An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,967 Followers

No doubt my mother and/or sisters are behind this. They get from me that I am single, only have had a few real girlfriends, military is off limits, I am a Financial Consultant, I won't say how much I make a year, but my clients don't shop at a grocery store, they own the whole chain. They do inquire about my size and how I treat women but that is one conversation I am NOT having with my old teacher. She smiles at me, she understands. I own a Victorian house in a nice neighborhood but don't travel much. Finally, yes, I would like to settle down and get married and have children.

I about killed them laughing when I asked if they were interested in the position. A few of the cousins came to our table, I guess our conversation is more interesting. I ask for some writing paper. Gina got some for me. The cousins ask me about New York and the famous places I have been, shows I have seen on Broadway, and things I have done. While describing New York, I put my talent of origami to use and make each of them something cute.

I get the story going, use my hands to describe things, make animals out of paper, and soon we have quite the crowd. I took the origami class to help me work with small groups. It's working perfectly now. Most of the people around me are women, so I made sure they each get something unique. I made Gina two, one for her and one for my sister. The family starts getting restless due to me being popular, so they start leaving which dwindles my crowd.

Gina leaves as well so soon it is just me, a few cousins, and Mrs. Davis. Out of the corner of my eye I see the cute blond from the church. She has a paper monkey in her hand. I have no idea how long she has been standing there.

I call out questioningly, "Daisy?"

She smiles, hesitates, then walks over to me and gives me a big hug. She made every effort to press her huge chest into mine as she held me tight and a tad longer than a sister should. She has tears in her eyes.

Daisy says to me with a tear in her eye, "Good to finally meet you, big brother. You are a whole lot different than I remember. You would look silly playing with dolls now. Change any diapers lately?" She sits down opposite of me. "I remember falling down and you cleaning my cut. You gave me a hug to stop the pain. I remember following you around like a puppy. Then I have the forced memories of mom and her evil sister." The smile leaves her face.

I smile, "I love what you have done with this place. It's amazing. I like your decorating style. My room feels like a cabin, not a hotel room. Before I leave, I have money for all four of my sisters. What must I do to spend time with each of you?"

Daisy smiles, "Nell and I am easy. Mom doesn't control us as you've seen. Unless mom brings Kara and Lisa to you, they don't leave the ranch and she won't let you or anyone else step foot on her ranch."

I inquire, "Might she come out to me for money?"

Daisy doesn't look confident, "Maybe. Lisa and Kara stay at home. This is a rare treat for them. They have no money so it's possible."

I continue, "Are you able to help at all or will this put you in harm's way?"

She has a tear in her eye now, "You still care about me? You asked if I could get hurt."

My guilt is back again, "I never hated you per say. I hated not having my own life." That isn't entirely true. I did hate them although I now see it was unfair. That hurts. "I never had a girlfriend, went to a party, or went to a movie with friends. I got to change diapers, cook for you three, play with you, and yes, give an occasional hug when you needed it."

Daisy continues answering my question, "Mom leaves Nell and me alone. Well she did while dad was alive. I fear things may change with him gone. Mom treated him like shit but somewhere in her demented mind, she still loved him in a way. I never did understand them, I was just glad to be left alone."

I continue my interrogation, "Are they ok, do they need help?" She can see the sadness in my eyes.

Daisy pauses for a moment to take me in, looking up and down my body, then collect her thoughts.

In a whisper, Daisy says, "They are fed, bathed, and have some clothes. They live in that run-down house with a roof. However, no, I don't think they are ok. Remember how they used to smile and giggle as children? Kara especially was a little devil and had that cute smile. All of that is gone. They are more like zombies now. I don't think they can shit without asking for permission."

Damn! That was quite the load to throw on my shoulders. She is looking at me like it's my responsibility to help them. In her defense though, if not me, who?

I sadly chuckle, "That sounds like a challenge."

Daisy looks sad, "If there is anything you can do Dave, please help them. I don't think they're happy. They were home schooled after you left, and mom has 100% control over them. They obey her without question. All they know is mom and any men they may have been shared with." Her eyes look at the floor.

My eyes are smoldering, "I think things need to change around here. Too much hate in this small town. I might be the catalyst this town needs. There are still good people here. Besides mom and Fran, who else is trouble?"

