An Unexpected Wedding Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope, as Max said, we should live life to the fullest. Come on, let's hit the dance floor."

Taking my hand, she dragged me back to the marquee.

For the next hour or so, Amanda was a whirlwind of dancing and drinking. Dancing with me and many other fortunate young men. Any concern or modesty about her lack of bra was forgotten. I noticed several younger ladies looked a little pissed off at their dates enjoying dancing with Amanda a little too much.

Eventually, she needed a smoke break, and we were standing outside the marquee.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself more than before?"

"I'm thinking I never want tonight to end. However, I think I've done enough dancing. My feet are killing me."

"I can take your shoes off?" She held out a foot, and I knelt, taking the back of her calf in one hand and slipped off the shoe.

"You sure you're not a secret foot fetishist?"

"No, it's just an excuse to lay my hands on your lovely legs."

"Is that all you'd like to touch?" She asked cheekily.

"What are my options?" I asked, removing her second shoe. She looked thoughtful, then changed the subject.

"How about you show me that lake you told me about? Give me a second."

She rushed inside and returned moments later with two champagne flutes and an unopened bottle of champagne.

Scooping up her shoes, I led her across the grass towards the line of trees about 100 yards away. The trees are spaced out and without undergrowth, only sparse grass. Looking through the trees, we could make out low-level lighting. They must be set into the path around the darker shadow of the lake.

Clearing the tree, we entered a patch of grass before the gravel path and water's edge.

"Here!" Amanda said, handing me the bottle.

Setting the shoes down, I opened it. Where we were it was fairly dark. Looking back through the trees I could see the marquee and it's lighting. But we were only illuminated by the moon and starlight. Amanda's dress looked black as night, except for the light patch of her chest.

The cork went off with a loud pop, and two things happened at once. First was a loud squawk of alarm from nearby nesting birds, and the second was a gush of champagne escaping the bottle and spraying over Amanda's chest.

"Fuck, I'm sorry." I tried to apologise, but Amanda was giggling.

"I've always wanted to have champagne sprayed over me, but I always assumed I'd be naked first." She held out the glasses and I filled them.

"Do you want my hankie?" I offered and she shook her head.

"No, but I want to do something I've never done before. Here." she said and held out her glass.

Setting the bottle on the grass, I took it, and she told me to turn around. I turned to face the lake, not knowing what she was planning. She might be going to remove her underwear to use them to wipe herself down, but from what I saw earlier, I was sure my hankie was larger.

Hearing a rustle of cloth, I was tempted to look, but I felt her arms came around me from behind. She took her glass, and I heard her down the fizzy liquid in a single gulp. Then I heard the glass hit the grass but didn't break.

Her arms engulfed me again, only this time her fingers went to my belt, unfastening it.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" She replied, then tugged the belt loose.

Amanda moved around in front of me, and I froze, open-mouthed. She was naked.

"I've never made love outside, and I've picked you to be the one to do it with me. Is that, OK?"

"Are you sure?" I asked, and my libido metaphorically slapped me on the back of the head for asking a stupid question.

"I may be drunk, but I'm not that drunk. And after what Max said earlier, I don't want to miss out. Unless you don't want to?" She asked with a hint of uncertainty.

"No, of course, I want to. Hell, from the moment you picked me up today I was wondering what you looked like naked."

"And now you know." She started unbuttoning my trousers and tugging down the zip.

"I'll let you in on a little secret. When you came out of the bathroom earlier and caught me in my underwear putting my dress on. I'd been standing there for several minutes waiting for you to come and 'accidentally' catch me." That thought had crossed my mind at the time.

However, her hand pulling my trousers and underwear to my ankles focused my attention strictly in the moment. I pulled my shirt off over my head.

"Phooey, I wanted to do that." Amanda drawled, stepping closer and pressing up against me.

Our bodies were cool in the night air, but our passions were inflamed. I could feel her nipples burrowing into my flesh, and my cock was hard. Amanda had it in her hand. She squeezed the shaft.

