An Unexplored Wilderness Ch. 04

Story Info
Setting up for the long run.
2.6k words
4.79
3.5k
2

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam looked around while eating, with Kayla and Macey pressed up against him. Heather had been fun last night, and Samantha looked well rested also. The rest of the women looked to be in various stages of horny desperation, practically begging for attention. Kayla and Ashley were clearly the most desperate. They would have to be next. Kayla was on Adam's schedule for that night, and he assumed Dylan would be banging Ashley. A thin grin crossed his face. It was a nice problem to have.

Dylan shared a glance with him, shaking his head in amusement, sandwiched between Ashley and Sarah. The women were still trying to maintain a veneer of professionalism, but that veneer was wearing thin. The attire of the group was sports bras and spandex bottoms, a far cry from the more conservative outfits they had worn on the trip up here.

Dr. Catton interrupted his musings.

"Today, we have two groups going out. Macey, Lisa, Sarah and Kayla will head East. Ashley, Samantha, Anis and Heather will go South. Your jobs are to complete the grids if you are able. Dylan and Adam will stay here with me to start setting up the lab.

The women's shoulder's sagged at the news, a pall falling over the group. As much as Adam was interested in their new-found extra-curricular activities with the women, he knew they all had to stay on task and get the real work done. Huddling up with the first team, he gave them a pep talk and let them know he expected nothing but their best effort on their work. Dylan picked up on it too, pulling the other group for a talk to lift their spirits. After that, they all went their separate ways.

Setting up the lab was going to be difficult. Several of the key pieces of equipment were bulky and very heavy. There was a lifting apparatus in the sea-land container, but transporting the individual containers the forty meters to the lab tent was going to be difficult and slow. Thankfully, they wouldn't have to get everything operational today. They got started on the heavy stuff.

"Man, I know this is important, but I'm already starting to miss the ladies," Dylan sighed.

"I don't disagree, but we need to keep focused on the mission so Dr. Catton doesn't get suspicious."

"Yeah, I get it. How was Heather?"

"Fucking amazing. She said she considered herself a lesbian, but was so up for it. I tell you man, gotta be something in the water."

"Fucking hell. Ashley was fun, but not that wild. Hey, since this is going to take a couple of days, we could tell Dr. Catton that we could use someone with smaller hands to help us!"

"Man, that's fucking brilliant! 'Cause my hand barely fits here. How the hell did they get this bolt in?"

"They really packed this container tight, man. Hey, who you going after tonight?"

"Kayla."

"Ashley for me, sweet."

Adam paused, looking at the crane. He turned to Dylan with a sly grin.

"Hey, where are you gonna take Ashley?"

"The bench by the river. Works real well. You?"

Adan nodded at the straps hanging from the crane. "I'm thinking, with just a couple of adjustments, this would make a perfect sex sling!" Adam help up another strap, showing where he would secure his lover's wrists.

Dylan studied it for a moment before putting it all together. "Man, that's fucking brilliant."

Adam went to the straps and lowered it a bit. "About right here, bro, would be perfect."

"Yeah, boy!"

"Us Air Force guys do it in the air!"

"I'm a ground pounder, you know that."

"Hey, you get anywhere on gags?"

"Yeah, forgot to tell you. Look what I figured out. We have these thin cheesecloth towels. Put this spacing ball inside, I think it would totally work. Never done something like that before, but should work."

"Yeah, looks good! Really, we just need to ensure Dr. Catton doesn't catch on."

"I know what you're saying. Hey, the UPS needs to be charged, right?"

"Yeah."

"How 'bout this. We set up the generator near Dr. Catton's tent. Then, when we go to bed, we fire it up so that it charges the UPS. It'll cover any noises we make."

"Dude, yeah! And we'll give her the fan. Great idea."

Meanwhile, out in the glen, the team had hiked to the boundary. The day's work wasn't yet complicated, but was going to involve a lot of walking. The routine stretched on: walk to a grid mark, double check the readings, put down a marker, repeat. All while surrounded by the beauty of the forest.

