An Unexpected Trip Ch. 08

Story Info
Digitalis pisses on some rose bushes and tries group sex.
2.8k words
4.67
2.2k
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Unexpected Trip Pt 08

Digitalis reached over to grab the remote off the living room table and waited for Arthur to stretch before settling back against him. They were having a movie night with Arthur's older brother Fox and Fox's partner Caspia. Fox and Caspia's kids were out staying at friends' houses, so the four adults had the house to themselves for the night. It didn't make any difference in what movies they watched, but it freed up space on the U-shaped sectional couch and allowed them to drink more.

Arthur and Fox sat wedged comfortably in the corners, Arthur with his jet-black feathered wings slung over the backrest and Fox with his graying magpie-like wings tucked neatly beneath him. Caspia lay across Fox's lap, stretching her black-and-white striped wings across the couch to one side. She was petite for an Andyne, standing at about chest height compared to Fox and Arthur, and wore a set of heather gray sweats that matched Fox's.

Digitalis's wings were blue, with distinct bluejay stripes. He had light blue hair and amber eyes with an odd lack of visible pupils, which was the only outward indication that he was half human.

The recent snow hadn't melted, but the city plows had finally reached their street, and life was slowly working its way back to normal. If all went as planned, Arthur and Fox's late father would be cremated sometime in the next two days, after which they would schedule the memorial service. Once that was over with, it was just a matter of waiting until the weather cleared enough for Digitalis and Arthur to go home.

"Hey Arty and Digit," said Caspia, sitting up on top of Fox. "Do either of you want the last of the Kannar or do you mind if I finish it?"

"I'd like to try it," said Digitalis. His bladder was already close to bursting, partially because he'd been drinking a glass of water for each bottle of Renoige beer he'd consumed. Digitalis and Arthur were also filling up for a holding contest later that night. He hoped it wouldn't be too much later, and eyed the shorter films and shows as he scrolled through the onscreen catalog.

"We have some allergy meds in the medicine cabinet if you need them," said Fox. His concerned expression made him almost a mirror image of his brother, though he lacked Arthur's dark freckles. Fox had the same olive skin as his brother and the same wavy dark hair; Arthur's was almost to his waist, sitting over his shoulder in a braid, while Fox's was kept short.

"It should be okay as long as he can use his wings," said Caspia leaning over to hand Digitalis the bottle. Fox grunted, squirming as she shifted. Caspia was a toxicologist for the local biological station. "It doesn't matter if you're part human, it matters whether or not your wings are functional. It means your body makes the right enzymes to process the dagger root."

"Cas, that was my bladder," Fox mumbled in Caspia's ear before turning to Digitalis. "You've talked about doing some gliding before, right, Digit?"

Digitalis sniffed the bottle, and the intense sweet-spicy scent was strong enough to make Arthur pull back a little behind him.

"I'm fully functional," said Digitalis. He tipped the bottle up, took a carefully-measured sip, and felt his face scrunch up involuntarily: the Kannar tasted like acrid, flowery cough syrup. "I'm out of practice, but I can glide pretty far if I have to."

Digitalis held the bottle out to Fox, who took it and drained it.

"Hey, I thought you needed to pee," Caspia teased Fox.

"What did you think this was for?" asked Fox, grinning and shaking the empty bottle. Caspia blushed.

"I was hoping you'd be open to taking this outside, actually," said Caspia, her blush brightening. Digitalis felt his face redden, and wasn't sure whether it was sympathetic because he also needed to pee, or because of her tone.

Fox shrugged. "It's cold, but I'm up for it if everyone else is."

"Would you two be up for a pissing contest out back?" asked Caspia.

Digitalis exchanged a glance with Arthur, who saw the surprise on Digitalis's face and spoke up.

"Well, we did already have...um...some plans of that nature tonight," said Arthur slowly. "But if Digit's okay with it then I am too."

"What's the contest for?" gulped Digitalis.

Caspia stood up and stretched, holding out her hand for Fox. "We were thinking of taking you two out on the town for lunch tomorrow before we pick up the kids from their friends' place. How about the loser buys dessert after?"

"So aren't you from the Homeworld?" asked Caspia, trailing Fox out the sliding back door into the snowy backyard. The cold seemed to scrape at Digitalis's exposed skin, and he regretted not wearing slippers. The covered cement walkway outside the back door led to a garden patio, opposite the small mother-in-law house where Arthur and Digitalis were currently staying. Much of the chest-deep snow in the backyard had been trampled and piled up from Arthur's family's activities in the past few days, but the snow around the patio was pristine. The sparkling rounded shapes seemed to muffle all sound and amplify the silence, except for the occasional resounding crack of branches from the neighboring trees.

"Yes, but I stayed in the staff quarters, and went to school off-world for most of the year," said Digitalis.

The patio was open to the backyard, overlooking the hillside around their house over Fox's prized rose bushes, lovingly pruned and mounded over for the cold weather under the snow. Fox stopped at the low wall separating the pavement from the flowerbed.

