All Comments on 'An Unexpected Romance Ch. 001-022'

by ajroye

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 3 years ago

That was a crappy ending. I hope there is more to come from this story.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardalmost 3 years ago

I liked it enough to wait a bit for the next part. The setup was needed.

bigbob... it's not the end since it has a chapter marker on it! (well, it would be a pretty lousy place to leave it!).

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 3 years ago

My apologies. I obviously wasn't paying enough attention.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 3 years ago
The start of a good yarn!

I am looking forward to reading more!!!!

RRC2RRC2over 2 years ago

This is excellent. I was disappointed when you stopped the story. GIMME MORE!!!!

Please?

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You clearly know very little about baseball. Keep details to a minimum about something you are not well versed in.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Outstanding.! More, more

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandt7 months ago

I'll give the next part a chance, but no promises after that.

I like the premise of the story and the characters as they are developing, but the flow is to "jerky" with the needless chapter breaks disrupting the continuity and the frequent changes in scene/perspective.

cutedaddy69cutedaddy692 months ago

Nice. A bit creepy, but not as creepy as i. Tx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userajroye@ajroye
Retired male, married 40+ years, grandfather ... writin' about what could have been, when I was much... much younger. If only I'd... I read comments, but don't reply. 4/11/2021 My submissions are fantasy. If the reader finds a situation unbelievable, then... Fantasy. 11/6/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES