.

Wrapping an arm around her waist I hold her close to me, Lex wraps her right arm around me and holds on tightly. "Lana, you remember Lexie." She holds her left hand out for my sister who takes one look and widens her eyes as she spots her ring but doesn't point it out.

"Of course I remember her, we only met once or twice but it'd be hard to forget. Lexie it's so good to see you again. You look well." She shakes her hand and pulls her close to kiss both of her cheeks.

"Thank you Lana, so do you. Your home is gorgeous, and your little ones are delightful." She finishes her sentence by cooing at the baby in my arm who's reaching out for her, I gladly let him go to Lexie and we all make our way inside the house.

Becca chatters on about school and her friends and her dance classes as we sit around the kitchen table drinking tea and catching up. I watch Lana's eyes keep flashing down to Lexie's ring but she's yet to say anything. She's being polite to Lex, engaging her in conversation and asking what she's been doing for the last few years. She asked how we ended up back together and admitted that whilst she still has reservations about us, she's not seen me this happy in a long time.

"I understand why you're nervous Lana. You're her sister and I hurt her, but it's not going to happen again." Lexie squeezes my hand tightly and I melt a little bit as she continues talking "I love your sister, I never stopped. I messed up badly and I'll never forgive myself in the way your sisters forgiven me, but I'm glad she has. I'll spend the rest of my life earning her forgiveness and showing her just how much I love her."

Lana says nothing, she just reaches out and squeezes Lexie's free hand before turning to me and fixing me with a stern stare "Quando mi avresti detto che stai sposando?"

I shrug and return her look with a stern one of my own "Oggi prometto. Will you stop looking at me like that? Stop it. We're happy Lana and we're getting married."

"Well good."

"Alright then." A silence falls over the table as my sister and I stare each other out. I can see Lexie look between the two of us until we both begin laughing loudly. Wordlessly we stand and embrace each other.

"I'm happy for you Cal." She whispers in my ear before letting me go and pulling Lexie up onto her feet and wrapping her arms around her, Lexie tentatively welcomes her embrace. "So let me see the ring then."

I stand with my arm around Lexie's waist whilst she holds out her left hand for my sister to inspect her engagement ring. Lexie and I had a bit of an argument when I told her I had no intention of wearing any rings. She put it down to my fear of commitment and slept in the guest room for almost a week until I made her see that I just didn't care much for jewelry. I eventually relented and agreed to a wedding band.

Whilst Lexie and Lana were gushing over wedding plans the house phone rang interrupting them "hold that thought, hello?" a long pause followed as my sister held the phone to her ear, I watched as her brow furrowed and she let out a long sigh "look, if you're not going to talk stop fucking calling." And she put the phone down.

"Problem?" I ask as she sits back down.

"We've been getting a lot of prank calls lately, always a blocked number, never speaks. Just a lot of heavy breathing." My blood runs cold at my sisters words as an overwhelming sense of recognition sets in. "What is it Cal? I know that look."

"How long have you been getting these calls?" I ask quietly, the arm I have draped around Lexie's chair falls to her shoulders and I pull her a little closer to me.

My sister looks blank as she tries to think "about seven, maybe eight weeks why?"

I shrug and play with the mug in front of me "I just, we've been getting a lot of prank calls too. Always from a blocked number, never speaks, just a lot of heavy breathing. It's been happening since my car got done over."

"Well, you don't think it's the same person do you?"

I shake my head and look up at my sister "penso che sia la sua vecchia fidanzata" I watch as realization sets into my sisters face and she glances over at Lexie's face who's tuned the conversation out. She hates it when I speak Italian with Lana but I don't want her to hear this.

"Lei sa?"

"Non lo so, non voglio spaventarla." I look at Lexie and smile weakly, I watch her brows furrow and she strokes my cheek gently.

"Everything ok love?" I nod and take her hand.

"Everything's fine, where's Dr. Robert anyway? I thought he'd be home from work by now." I change the subject quickly.

