An Unexpected Submissive - 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His back arched hard under me and a loud moan fell from his lips. Good.

"That's right. You want to feel me slide it into you, slowly at first before thrusting hard for a moment."

He arched yet again.

"For my whip to come down hard across your back and chest, and softly against your cock as you leak for me Beautiful."

He whimpered continuously. The muscles of his neck and jaw tensing and straining against my lips.

I whispered to him for what felt like hours. Reveling in the light patina of sweat that appeared on the skin of his neck and forehead as his body strained for the release it craved. Basking in the soft whimpers that escaped him, and the way his back instinctively arched as if reaching toward a lover's embrace even though he knew I wouldn't touch him.

His breath came hard and fast as he panted underneath me.

"Are you ready to cum with me Beautiful?"

I raised my head from the bend of his neck to find his eyes. His amazement was easily visible to me even through the lust they wore. He had certainly never expected me to join him.

He nodded emphatically and bit his lip. I smiled and held his gaze.

"I'm so close."

A tremor ran through him.

"So close from simply feeling the heat from your skin and the look in your eyes."

I felt his body roll under me once more.

I held his gaze as I spoke. "I haven't been inside of you nearly enough in our time together."

Another quiet whimper escaped him.

"I want to slide back right here right now. I'm so close to you. It would be so easy. I want to tell you to let go of the table. To feel your knees clutch at my hips as your fingers dig into my shoulders. To thrust into you deep and hard, again and again until your head falls back in pleasure."

His shivering was constant now. I knew he was finally at the point of having to hold himself back.

"Cum with me beautiful. Three more hard, fast thrusts into you."

He whimpered and nodded.

"One."

"Two."

"Thr...."

He cried out and his head fell back as I felt a wet heat splash against the back of my thighs and ass. I let go of the world. Nothing existed outside of the silver blue of his eyes, barely visible under hooded lids. The heat radiating from his skin, so close to my own. The feel of his cum slowly cooling on my legs and ass. I dropped my head into the bend of his neck and joined him with a deep shuddering whimper as my own release washed over me.

When I raised my head, his eyes were searching for mine; a soft, contented smile on his face. I held his gaze for a long moment before the roaring applause made its way into my consciousness.

I leaned in to brush my lips across his jaw. "You are spectacular."

I slipped off of him to stand beside the table and he followed quickly. I took his wrist, offering a slight bow and grin to the crowd before leading him off the stage. I winked at Jeyems, passing her as she stood just to the side of the platform, clapping but obviously shocked. As we entered the small recovery room, I heard her address the crowd.

"Well, that folks was certainly one for the books. Not only did we get to see our dungeon master at work in all of his glory, we got to experience a rare hands free moment from both of our performers."

I grinned and took Alex's face in both hands, pressing his body back against the door as I covered his mouth with mine completely. Possessing him completely. His fingertips tentatively trailed along my hips as his tongue met mine with abandon.

When I finally pulled away, he was panting and grinning.

"Check?"

"Is there a better than green?"

I laughed. "No."

"Then green." He grinned. "It turns out I might be quite the exhibitionist and that was..."

He trailed off searching for words.

I ended his search by brushing my lips across his briefly once more. "It was indeed."

He knelt without prompting in the middle of the room's soft rug as I'd instructed him to do after our first exhibition as I gathered warm damp towels and returned to clean him gently. I was always careful to care for his needs before my own.

I recovered our clothes from just outside the door where Jeymes had placed them and took my time getting us ready to head back out. We were both enjoying the night immensely and we stayed until the club closed at two am.

When we arrived home, we found ourselves still in a state of relaxed euphoria and we showered leisurely together. He hardened quickly as my hands slid across his slick skin, washing away the sweat and smell of the club, but I found myself ignoring it. Somehow, I didn't want more sex with him, I wanted to stay lost in whatever spell had fallen over us together on that stage. I dried him tenderly before I dried myself and took him by the hand without a word, leading him to my bed and crawling in behind him to pull him tightly into my arms.

Our Sunday passed as they always did, with a late breakfast and lazy afternoon curled up on the couch together. It was nearly 9pm when I forced myself to say goodnight to make my way to change and head back to work.

Jake, already expecting me to be at the club, stepped in to gather the laundry while I was changing.

"You're home late today."

I laughed lightly. "I know. I'm a bit tired this evening and truthfully only half want to go."

His eyes laughed mischievously. "Enjoyed the exhibition a little too much huh?"

"You know exhibitionism isn't really my thing."

He leaned against the door jam as his smile softened. "No. But something else is certainly your thing, isn't it?"

I glanced up as I laced up my first boot. "What do you mean?"

He didn't speak until I'd finished and looked back up to catch his gaze.

"You know you're in love with him, right?"

Fuck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Of course, I knew I was in love with him. I'd just been avoiding it.

I rolled my eyes and pulled on my second boot. "I'm no such thing."

"Grey."

He stood silent until I laced it and looked up once more. "You're in love with him."

Jake had been my assistant for six years. And while we'd never had the type of relationship that led us to spend our free time together, he was the closest thing I really had to a friend.

I felt my brows furrow as I pulled on my jacket and started toward the door.

I stopped closer than I typically stood to him and searched his eyes for a long moment.

A harsh whisper was the best I could manage. "Don't tell him ok."

The smile he forced across his face for a moment as I brushed past him and out the door somehow seemed more sad than anything.

12