An Unexpected Submissive - 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He trembled once more. God, I loved the way he reacted. "Please Sir."

I leaned in to flick my tongue across the small of his back before pressing it in with one fast hard thrust.

His body tensed and he groaned deeply as his hips instinctively shifted, adjusting to the flash of pain that spread through his tight ring and the sudden sense of fullness. I moved quickly, sliding around to take his now leaking cock down my throat in one swift move before his body had adjusted to the intrusion. He cried out in pleasure and his cock twitched as I swallowed around him. I sucked him hard and fast for a moment before standing abruptly, letting him slip from my mouth.

I lifted his gaze to mine with light fingertips under his chin. "Trust me Beautiful."

His voice trembled with pleasure as he spoke. "I do Sir."

I picked up the whip from his shoulder where I'd left it draped over his bronzed skin and circled back behind him. As I drew it back with my right hand, I pressed the remote for the vibrator with my left. Just as it began aggressively pulsing against his prostate, I brought the whip down across his back. Certainly not hard enough to injure him but definitely harder than he'd expected.

He cried out in pain, pleasure, and confusion as the shock caused his legs to give out briefly, his weight shifting primarily to his cuffs. I didn't wait for him to recover before bringing the whip down a second time across his shoulder blades. Again, harder, across his bare ass. Again, slightly softer against his stomach just above the tip of his still hard and leaking cock.

I stepped close as he rose back to his feet, his eyes heavy with pain and pleasure they found mine. I draped the whip over his shoulder gently once more and sank back to my knees, licking away the salty fluid that had trailed along his belly.

"Spread Beautiful."

His legs moved without hesitation once again and I continued to lick him tenderly as my fingers began to thrust the vibrator slowly in and out of his spasming hole.

His whimpers and moans were endless; one simply blending into the next.

"You're not to cum until I allow it." I instructed before trailing my tongue up along his length as I moved to stand once again.

He nodded, his voice a strained whimper. "Yes sir."

I picked up the whip once more and without warning placed a gentle swing against the exposed underside of his cock.

His eyes flashed to mine as he cried out and lost his balance once again.

I simply smiled and circled to his back once more, laying three quick, hard blows across his ass. He jumped and cried out with each.

"You'll hold silent for the next three."

"Yes Sir." His voice was ragged as he panted out the words.

I kept the first two lighter than the previous three. On the third, I laid out my hardest yet. Thin red stripes instantly marring the golden flesh where the leather landed.

His body tensed and his fists curled until his knuckles whitened, but he remained silent.

I stepped close, trailing my fingertips delicately across the now overly tender skin of his shoulders, down his spine, and between his cheeks to take hold of the vibrator. I rocked it slowly inside of him. "You can make whatever noise is comfortable for you again."

"Thank you, Sir." His voice was tense and harsh. More so than I'd ever heard it.

"Check Beautiful."

"Green sir. Close to yellow"

I pulled the vibrator from him slowly and trailed the tip of my tongue along the bend of his neck before moving to the table, allowing him a moment to recover as I selected a larger toy, a slick, lifelike, silicone vibrator. It was not the largest we'd used to this point, but it was close, and I knew it would be a lot for him to take in this moment.

I moved back to kneel silently behind him as I covered it with lube. I spread his cheeks with one hand and placed the toy against his entrance, holding it there for a moment, marveling at the sight before me. His sinuous back tense and reddened, lustrous with the thin layer of sweat that now coated his skin, beading up at the small of his back, his soft pink hole twitching as I held him open. I throbbed; every heartbeat noticeable as my cock fought the constrictive leather and I felt yet another sticky drip make its way down the inside of my thigh. I pressed the vibrator forward gently. He twitched and groaned as his ring battled against the intrusion. I pressed harder and he moaned in pain as his body resisted.

"Breath out Beautiful, press against it."

He did as I instructed, and the thick head popped into him. I held his hip tightly with one hand as I pressed the toy slowly forward. His hands clenched and unclenched, and his legs shook. I watched him carefully, and while he was struggling, his cock was still hard and leaking and he whimpered quietly. I settled the toy deep into his ass and turned the vibration on the lowest setting.

"Check."

"Yellow Sir." He moaned.

I moved instantly to stand in front of him, lifting his chin with my fingertips and holding his gaze tenderly. I wanted him to see my concern. "You know safe words are for use at any time, not just when I check in?"

He nodded. "Yes sir."

"Explain to me honestly why you said nothing if you are at yellow."

"It's just barely sir. In truth I'm still struggling to decide if I'm uncomfortable enough to use yellow, or if it's just...a lot."