"I like you, Michael." Then she chuckled and added. "Well, obviously I don't get naked for any Tom, Dick or Harry. But speaking of Dick..." She dropped to her knees and kissed my cock.

I felt foolish naked and getting a blowjob, whilst still holding my empty champagne flute. Lowering it as close as I could to the ground without interfering with Amanda's ministrations, I let it fall and hoped it wouldn't break.

Feeling a moment's sadness that Max would never again feel the expert touch of his estranged wife. She really was gifted at this. Her tongue was all over the place, feeling amazing.

However, I wanted to give her pleasure as well. Pulling away, I helped her up and took her in my arms to kiss her. My hands ranged over her back and buttocks. Squeezing them earned me a moan of pleasure. Then I turned her away from me and my hands roamed over her front as I kissed the sides of her neck.

Her entire breasts were sensitive to my touch, and I could have spent the next week worshipping them. But I knew she wanted more.

Slipping a hand lower, I felt the heat from her sex before I touched it, and she moved her legs to allow me freer access. Pressing one finger gently against her flower, the petals opened, and the wet core invited me inside.

One of her hands snaked behind her to capture and wank my cock as I fingered her. Standing naked against each other.

I don't know who started it, but the next thing I knew was I was on my back, and she was on her hands and knees straddling me. I gripped her hips as she grasped my cock and lined it up with her entrance.

We both groaned in unison as I slipped deeper and deeper inside. Once I was all the way in, we lay there unmoving. Enjoying the sensations and feeling the throbbing of my cock gripped tightly in her pussy. Her eyes were dark pools in her face, and I kissed her again.

She kissed me back and rocked her hips. Bracing my feet on the grass, I realised I still had my shoes on, and my trousers were still around my ankles. I matched her pace, pushing up as she pushed down.

Gradually, we picked up the pace. She sat up more, forcing me deeper, and put her hands on mine at her hips. Pulling them up and onto her breasts.

Now she was more upright. She was out of the shadows, and I could see her in the moonlight. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed. Her flesh looked pale, like an angel. But I realised that fornicating with another man's wife, naked and outdoors, was far more likely to send me to the other place. But to hell with Hell right now.

Watching her body undulate and writhe above me blocked any other thought from my mind. It was here and now. Her cold thighs were a counterpoint to her fiery core. Much as I wanted this to last, I knew we needed to keep this to a quickie.

Releasing a breast, I licked my fingers, then found her clit. Amanda was grinding against me, and I got a grunt of satisfaction when I strummed her clit. Her head tilted forward and the shadows around her eyes and mouth gave her a near demonic expression.

"Fuck yes. That's it." she whispered, and we worked in unison to get her off.

I could hear something and tilted my head back to look at the marquee. I could make out four people's silhouettes against the light. They were heading this way, but Amanda seemed oblivious.

Not wanting to get caught, but not wanting to stop, I kicked it into high gear. Thrusting up against Amanda so she was almost bouncing off my cock.

I could hear voices now. A young woman giggling and two young men arguing about some supposed feat of strength. As they got closer, I heard one woman say.

"Is that somebody there? Are they having sex?" She asked and another female voice replied.

"So what? That's what we're planning to do, isn't it?" There was more giggling, and I noticed they changed direction to angle further away. Amanda startled me.

"Fuck, that was so hot, nearly getting caught. I'm gonna cum!"

Moments later, she shuddered through an orgasm. And we stopped with her lying nearly boneless on top of me.

After several minutes, she stirred.

"Sorry about that. It was a little selfish of me. I wasn't thinking of you. It must be rather uncomfortable down there. Plus, you never got to cum." She climbed off me and giggled as she spotted my trousers still around my ankles.

She pulled them off, and I ed, reminding her about the others. But she pointed them out in the dark. I could see one woman was on her back with legs in the air. The pale flesh of the bum of her lover bouncing up and down between them. The other couple hadn't advanced that far yet. She was on her knees and the rhythmic movement of her head signalled what she was doing to her lover standing in front of her.