"Don't even, he called earlier saying he had to do an unscheduled surgery, won't be home till late. So once the kids are in bed I'm thinking us girls open a bottle of wine or three and have girls night. Mama needs her vino."

I laugh at her enthusiasm and how easily distracted she is, I still have knots tied in my stomach as I try and figure out if Lana's being harassed by the same person I am. I've been getting the phone calls for a long time, on the home phone, my mobile, my office line. Followed by stupid postcards that come through the post with nothing but my name, address and a stupid smiley stamp. I know it's all linked but I have no proof, so I do my best to ignore it and just continue as normal. Lexie doesn't know about the post cards, I bin them before she sees what it is. But she is aware of the calls.

I try my best to ignore my anxieties for the rest of the evening, I distract myself by playing with the kids and putting them to bed. Then once the kids are in bed and I'm sat in the lounge with Lana and Lexie drinking a glass of wine and watching trashy tv it becomes a little harder to ignore. I feel tension in every inch of my muscles, Lexie's sat next to me on the sofa with her legs tucked under her, she has my arm draped around her shoulder and she's leant into my embrace. If she notices my shift in mood she doesn't mention it, she just sits quietly as I play with her hair.

Lana leaves us to fetch another bottle of wine and that's when the questions begin "Cal, is everything ok?"

"Of course, why wouldn't it be?"

"You've been a bit off since the phone rang earlier." I roll my eyes a little and kiss her forehead.

"I just worry baby, you know how I am. I told you the kids would love you though, Becca's barely left you be for five minutes all night." I laugh and kiss the tip of her nose. Lana rejoins us and hands me the bottle and bottle opener, without so much as a thankyou I begin opening the bottle of red she's brought through and watch her carefully. "What are you smiling at sorellina?"

"You, I never thought you'd settle down. But it suits you Rissy. What were you two whispering about anyway?"

I top up all of our wine glasses before reclining back in the sofa "how much your daughter loves Lexie."

Lana has her glass in her hands before I've even finished my sentence and takes a long drink from it "I know, she thinks you're a princess because of your hair" she elaborates when she sees the confused expression on our faces "it's braided like Rapunzel's and Elsa's. Girls obsessed with Disney."

Lexie smiles slightly and shakes her head "even though it's the wrong colour?" She asks with a small laugh.

"Doesn't matter to her."

Thankfully as the night goes on I relax and laugh with my sister as we reminisce with Lexie, telling her stories about mum and about how I used to have to sneak her into the house drunk and how I used to climb through her bedroom window when I'd stayed out late and forgotten my key.

By the time we climb into bed I'm exhausted, tipsy and feeling much more relaxed than I had been. I snuggle in next to Lexie and kiss her deeply, I don't have chance to pursue it any further before she's pulling back and pushing me away by my shoulder "not here Cal."

"Not where?" I feign ignorance as my mouth falls to her neck and I begin trailing hot kisses along the length of it. My hand runs down the length of her body, over her hips and down her thighs to her knee.

"Not here Cal, what if they hear us?" I kiss up her throat and pepper her jawline with soft kisses. I lean against her ear and enjoy the shiver I feel run through her when my hot breath hits her ear.

"Then you'd better be quiet." My teeth closes against her ear and she moans lightly. I laugh softly and kiss her on the mouth gently "are you still saying no love?" She doesn't speak an answer but she does twist her fingers into my hair and pulls my lips to hers aggressively. She parts my lips with her tongue and I can't hold back to moan that escapes into her hot, waiting mouth.

My hand curls around her knee and I hitch it up to my hip, exposing her lace clad center to me. I run my index down the length of it slowly and feel her muscles clench a little at the contact. She's practically purring into our kiss as I continue teasing her above her underwear, pressing harder each time my finger makes the slow journey from top to bottom, up and down.

