An Unexpected Trip Ch. 07

Story Info
Digitalis and Arthur wash the sheets before breakfast.
2.3k words
4.05
2k
00

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Unexpected Trip Pt 7

Digitalis was watching the weather channel with a mug of instant coffee when he got the text informing him that breakfast was ready. Arthur's family, who were hosting them, had made breakfast sandwiches and mojo potatoes. Since Arthur wasn't up in time, Digitalis and Arthur's sister-in-law Caspia wrapped some sandwiches and mojos in foil for them.

"Oh wow, you did a beautiful job out here," Caspia commented as she and Digitalis made their way out the back door. The snow in the backyard was waist-deep, and Digitalis had shoveled it into neat, squared-off edges on either side of the path leading to the small mother-in-law extension where they'd be staying until the weather cleared up. Digitalis had offered to shovel the driveway the day before, but Arthur's brother declined since they were expecting more snowfall that afternoon.

Since the night Arthur and Digitalis arrived, they'd been snowed in for three days. All of their plans for the week were suddenly in the air yet again, and there was nothing to do about it at the moment except wait for the weather to clear up or for the overworked municipal snow plows to reach their street.

"Give Arty our love," called Caspia, her voice absorbing into the snow as she retreated inside the house. The thought of giving Arthur love reminded him that his bladder was full. He had two fresh cups of coffee with their food and took a sip from his mug before going to the bedroom to wake Arthur.

Digitalis wore Arthur's old "RKLOG" t-shirt over his heather gray university sweatpants, and his wavy light blue hair was still partially flattened to his head from the hat he'd worn outside earlier. Digitalis's large feathered wings were colored like a bluejay's, with black and white stripes; in contrast, Arthur's feathers were solid jet black. Arthur had broken his wing when he was younger, and it stuck out at a lazy angle from his back while he lay on his stomach, spread out like a sea star on the bed. Arthur's long, curly dark hair covered his face, and he wore Digitalis's math team t-shirt over a thin pair of drawstring pajama pants.

"Hey Bear," said Digitalis, patting Arthur's butt. Arthur squirmed, started to stretch, and stopped suddenly, yawning.

Arthur uttered a string of sleepy syllables that Digitalis recognized as "What time is it?"

Digitalis stopped next to the bed, bent down, and brushed the hair back from Arthur's face. "Almost ten." Arthur pushed himself gingerly to a sitting position, keeping one hand on his lower belly. "Breakfast sandwiches and coffee are waiting in the kitchen."

"You sexy beast," Arthur yawned. "I just need a good pee first."

"You can have it in bed," said Digitalis. "I was going to wash the sheets today anyway."

Arthur stretched and leaned back, hooking his thumbs into the sides of his waistband. "I think you have that confused with breakfast in bed, but I'll take it. Want to mark each other?" He pulled off his pants and tossed them onto the bedside table. Underneath, his uncircumcised cock was almost fully hard. It made Digitalis's stomach flutter.

"Want me to soak your shirt?" asked Arthur while Digitalis pulled down the crotch on his sweatpants.

"You're wearing my shirt," Digitalis pointed out. Arthur stretched his arms and wings, pushing out a small trickle of urine with a small grunt.

"Yeah, that's why I asked," replied Arthur. He tried to let out a little more, but couldn't. "Drat."

Digitalis found that he wasn't quite as hard, stuck out his hips, and aimed. "I'll help!" He loosed a jet of bright yellow piss, arcing it so that it hit squarely on the head of Arthur's dick.

"This isn't going to make it any softer, you know," Arthur paused to let a yawn overtake him.

"That's the idea," sighed Digitalis. "If you're still hard when I'm done I have a suggestion."

"We still haven't done that holding contest yet," said Arthur, though he was slowly masturbating. "Want to do it today? There won't be anything else to do, except shovel our way back to the house at dinner."

Digitalis shrugged. "Sure. We can start with the coffees I brought us." His dick seemed to finally be waking up as his bladder emptied, and he jerked it a little while Arthur watched. Digitalis seemed to go on and on for a long time; he hadn't known he'd needed to piss that badly, and was starting to dread changing the sheets since Arthur still had to go. Arthur had assured him several times now that the mattress cover was waterproof, but just how waterproof was that?

