All Comments on 'An Unexpected Submissive - Epilogue'

by justsomerandomperson83

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

The perfect endings to stories are the ones that aren't endings at all, like this one. While it certainly can no longer be called the beginning of Alex and Grey's relationship, it is still the beginning of their shared life together. Thank you justsomerandomperson83, for this amazing ride.

Calico75Calico757 months ago

Delightful. Wonderful ending to this story I love.

BidickulousBidickulous7 months ago

Thank you – a wonderful ending to a fantastic story! So well written.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19697 months ago

Love the Dom/Sub scene and the amazing, romantic presentation you have provided to show the tough road to genuine love and respect for two partners who chose that lifestyle and journey. Wow. I am inspired and awed at the beauty of your creative tale!

canndcannd6 months ago

This was a sweet story. I liked the build up and the pain and strength of the love that gained momentum for grey as their time together moved forward . I get why he didn't share. It was professional and contracted so the need for honesty inherent to that relationship there was the Boundary. In do happy they ended up together. I would like to see Alex's pov since we really didn't get more than Grey's observation. Great story.

dnsontndnsontn6 months ago

Seems the title worked out well as you tied the bow on the beautiful gift that this story is. Always a pleasure to read your words. Looking forward to Alexander’s POV.

jroseemijroseemi6 months ago

Such a well done story. I loved all of the ups and downs, and every bit of the romance and sex and domination.

WoeiAmWoeiAmabout 2 months ago

Thank you, so much, for this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustsomerandomperson83@justsomerandomperson83
Most of my work is published more traditionally, but I have loved and found many of my favorite erotic authors on literotica and wanted to offer a few of my works here to sort of give back to the site that inspired me to begin my own journey as an erotic author.