"I dare you to walk back to the hotel naked." Amanda whispered.

"I will if you will." I could see her white-toothed grin as she scooped up her clothing and jauntily followed the path towards the hotel.

At this point I was so far out of my depth; I'd just go along with it. Although it was easier for me as I still had my shoes on, and the gravel path was harder on Amanda. I stopped her to slip her shoes on and to snatch the chance to kiss her snatch [Anther word for pussy].

"I'll hold you to that back in our room." She laughed and we started walking again.

It was like a game of chicken. As we got closer to the hotel, there were more lights and people about. Amanda got as far as stepping out of the trees entirely before a group of six or seven people appeared. They were walking the other way. However, it was enough for Amanda to chicken out and slip on her dress.

Back in our room, Amanda turned on the bedside lighting. I wanted to continue what we'd started, but Amanda complained the room was a little stuffy. A lot of hotels overheat the room, so she moved to open the windows. As soon as she opened the door, we heard sounds from outside. And I remembered the Jacuzzi beneath our window. Amanda stepped out and cautiously looked over the edge of the balcony. Then turned to me with a grin on her face and a finger to her lips to silence me.

Stepping closer, I looked over the edge. However, it was unlikely anyone would see us. The area was enclosed in an 8-foot fence and flood lights illuminated the space, leaving the hotel in relative darkness. Plus, the people in the jacuzzi are otherwise distracted.

Three of the nine were bridesmaids. They were sitting in the tub naked and with a groomsman next to each. Even through the steam and bubbles, it's obvious each girl was wanking off the man next to them.

However, the centre of attention was the bride. Technically, she was still in her wedding dress, though that was only a technicality. The top of her dress was pulled down, exposing her breasts for us all to see.

The skirts of her dress were up around her waist, and we could clearly see the hard cock pounding away beneath her. She was sitting on the cock of one man whilst another had his cock in her face and she was enthusiastically sucking him off, while the others watch.

Interestingly, none of the two men she was fucking was her new husband. The poor sap must have passed out from the alcohol.

"Have you got a camera?" Amanda asked, whispering into my ear. Pulling out my phone, she stopped me. "Make sure there is no flash. Or better yet, can you video it?"

I nodded and started to film the shenanigans below. The sitting guy under the bride stood up, forcing her to stand. Now she was getting spit-roasted between the men.

Two of the bridesmaids moved their guys to sit on the edge of the tub. As they blew them, the third clambered on her guy's lap, to fuck him. still in the pool.

I'd not noticed Amanda leaving until she returned. Naked again and knelt to pull out my nearly fully hard cock. Taking it in her mouth, she sucked me again.

I whispered down to her. "You'll make the camera wobble." She grinned and held a finger over her lips again and I realised my voice was on the recording.

Then inspiration hit. I rested the phone on the handrail, losing the action just for a second. It also allowed me to lean back to reduce the chance of being seen.

I can't say I've previously had any voyeuristic propensities, but this was pretty bizarre. There was an orgy taking place less than twenty feet away. I was watching a bride have sex with two guys, neither of which were her husband. The three other couples were engaged in one form of sex or another.

On top of that, the bride's stepmother was trying to swallow my cock.

One of the guys below suddenly called out he was gonna cum and I risked another look. It was the guy getting the blow job from the bride. One of the bridesmaids called out he should cum on her tits. The guy fucking her pulled out and pushed her down on to her knees.

The pair stood side by side in front of her wanking inches away from her face. One moved to the side a little, and I saw her upturned face with her mouth open in anticipation. The first guy started cumming and whilst I could see it, I was not sure if the camera would pick it up. His cum hit her small breasts, with some landing on her chin.

The second guy was not far behind. He got some cum on her cheek and then most of the rest looked like it landed on her dress.

"You too." said one of the bridesmaids, pulling back from blowing her guy. He jumped out of the tub, pushing one of the spent guys aside.