Her hips rock against me and I smile against her lips, this isn't going to be spectacular or earth shattering, I just really want to make my woman come. Lexie pulls away and buries her face into my shoulder when she feels my fingers slip past the lace and slide easily into her. "You're already so wet baby..." I murmur into her ear before closing my mouth against the crook of her neck, my teeth sink into her delicate flesh and she moans quietly against my shoulder.

My hand moves in and out at a slow pace, my thumb stroking at her clit in small circles. Her hips are moving in time with my ministrations, there's no hurry to this, no urgency, just her and me.

Her own fingers move deftly down the length of my body and underneath the waist band of my flannel pyjama bottoms, seeking the warmth of my arousal she runs them across the length of my sex and I draw my breath in through my teeth in a hiss.

Together we become a mass of intertwined limbs, hands are moving against each other in a desperate attempt to bring each other to a climax. I desperately want to come with her, but the more she touches me, the more her fingers slide in and out of me at the deliciously slow pace she's set the harder I'm finding it to fight off my orgasm.

I curl my fingers up and push against the patch of nerves hidden deep inside of her and Lexie mirrors, tiny jolts of electricity shoot from my toes to my fingers tips as she copies each of my movements, each stroke. "I'm so close..." I murmur breathlessly. My hips are bucking against her hand, I've almost forgotten my own attempts at giving Lex her own orgasm, my arm appears to be moving at its own accord as I'm too involved in the wonderful feelings she's giving me.

I recognise the familiar build in the pit of my stomach, the easily recognizable burning sensation that overwhelms anything else that I may be feeling in that moment as the damn burst and I come apart against Lexie's fingers.

Despite the need to relish in the post orgasmic bliss I can feel threatening to consume me, I spur into action and throw everything I have into bringing Lexie onto the same level that I'm on. It doesn't take long before her fingernails are biting into the flesh at my shoulders and she's silently crying out as she clenches around my fingers.

As we lie curled up together, Lexie's sprawled over my pyjama clad chest. Her fingers are drawing patterns over my sternum as I play idlily with her hair. "I think you should take my last name"

She raises her head slightly to look up at me and I meet her gaze in the darkened room "why? I thought we'd agreed to double barrel?"

I remain quiet for a moment as I try and arrange the words in my head before I speak them "I love you Lex and if that's what you really want to do then I won't but up a fight. But," I pause for a moment and brush her hair away from her forehead "I want you to be my wife in every sense of the word, if you don't want my name then I'll take yours but I've always thought double barreling shows a lack of commitment. And I don't want that with you, I want you to see just how committed I am to you and us and what is going to be a wonderful life together."

"I wonder what Tiffany Speck would say if she heard her go on about how committed you are to a relationship?" I'm more than a little confused about what she's talking about and even though she can't really see my expression she elaborates "the night we met, I made you aware that you'd previously slept with one of my friends. Well it was Tiff Speck? Do you really not remember her name? Christ you really are a whore." I laugh at her words and reach down to slap her arse.

"I'm not whore, I never charged for it. Probably could've done though." That comment earnt me jab in the ribs "forget that though, and fuck Tiffany Speck. I've only ever wanted a life with you... I don't expect you to make your mind up tonight but... just think about it love? Please?"

Lexie stays silent for a while, her fingers resume drawing patterns and I just watch her as she lies in silent contemplation. She's quiet for so long I feel myself drifting off into sleep before she speaks again "ok."

"Mmm?" I murmur sleepily.

"I'll take your last name." She says defiantly "on one condition."

"And what might that be?" My eyes stay closed but I can't fight the smile that creeps across my lips.

"I get complete power of what we call our first child."

"We'll see love. Now go to sleep."

August 2014 - Lexie

I didn't think I'd be sad to leave Callie's sisters come Sunday afternoon, Lana's children are a blessing. Becca is so bright and intuitive, asking questions and holding her own in conversation despite her young age. She looks a lot like Callie, the same gorgeous auburn hair and bright blue eyes. Her nephew Louis is a lot like his mother and is cute as a button. Lana's husband, a handsome dark haired man, wasn't around a lot but when he was he was kind and attentive and it was clear to see that his wife and children are the center of his universe.

