All Comments on 'An Unexpected Submissive - 05'

by justsomerandomperson83

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

Don't tell him? He doesn't have to! You'd have to be blind not to see it. Even the two people who are afraid to admit it can see it. Looking forward to when they finally decide to fess up and tell one another. Love this story!

canndcannd8 months ago

I still stand on what i said last chapter. Trust us the basis on the bdsm relationship and honesty do why is he not opening up to his sub in the same way he expects from him? I still don't know how long they have left. A cue as to the time left at the point of each chapter would help. I liked the scene and how he got naked but the contrast of hiding his feelings despite bearing his body was effective.

BidickulousBidickulous8 months ago

Oh, damn – so sexy, so wonderful!

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19698 months ago

For me this was an amazing and arousing story. As one who has just started exploring "mild" BDSM, I can embrace the beautifully stated emotions and physical reactions of the kind of exhibitionist scene you described. The ending was a bit heart-breaking. Hopefully, the deep love encountered between these two can be revealed so they can explore the depths of the sexual energy they share!

PlayaJumperPlayaJumper8 months ago

Amazing. Breathlessly waiting for the next chapter! Thank you!

dnsontndnsontn8 months ago

The tension is so high and fantastic. The glimpses of Grey’s insecurities are fascinating. So beautifully written.

islandchicaislandchica8 months ago

I do not usually start a story unless it is complete. I made an exception for this one… so pleeeeeeeeease, I am begging of you, do not take too long to post the remaining chapters. 😔

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I wasn’t aware that this story isn’t yet complete when I first started reading it, and now I’m addicted to the world you’ve created through your impeccable writing and marvelous storytelling.

I could easily imagine this to become a book series.

The language used in the intimate scenes aren’t vulgar or in any way inappropriate for an erotic book on the line of the 'fifty shades of grey' trilogy. Which i actually found less interesting than yours. The small part of the first 'fifty shades' book I read was more pornographic and used adolescent phrases (for instance when describing body parts) which does not appeal to me.

Your writing feels a lot more sincere and deep, and that comes through with a much more “complete” story. One that has so much more to offer than “just” sex and BDSM.

I would absolutely love to see this as an actual physical book on the shelves of my bookstore.

Taking into consideration the many controversial elements it contains and the possible conversations and debates such a book would gift the world with, it would be nearly a crime not to make it happen 😉♥️

Calico75Calico757 months ago

This is the best dom/sub story I have read anywhere. The way Grey physically and emotionally cares for Alex is incredibly erotic and fits my fantasy of what a dom/sub relationship should be like. So many stories confuse humiliation for submission. IMO, they are not the same. This story is also the best explanation on the use of safe words. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustsomerandomperson83@justsomerandomperson83
Most of my work is published more traditionally, but I have loved and found many of my favorite erotic authors on literotica and wanted to offer a few of my works here to sort of give back to the site that inspired me to begin my own journey as an erotic author.