Daisy continues without a smile, "Fran's husband and two sons are the town drunks and bullies. Bill keeps them in check. I worry for Jane though. She is a much easier target than he is, and they could use her for leverage. Out of respect for dad, nobody touched me. Since he died, both sons stare at me. It's very uncomfortable. Bill can't be everywhere. I would not put it past them to take him out. They would have complete control of the town at that point."

Tears are falling down her face. I stand up and put out my arms for her. My eyes have tears as well. The though of those bastards taking my youngest sister has me mad. She is too sweet to be taken by them. This is one of those points in my life where something changed in me. It happened once in Iraq and now it's happening again. I will step up when nobody else will. I guess it's my fatal flaw.

I ask with concern in my voice, "Do you have more rooms after tonight or are you booked?"

She laughs at me, "In a town this small there are always beds available."

I smile, "I will be staying a few extra days. Does Jane have someone to watch the place if she were to take a day or more off?"

Daisy looks at me with a smirk on her face, "What are you up to?"

I try to look innocent, "I want to take her out to dinner, tomorrow. I may leave her somewhere safe for a few days. You ok with that?"

Daisy is deadly serious with me, "She works with family. Her mom and sister help run the place and they hired two helpers. Yes, she can take off for a day or two."

I ask seriously, "Is it ok if I ask her out? Are you two friends? Mortal enemies?"

She laughs at me, "We are great friends. I will be jealous but yes, you may ask her out. Where are you taking her?"

Why is my sister jealous of a friend? She is my sister. Maybe she didn't mean to say that. Yeah, I bet she is just nervous.

I answer, "Dinner."

Chapter 3 - Getting a Date

After the cocktail hour is over, Daisy has work to do. I walk down to see Jane. She looks very happy to see me again. She looks like should could hover in midair she is so happy.

Jane asks blushing, "Back for dessert?"

Stumbling on my words, I am nervous, "Um. No. I came to ask you if you wanted to go to dinner tomorrow."

Surprised and unimpressed, she asks me, "Dinner? I can get that any time. How about something else?"

I shake my head no, "I want to take you out to dinner. I will pick you up at 9:00 AM tomorrow. You'll need a change of clothes for the next day. I'm taking you to New York."

She surprised me with her answer. She fainted. I catch her and yell out. Her family comes running out from the back kitchen. They have knives in hand. Oh Shit!

Her mother is scared and screams at me, "What did you do to her?"

I stand there looking confused, holding her daughter, "I didn't do anything. I only asked her out for dinner. Really, that's all."

She looks at me skeptically, "Just dinner? She faints because you want to take her here for dinner?"

Now understanding, "Well, not exactly. She had asked about the fine steak houses in New York, I asked her if she wanted to go there for dinner. Then she fainted."

Her mother is animated now, "Well, yeah, you dummy. It has been a lifelong dream of hers to eat there. She's heard of those places. The huge steaks. How the steaks are aged. The care and money that goes into every item. It is the pinnacle of the steak world." She laughs at herself. "Ok, maybe not the world. They can make good steaks there. No way she can afford to go there and eat at one of those places. It would cost a small fortune just to fly there."

I grin, "Yikes. I planned to fly her out there in my company jet, eat at one of the finest steak houses in New York. I thought she might like that. I insulted her at dinner. I want to make it up to her."

Now in a soft voice, "I am going to ruffle some feathers here. Would you mind if I leave her in New York for a few days, so she stays safe? I don't want any harm to come to this sweet young woman."

Her mother turns white in fear but says, "Yes, you don't let her come back unless it's 100% safe for my girl. You do what needs doing. It's about damn time." She walks away as if we never spoke.

I hold Jane in my arms. I feel her wake up with a flinch.

She says to me, "I could get used to this. I like this a lot."

I smile and gently kiss her on the lips. She closes her eyes and relaxes in my arms.

I finally ask, "So will you come with me?"

She makes it look like she is thinking, "Yes. I could go with you. I will see you at 9:00 AM sharp and will bring my best dress."

I smile, "Wouldn't it be more fun to buy one in New York?"