I searched his gaze and nodded once before returning to kneel behind him.

I moved the vibrator slowly, watching his body carefully as I did. I pulled it nearly from him before inching it back in time after time until his hips rocked with my motion and he whimpered continuously.

"Check"

"Green Sir" A shiver ran through him as I pressed it deep once more.

I shifted to kneel in front of him. "You cum whenever you're ready Beautiful."

"Yes Sir."

I took him into my mouth gently, swirling my tongue around his swollen head, enjoying his taste and warmth before sliding him deep down my throat and swallowing hard. It was only a moment before he cried out and came hard and fast. His body sagged as he struggled to stand and I wrapped my arm tightly around his hips, holding him steady as I let him slip slowly from my mouth, pressing my tongue to his slit once more as he fell away. My other hand gently withdrew the vibrator from his ass, knowing how sensitive he'd be in that moment.

He moaned softly as I stood and unclipped his cuffs one at a time. He was a mess. His blond waves plastered to his forehead and temples, beads of sweat dripping along his neck and chest. His face was red, nearly matching the marks the whip had left across the skin of his chest and belly. He panted heavily, struggling to remember how to simply stand and breathe. He was truly the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

"May I ask something Sir?' His voice was raspy, his breath still ragged.

God he was sexy. "You may."

"Would you like..." he fumbled slightly to find the words "I'd like to.."

I hardened my voice slightly, "Out with it."

"I'd like to finish you if you'll allow it."

A shiver ran through me. I shouldn't allow him something I hadn't offered, but how was I supposed to say no to him as I stood hard and throbbing, the taste of him still in my mouth. I said nothing as I stepped closer and unzipped my pants. It had been a long time since I'd had to fight for my own control during such a session, but there had been a moment when I'd had him in my mouth when it took all I had to hold myself back.

He dropped to his knees, and I tangled my fingers in the back of his hair and pulled his head back to gaze into his icy blue eyes before gently guiding his mouth over me. I allowed him to tease me for a moment as his tongue trailed lightly along my length before slipping my other hand tightly into his hair as well. I tilted his head back slightly as only my head rested inside the warmth of his mouth. "Look at me."

His eyes lifted to mine once more and I thrust forward slowly. I'd already pressed him hard today. He swallowed and I watched his breath become heavy as he focused on that instead of how deeply I had pressed into him. He was impressive at this too. I pulled back slowly as I tightened my fingers in his hair. His gaze held mine as I'd instructed. I held him still and thrust hard and fast, watching myself nearly disappear into the tight heat of his mouth again and again. His eyes began to water as he fought to maintain control and I thrust harder, faster. I was so close. With one final deep thrust I found release, pumping myself into his throat completely before loosening my hold on his hair and slowly backing out of his mouth.

He gasped for air, but he didn't choke, or cough and his eyes never released their hold on mine. I slid my fingertips under his chin and lifted it gently a bit higher.

"You are a marvel."

I couldn't help but smile as a tremor ran through him at my words.

"I've never had anyone take to this the way you have."

A smile crossed his face. "Thank you Sir."

I brushed my fingertip along his cheek and walked away.

He remained naked, on his knees, without question or movement as I collected my things from the cabinets on the side of the room.

I returned and dropped to my knees behind him without a word as I draped a cool damp towel across his shoulders. He shivered and moaned as it began to soothe his reddened skin.

While some pairs got off on the lingering and increasing pain after a session, I did not. I had always felt that caring for the pain we inflicted was an important, and all too often overlooked, part of the role of an S&M dominant. Besides, what good would it do for him to be in enough pain that he had to take several days off to recover after something like this.

"Roll forward for me," I let my voice ooze tenderness and concern as I spoke. "Onto your belly."

As he complied without hesitation, I slid a thin, soft pillow under his head before moving back to lay a second towel along the length of his back.

I pressed my hands against the towels firmly but gently. Moving slowly down from his shoulders toward his low back. "As I've said before, while our relationship is intimate, sexual, and reciprocal, each of us getting what we need and want from the other, a large part of my role is to ensure your wellbeing."

I placed a third towel over his reddened ass and pressed my hands against it, eliciting a soft moan. "The towels contain an aloe solution that will sooth your skin."

I removed the towel across his shoulders and began to gently rub a healing balm along them "This should numb any discomfort that remains and help your skin to heal quickly. I'd never leave any mark on you that won't fade in a day or two."

I continued slowly, giving my full attention to every inch of his back and legs before asking him to flip over. As I pressed a cool towel to his chest, I heard him sniff softly.