Fox fidgeted with the tie on his sweatpants while Caspia whipped out her phone to use the stopwatch. Digitalis stood next to them on the patio. His bladder was throbbing, he couldn't feel the bottoms of his feet, and he didn't know how he felt about pissing on his hosts' rosebushes, especially right in front of both of them.

In one fluid movement, Caspia pulled the front of Fox's heather gray sweatpants down, aimed his penis, and held her finger over the timer with her other hand. "We're ready," she announced.

"Are you sure you're okay with this, Digit?" asked Arthur quietly. Behind him, Fox bounced impatiently on the balls of his feet.

"Have you done this before?" Digitalis asked.

"Yeah," said Arthur. "It's one of those Andyne cultural things-" Arthur paused when his brother let out a sigh of relief behind him, sending an impressive stream over the flower bed. "It's still a bit much for me sometimes. If you'd like to sit it out that's alright."

"I'd like to try," said Digitalis, taking out his phone while Arthur pushed down the waistband of his pants. "I'm not ready for anything like switching partners though."

"That only happens if everybody agrees to it," Arthur said, patting Digitalis reassuringly on the butt.

Digitalis let go and tried to relax; he was almost desperate, but he'd always had a somewhat shy bladder outdoors. His stream was thin and reluctant, though his dick hadn't shrunk as much as he'd thought; it was slowly growing in Arthur's hand.

"Don't be shy," Fox grunted. "It's good for the plants." It made Digitalis feel a little better to see that Fox was starting to get hard too. Fox's dick was larger than Digitalis's, though it was difficult to tell how much in the freezing air, and had a distinct bend to it.

"You're circumcised?" Arthur asked Fox. "When did that happen?"

Fox took a breath to answer and Caspia silenced him by stroking his cock, causing him to give a small moan instead.

Caspia jumped into the space in the conversation: "Five years ago. We were doing some remodeling and had a bit of an uh...accident." Fox tried to speak again and she continued stroking him. His flow was starting to slow.

"Cas, we're going to lose if you keep that up," Fox whined.

"You know, I think we've got this round," said Caspia, glancing at the timer on her phone.

Digitalis looked down; his bladder was still fairly full, but his growing erection had caused him to slow to a drip. He hadn't started his phone's stopwatch, either.

"Want to go for a two out of three?" asked Fox tentatively.

"Two out of three?" Digitalis gulped. He could feel himself pulsating against Arthur's palm.

"Just a race to see who can come first, or an endurance test to see who can hold out longest," said Caspia. "If you're okay with it, of course."

Arthur leaned in and whispered in Digitalis's ear: "If you don't want to, don't feel bad about saying no. I'm up for anything you are." The bulge in Arthur's crotch pressed into Digitalis's hip, and the insistent heat of Arthur's breath felt good against his ear.

"That sounds good, but let's do it inside," said Digitalis.

"Agreed," said Fox. He tried to finish peeing, and a slow but steady stream wouldn't stop coming out. He pinched off and they all retreated inside.

Fox and Caspia led the way up the hall toward their bathroom. Like most traditional Andyne homes, they had a full-size bathing pool. Unlike most traditional Andyne homes, the pool was indoors. The room that housed the bathing pool connected to the bathroom, and an opaque cover lay over the water, which pulled back when Caspia entered a code into a discreet little wall display near the door. In front of the pool, padded benches formed a sitting area intended for feather care and preening. Fox plopped down on one of the benches and Digitalis sat awkwardly on the bench across from him.

Arthur stood in front of Digitalis and took off his shirt, unbuttoning it at the back and pulling it off over his head. The erection in his pants hovered at about chest height to Digitalis.

"When you said we could use your bathroom, I didn't know you meant this," said Digitalis.

"We thought it was a little excessive when we first moved in," said Caspia while she tossed her shirt and pants over by the door.

"It's a lot colder here than it was back home, though," Fox added. "And it's nice to relax in here on rainy days."

Once they'd all disrobed, Digitalis lay back on the bench and Arthur straddled it, leaning over him with a look on his face that made Digitalis's heart flutter. Arthur kissed his neck, raking his fingers down Digitalis's chest, making him shiver.

Arthur's fingers stopped just short of Digitalis's groin, and he pulled back, kissing a line down Digitalis's chest and belly. When he reached Digitalis's crotch, he steadied himself over the bench.

Meanwhile, Fox sat back and Caspia stood between his thighs, tossing back her long dark hair. She had small breasts, a defined waist, and wide hips, which Fox gripped to steady her as she climbed onto him.

"Geez, Mulder, you're ready for this," commented Caspia, lowering herself into Fox's lap.

"I've been ready for this all day," Fox purred, and immediately started thrusting upward.

Arthur's lips touched the tip of Digitalis's cock. Arthur's breath was hot on his skin, and his body twitched.

"Bear," Digitalis breathed, "Are we trying to go fast, or last the longest?"