She hugs me, and tears run down her eyes, "I must be in a dream, no way you are real. I have work to do, go, I will see you tomorrow."

Chapter 4 - Goodnight Honey

I leave in a great mood and walk back to the B&B. As I near my cabin, I notice the lights are on. I know I left them off. I can hear a radio going. I slowly enter my room prepared to defend myself and ready for anything that might occur. I wonder if it is Sean or one of his sons saying Hi.

Nope. Dead wrong. Never expected these contents in my room. Dress, panties, bra, and shoes on a chair. That means that the blond tart that is in my bed must be naked. Since I am at a loss for words, she speaks first.

Daisy softly says, "Hi big brother Dave. I talked to Jane already, you are going to make her dreams come true. I bet you are going to fuck her as well, aren't you?"

My sister is naked in my bed asking me about fucking her friend, I get defensive, "I am not doing this just to fuck her. If it happens fine. If not, I will live. She won't be coming back with me tomorrow."

Daisy is astonished at my remark, "What?"

I quietly explain, "I am going to stir the black cauldron. That will make some people unhappy. Best that she isn't here. I would rather you not be around either but that can't be helped."

Daisy nods her head, "Yes, you're right. Keep her safe."

Now Daisy has a sweet blush on her face as she says to me, "Between what I saw tonight, what Jane told me, and the shortage of worthy men in this area, I wanted to say hi."

I reply, "A handshake is customary, but this works. I should be flipping out as technically you're my sister but with so many years difference you seem like every other extremely gorgeous young woman. Are you sure this is what you want? I really don't think this is a good idea."

Daisy purrs, "I saw you handle the church and the happy hour. You spent time with two old ladies. Many guys would have taken a run at the young women for a night. You want to help my sisters even though they don't know you. You didn't kill mom or anyone else. I was the last thing you expected when you opened the door. I saw your reaction."

She looks dreamily at me now, "I remember you as a nice guy. You were a bit small for your age but treated people fairly. I was nothing to you, but you were always nice to me. I know you got stuck changing my diapers, played Barbie with me, and everything else as I grew up. You meant everything to me. Then just as I am changing, and feel awkward in life, you take off. My best friend, the only man I had ever known. Gone! No note, no warning, didn't even say goodbye. My life was over."

She is crying now, "Didn't I mean anything to you? How could you leave us like that?"

Ouch, those are some hard questions.

I stutter before I can speak, "I'm sorry. No self-respecting boy gets caught playing with Barbies. I had to cook, clean the dishes, do laundry. I wanted to have a girlfriend, go out with friends, and experience a party. All the things a normal teen does. Instead, I watched my three sisters. I resented you three very much.

"A few days before I turn eighteen, mom explains what she is going to do with me on my birthday. She is evil. She told me that she was going to her favorite porn site, make a checklist of each category on the site. Then mom and I were going to cross off everything on that list. I broke. I knew you all liked me. If I told you, you would have told mom. You didn't want me leaving. I couldn't tell you why, you were way too young for that.

"It seems like a hundred years ago, yet I remember you serving me water in your tea pot. You perfectly poured tea into my tiny tea cup. I cherished those times when I sat awake at night in the desert of Iraq. I looked at the moon and knew that you could be looking at that same moon later. Mom was the true problem. She prevented me from having fun so that she could have a good time."

I sit down in a chair sulking, thinking of those memories.

Daisy smiles big, "My memories are much different. I thought it was awesome my older brother spent time with me. Played tea with us. Played house with us. You made dinner, did the laundry, and by the end of the day, you were worn out. I know it must have been hard and no fun. Yet you never complained. You protected us from mom and bullies. Kara, Lisa, and I all loved you very much. I still do."

Daisy is laughing at something in her mind, "We would argue about who would marry you. We all wanted you. It wasn't until later that you filled our dreams. None of us dated much. What boy could compete with your memory? You were larger than life to us."

Daisy tries to be upbeat when seeing my mood, "I followed your life through the internet. Even the media likes you. I can always tell the female reporters, they desire you. Every word is flattering. Did you know that you are the only person written about in the New York press that never had a negative word said about you? I know some about your medals and the Army but not a great deal."

