An Unexpected Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah couldn't even tell if she came again - every sensation inside her blended into one - but Pete pulled out, so she assumed he'd filled her ass with cum. Without skipping a beat, Jack came round the table and kneeled in front of her.

"See, this is how you make the best of your girlfriend," he explained to Kyle. "If she's ever walking around without cum inside her, you've fucking failed as a man."

Sarah's chin was drenched in drool, and Jack rubbed the tip his cock on her face, lubricating it and smearing her saliva up on her cheeks. Suddenly, he grabbed her hair and pushed himself inside her open mouth.

"Honestly, I'm not even a fan of this one," he grunted, looking Kyle straight in the eye. "I'm more of an ass man, but fair's fair, I got that one last time."

He fucked Sarah's face, and she dreaded to think what he might have done to her ass if this was his less enthusiastic fucking. "Now tell me, Kyle, doesn't your girlfriend look good, spread and gaping and filled with other men's cum?"

Kyle gritted his teeth and looked away. Jack buried his cock deep in Sarah's throat and held himself there. After a few seconds, tears welled in her eyes and she started to gag, her throat trying to push him out, her lungs working uselessly to get air.

Stars crept into the edges of her vision. "Not sure how much longer she'll last, mate, she might pass out. And honestly, that wouldn't stop me."

"Okay," Kyle blurted out, "Just let her breathe!"

Jack pulled out and Sarah gulped in air hungrily. When Kyle didn't continue talking, Jack once again buried himself in her throat, and this time Sarah started panicking, thrashing on the table, pulling at her restraints.

"Stop!" Kyle shouted again. "Fine, fine, she... she looks good." Jack motioned him to continue, and Kyle spat out the words through gritted teeth. "She looks good, spread and gaping and filled with other men's cum."

"I agree," Jack smiled, and pulled out of Sarah's mouth, giving her a few seconds to catch her breath. All too soon though, he thrust himself back inside her, this time clearly working himself up to an edge.

He stopped talking and focused on his cock, finding the right angle to let Sarah's tongue stimulate his most sensitive spots, and increased his pace.

Jack's hands tensed around Sarah's head, grabbing fistfuls of her hair, and he came... not deep down her throat as she'd hoped so she wouldn't have to feel it, but over her tongue, the taste of his cum filling her mouth. He pulled out and admired his cum coating Sarah's tongue, slowly dripping out onto her chin.

He walked over to Kyle as he zipped his trousers back up, and softly patted his cheek. "She's all yours, buddy." Dave dropped his hold over Kyle and he slumped to the floor, unable to look up at Sarah.

The three men filed out of the flat and shut the door behind them, leaving Kyle and Sarah alone with the video, still playing the very clear sounds of Sarah's previous orgasms.

12