"Hmmm," replied Arthur, shrugging while he took more of Digitalis into his mouth and began using his tongue. On the other side of the sitting area, Caspia gave soft grunts of effort, rising steadily in pitch.

Digitalis couldn't do much except lie back, gasping and trying not to thrust while Arthur worked. One of Arthur's fingers traced a circle around his rectum. Fox and Caspia's moans were starting to echo off the bathing room walls.

Arthur inserted two fingers and Digitalis felt himself starting to climax.

Fox and Caspia bounced faster on their bench. There was a splashing noise from their direction and a gush of liquid where they met. Caspia clung to Fox's shoulders, kissing Fox's neck.

Digitalis couldn't take it anymore and exploded in Arthur's mouth. Arthur diligently licked and sucked until Digitalis stopped moving and lay panting and sweating on the padded bench.

Caspia had slowed down, still steadily moving her hips as Fox pumped inside her. A long moment later, they rested against each other, with Fox still hilt-deep in Caspia's pussy.

"Bear?" said Digitalis, breathless. "What do you want to do?"

Arthur was already fondling himself, fully hard and visibly throbbing. "I don't know, but I'm close," he said. Digitalis beckoned and Arthur leaned over Digitalis, hips spasming. Digitalis had barely touched him when he burst, spattering Digitalis's chest, chin, and belly.

On the other side of the sitting area, Fox pulled out of Caspia. She pushed her hips out, still resting on Fox's chest, and emptied her bladder on the floor. The sound made Digitalis remember that he needed to go, so he sat up, letting Arthur lean on him, and glanced around at the floor.

"Is it okay if I p-" Digitalis felt himself blushing, and the word died in his throat.

"Go ahead," yawned Fox, brushing his hand through Caspia's hair. "You awake, Cas?"

Caspia stretched her wings and mumbled, "I'm not asleep."

Digitalis had a long pee on the floor while Arthur watched sleepily, joining him about thirty seconds later.

When Arthur was finished, they sat resting for a minute before helping Fox and Caspia clean up. The bathing room had retractable showerheads in the walls and several hidden drains in the floor, and they rinsed the benches, the floor, and themselves down before getting into the pool.

"Ooh, you turned up the temp on the water," said Caspia, settling on one side of the pool. Fox sat next to her, half-reclining on the bench against her shoulder.

"I knew we'd be getting in tonight," Fox replied, yawning again. Arthur stepped into the pool next and Digitalis followed.

"Did we-..." Digitalis caught himself and pushed through the hesitation. "Did we ever decide who um...won?"

Caspia looked at Fox. His eyes were closed. "Mulder, don't fall asleep," she said, then turned to Digitalis and Arthur. "We never decided. We'll get dessert tomorrow."

Next to Digitalis, Arthur was dozing off.

"I can buy for lunch tomorrow if you're okay with it," said Digitalis. "We've been staying here for free, and you two have been taking care of everything."

"If you really want to," said Caspia. "We appreciate it."

"How often do you two do um...this?" asked Digitalis.

"With our friends and neighbors? Once a month, maybe," said Caspia, shrugging. "Fox likes a good hard pounding every now and again if you're ever up for it."

"From me?" said Digitalis self-consciously, "But Arth-"

"Arty is his brother," said Caspia patiently. "As weird as Andyne cultural stuff is, that's still taboo."

"Oh good," said Digitalis, suddenly at a loss for what else to say.

"Don't feel bad, I had a bunch of questions the first time too," said Caspia. "I'm not from the Homeworld, and I wasn't ready for how much they compartmentalize everything there. Reynard used to criticize Fox and me for leaving, but I'm glad we moved."

Arthur snorted at the mention of his father, nuzzling into Digitalis's clavicle. "No kidding."

Digitalis woke fully clothed, with Arthur cuddling against his back, slipping one arm under Digitalis's wing joint. The room was dark and cool, and he was warm under the heavy duvet. He stretched, and Arthur shifted.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," said Arthur in Digitalis's ear.

"I don't think it was you," Digitalis yawned. "I just had the weirdest dream-"

A loud snore made them both jump, and Digitalis twisted a little for a better view of the room beyond his pillow. It wasn't much brighter, but he could see the clock - it was five thirty-seven in the morning - and he could see Fox. Fox was only about a meter away, sleeping neatly on his back with his wings folded compactly underneath him like a mummy. Caspia slept on the other side of her partner, sprawled out on her stomach with her arm and wing draped over him on top of the duvet. Digitalis sat up a little and glanced around. They were in a huge traditional Andyne floor bed, in Fox and Caspia's bedroom.

Digitalis lay back down. "...It wasn't a dream," he whispered.

"Any dream where I get to suck your dick is a good dream, even if it was," Arthur said sleepily. "Do you regret it?"

"No," said Digitalis. "It was a bit much, but it was nice. Let's talk about it in advance next time though."

"Yeah," Arthur agreed. Digitalis and Arthur fell asleep listening to the hum of the house's fans.