"Phew, you needed this, Digit," grunted Arthur, leaning back and pushing up his t-shirt. Digitalis's stomach fell a little bit when he realized what was about to happen. It meant his idea would have to wait, but it wasn't Arthur's fault that Digitalis had been consuming large amounts of water and coffee all morning.

"Pity we didn't think to t-time it-" Arthur grunted. His hand slowed down, but he was already well over the edge and he came in a lazy burst all over the sheets, his thighs, and his belly. When he finished, pulling back his foreskin and letting his dick soften in the open air, he was shaking. Digitalis hosed down Arthur's front and finished with a big sigh of relief.

"I'll bet you feel better after that," said Arthur, reaching over to pat Digitalis's thigh. "What's the matter, Digit?"

"I was going to ask you if you could fuck me," sighed Digitalis. He noticed that he was hard, and starting to feel good.

"Well I can still do it," said Arthur. "Like after our holding contest?" Arthur scooted over on the bed to be closer to Digitalis.

"That sounds good," said Digitalis, letting Arthur grasp his penis.

"Shall I mark you?" asked Arthur, in the same casual tone he might've asked Digitalis if his socks were in the wash.

Digitalis gulped, "Yes, please."

Arthur stopped to examine Digitalis's dick before he proceeded and shook off a drop of bright yellow urine. "I'll bet that color is from all those juice boxes we had yesterday," Arthur commented.

Digitalis's side of the bed was dry, and he took off his pants before he sat down. "Would you like to soak your shirt?" he asked Arthur, pointing at the RKLOG shirt he was currently wearing. "I got up early and shoveled snow in the backyard for a couple of hours, so it's all sweaty anyway."

"You are so weird. I love you," laughed Arthur, sitting up to kiss him. "You have coffee breath."

"Love you too, Bear," Digitalis purred. His cock throbbed while Arthur got into position.

"It's coming," sighed Arthur. "Eventually."

"No rush," Digitalis patted Arthur's knee, dribbling precum onto the sheets between them. He let Arthur explore with his hand.

"Any new plans?" Arthur asked. Digitalis leaned back to allow him access to his butt. His erection throbbed fitfully against Arthur's forearm.

"Nope. Funeral home is postponing again, more snow tomorrow." Digitalis squirmed while Arthur traced circles around his butthole with his index finger. "Do you want to put it in?"

Arthur took a breath to respond and was cut off by a knock at the front door. Digitalis's shirt was still dry, so he threw on his bathrobe, taking care to secure his cock up against the sash. It almost popped back out on his short jog up the hall, and he did a last-second adjustment before opening the door.

Arthur's brother Fox stood on the porch. He looked a lot like Arthur, tall and lanky with grayed magpie-like feathered wings instead of Arthur's all-black ones. He carried a large cardboard box, which he handed off to Digitalis immediately. It was lighter than he'd expected, though it had several smaller boxes sliding around inside.

"Oh hi Digitalis," said Fox, bouncing on the balls of his feet. Arthur did the same thing when he needed to pee, and it made Digitalis's erection slip again underneath the box. He willed himself not to blush and failed. "This was supposed to be Arty's Hogswatch present this year, but we figured you might want to use it now.

"It's a coffee machine, with coffee, powdered creamer, and filters," Fox explained. "We'll have to get Arty something else in a couple of months, but Cas thought you two could use it now."

"Yeah, but right this second? I was in the middle of fucking your brother," was what Digitalis wanted to say. He opened his mouth to say something else and Fox spoke up again.

"I'd stay and help you set it all up, but I'm about to wet my pants," said Fox, and started back toward the back door.

Digitalis set the box on the couch and returned to the bedroom. Arthur was naked, pulling the soaked sheets off the bed with one hand and pinching his foreskin closed with the other.

"What's up, Bear?" asked Digitalis.

Arthur brightened up. "You seemed stressed out about changing the sheets, so I figured I'd do it." Digitalis helped him wrangle it into a bundle.

"Where are you going to mark me, then?"

"Where would you like?" asked Arthur, pressing his legs together. "We just have to do it soon. I can't hold it much longer." He tried to haul the bundle off the bed one-handed and stopped, grunting as he leaked.

"Come on, Bear. I'll get it into the wash," said Digitalis.