She pulls down the sheet so that her amazingly perfect breasts are visible. Plump, dark areola, and two protruding pink nipples. She pushes the sheet down further and her sex is shaven clean, it's glistening, and her volva are swollen.

She says in a breathy voice, "How about coming to bed? There is plenty of room. I've wished for this for many years. There is no way you leave this room without fucking me. You can do it willingly or unwillingly. Either way, I want my big brother. Do you have any idea how bad I need you to fuck me?"

I sit in the chair, "I don't know. I am about to go out with Jane tomorrow. If you two are friends, this could cause trouble." Maybe that will work.

I take off my shoes and socks as Daisy is reaching for her phone. She tells me her code and throws the phone at me. I grab the phone, enter the code. On the screen is a text message conversation between the two girls, Jane and Daisy. Jane explains about me taking her to New York for a steak dinner, buying her a new dress, staying a few days, protecting her, and how she will try to try and kill me with too much sex. Daisy complains that she would like a chance to fuck me. She saw me for drinks and still has a huge crush on me. In fact, after seeing me, it's worse than ever. I am a stud muffin. I am a BILF, a Brother I would Love to Fuck. Jane says that Daisy still has tonight, "Warm him up for me and have fun :) Don't tell me anything though, I want to find out myself."

I put the phone down and stare at her.

Daisy explains, "We are very close friends. When no man is available, we play together. When I see a particularly good-looking man at my place, Jane and I tag team him. Normally, she would be here now. You are the type of guy we like. However, she knows how I feel about you. Since she is taking you tomorrow, she is gifting you to me.

My jaw hangs open. My possible new girlfriend shares men with my hot sister and she will fuck my brains out tomorrow. Then she gives me away to my sister as if she owns me and does what she wants with me. Well fuck them! They are not pushing me around. This ends here and now!

She gets out of bed and stands in front of me completely naked. She is smoking hot. She unbuttons my shirt slowly while her breasts point down and sway just a bit. She pushes off my shirt and throws it over her clothes. She uses her hands to pull me up which I comply with. Why do I comply? I am mad as hell, right? Wasn't I just thinking there is no way Jane pushes me around? Daisy is my sister dude! She unbuckles my belt and slowly pulls it free and throws it on our other discarded clothes.

I know this is wrong. She obviously knows this is wrong. Daisy is gorgeous and quite fuckable even if she is my sister. I stop her. She looks to be on the verge of tears. I don't know what to say. How and why do you want to talk yourself out of fucking your sexy naked sister?

All I can get out is, "But ... sis."

Now she has an understanding, and she is happy as she speaks seductively, as if casting a spell on me, "Do you have any idea how sexy of a man you are? Do have any idea how important you were to me growing up? You protected me, tutored me, played with me. I knew you didn't want to. I wasn't dumb. It made me feel like a million bucks knowing that even though you hated playing with us, you did it anyways and made us feel special.

"Now you come in here in a great looking suit, looking better than magazine models, and you treat a couple of old ladies to a spectacular night. Once again, doing what was right rather than what you wanted. You wanted those young women that were there tonight. I saw you glance at them. They were pretty. Yet you were a perfect gentleman even to that punk and our rude family.

"You are handsome and confident. Do you know how many men like you come through our tiny town and spend the night at my place? After tonight, the grand total will be one. I'm NOT missing this event. Brother or not, I want a piece of you and I want you making me feel like a woman. Something I don't get nearly enough of."

She squats and unzips my pants. While looking up at me she pulls my pants down. I step to the side and the pants go into the pile too. Now I have on only boxers and an obvious bulge issue. She smiles and moves close to me. Each hand grabs a side of my briefs and she pushes down slowly. My cock is caught on the waistband, it starts pointing down and she pushes my boxers down. After eight inches, my cock releases and pops up, slapping Daisy's chin which both astonishes her and makes her smile.

Daisy grabs hold of my cock and brings it around to her warm inviting mouth. She doesn't even try to deep throat me. She is very slow in her worship of my cock. She is savoring the moment. She is only using her tongue for now. She starts with my balls, licks the length of my cock, around the head, and then back to my balls. She goes back to the tip and covers every part several times but making sure to get under the head and around the back side of the helmet.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,967 Followers