The journey home is quiet, Callie won't admit it but I can see that leaving the kids was hard on her. She's never come across as maternal, but watching her playing with the children, reading to them. The way she was patient and attentive made me yearn for the future she had promised me the night she sprang her proposal on me.

There I am, kneeling on the floor in our front room begging her to look at me, to believe that I'm going nowhere and that I'll do anything to make her see how much I love her. When she says the two words I never thought I'd hear come from her mouth.

Callie's gaze was intent as she stared at me, the way her eyes burned into my own still makes me shudder. "Marry me?" Her voice was so calm, so controlled the words didn't register at first.

"What?" my breathless reply almost got lost in the tense air that had begun to surround us, her hands move to my shoulders and she pushes me back enough so she can kneel on the floor in front of me.

"You hear me, I want you to marry me."

"But why?"

"You love me, I love you. Seems like the normal next step to make."

I remember shaking my heads as I try and let her words sink in "Cal..." I take her hands in mine and squeeze tightly "you're asking me this because you're scared right now. I don't want you to make a decision that you may come to regret in the morning."

I watch as a determined look falls on her face and lean my forehead against hers, she sighs heavily and pulls back. "No, I mean it Lexie. I want you to marry me, I want you to be my wife. I want a life with you, to spend every morning waking up next to you. I want kids and a family and a future with you. Marry me Lexie."

A car horn brings me out of my daydream and I look over at my soon to be wife and smile dreamily "I don't think I can be bothered to cook tonight." I murmur, my hand resting on her thigh.

"Do you want to eat out?" Her answer seems innocent but judging by the smirk on her lips she knows exactly what she's just said.

"Not really, I was thinking we could order in." I chose to ignore her innuendo, and watch as the smirk falls from her face "and then if you're lucky I might eat you out for desert."

She risks a quick glance at me before indicating off at the slip road that leads to our house "tease."

"I can't wait to get home." I murmur, resting my hand on Callie's which is clutching the gear stick I give it a small squeeze and rest my head against the car seat.

"I still love hearing you call it home you know." I don't answer I just smile at the wistful expression on my soon to be wife's face. The rest of the journey is made in a comfortable silence and we finally pull up in front of the home we share.

Walking through the front door I get a sense that something's wrong, the vase on the cabinet in the hallway has moved and the photo frame that's home to a picture of Callie and I in Brighton is cracked. I can hear Callie shutting the car boot and the tell-tale sound of the car's central locking being set as I move through the house cautiously.

The living room holds the same irregularities as the hallway except on a much larger scale, every single frame that holds a photo of either Callie and I together or Callie with her friends and family is smashed. The only ones that are untouched are the ones that house me and my mum. The cushions on the settee are out of place, it looks as though someone's been sleeping there. "Callie?" I call out, I can hear her moving around in the kitchen, she's so obtuse at times.

My whole body is covered in goosebumps, the hairs on the back of my neck are on end as I take in my surroundings. I want to investigate the rest of the house, to see if there's anything personal missing or any other damage done but I'm rooted to the spot. "CAL!" I shout a little louder.

"Jesus, Lex. What's wrong?" She's standing behind me, I choose to ignore the obvious sound of obvious annoyance in her voice and make her aware of the problem.

"Someone's been in here." I state, matter of factly and gesture around the room "all the photos of me and you are broken and as stupid as it feels... I just know someone's been here." I don't have to turn around to know Callie's tensed up, she places a hand on my shoulder and squeezes.

"Don't touch anything, I'll call the police. Probably best to go sit in the kitchen." Before I have chance to reply she's gone, she's so bossy sometimes but I know it's because she worries. She needs control and something like this, the fact someone's entered our home and done this... it's so out of her control.

What the fuck is going on?

Han_cg
Han_cg
431 Followers