Digitalis led the way into the hall; Arthur was still terrified someone might see him naked through the small windows in the front door. Digitalis didn't say anything and stood aside with his wing spread as a screen to let Arthur skitter into the bathroom.

Once Digitalis had loaded the washer, he took off his bathrobe and sauntered into the shower. When he entered the tiled shower bay, Arthur was already dripping. He released as he shuffled toward Digitalis in an uncontrolled spray. It soaked readily into Digitalis's shirt and drenched his groin and belly.

"I'm sorry, a bit got out while I was waiting," Arthur moaned. Digitalis stretched up and kissed him. The urine soaking them both was hot and as yellow as Arthur had predicted, and Digitalis felt Arthur's fingers close around his-

Knock knock knock-

"Fuck," hissed Arthur, pulling back reflexively. They stood still, the only noise being the quiet whizzing and splashing on the floor for about thirty seconds. No more knocks came.

"If it's important they'll text us," said Digitalis, cupping Arthur's butt in both hands and pulling him closer. Something pulsated gently against Digitalis's thigh.

"You're getting hard again?" panted Digitalis, while Arthur moved to kiss his neck.

Arthur's cheekbones turned pink under his freckles. "I'm...I wasn't expecting to be this um..." He delicately rubbed at the head of Digitalis's penis, making him squirm. "This shut-in and restless."

"W-well if y-you're feeling restless-" Digitalis moaned, "You could always-" he struggled to catch his breath as Arthur squeezed and stroked him.

"Shovel the driveway?" Arthur suggested.

Digitalis was a little hurt that Arthur jumped right to that. "I meant fuck me in th-the butt, b-but if you want-"

knock knock knock

Digitalis came in a messy explosion, the first blast pointed directly upward at his face. The next long moment was a complicated blur; Digitalis's knees buckled, he felt rather than heard himself cry out, and Arthur tried to catch him. He couldn't quite compensate and had to guide Digitalis gently to the floor before reaching down and finishing him off.

When Digitalis caught his breath, Arthur was kneeling next to him on the shower floor, trying to suppress a laugh. Both of them were spattered in cum, and Arthur leaned over to kiss Digitalis before standing up.

"Where-" Digitalis had to catch his breath a little more. "Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna peek out and see if there's anyone at the door," said Arthur.

"What'll you do if someone's out there?" yawned Digitalis.

"Panic maybe," suggested Arthur, tiptoeing toward the door. He heard Arthur open it a little. "Nobody's there."

Arthur returned to the shower bay and turned on the shower head opposite Digitalis. The water was warm, starting to wash away the mess on the floor.

Digitalis rinsed off his shirt in the shower and left it to dry on the clothing rack. Arthur was still washing his hair, so Digitalis threw on his bathrobe and went out to check the door. A bottle of hot sauce sat neatly in the middle of the welcome mat, bearing a rainbow flame logo. The cold was brisk on his skin and seeped between his damp feathers. He wondered whether it was too late to hop back in the shower while he set the bottle down in the kitchen.

Arthur was out of the shower, toweling his hair dry in front of the mirror when Digitalis entered.

"What was it at the door?" asked Arthur.

"Hot sauce," Digitalis replied, heading for the toilet. "It says it's pain flavored."

"Ooh, that's a new one," said Arthur. "Do you need to pee again?"

Digitalis shrugged. "I've had a lot of instant coffee."

"You're more than welcome to use the sink," Arthur offered. Digitalis stopped next to the sink and opened his robe.

"If I asked why, would the reason make it weird?" yawned Digitalis.

"I like watching you pee. Is that any weirder than normal?" Arthur snorted.

Digitalis looked up from aiming his dick. "No, but you know what I mean, Bear," he said patiently.

"Oh alright...maybe," admitted Arthur, blushing again.

"Then I won't ask." Digitalis loosed a brief but strong jet into the sink while Arthur watched contentedly over his shoulder.

An hour later, they sat on the couch under a mound of blankets with full stomachs and an empty coffee mug each. The washer chimed the end of its cycle in the bathroom, and Arthur got up, taking their mugs. He refilled both of them in the kitchen and brought them back after he switched out the laundry.

"Are we still doing the holding contest?" asked Digitalis, taking his mug carefully.

Arthur grinned. "Want to start now?"