As the women worked, their chatter focused on the guys. Macey sighed as she reminisced about all the attention Dylan had paid her while they were in camp. Lisa smiled wistfully when she remembered how Adam had invited her out just the night before. Sarah couldn't help but space out as she talked about Adam's blue eyes and his strong arms. They were so wrapped up in their conversation that they didn't even notice when they went off course.

It took another twenty minutes, but soon they were back on their route. The women straightened their backs and took a renewed interest in completing their task without any more distractions, but soon were back to lusting after the men.

Again, Macey was struck by how they all seemed like they were boy-crazy girls in high school, with no teachers to hold them back. The talk was endless and bawdy.

By now, Kayla was aware that she was the only one who hadn't been selected by the guys for an evening meeting, and she alternated between despair at not being attractive and desperate desire.

Meanwhile, the other girls reminisced about their liaisons and traded tips. The conversation may have been normal at home with Macey's closest friends, after some wine in her living room, but talking so frankly with women she had only known for a week just seemed different. Macey just knew there was something about this place, but all she cared about was getting into the good graces of the men.

They worked diligently for the rest of the day, successfully mapping out the boundaries of the glen without incident or interruption. By the time they returned to camp, dusk was falling and everyone was exhausted, but satisfied with a job well done.

Further, the guys were there, and all the women took a moment pull themselves together to look their best. Even expecting the sight, the women drew their collective breath as they caught sight of the guys working hard on a piece of equipment; shirtless, sweaty, muscles bulging.

The women hastily dropped their packs and ran to offer assistance. As it was, all they could do was cheer from the sides as the guys carefully placed the container on the lab table. They all took turns after that congratulating the guys on all the work they had done. Kayla hung back, unsure if she should finally admit her failure to get one of the men to pick her for a night in his bed.

Adam stepped forward and put his arm around her waist, hauling her into the group, but the relief in her eyes was short-lived. Dr. Catton came over and congratulated the men on their progress, then sent them off to the showers. Adam and Dylan bounded off to their tents, leaving the women standing awkwardly around the lab, waiting for orders from Dr. Catton.

"So, no lab yet, ladies. It will be a few more days until we are all set up. How did your work go today? I want to hear all about it."

That evening, after cleaning up from dinner, the camp played in the lake until it was almost dark. The sexual tension was palatable. The girls were all vying for the attention of the guys, and they guys were very receptive. They splashed and laughed. The guys would grab a girl and toss her into the air. The girls would gang up and try to dunk a guy, but only succeeded with help. Macey was again struck by how it felt like a pool party from her high school days, getting frisky - but not too frisky -- to avoid the watchful eye of Dr. Catton.

Heather had to adjust her top, and ended up flashing the guys in the process. The guys took advantage of the brief moment's pause, and Heather was thrown into the air. Soon all the girls were finding reasons to adjust their clothing. There was a lot of grabbing and groping. Feet were kicked up and tickle spots were found.

Something is weird, Macey thought. This is more fun than I've had in ages, but it's just not like me! I'm usually the stick in the mud. It's like we're back at high school, young and carefree. And horny. This just isn't right. Before she could think about it any more, she was grabbed by Adam and flipped over. Rather than struggle, she wrapped her thighs around his neck and buried her face into his crotch. They both emerged from the water soon after, laughing at their little escapade.

Dr. Catton, meanwhile, had her own problems. She was feeling more horny than she had in decades. She knew it was due to the power trip she was on, leading this expedition and ten young graduate students, but still it was terribly distracting. She tried masturbating, but her fingers only reminded her of the touch of a lover. She regretted not bringing a toy along.

She had always had a little bit of a thing for power. She liked it when her colleagues would come and ask for her advice rather than the other way around. It didn't hurt that she had within her a certain measure of charm and persuasion others lacked.

The last time she had felt this way was when she had first become a professor. The power she felt when those young undergraduates had looked up to her had been an extraordinary aphrodisiac. Holding office hours, she always tried to look professional, all the while filthy thoughts would be running through her head. Back then, though, she had had a boyfriend to help her work off her excess energy. Now, however, she was on her own, and the two young men, hunks though they were, were strictly off limits. As such, she let the group play undisturbed and focused on writing her journal.