Moments later, he was joined by the second blowee. The last bridesmaid seemed more reluctant to share, but seconds later, her guy formed a ring around the bride. Reluctantly, I stopped Amanda and gestured for her to look.

As she stood, I noticed the bride was looking pretty much in my direction. I hoped the three cocks around her were distracting enough. First one, then the second, and finally the last guy blew his load on her. It was in her hair, on her face, more dripping off her chin and from the look of it, some got in her eyes.

Amanda grinned and took my phone and ended the video.

"That's enough of that." Then she darted inside, returning a second or two later wearing my shirt.

She leant over the balcony rail and started a slow handclap.

"Bravo. Bravo. Quite a performance." she said to the shrieks of alarm from the bridesmaids.

All three leapt from the water and dressed at record speed. The bride was open-mouthed in shock looking at her stepmother. Wiping come cum from around her eye.

"You missed a bit, dear." Amanda said, turning the knife a little further, as she gestured to her face. As if she had a little smut of dirt and not half a pint of cum all over her.

It seemed to break the spell as all 5 guys grabbed their clothes and legged it. Followed by the partially dressed bridesmaid leaving the bride to tug her dress up covering her cum covered tits and rush after them.

"Fuck that was the best ever. She can never be nasty to me again with that video. I own her arse."

She threw her arms around me again and kissed me so hard I thought I'd break a tooth. Then she looked down and saw my erection was still there.

"However, it seems I got distracted again. How's this?"

She put her hands on the handrail and bent over. My shirt lifted to expose her backside as she did. I think I can understand an invitation like that. Stepping behind her and bending my knees to line up, I slipped inside effortlessly.

"I know filming them was wrong. I never knew her and her friends were so fucking slutty. And on her wedding night. I'm so fucking turned on right now."

"That's good, coz I don't think I'm gonna last long."

"Don't hold back for me, I'm nearly there myself."

Less than two minutes later I was unloading deep inside her as Amanda climaxed on my cock again.

After a long and tiring day, we fell into bed together and spooned naked until we slept.

The toilet flushing woke me, and Amanda appeared from the bathroom. Dressed in jeans and a jumper, putting on her earrings.

"I know. I said I planned on making use of the spa facilities whilst we were here. But after what we saw last night, I think it's better if we left sooner rather than later. I'd hate to publicly shame or embarrass Max."

"OK." I replied, although I was disappointed to miss out on whatever breakfast a fancy place like this serves.

As I slip naked from the bed. Amanda gave an 'ooh' of appreciation.

"Is that for me? Or just a bladder thing?"

With my erection leading the way to the bathroom, I replied.

"Can't it be both?"

"Much as I'd like to, I think we should be on our way."

Twenty minutes later, I dropped the keys off at reception and put our bags in her car. As we made our way back to the motorway, I noticed Amanda was rather quiet.

"Are you ok? Or are you having second thoughts about last night?" I asked her.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about Max. We had some good times once."

I nodded and let our journey pass in silence.

When she pulled up outside my house, I grabbed my bag from the back seat and stepped around to the driver's side. Amanda buzzed down the window.

"I know we agreed to the subterfuge for the wedding, but I really hope I can see you again?" Amanda smiled up at me.

"After what happened, I'd be extremely disappointed if you didn't. How about I call you in the next couple of days and we can organise something for next weekend? Although, I'm not sure I can promise something quite as wild as what happened this weekend."

She puckered up, and I leant through the window to kiss her. Stepping back to allow her to pull off, I waved, then looked over at the pavement.

Kate was standing outside her house. Sunday papers in one hand and her dog on its lead in the other. She had a big grin on her face as she gave me a big thumbs up.

The End

[As always, I hope you enjoyed that and will take a moment to comment and vote.

I realise some readers might have been disappointed this story isn't about Kate. And as such I'll not put them together as a series. However, I felt the original storyline had limited options and this story was more realistic.]