All Comments on 'An Unexpected Submissive - 03'

by justsomerandomperson83

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dnsontndnsontn10 months ago

Seems strange to say, but, the softness, the tenderness of this is the real standout to me.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

I have to agree with dnsontn, the tenderness in this story is definitely something special. It's not at all what you usually find in a Dom/sub story, but quite welcome in this one. These two men seem to be quite perfectly paired together, fulfilling each other beautifully. #3 was the best chapter yet.

BidickulousBidickulous10 months ago

Wow. Excellent! So glad I ventured forward after reading your warning. Grey should train other doms, not just take on subs! As for a title, perhaps: “BDSM – Care, consideration & respect”? It combines Alex and Grey’s descriptions of the actions and ethos the story has exhibited, and which I hope continues!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy10 months ago

Brought back cock hardening memories of being a sub for a very attractive dom

dirtygrrl1013dirtygrrl10133 months ago

Loving this beautiful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustsomerandomperson83@justsomerandomperson83
Most of my work is published more traditionally, but I have loved and found many of my favorite erotic authors on literotica and wanted to offer a few of my works here to sort of give back to the site that inspired me to begin my own journey as an erotic author.