All Comments on 'An Unexpected School Reunion Ch. 02'

by Toemmy28

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Mike7845Mike7845about 1 year ago

Great story and I hope there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
excellent

The deepening relationship between Penny and Sam needs to be explored in future chapters. As is, this story is left up in the air, and good as it is, it is obviously not finished. Five stars.

tucarne8tucarne89 months ago

Great fkn story!! I cant wait for the next one, please more details on the covered legs and the panty covered pussy.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 2 months ago

Fab 2nd chapter. I love the way Penny switches to Miss Malone when the sex begins and Sam is unable to resist being the chastised school boy once again. He just collapses and becomes totally subservient to his previous teacher. Will he ever be able to resist her charms and orders? Does he really want to? Penny probably knows that it is exactly what he wants and makes his orgasms so much stronger!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToemmy28@Toemmy28
An older man, in his 50's in the UK, should probably know bettter, but don't care! I'm here for a good time, not for a long time. Looking to explore the literary world of something a little salacious. Have penned a couple of stories, have a look if you like. Happy to chat and...