All Comments on 'An Unexpected Switch Pt. 01'

by calmAndStrict

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An entertaining story well told. It looks like an excellent expansion of "Switching" by Dirk as posted on the GaggedUtopia site (https://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_story.asp/recid/65440.html). I fervently hope calmAndStrict is the same author who previously posted as Dirk. I look forward to reading what happens after Alex and Sam enter the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot start. I am looking forward to Sam experiencing more kinky predicaments and devices :-)

calmAndStrictcalmAndStrictover 1 year agoAuthor

Author's note: Yes, this story was inspired by "Switching", originally published to UtopiaStories.com by an author with a username of Dirk. I am not the same author, but I suggest you go read his stories!

BlublobberBlublobberover 1 year ago

Amazing descriptions and beautiful piece of work. I do hope the next part comes soon!

DevanDeliciousDevanDeliciousover 1 year ago

Oh wow! I have not read the other stories mentioned that inspired your story. I do hope you continue with your own vision. I really want to see what happens with Sam and Alex in this story. It has the potential to go in so many different directions. There are still some added features to Sam’s suit that you’ve not introduced yet, that I can’t wait to read about. And how tragic for her if the “House” was to gain control over her suit? Soooo many great ideas for your story. I hope you are able to add more chapters soon! Thank you for sharing this!

thumb20002000thumb20002000over 1 year ago

would it be more parts?. I hope so

thumb20002000thumb20002000over 1 year ago

I hope more parts are coming

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Excellent Adventure

This is a fun and entertaining story with great characters and the start of a fun adventure. Well written with great storytelling and well developed characters. Looking forward to this story continuing and having more sexual adventures. Rock them on. Thanks for your time to write this. Cheers

KalanekKalanekover 1 year ago

What an incredible story. Can't wait for mooore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought I recognized some of these elements! I hope you do expand on the original story. I've always wanted to know what happened at the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I sure hope you finish your other story. I’ve been dying for a part 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Came across this when reading your other story. Hope you return to finish this one at some point.

calmAndStrictcalmAndStrictover 1 year agoAuthor

To the most recent anonymous commenter, this story will be getting an update!

I have started writing a second part to this story, but my other story seems to have more people eager for updates. This one has taken a bit of back seat but an update will happen eventually.

Lord1966Lord1966over 1 year ago

Can not wait for more to come 😁

thumb20002000thumb20002000over 1 year ago

when to see the next chapters

thumb20002000thumb20002000about 1 year ago

when we can see more chapters??!!!

MurseDMurseDabout 1 year ago

Great start. Can’t wait to see where it goes from here.

MickCollinsMickCollinsabout 1 year ago

Very hot story. Hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I hope you resume this very promising storyline

jleetechiejleetechie11 months ago

Yes, of course, continue. It would be a tragedy not to move forward.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really hope you come back to this soon. The original story was already so good and the elements you added just intensify it - the rivalry, the gender change. I would love to see what you do with the next chapter.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl7 months ago

This story chapter was a great read, please say you're going to write more to it. It's so good!

thumb20002000thumb200020005 months ago

when to see more chapters?

Holy8675Holy86753 months ago

Wow, very good gadgetful story. I loved it but I had to google couple of items :) Is there blueprint plan for the story second part ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalmAndStrict@calmAndStrict
I spent too many years reading kinky stories to not try writing a few of my own. If you enjoyed any of my stories and want to read similar narratives, here are the stories that served as the main inspirations for my works... Blackmail Psychology was inspired by "Owned Teache...