Finally it was time to come in from the lake. As planned, the guys fired up the generator, which hummed quietly near Dr. Catton's tent. With a grin to each other, they set out to collect their companion for the night.

Kayla was completely on edge, hoping against hope that she would be visited tonight by one of the guys. Sarah tried to encourage her, but they both knew they guys would decide on their own. Finally, after settling in their tent, footsteps approached.

"Hey Kayla," Adam whispered, "You want to go for a walk?"

"Yes," she smiled, and crawled out of the tent as fast as she could.

Adam pulled her into his strong arms and kissed her right there, leaving her breathless. Even in the darkness, he could feel how eager she was. He pulled off her sleeping tee with no resistance. With a grin, he led her away from the tents and towards the sea-land container with the crane and its improvised sex sling.

Kayla, however, couldn't wait. They had barely entered the forest when she stopped him and fell to her knees. She looked up at him in the darkness and tugged down his shorts, freeing his cock.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned and took him into her mouth.

Adam leaned back a little, content to let her work. She was insatiable. He put his hand on her head to slow her down, so that he could enjoy her mouth even more. Kayla eagerly took him as deep as he could go, and her tongue teased around his cockhead, sending tingles of pleasure through him.

Finally Adam had had enough and pushed her away. He ignored her protests and pulled her up to kiss him. He rubbed her pussy through her shorts for a few moments before sliding them off. Kayla pressed her naked body to his, but he turned her and led her to the container.

"Where are we going?"

"I have little treat for you," he grinned as he reached the sling. "But first, we gotta keep you quiet."

With that, he pulled out the gag from his pocket and showed it to her. Kayla nodded, eyes glistening in the darkness, turning to allow him to put in on her. He cinched it tight and then checked the fit with her. She nodded, and he picked her up.

With that, he pulled out the gag from his pocket and showed it to her. Kayla nodded, eyes glistening in the darkness, turning to allow him to put in on her. He cinched it tight and then checked the fit with her. She nodded, and he picked her up.

"Ummph!" Kayla squealed as she felt herself being lifted.

Adam chuckled and gently lowered her leg into the sling. Kayla's eyes widened as she realized what he had in mind. He guided the other leg into place, leaving her suspended and spread. Then, for the coup de grace, he tied her hands to the center hook with another strap. His hand guided her ass until he had it at the perfect angle. He stood back and grinned at his handiwork. His eyes traveled all over the helpless blonde, suspended so alluringly.

He stepped forward and gathered her legs bending them as he went. He lined his cock up, then thrust deep into her. She was already so wet, she didn't need any lubrication at all.

"Oh, oh, fuck," she moaned. through the gag as she finally got her reward.

Kayla gasped and squirmed into him as he started to fuck her. He rocked back and forth, his hands on her tits as he settled into his rhythm. Gagged, Kayla moaned freely, her rapture all but muted by the gag. Adam leaned back and savored the moment. Fucking has to be something in the water.

Adam leaned in and squeezed her nipple as he licked her neck. The sensations coursed through her body, making Kayla's breathing quicken. His pace increased as she started to come on his cock, her pussy milking him with each thrust. He fucked her hard through her orgasm, then continued fucking her at his pace. Kayla was awash in pleasure, her body taking his pounding until finally his pleasure built up and spilled over into a powerful orgasm that left them both panting.

Once the waves of pleasure subsided, Adam slowed the pace and went back to teasing each of her nipples with his fingers. He felt Kayla's body relax beneath him and reveled in the power he had over her in this moment.

Spent, his cock started to soften as he caught his breath. His fingers idly traced her nipples, and he licked her sweaty neck. He knew it was time to finish their session, so he pulled out and then untied her from the sling.

Kayla sighed with contentment as she felt Adam wrap his arms around her protectively and helped her down to the ground. They lay there for a few moments until Adam finally got up, removed the gag from Kayla's mouth, He helped Kayla slip back into her clothing before they headed out of the container hand-in-hand.