"Does that hurt?" I asked, truly worried as I saw tears making their way down his cheeks toward the floor.

"No Sir."

I brushed my fingers along his jaw and searched his gaze. "Tell me."

"Just a bit overwhelmed Sir."

I smiled and leaned down to kiss him softly. "I know baby. That's why you allow me to care for you afterward as well."

His gentle smile tugged at my heart. As my hands tenderly rubbed away the marks I had left across his perfectly sculpted body. I understood what he meant. I found myself overwhelmed as well as I silently admitted to myself that what I felt for him was not just physical.

I took my time cleaning and caring for him before helping him to his feet.

"I need to shower and clean up, but the cream should stay on your skin for at least an hour. Would you like me to escort you to your rooms, or to join me in mine, something to eat?" I asked as I slid a silken robe over his shoulders and tied it loosely at his waist. We'd been several hours, and it was nearly time for dinner.

His blue eyes held mine as he answered without pause. "In yours Sir."

I took his hand and led him down the short hall and into my suite, brushing my lips lightly across his before I spoke. "You make yourself comfortable in whatever way you'd like. If you'd prefer there are pajama pants in the lowest dresser drawer you're welcome to. I'll just clean up and we'll get Jake to bring us something to eat and curl up together ok."

"Thank you, Sir."

I smiled kindly and turned for the bathroom.

He was lying on his side facing the bathroom door in my bed, shirtless, with the sheets bunched up just over his hips. Without a word I made my way over to slip naked into bed behind him, surprised to find he was naked as well. I wrapped my arm around him and pulled his body tightly against mine as I kissed the bend of his shoulder.

He shivered.

"Check Beautiful. Not just in this moment, about our whole experience today."

"Green Sir. The more I think about it, I'm not sure I was ever uncomfortable enough to use yellow. I'm sorry I may have done so incorrectly."

I let my lips tenderly wander the back of his shoulders. "There is no such thing as using a safe word incorrectly. It was a lot for you. I knew it would be. I knew I was pressing the boundaries of what we've explored together, and I was doing so purposely. Not just so that you could start to figure out where the edges of those boundaries lie for you, but so that you could see that I will always listen. I will always pay attention to your needs, and I will always offer more pleasure than pain or discomfort. Part of why we find ourselves in the roles we do is because I enjoy pushing your boundaries. I enjoy knowing that the whip is almost too hard, or that you are stretching almost too much. Just as you find that those sensations heighten your level of pleasure. Correct?"

"Definitely Sir."

I smiled at his answer. "The safe words are there because boundaries are not hard and fast. What is enjoyable one day, may be too much on another, and you should always use them openly and honestly."

His body shifted back against mine a bit tighter. "I will Sir."

"Good." I kissed his neck.

"Do you want me to get us something to eat?"

"I'd like to rest Sir, if that's ok."

I tightened my body around his. "Of course, Beautiful."

I had some calls to make the next morning and I slipped quietly from his side without waking him. He joined me several hours later as I sat sipping coffee at the dining table, still wearing only the silk robe I'd pulled on earlier. It was an nearly an hour past our normal breakfast time, but I was in no hurry.

"I'm sorry I overslept Sir. I know we don't have long for breakfast now as I'm due at work shortly." he said with downcast eyes as he entered and took his seat.

I smiled kindly. "I know I don't normally tolerate lateness, but I'm making an exception today. This week has been a lot for you for your first week as a formally contracted sub.

He blushed as the memories of our brief time together flashed passed. "Thank you, Sir."

"How are you feeling today?"

He poured himself a cup of coffee and grabbed a muffin as he spoke. On Monday's and Tuesdays Jake was off, and I typically cooked, but as we were late, I'd simply put some pastries on the table with juice and coffee. "Really good actually. The more I've worked through it this morning, the more I realize I wasn't at yellow. I think it was just fear of the unknown that had me so worked up everything at the club." As he continued, he shivered softly, and goosebumps rose across his neck and arms. "I really enjoyed being at your mercy and the things you did to me. I'm still a bit anxious about moving into such unknown territory, but I have the safe words, and I would say that I nervously anticipate our next encounter."

I grinned broadly; I couldn't have stopped myself if I'd tried. "You are a dom's dream Alex. Not only are you the most attractive man I can remember having ever met in person, just last night I pushed you to a yellow boundary and today you're nervously anticipating trying it again."

He blushed and dropped his eyes briefly with a shrug as I found myself lost in the idea of him calling in sick and spending the day playing with me instead.

12