An Unexpected Surprise

Story Info
Wife discovers an undiscovered passion.
1.2k words
4.44
8.3k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked into the bedroom my mind was at peace. This truly was my happy place. The sound of the waves, the cool ocean breeze, but most importantly, my best friend, the love of my life, and husband of 20 years fixated on my every move as I sauntered towards the bed.

"After all these years he still panders over me like a horney teenager, " I thought, moving my way across the room. It was our anniversary and his gift to me was a surprise week long getaway to one of the worlds most beautiful beaches. Over our 20 years of marriage, Paul had always surprised me from trips, to jewelry, and designer clothes, but this was different. It wasn't the trip or even the destination that shocked me, it was the resort he chose that sent shivers through my body.

Paul had booked a seven night stay at an adults only, clothing optional resort. We had always been open with our sexuality, but this was definitely pushing our limits. My initial reaction was not "Hell No," but it did seem out of character for Paul. Although he wasn't ultra conservative, he had never expressed an interest in exploring a nudist resort. I always considered myself to be open minded and even went topless on a European beach several years ago, but the idea of a clothing optional resort filled my head with images of orgies and threesomes. "Was that what he wanted? " I asked myself. After my initial fears wavered, he showed me the web-site and we read some reviews which immediately eased my concerns. It wasn't just a clothing optional hotel, it was a luxurious 5-Star resort, with only 10 beach front bungalows, meaning the max occupancy was 20. I could handle 18 other naked bodies, and there was no mention of wild sex acts, but there was a large pool, 2 upscale restaurants, private butler service, and enough spa services to accommodate a king!!! It truly looked like a vacation for the rich and famous.

It was our first night and I wanted to surprise him with some new sexy lingerie ....it was short.....it was sheer......and by the look on his face......exactly what I wanted.

Approaching the bed, I could feel my nipples harden from the cool air blowing in from the porch. This was an unexpected bonus in seducing my husband, he loved my breasts and as his eyes fixed on my hardening nipples, I could see his excitement grow from under the sheets. The sheer nightie left little to hide, exposing my breasts and clean shaved pussy.

Reaching the bedside I felt my own excitement, and wasted little time. I pulled down the white linen sheet and was happily greeted with 7 inches of excitement. "He likes my nightie," I thought to myself. Paul started to speak, but I put my finger across his lips as I began kissing his chest.

Tonight I was in charge.

My hands explored his body as I teased his nipples with my tongue. Carefully gliding my hands over his thighs, I purposely teased his cock as I moved from one thigh to the other. His moans increased, and I found myself spending less time teasing, and more time stroking his now throbbing cock. I leaned up slowly, his eyes began to focus on my breasts, and I slowly lowered myself on him, feeling his appreciation press into me. I continued working my hips rhythmically, hungrily taking more and more of him until I reached the familiar fullness his cock delivered.

The look in Paul's eyes sent chills down my arms, and I could feel the heat raising between my legs. He felt so good inside me, but it was seeing, feeling, knowing that I drove his passion that pushed my buttons. The more he wanted me, the more I needed him, the wetter I became.

I gradually increased my pace until I was bouncing up and down on his cock. I couldn't remember the last time he was this hard, my body ached for him and my pussy begged for more.

I slowed my pace and began to spin around, I wanted to feel the strength of his hands on my ass. My body trembled for more, and showing off my ass while I bounced on his 7 inches would give me what I needed.

My hands worked under the sheer nightie, caressing my breasts. I wanted to put on a show for Paul. I wanted Paul begging for more.......more of me.

Riding him this way allowed the cool air to flow across my chest. I opened my eyes momentarily to see the moonlight through the glass door, it was a perfect view, in one of the most beautiful places.....and it was at that moment that I saw a figure just outside. I could not make out a face, but I could see that he was watching.

I am not sure why I didn't stop, why I didn't scream, why I didn't tell Paul, but my eyes simply fell into his, as if in a trance. He remained motionless.......watching......staring......focused on my every move as I continued riding Paul's cock. The thrill of being watched sent my mind and body to a new level of pleasure. I could hear Paul's moans, I could feel his hands on my ass, I wanted to please him, but my passion was now driven by the stranger in the window. I wanted to, no.....I needed to impress him. I had to put on a show he would never forget. With my eyes still focused on the stranger I leaned back, pushing my chest out, giving him a perfect view of my tits. The stranger shifted his pose, but his eyes remained on me. I began rubbing my hardened nipples and moaning as Paul continued to drive into me. I slowly lifted my top over my head. Not for Paul, this was for the stranger, I wanted him to see all of me. I wanted him to see me caress my hardened nipples, but more importantly, I wanted him to see my shaved pussy. I arched my back, lifted my hips, not for my husband, but for a man I didn't even know, hoping to provided him, a complete stranger, with a better view, a better view of me.

With Paul still driving inside me, my right hand moved slowly down my body until my fingertips found my swollen clit. My eyes watched to see how my new friend would respond. With one hand caressing my breasts, and the other stimulating my clit, I could feel an orgasm building inside, and that's when he started. Although his eyes never left my body, his hands worked at pulling down his shorts.

I am not sure if it was the intense fucking I was getting from Paul, the idea of a stranger watching us, or the size of the strangers dick as he began stroking it, but at that moment I felt a wave of pleasure explode throughout my body. I screamed, and for the first time in my life I squirted, covering Paul and the bed. Paul then let out a passionate scream and I felt his cock stiffen and explode inside me. My legs began to tremble and go numb as Paul rode out his orgasm. And then, to my surprise, the stranger stepped forward into the light, revealing his identity, but more importantly, letting me see his beautiful big cock shot cum inside our bungalow.

to be continued.